Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit
- New version 2.3!
- Completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that’s 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
- Instead of a L293D darlington driver, we now have the TB6612 MOSFET driver: with 1.2A per channel and 3A peak current capability. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
- Instead of using a latch and the Arduino’s PWM pins, we have a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. Only two pins (SDA & SCL) are required to drive the multiple motors, and since it’s I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins. This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, such as the Uno, Due, Leonardo and Mega R3.
- As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. You’ll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers (or stacking headers) but it should be even easier and faster to get started!
KEYESTUDIO MEGA Sensor Shield V1 for Arduino MEGA R3 2560 Prototype Board Projects
- Nice Sensor shield of MEGA Rev3, Easy prototyping and Very convenient especially for 3PIN (G V S) connections. There are tons of ground and VCC headers making really it easy to connect various Arduino modules and sensors with DuPont style cables.
- This sensor shield board really simplify the circuit and easily connect commonly used sensors.The board is having digital and analog interface, Bluetooth module communication interface, SD Card module communication interface, APC 220 radio frequency module interface, etc.
- This sensor shield allows ease development and prototyping and makes convenient way to connect many external devices/sensors.
- This board works well for prototyping or certain permanent applications and a very handy companion to an Mega Rev3 or compatible board.
- 100% Compatible with the programming software for Arduino. Excellent shield board in good quality and packaged in a nice box! Great for all kinds of scientific experiment research for Arduino
HiLetgo L293D DC Motor Drive Shield Stepper Motor Drive Shield Expansion Board for Arduino Duemilanove Raspberry Pi
- This is a commonly used DC motor drive module, using a small current 293 chip DC motor driver chip.
- Using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 10 Volts, that some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter.
- Multi-function, easy to operate, a strong driver library support and feature updates.
HiLetgo 2pcs A4988 V3 Engraver Drive Shield 3D Printer CNC Drive Expansion Board for Arduino 3D Printer CNC
- Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports
- This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins. 4-Axis support. Runs on 12-36V DC
- It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2A, 2B is a group (red, green), 1A, 1B is a group (blue, yellow), if want to change direction, can be change the position of one group , for example 2A, 2B mutually exchanged.
HiLetgo Data Logger Module Logging Shield Data Recorder Shield for Arduino UNO w/SD Card
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC, means you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
USB Host Shield Compatible for Arduino MEGA 2560 1280 Support Google Android ADK & USB HUB Function
- USB Host Shield support the Google Android ADK and Android Phone: G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, Motorola Droid X. (Note:Mobile phone system needs to upgrade Android 2.3.4, Tablet PC needs to upgrade to Android 3.1).
- Compatible with following hardware: Arduino Mega 2560 (Recommended); Arduino Mega 1280; Arduino Uno 328; Arduino Diecimila / Duemilanove 328.
- When achieves the Arduino USB HOST function, USB Host Shield can communicate with other USB devices, support USB HUB function as well.
- The USB power pin have the 3.3Vin and 5Vin pins, which needs to be soldered for the shield to work.
- Package Included:1 * USB Host Shield
ARCELI ESP-12E ESP8266 UART WiFi Wireless Shield Compatible with Arduino UNO R3
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. (Unless the standard size arduino, such as Nano, Mini)
- 3.3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same), so 3.3V Arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
- It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
KEYESTUDIO Proto Screw Shield for Arduino R3, Proto Shield Terminal Prototype Expansion Board for Arduino Un0 R3
- It is an aggregation of the Screw shields and Proto prototype shield for arduino
- Provide terminal block IO for Arduino, convenient for terminal connection; The back IO has patch pad, convenient to connect the line
- High quality terminal blocks, reliable, convenient and durable; Combined with Proto Shield, the middle of screw shield can be used as a proto shield
- Prototype expansion area has double-sided PCB overhole connections, and the front and back sides can be soldered with components
- Middle section can place small breadboard, convenient for experiment extension
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.