The Bamboo Leaf Yangshuo
One of our top picks in Yangshuo. Located in Yangshuo, The Bamboo Leaf Yangshuo offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Popular points of interest near The Bamboo Leaf Yangshuo include Yangshuo West Street, Impression Liu Sanjie and Li River.Yangshuo Bus Terminal is a 10-minute drive from The Bamboo Leaf Yangshuo. Guilin Liangjiang International Airport is a 90-minute drive away.The air-conditioned accommodations has a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a bath. All rooms offer a balcony. All units will provide guests with a fridge.The hotel offers a children’s playground. You can play billiards at this hotel and bike hire is available. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a selection of local and international cuisine in the on-site restaurant.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.
- Cant ask for a better place to stay. Everything was great. The rooms are large with really comfortable beds. Staff at Bamboo Leaf are all very friendly and helpful. Food on the sixth floor restaurant is excellent. We ate lunch or dinner there at least once everyday along with the complimentary breakfast. The swimming pool is a good size. Our son loved going there. The hotel atmosphere was wonderful. Lots of kids getting together to play in the pool or play board games in the restaurant. I also met several travellers to share travel tips and stories. Additional pluses included free bicycles and shuttle to town. Everyone I met was enjoying their stay. I highly recommend staying there if youre in Yangshuo
- Helpful staff, amazing food, great room, and the pool is very nice.
- The hotel was very tastefully done and it had a calm and peaceful feel. It was airy and quiet. The staff were very helpful without being intrusive. The room was lovely and the bathroom was too. We had all facilities needed and super comfy beds. We over looked the pool which was lovely but sometimes was a little noisy but this was to be expected as families stayed. The restaurant served good quality food and it was well presented. There were lots of trips to go on and the staff were very helpful with these. The hotel is a little way out in the mountain area so it was lovely views and quiet, but still it was accessible to west street. I would highly recommend the hotel and happily stay there again!
- The breakfast and restaurant, in general, were excellent. There wasnt the worlds largest selection, but the variety was good and the quality of everything was very high, Furthermore, the staff go out of their way to accommodate dietary needs or desires. The front desk staff helped to organise a lot of trips for us, and were always generous with advice. They were attentive to the WeChat account, so could be contacted at any moment. All in all, this was one of the best value hotels I have ever stayed at. 5 star service, lovely facilities, great pool but boutique feel.
- The hotel staff went out of their way to help us organise trips stay extra nights drop us off into Yangshou and back. It was clean, modern and the pool is beautiful. We had such a fantastic holiday and will definitely come again.
Li River Resort
Li River Resort is located on the west bank of Li River and offers a relaxing retreat in Chinese-style accommodations. Offering sweeping views of Li River and Karst mountains, it features free Wi-Fi in all areas. Free public parking is also available on site.Li River Resort is a 15-minute drive from Yangshuo Bus Station. The West Street in Yangshuo is a 25-minute walk from this property. Guilin Liangjiang Airport and Guilin Railway Station are a 1.5-hour drive away.All air-conditioned rooms come with classic dark wood furnishings, fine beddings and a seating area. Private bathrooms include free toiletries, hairdryers and shower facilities.The tour desk can help guests organize cycling and hiking trips. Added conveniences include a chargeable airport shuttle service, fax and photocopying and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool or take a walk in the garden. There is a elevator for your convenience.Guests can enjoy Chinese and Western dishes at the on-site restaurant.
- Great staff. Good western and Asian food offerings. Pool clean and cocktail happy hour!
- We spent a month in Southern China, and this property and its restaurant were the highlight of our trip. the hotel is on the edge of town and was quiet and peaceful, and only a tenminute walk from downtown. The restaurant at the hotel had a large menu, we didnt wait long for orders, and the kitchen was superb. My kids loved the dumplings and sweet and sour pork/chicken, my wife and I the more traditional Chinese food, great Western breakfast options. The rooms were clean, the A/C cold, and the views of the river were lovely. Restaurant and front desk staff spoke English. The hotel also has a clean pool. We will return to Yangshuo and will stay here when we do!
- The hotel is beautiful and the river view is very nice. What we liked the most was the staff very kind and helpful and spoke good english. The food at the restaurant is also really good!
- Congratulations for your staff. All of them are very kind.
- Food was delicious especially the Chinese menu! Staff are very attentive and friendly! Room was very clean during our stay!
Yangshuo River View Hotel
One of our top picks in Yangshuo. River View Hotel provides affordable rooms along the beautiful Li River, a 2-minute walk from the famous West Street in Yangshuo. It features spectacular views and a variety of activities.Enjoying a prime location, facing the Li River, The River View Hotel’s tour desk also helps guests organize excursions to scenic spots in Yangshuo. It is 500 feet from West Street and 2,650 feet from Yangshuo Bus Station. Bicycle rental facilities are available on site.All rooms are air-conditioned and have wooden flooring. They are equipped with cable TV and a writing desk. Most rooms feature private balconies with an outdoor seating area that overlook the river.Guests can request for massage treatments or enjoy a good book at the library. Other recreational options include hiking, cycling and canoeing trips organized by the hotel’s staff.Sample local specialties like beer fish or a hearty Western meal. Room service is available.
- The hotel is way too beautiful. The rooms are exactly as on the pictures. Mountain View and it is right there on the river side. The beds are too soft and comfortable. I loved their beer fish, so delicious. Walking distance to West Street great location.
- River view is situated at perfect Location near to the west street and not far from all tourist paces, the rooms are clean with a good view, food specially breakfast is worth mentioning.Kevin from river view staff is a very kind person with a smiling face always he helped in planning and booking our iternary. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in yangshou.
- Perfect room,awesome view at 4th floor, nice design of the room, nice restaurant with good foods, convenient location, friendly staffs, a must to stay in Yang Shuo
- The food in this restaurant is really delicious and very well priced too. You can taste all the famous dishes here. The staff is really friendly you can rent a bike to ride around as well
- Vivian is the best. She gave us the best service Ive ever received at a hotel! Great staff and service.
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat
One of our top picks in Yangshuo. Surrounded amid impressive Karst mountains, Yangshuo Mountain Retreat is located at the edge of Yulong River. Free WiFi access is available. Free parking space is offered. Guests can rent bikes for free at the property.Furnished with timber framing and bamboo furnitures, each unit has air conditioning, a safety deposit box and a mini-bar. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.Sum up the day with a nice walk in the garden or explore the city with travel advices from the tour desk. Mountain Retreat offers a complimentary shuttle to town three times daily.Guilin Liangjiang International Airport is 43 mi away.
- Exceptionally helpful staff, beautiful and well maintained property, and great wifi. I had an incredible time at the retreat, the staff helped me set up tours and make the most of my time in Yangshuo. Everyone went above and beyond to create a relaxing atmosphere. I also had work to do and was pleased with their excellent wifi, had no trouble at all with video conferencing. I strongly recommend a stay here and will absolutely go back.
- The best place I have ever stayed. The location is beautiful/. The staff are wonderful. The food is fab.
- This is just a beautiful little hotel in the most stunning setting. There are plenty of things to do from the doorstep and activities further afield can be easily arranged by the very helpful staff. Our favourite activities were walking, cycling, rock climbing, quad biking and taking the cable car at Ruyi Peak. The hotel is not in the town, but you then benefit from complete peace and quiet and fabulous uninterrupted views. We loved sitting in the gardens and watching the bamboo rafts float past. We rarely ate elsewhere as the food was great and reasonably priced. Staff spoke excellent English. The hotel is sat at the end of a great riverside path where you can walk / run / bike for miles if you wanted to. Rooms are small but quaint. Id return.
- Mountain Retreat is a peaceful haven set on the bank of the Yalong River. They offer both a Chinese and Western menu which makes life easier when traveling with children. The staff speak English and are very knowledgeable about the area. Nothing is too much trouble. They organised a car to pick us up and drop us off at the train station, have useful maps to help you on selfguided tours and are more than happy to arrange day trips for you. I will definitely return.
- The staff were very accommodating and friendly. They speak English well, too. The location was great and the hotel grounds and garden were very nice, on a beautiful property right on the river. In general, it was very relaxing. The food is great, too. Chinese and Western menus available. I would definitely recommend for others to stay here.
Yangshuo Sugar House
Yangshuo Sugar House has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Yangshuo. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property offers car hire and features a garden and children’s playground.At the hotel, all rooms have a wardrobe. All guest rooms at Yangshuo Sugar House feature air conditioning and a desk.The accommodations offers an American or Asian breakfast.Yangshuo Sugar House offers a sun terrace.Yangshuo West Street is 2 mi from the hotel, while Yangshuo South Bus Station is 2.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, 42 mi from Yangshuo Sugar House.
- Its amazing and probably one of the most beautiful hotels i have ever seen.
- Amazing architecture of the hotel! Pool has a view to die for. Plenty of activities offered, but also easy just to kick back and relax at one of the many shared spaces.
- The hotel is a stunning property, the fusion of old sugar factory with the modern intervention is very respectful and appropiate, it enhances the space even more
- Bed was very comfortable, hotel staff were all very polite and helpful. Ordered room service and requested for Tabasco sauce along with my pizza. Staff went all the way out to find Tabasco sauce.
- This is a unique and one of a kind hotel. In a secluded location , perfect for privacy and total relaxation. The pool is definitely the high light especially at night .
The Apsara Lodge
One of our top picks in Yangshuo. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, The Apsara Lodge offers accommodations in Yangshuo. Guests can enjoy free daily afternoon tea and daily guided riverside bike tour. Freshly grounded coffee and tea are served all day.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles and car hire are available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. Guests can have free access to the outdoor swimming pool. Free afternoon tea is offered.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Darongshu Scenic Area is 0.6 mi from The Apsara Lodge, while Shilihualang is 1.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, 43 mi from The Apsara Lodge.
- The property is very cozy! Nice location, great food and outstanding staff! Sally helped to book the attractions and guided us in a great bicycle ride. Everything was exceptional since the welcome after booking till the check out and transportation arrangements. Highly recommended for Kids as well
- We initially were going to stay for 3 nights but extended to a total of 5 because we enjoyed the hotel accommodations and the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. The location is nice and we enjoyed the trips they helped book and our own adventures on bikes.
- Breakfast was delicious western and Chinese, coffee and tea during the day for free!
- Everything!!! Its a perfect place for holiday
- The hotel is beautiful! Very nicely decorated! They decorated our room for our Anniversary and gave my husband a full cake for his birthday! The PJs with the room were comfy. Beautiful views of river.
Riverside Retreat Hotel
Nestled in bamboo forests and surrounded by rural farmland, Riverside Retreat Hotel overlooks the beautiful water of the Li River. It features an outdoor pool, a terrace and stylish restaurant with mountain view. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire property.Riverside Retreat Hotel is a 10-minute drive from central Yangshuo. Guilin Train Station and Liangjiang International Airport are a 1-hour, 30-minute car ride away.Each guest room comes equipped with a cable TV, work desk and an electric teakettle. The large windows overlooking the mountains, cozy sitting area and works of art create an elegant and gentle atmosphere. Hairdryers and free toiletries are stocked in the attached bathrooms.Guests can organize day trips at tour desk, or rent a bike or car to explore the surroundings. Alternatively, guests can enjoy the fresh air outdoors, or have a barbecue party. Meeting rooms and printing facilities are available for use.The restaurant serves a variety of local dishes.
- Perfect… The owner Shelly Chen has been in the tourism industry for over twenty years. When we first arrived she greeted us with her unforgettable smile. She had time to show us around the city and even invited us to her family Chinese new year dinner. She makes you feel like a part of her family. We definitely recommend this place.
- Amazing place, just in the middle of mountains, great pool, its 10 minutes drive from West street, very quite and beautiful,food is very good and the manager is very very helpful
- The view is incredible from one of the rooms with a balcony! Also, the staff were super nice and helpful. Pool was open and very clean! even in January!
- Staff were so friendly. Breakfast was great. All other food served at the restaurant was great. Amazing views about 10mins drive from West Street but has the most incredible view overlooking the mountains and Yangshuo. Very peaceful.
- Fragrant flowers at the entrance, beautiful scenery, very clean property, helpful staff and a serene location that was away from the crowds but only 10 minutes from downtown Yangshuo.
Yangshuo Serene Cove Hotel
Located in Yangshuo, 5 mi from Yangshuo South Bus Station, Yangshuo Serene Cove Hotel features accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a water park. The hotel provides pool views, an outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a TV with cable channels, a microwave, a kettle, a hot tub, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also boast a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at Yangshuo Serene Cove Hotel can enjoy an Asian breakfast.The accommodations offers a barbecue. The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and car hire is available at Yangshuo Serene Cove Hotel.The hotel provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Yangshuo West Street is 6.2 mi from Yangshuo Serene Cove Hotel, while Darongshu Scenic Area is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Guilin Liangjiang International, 39 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The serene cove hotel is exactly what the name says it is. If you are the traveler that dont mind a place far off the beaten path then this place is for you. The owners definitely have put their heart and soul into the place and try to make guests feel welcome. The room style looks good and having a small pool is a big plus. Breakfast was amazing and got some cake during afternoon tea. It is a 20 minute drive to Yangshuo town and over an hour to get to Xingping ancient town where you can take your 20RMB photo. The mountainous area is beautiful. I was lucky that my travel companion could talk to the owner to hear the back story of the place which makes it even more special.
- We were a group of 8 expats and had an amazing experience. The staff was super nice and accommodating, they planned a BBQ for us one night, breakfast and coffee was very good, they helped us book bikes, and the pool was wonderful. Would highly recommend!
- This property exceeded my expectations! Like its name describes it is totally serene and tucked away in such a beautiful spot in Yangshuo. The room was so comfortable and had a beautiful view right from the bathtub We were greeted with afternoon tea which is some of the best cake made right there! and tea Ive ever had. All the meals were artfully and carefully prepared and so delicious! Breakfast, Tea and Dinner. The staff was very helpful in helping us in arriving, arranging taxis and making us feel very welcome! Highly recommend!
- Loved the location, very peaceful and beautiful scenery. Delicious food and great service. I would love to go back!
- The view and scenery surroundings are stunning, the staff are so helpful and welcoming. Language wasnt a big deal as translation could help of you dont speak Chinese fluently. The location that kind of isolated also give us a peaceful holiday with worrying about the noises and the afternoon tea that the staff provide everyday is also amazing, I always save them for the end of the day as a dessert after dinner that I could enjoy it with a glass of wine yes, we can purchase wine from the hotel as well with totally reasonable price
Surrounded by mountains, Amari Yangshuo offers accommodations in Yangshuo, only steps away from the West Street. Guests can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment at Breeze Spa on site. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Yangshuo Bus Terminal is less than 650 feet from Amari Yangshuo. The nearest airport is Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, about 70 minutes’ drive away.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Amari Yangshuo features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hotel also offers car hire.Local food and Tai cuisines are served at the onsite restaurant.
- Very clean, stylish, wonderful room and balcony, lovely shower. Bed is very comfortable. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Location is excellent.
- Great location, friendly staff, clean and spacious room.
- The breakfast can be a bit more diversed. More Western food options may be.
- Breakfast was good, but nothing to write home about Its fresh and gets you fed and didnt give me any stomach issues. There is a coffeebythe cup machine, and the quality is fairly good for a caffe latte. The omelette is made by the order and one of the best Ive had in a hotel. The hotel is well situated and well managed. For guava lovers, take note they serve the fruit when they are in season, mostly miid summer into the fall, and it was the biggest surprise for me. The rooms are very clean and the staff friendly. This is my second stay.
- Everything about this hotel is good with bearable noise from outside but it quieted down at 11pm. Location is excellent. Staff are helpful.
Yangshuo Mountain Nest Boutique Hotel
Offering a restaurant, Yangshuo Mountain Nest Boutique Hotel is located in Yangshuo. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include a mini-bar, a DVD player and cable channels.At Yangshuo Mountain Nest Boutique Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a ticket service. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 2.5 mi from Yangshuo South Bus Station, 2.7 mi from Yangshuo West Street and 3.1 mi from Darongshu Scenic Area. Guilin Liangjiang International Airport is 40 mi away.
- They made you feel like part of their family. The food was delicious, and the room was so beautiful. The location is stunning, amongst rice paddy fields and you can rent bicycles or ebikes to explore the surrounding areas. Would love to come back again one day, and highly recommend this place to others.
- The staff was very nice and welcoming. The rooms are very tidy. Food was amazing too.
- Hotel staff take care customer needs, very helpful. Hotel is beautiful, clean and quite. Location is close to the river, this is our main target in this area.
- This hotel was so cool! Our room was beautiful and unique, with a gorgeous balcony that we loved. The staff here are all amazing, especially Erica. I just loved her so much! She made us feel like we were old friends and was so helpful arranging all sorts of activities. I was actually sad to leave her which my boyfriend enjoyed making fun of me for. The free daily dumpling instruction class was actually one of the activities I enjoyed most on our month long trip through China they were so much harder to make than I expected!. The location was great for us as it was a quick bike ride to the Yulong and we really enjoyed exploring around it. Also the restaurant has a gorgeous rooftop terrace you can enjoy the beautiful scenery from. I cant wait to visit again!
- This was such a fantastic choice of lodging while in Yangshuo. I cant say enough wonderful things about the comfort, cleanliness, hospitality, and absolutely delicious western and Asian food! Erica and her sweet team go over and above to provide for any request. One of the finest stays Ive had anywhere in the world. Thank you Mountain Nest Boutique Hotel!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yangshuo