Smiths Beach Resort
Experience a beachside escape at Smiths Beach Resort and relax in spacious, stylish
accommodations, located in the heart of Western Australia’s Margaret River Region. You can enjoy swimming, strolling, surfing and sunsets at Smith’s Beach, or have a swim in the resort’s outdoor infinity pool.The resort is located on the renowned Cape to Cape walking track and sits within a national park. It’s just a short drive away from spectacular caves, tall-tree forest and miles of stunning coastline.
Guests can also enjoy a variety of signature Margaret River experiences, from bike beach adventures to private winery lunches.The accommodations features generous bedrooms, living areas and balconies. Each apartment, house and villa features a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor dining area with BBQ facilities. All living areas include an LCD TV, a DVD player, an iPod docking station and Bluetooth speakers. Most accommodations also features a fireplace.You can prepare meals in your apartment or have a chef come to you, select produce from the gourmet deli, or relax over coffee, breakfast, or all-day brunch in Lamont’s cafe. Enjoy a dinner in the restaurant, featuring seasonal local produce and signature dishes from one of WA’s best-known chefs, Kate Lamont. Or, choose from one of the many world-class boutique wineries, breweries, bistros and cafes a short drive from Smiths Beach Resort.The resort also features a professional-grade tennis court and in-room massage is available.
- Welllocated with spacious apartment. Great ocean view and amenities. Helpful staff.
- Kids friendly with a nice pool. Our 3 bedroom beach villa was perfect for our family with the most amazing view. The proximity to the beach was very convenient.
- The view from our unit was spectacular,perhaps one of the best. We love the beach so we were in heaven. The walking trails were challenging and also the vistas amazing. We had our own car so we drove to Margaret River the town which is cute to visit the local shops and pick up some supplies as we were in self catering. We had an outstanding dinner at Little Fish which is located minutes from Smiths. We would love to spend more time here but its on the the side of the world so we are not sure, but if you are heading this way, dont hesitate.
- The beach shacks are family friendly with a clean kitchen to cook at home when kids are tired and the deli or restaurant has good variety to eat there or pick up something to go. The location is fantastic. Easy walk to the beach or easy drive to many local business/attractions. We have enjoyed visiting wineries and brewery around. We will go back.
- The two bedroom unit was great as we could cook our own food and everything was clean and comfortable… a home away from home with lovely restaurant and fabulous pool.
Caves House Hotel and Apartments
One of our top picks in Yallingup. Located in Yallingup, Western Australia, Caves House Hotel and Apartments offers a choice of accommodations from budget rooms to luxury suites and self-contained apartments located next door to the Historic Caves House. The property is surrounded by heritage-listed gardens with free WiFi, a restaurant and a bar.Each room features a small refrigerator, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. All include an private bathroom with a shower. Some selected rooms include a fireplace and some suites feature a spa.The bar and restaurant offer 3 different dining areas including al fresco dining, which all include a fireplace. There is free live music at the hotel, 7 nights a week.The hotel is just 5 minutes walk to Yallingup Beach, 10 minutes’ drive to Canal Rocks, Yallingup Maze and 5 minutes drive from the famous Ngilgi Caves.
- I stayed in one of the apartments the hotel is gradually buying them back from Seashells, and it was superb. I had a peaceful setting, with the garden right outside my French windows. The birds were busy, there were a couple of bunnies chewing on the grass … just what I needed after a long drive! The bed was comfortable, the bathroom nicely appointed, and all the amenities of the hotel just a short stroll away.
- This hotel is never disappointing. We have been multiple times and always enjoy it. Love having breakfast in the breakfast room and our dinner in the dining room was superb. Easy walk to beach and tracks for hiking. Heritage building and gardens all very well maintained. Verandah drinks is a favourite pastime after a long walk.
- The honeymoom room was very comfortable. Also, the places around the hotel, like the gardens and the path to the beach are lovely. The view from the room was awesome, it has a nice balcony with places to rest however, it is the same balcony for 3 rooms at the second floor. I would go back for sure, but just add the breakfast for some days.
- Its such an iconic beautiful place to stay.. Loved gardens and walk to the beach
- There wasnt much not to like, the location and facilities probably where the best though!
One of our top picks in Yallingup. Located in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region, Seashells Resort Yallingup offers a guest lounge with fireplace next door at Caves House Hotel, walking trails through the gardens to Yallingup Beach, a tour desk and free car parking. Guests receive 500MB of free WiFi per 24 hours.At Seashells Resort Yallingup, guests can choose from fully self-contained apartments with kitchen and laundry or studio rooms with spa bath.Set in beautiful gardens by the sea at Yallingup Beach, all apartments are luxuriously furnished with Art-Deco touches and include plasma-screen TVs, cable TV, CD players and private balconies with garden views.Caves House Hotel, next door to the property, features a restaurant and bar, with an outdoor area overlooking the gardens. The menu features fresh regional produce and a large wine list. Live entertainment is held in the beer garden each weekend, and weekdays from September to April. Outdoor movies are screened on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Twilight Markets are held on Wednesday nights over the summer season.The property features meeting, conference and wedding facilities, plus an outdoor function terrace. Seashells Yallingup Resort is a scenic 3-hour drive from Perth.
- Just really nice, everything you need in Great location with lots of wildlife around you.
- Loved that it had kitchen facilities and being next door to Caves House
- Location was excellent as not to far away from anything.
- The spa bath was fantastic. The room was nice and spacious and very clean.
- Very spacious apartment. Grounds were beautiful. Can walk to the beach. Nice having shops and food/bar nearby.
Yallingup Forest Resort
Yallingup Forest Resort is located in a peaceful forest setting in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. Guests have access to a swimming pool, tennis court, day spa and art gallery.Each chalet at Yallingup Forest Resort Margaret River includes a TV, DVD/CD players and an private bathroom with hairdryer and shower. Full kitchen facilities, heating and ceiling fans are provided.Facilities include a barbecue area and children’s playground. Native landscapes surround the resort and walking trails are located nearby. There are more than 30 wineries within a short drive of the resort.The cafes and restaurants of Dunsborough are only 3.1 mi away. It is a 30-minute drive to Busselton Airport.
- Yallingup Forest Resort is in a beautiful forest, surrounded by trees. There are kangaroos, kookaburras, possums and magpies that visit the area around the houses. The houses are well equipped, with just about everything you can think of in the kitchen. A bonus is the washing machine which really makes life easy. We loved our stay and will definitely go back again.
- Its a beautiful location and was very serene with all the birdsong around. It was also really nice seeing rabbits and kangaroos around. The rainwater from the taps and shower was great, especially as drinking water. The walking trails around the place were nice too.
- The management is extremely nice. We were given heaps of tips about the things to do around the area and it was fantastic!
- Loved the chalets. We were positively surprised how spacious and modern it was.
- The setting the bush land is very peaceful, it is so close to all the amenities and yet away from the hustle. Ideal for families with young children.
Canal Rocks Beachfront Apartments
Canal Rocks Beachfront Apartments offers self-catering accommodations at Smiths Beach in Yallingup. Guests have access to a garden, barbecue facilities, free on-site parking and free WiFi.The accommodations is an 11-minute drive from both Ngilgi Cave and Yallingup Beach. Injidup Beach is 14 minutes’ drive away.All apartments feature sea views, a flat-screen TV, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen and outdoor furniture. Some have a balcony or a terrace.
- Receptionist was cheerful and positive. Property very clean. Great view of ocean.
- Super friendly helpful staff, first class location, nice big rooms, across the road to worlds best beach
- A fantastic beach side property with lots of things to do around the area without the crowds!Spacious and clean Well maintained gardens Glorious views from our 1st floor studio apartment Short drives to lots of wineries and restaurants
- exceptional location would highly recommend as a family friendly holiday destination. awesome clean beach for swimming and recreational activities. Safe, quiet and centrally located to everything important.
- Great location, and value for money could not be beat
Yallingup Beach Resort
Just 350 feet from Yallingup Beach, this resort features barbecue facilities and a restaurant. Yallingup Beach Resort also includes free WiFi and private parking.Each Villa consists of 3 Bedrooms and feature a spacious living area both downstairs and upstairs and a balcony with ocean views. A luxury kitchen with modern facilities is also included.Guests can also choose to dine out at the many nearby restaurants, wineries, breweries, hotels and taverns. You can take a 10-minute walk up the local ‘Ghost Trail’ to Caves House Hotel for dinner and some entertainment with local bands. Yallingup Beach Resort is 35 minutes’ drive from Margaret River, 30 minutes’ drive from Busselton and just a 5-minute drive from Dunsborough.
- Great location next to the beach, we could hose off the sand at our own villa. Spacious and comfortable. The kids loved the bunk beds and a large room for them to play.
- Great location, very clean and well equipped house. Great for families or groups of friends.
- Location, balcony, shower, view, cafe immediately next door
- Everything. Great location. Very comfortable and well equipped. Great place to stay for couples or families.
- A beautiful property in a great location. New build and the facilities were great. Awesome for a family holiday
Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas
Located just 650 feet from Smiths Beach, Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas offer free Wi-Fi. All villas boast a private balcony overlooking the ocean and gardens. Guests also enjoy BBQ facilities with outdoor seating.Chandlers Smiths Beach Villas Yallingup is within 20 minutes’ drive of a number of Margaret River wineries. Dunsborough is a 15-minute drive, and Busselton is a 30-minute drive away.A fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a stove and a microwave are standard in all villas. Each villa has a separate living room with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player.
- Superb quiet location, stunning outlook over the ocean, everything required for a comfortable stay.
- Breathtaking views. Sitting on balcony with a wine overlooking Smiths beach. Cannot wait to come back!
- Location and view was fantastic. The bonus was the wildlife around the villas. Having visiting kangaroos and cheeky maggies was the coolest.
- It had all the essential to get you by. Sensation view and location.beautiful gardens and wildlife. Great advice from staff. Clean and tidy.
- Fantastic place very relaxed atmosphere beautiful view
Sienna Estate Lodge And Winery
Nestled between a valley and the ocean, the family-owned Sienna Estate Lodge And Winery offers cozy accommodations just 2 minutes’ drive from Smiths Beach. Guests have free WiFi access throughout the property.The renovated, country-style accommodations features air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a fridge and tea-and-coffee making facilities. Some rooms offer a kitchenette and beautiful views of the gardens.Guests at Sienna Estate Lodge And Winery can enjoy a walk through the vineyards and beautifully landscaped garden areas while taking in the picturesque surroundings. Free parking is available on site.Sienna Estate Lodge and Winery is only 3 minutes’ drive from Yallingup. A number of Margaret River wineries are within a 25-minute drive.
- The Room was very clean and comfortable and had all the the amenities you needed. The grounds were beautiful and the staff were very welcoming. The bottle of local wine on arrival was a nice touch. You have the Choice of 2 cafes either side of the property. We will definitely be back!
- Very close to everything, very clean neat, really enjoyed our stay
- Breakfast at Barnyard was excellent. Great food and coffee, and the staff were so lovely. Also picked up some nice goodies from the gift shop
- Great location and comfortable facilities. Nice and clean.
- Nice and quiet place to save in the wine region. Recently renovated room was comfortable. Check in and out waseasily done on the phone. beautiful gardens and vineyard surrounds.
Barn Hives Yallingup
Barn Hives Yallingup provides a garden, as well as accommodations with a kitchenette in Yallingup. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The condo hotel has a terrace.Margaret River is 20 miles from Barn Hives Yallingup.
- Beautiful modern property and quiet space in a fantastic location, equipped with everything you need
- Everything.From the drive in, the exterior and oh my, the interior. I LOVED IT!
- Location and accommodation fantastic, would highly recommend.
- The ceiling fan was great and provided more than enough cooling for those that are worried about no aircon.
- Loved it, could do with some air conditioning though.
Located in Yallingup, Yallingup Villas offers accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and barbecue facilities.Breakfast and gourmet hampers are available to order at the property.Margaret River is 21 mi from the villa.
- great villa, excellent location, perfect place for weekend getaway
- Very well equipped. Great space for a family or small group of friends travelling together. Peaceful environment. Location convenient for visiting vineyards. Hosts were responsive.
- Everything has been carefully selected for comfort, function, and serenity. Each villa feels private and quiet, and everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Stayed here for our wedding and weve got to say the villas are absolutely stunning. Absolutely worth and every dollar. Could not recommend any more!!
- The place smelt amazing as soon as we walked in. Very spacious and clean. Felt very relaxing.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yallingup