Motel Views Yackandandah
Set in beautiful, picturesque surrounding country-side, Motel Views Yackandandahs has a crystal clear salt water pool and BBQ facilities. Free WiFi and pool towels are included.Guests can enjoy scenic drives in every direction, as well as bike trails and walking tracks. The motel is a 2,100 feet walk into the main shopping precinct of Yackandandah, which has cafes, pubs and shops.Each of the modern, air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, dining setting and kitchenette.
- The room was extremely comfortable, and upon arriving the hosts asked if i would like a pool towel. First time i have ever been asked this. I took advantage of the hot weather by using the pool and I was very happy with the cleanliness of the area
- Excellent assistance with TV / Netflix by Owner
- Lovely stay, exactly what we needed after a 17 hour drive!
- I loved my stay here wishing I had more time here. I definitely will be coming back and staying longer. It was everything I needed and so close to everywhere I had to go.
- Covid safe in place, friendly hosts, accommodating
Yackandandah Motor Inn
Located 100 feet from the center of Yackandandah where you will find a range of shops and cafes, the self-rated 4-star Yackandandah Motor Inn features free WiFi and private parking.The well-appointed rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and heating. There is also a kitchenette with a kettle, toaster and complimentary tea,coffee and milk. All rooms come with a private bathroom, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Albury is 17 mi from Yackandandah Motor Inn, while Beechworth is 14 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was within walking distance from Motel. Facilities were there for you to do your own. Staff was very helpful, room very clean and had a very comfortable bed. Really loved the location.
- Welcoming,friendly,spacious and spotless in a beautiful corner of both the town and the state.
- The room was quite large for a motel room. I cannot score highly enough the cleaniness of the room. The room included a comfortable seating area and the bed was super comfy. All furnishings were really good and quite modern. The room had a lovely warmth to it. Loved the location in the centre of town but was still very quiet and we were not disturbed by any noise. We will definitely stay again. Was exceptional.
- Beds were comfortable and everything was immaculately clean. Excellent location.
- Clean, comfortable, well equipped and modern room. Staff was friendly, helpful and extraordinarily pleasant.
Colonial Inn Guest Rooms
Located 4.3 mi from Yackandandah in the small rural area of Allans Flat, Colonial Inn Guest Rooms has 2 large motel-style rooms and 1 fully self-contained apartment.All accommodations types have flat-screen TVs and private private bathrooms. The apartment has its own deck, kitchenette and dining/lounge area for up to 4 guests. All rooms have majestic valley views. The rooms are set apart from the main dwelling where the owners live. Limited WiFi is available in the rooms.The wineries of Rutherglen are within a 1-hour drive from the property and the immediate area is popular for fishing and swimming. Albury/Wodonga and Beechworth is 14 mi from Colonial Inn Guest Rooms.
- The owners were so friendly and hospitable, the apartment was fully stocked and the grounds themselves were beautiful to look at
- The location and outlook. It was private which gave us the ability to really relax on our family get together.
- Very helpful and friendly owners. I had done a last minute booking. The location is remote and if you like quiet surroundings, this place is for you. I drove for 10 minutes to have a really nice breakfast. The motel providesd tea and coffee facilities. Room size was comfortable. Parking is right at the door of your unit. Overall a very pleasant experience.
- Loved everything about our stay. A lovely country location with great views. Accommodation was very clean and tasteful. Felt like we were the first guests as everything was immaculate. Greeted upon arrival by our host who was friendly and helpful. A few minutes out of town. Perfect for us.
- This is a peaceful, private, very comfortable place to stay with a beautiful view.
Emperor Tent in Yackandandah
Emperor Tent in Yackandandah is located in Yackandandah and offers barbecue facilities. The property is 29 mi from Wangaratta, and complimentary private parking is available.Albury is 17 mi from the tented camp, while Bright is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Albury Airport, 18 mi from Emperor Tent in Yackandandah.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Beechworth. Set among heritage-listed gardens this historic art deco building has been renovated to provide charming accommodations in a peaceful location. Linaker Quarters offers an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. There is an on-site à la carte restaurant and a bar.Linaker Quarters is a 20-minute walk from Beechworth Town Center and a 15-minute walk from Lake Sambell. Albury Airport is a 50-minute drive away.These heated rooms offer a flat-screen TV. There is a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. It offers a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and linen are providedThe property also features a sauna, a library and a shared lounge area. Guests enjoy free in-site parking and free WiFi in common areas.
- Quiet,beautiful surrounds and very friendly and helpful staff
- We had a lovely stay and really enjoyed spending time walking around the garden and historic buildings.
- The feel of the place the peace of surroundings is great.
- The room was comfortable clean and well maintained
- The location is superb. Breakfast is average, but satisfactory
Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn
Beechworth Carriage Inn is located in the heart of historic Beechworth, and features an outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi internet. All air-conditioned rooms come with flat-screen TVs.The beautiful Lake Sambell is a 15-minute walk from Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn. The Robert O’ Hara Burke Museum and the Beechworth Historic Courthouse are each just 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms include private bathrooms and ironing facilities. Each room has a kitchenette with a refrigerator and electric kettle.Beechworth Carriage Motor Inn offers free use of its laundry and bicycle storage facilities. The tour desk can recommend local attractions and help guests with travel arrangements.
- What a lovely little place! I had read other reviews and was worried no need. The Motel was close to town, the room was clean, Brian was friendly, funny and hard working. The setting was pleasant and I loved the room with its 1950 brick walls. Not sure what people were complaining about unless they expected a 600 a night CBD stay at a country motel for less than 150 a night? Not sure how that would work. And the person that actually complained about single ply TP get over yourself. Bring thongs to wear in the room on the rug they do allow dogs and how awesome is that!
- It is right in the middle of town. The room was comfortable I must mention the coffee machine with the capsules. I had a great coffee that morning. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a log.
- Exceptionally clean. Superb nights sleep. Rooms much bigger than listed
- Arrived late, the owner had turned on the heating.
- Great location to walk into town and enjoy the town. Clean and good quality.
Beechworth On Bridge Motel
Just 15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes’ drive from the center of town and set in peaceful gardens, Beechworth On Bridge Motel offers guests free WiFi.Each suite is individually decorated and includes both air-conditioning and heating, a coffee machine, LCD TV, DVD player, kettle, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kitchenware, tea and coffee. Private bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and complimentary toiletries. A comprehensive DVD library is located at reception, free of charge.Complimentary cooked or continental breakfast is served daily to your suite and may include poached eggs and bacon on wholemeal toast or eggs benedict.Beechworth on Bridge Motel features a solar heated in-ground swimming pool and free parking at your doorstep. The property is a 3-hour drive from Melbourne and 19 mi from the Hume Freeway exit. Albury Airport is 30 mi from Beechworth.
- Breakfast was lovely, delivered on time warm the room was clean comfy. The staff were friendly
- I loved the little outdoor areas to sit and enjoy a nice glass of wine. Really friendly atmosphere. Family room provided enough space for all of us and the free wifi was a hit with the kids.
- This looked like a standard motel room onsite, but once entering the room, it was the small attention to detail that it exceeded my expectations. The bed was 5 Star City Hotel standard very comfortable, coffee machine, modern furnishings and breakfast included…Highly Recommend.
- Very good interaction with staff! Very comfortable bed.
- The whole property is lovely, beautiful garden and pool areas and the room and bathroom was excellent!
Armour Motor Inn
One of our top picks in Beechworth. Just 2 minutes’ walk from the center of Beechworth, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, cafes and historic sites, Armor Motor Inn offers modern suites and a sparkling in-ground solar heated swimming pool with an attached sauna. A private garden with barbecue facilities is available.All rooms have free WiFi and access to free off-site parking. A toaster, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, electric blankets and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer are provided.Armor Motor Inn Beechworth is 1,150 feet from the Beechworth Visitor Information Center and 5 minutes’ walk from Town Hall Gardens. Beechworth Golf Course is a 4-minute drive away.
- Room was warm when we arrived. Close to main street. Staff were very helpful and recommended several places for dinner. We found a terrific brewery in main street with great pizza! Beechworth is a lovely town.
- Location can walk to everything. Owners are lovely and very helpful.
- Nice clean rooms, and lovely to have a balcony overlooking the Main Street. The staff were also welcoming and informative. Will definitely stay here again. The location was absolutely central too.
- The Armour is located very close to the centre of this very interesting and attractive town. Everything is within easy walking distance including shops, cafes, restaurants, and historic locations. Beechworth is a lovely place to visit and this is a good and comfortable place to be based.
- It was close to town and with a lovely walk at our back door beautiful greenery even around the car park.The staff were lovely and extremely helpful
George Kerferd Hotel
Set among the peaceful gardens of Mayday Hill’s historic asylum, guests at George Kerferd Hotel can have a swim in the pool, relax in the sauna or enjoy a meal in the restaurant. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.The George Kerferd Restaurant and Bar serves modern Australian cuisine prepared using locally-sourced ingredients. A selection of beverages including a rotating selection of local wines are available for you to enjoy on the outdoor patio.You can play a game of tennis with friends or read a book in the guest library. Free parking is provided on site.Each air-conditioned room offers a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a refrigerator. It has ironing facilities and a private bathroom.Hotel George Kerferd is 20 minutes’ drive from the historic town of Yackandandah and the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail. Wodonga is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff were lovely, the room was huge, clean, comfortable and they were lovely and had the heaters going so when we got there on a very cold and rainy day the room was lovely and warm. The restaurant is good too, the steak was delicious!
- The location was amazing since it was part of a heritage site. Would definitely stay there again!
- Wonderful location. Very clean room. Breakfast was great. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the staff at breakfast were very friendly.
- Enjoyed our overnight stay. The room and bed were very comfortable.
- everything was great, was expecting a little more as far as breakfast went. Otherwise great.
Beechworth Holiday Park
Featuring a solar-heated swimming pool and a children’s playground, this holiday park offers accommodations just 3 minutes’ drive from Beechworth’s town center.Guests are welcome to use the large fully equipped shared kitchen which also offers an open fireplace and a pizza oven. There are 2 barbecue areas with outdoor seating.Beechworth Holiday Park is 3 minutes’ drive from Town Hall Gardens and an 8-minute drive from Beechworth Golf Course. It is 34 mi from La Trobe University and 40 mi from Albury Airport.All accommodations offers a dining area, refrigerator and microwave. Each includes a sofa, TV and DVD player. Some accommodations includes a private bathroom.There is a small shop where you can hire DVDs and purchase ice and other supplies. Bicycles and Go-Karts are available for hire on-site. Free parking is available alongside each chalet.
- What a beautiful location, surrounding by bushwalking tracks nearby if one enjoys a bushwalk or relax by the pool in the heat.
- Privacy , fellow guests …………ease of getting in out
- Location is perfect for touring around Beechworth. The beds were VERY comfortable, we both had a great sleep each night
- the location was tranquil, peaceful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and returned to Melbourne rested and mentally healed after the severe lockdown
- I had the Chinamans Cabin. What a treat. So quiet,so spacious, and cosy and warm. Loved it. And a great price too.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yackandandah