Lockleigh Park is 25 minutes’ drive from Launceston. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Lilydale Falls, Lilydale Village and the Lilydale Tree toppers adventures are all less than 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Scottsdale Town, offering local fresh produce, bakeries, shops, pubs and clubs is only a 25-minute drive from Lockleigh Park.
- This is a lovely place to stay, we used it as a base for two nights to explore the NorthEast of Tasmania. The property has an array of animals dogs, cats, chickens, horses which added to the charm for any animal lovers. All the home comforts were available in the property. It was a good place to switch off and enjoy a quieter style of living. Alison is a lovely and knowledgeable host, I would highly recommend this for a break away from the city.
- Lovely host in a lovely setting. Everything you need for a good time
- My partner and I stayed in this beautiful, unique location for 3 nights this February. Alison has been a very warm and welcoming host. The accommodation was super cosy and clean with great cooking facilities. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return!
- The location was perfect to relax and take in nature to its fullest.
- Beautifully situated, 2 containers converted into a cabin style housing with a large open veranda. Views overlooking the surrounding paddocks and forrest. The heat pump is taking care of the right temperature and many cushions and blankets provided to keep you warm and comfy. Very quiet, loved and enjoyed my stay very much.
Plovers Ridge Country Retreat
Located 13 mi from Launceston, Plovers Ridge Country Retreat offers a spacious 2-bedroom cottage overlooking beautiful Lilydale valley.You can self cater from the fully equipped kitchen or enjoy the luxury of a home-cooked dinner delivered to your private dining room. This home away from home offers a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom. Guests can relax and enjoy amazing sunsets, native animals and beautiful views.
- Lovely homecooked breakfast. Great place to stay when youre in the Launceston area. Only 25 mins to the city in a lovely rural setting.
- Adequate continental breakfast supplied plus fresh salmon meal. Excellent views, quiet restful location in picturesque garden and surrounds.
- Breakfast was delicious and the location was fabulous.
- A home away from home feeling with extra attention to detail that you dont see very often.
- Lovely country location. The host, Jeni, was very helpful in helping me with information and contacts I was seeking.
Karoola Cottage Self Contained
Offering free WiFi and garden views, Karoola Cottage is accommodations set in Karoola. This self-catered, split-level villa features a garden and barbecue facilities.George Town is 26 mi from the property, while Bridport is 33 mi away where there are a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. Jansz Tasmania is within a 25-minute drive away, where guests can visit the Wine Room.This air-conditioned 2-bedroom villa comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower.Launceston is 14 mi from the villa, while Longford is 25 mi from the property.
- A warm cosy clean cottage on a beautiful country property. Karen is very welcoming. I loved being able to sit and watch cows grazing in the paddock as the sun sets. Pretty gardens. Very comfy beds. Every thing you could need!
- Bed very comfortable whole cottage very high standard home made extras very good hosts made us very welcome
- Tranquil environment, tidy and cosy unit, nice complimentary breakfast, good kitchen with all nessary kitchen wares. Everything you need with a home away from home.
- Really comfortable beds and pillows. Good kitchen facilities. Enjoyed streaming Netflix via Chrome Cast. Nice to have aircons.
- This cottage is a little gem hidden in the country town of Lillydale. The cottage had everything we needed and then some. It s clean, well maintained and creates an atmosphere where you can relax. Karen makes a beautiful breakfast too!
Platypus Park Country Retreat
One of our top picks in Bridport. Surrounded by 40 acres of countryside, Platypus Park Country Retreat features massage services and BBQ facilities. Just 2 minutes’ drive from Bridport Beach, it offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi, a private balcony and garden or countryside views.Platypus Park Country Retreat Bridport is 5 minutes’ drive from the Lost Farm Golf Course and the Barnbougle Dunes. There are a number of wineries within a 20-minute drive.All accommodations has a kitchenette or kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room type has a seating area with a TV and a DVD player.You can enjoy fishing in the river, or try to spot a platypus near the on-site dam. The games room features billiards, table tennis, table soccer and air hockey.
- Simple and comfortable accommodation and very close to bridport and wineries.
- It is peaceful and beautiful. The staff were great!
- On a farm near the coast. Not fancy but perfect. Very comfortable syay
- Loved the games room, pool table was a challenge, a bit curved. The location was not to far from town easy walking or quick drive. Sophie the dog was very quiet and a good companion. Loved the hot water for showers, consider a light directed at mirror for the ladies
- Lovely scenic property, spacious cottage, beautiful deck out front to enjoy the views. Gina was very welcoming
Bridairre Holiday Apartments
Bridairre Holiday Apartments offers a relaxed stay in Bridport. Free private parking is available.All rooms are located on the ground floor and have private private bathrooms. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Each room has a flat-screen TV.Guests have access to a shared dining area with a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee are provided.
- Breakfast was help yourself and choice was good, cereal, bread for toast and spreads as well as plenty of coffee and tea selections. Very thoughtful touches like water jug and glasses in the room and good quality bathroom supplies
- We did not take breakfest as we follow a carbo free dietThe service of the business willen greatly enhanced with WiFi service.
- Nice friendly welcome…cup of tea really good..bed very comfortable…shower good…apartment nice and clean as was the breakfast room entry. Off street parking is easily to access.
- Very nice breakfast food left for us to prepare.Large spacious upstairs apartment with fabulous views. Clean, comfortable and well equipped.
- Was clean, close to everything and great value. Needed to upgrade to another room, rang the owner, 5 minutes later we had a two bedroom upgrade for 40 extra! Incredible valueHighly recommended
Anabel’s of Scottsdale
Located in Scottsdale, Anabel’s of Scottsdale provides modern self-catering as well as motel-style units, all fully equipped with modern amenities and verandas overlooking the century old, National Trust classified garden, featuring flowers such as giant rhododendron, camellia, wisteria and magnolia.The units are located in a beautiful old-world garden and have been built to complement the original home. Some rooms have a kitchenette.There are mountain bike trails at Derby which are located a 25-minute drive from the property. Derby is also an historic mining town. The Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm Links golf courses are 20 minutes’ drive from the property.Anabel’s of Scottsdale is central to rainforests, mountains, waterfalls and beaches. A 20-minute drive from the property is the Bridestowe Estate Lavender Farm, one of the world’s largest lavender farms.Anabel’s of Scottsdale is approximately 1 hours’ drive from Launceston.
- We felt absolutely comfortable at Anabels. Nadine and Steve, our hosts, couldnt have been more helpful and friendly such nice people! This really was a home from home and set amongst such beautiful gardens too. Everything we needed was in our apartment, which made for a very easy and happy experience.
- Delightful. Greatly loved and manged. We were do lucky to spend some time at Annabels.Book with confidence.
- Perfect place to stay. Everything you could possibly need or think of was provided. Fantastic beds and the gardens and setting superb. Would totally recommend staying here!
- An absolutely wonderful stay! Lovely location, amazing surrounds and friendly owners. A must for anyone traveling in the northeast.
- It was a home away from home in a tranquil garden setting and in stylish comfortable rooms. We had been traveling for nearly two weeks and it was the first time we could cook a home made meal and do clothes washing in a beautifully clean and well appointed accommodation. They had thought of everything you could need and provided it at no extra cost. The owners also went above a beyond when we left an item at the accommodation, posting it home to us, which was much appreciated. We would definitely stay again!
Bridport Seaside Lodge
Facing the beachfront in Bridport, Bridport Seaside Lodge has a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster.Bridport Seaside Lodge has a sun terrace. The area is popular for hiking and snorkeling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Launceston Airport, 57 miles from Bridport Seaside Lodge.
- Perfect location, home away from home Will definitely stay again
- How accommodating they were to our family. Even with crazy children the few sgaring with us were lovely!
- Everything worked properly….from the plumbing, heating, and cooking facilities.
- Clean basic accommodation excellent value for money, close to the beach
- Breakfast not included. Kitchen facilities and common lounge were excellent. Website accurately represented hostel.
At HOME on HOLMES
At HOME on HOLMES is located on 4 acres of land in Bridport and offers a garden and barbecue facilities. Boasting plenty of free private parking for boats, cars and bikes, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, fishing and canoeing.The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the holiday home.The nearest airport is Launceston Airport, 58 mi from At HOME on HOLMES.
- Colleen was a wonderful host, we had everything we needed for our stay and more. Plenty of room for our family of 9. It was a home away from home for our Christmas stay.
- Brilliant communication from the host, excellent facilities and very homely and comfortable
- Their were plenty off items left for our breakfast, more than needed. Cooking facilities were very good. Beds very comfortable, shower suitable for my elderly mother, slip mat provided which was great.
- Breakfast was more than satisfactory, facilities were great exactly what we wanted
- The house was very comfortable and had all the facilities needed. Although on the edge of town and not walking distance it was only a few minutes by car. Bridport was a good stopping point between The Spirit of Tasmania and The Great Eastern Drive. Shops were easy to access and the BBQ and kitchen enabled us to have an easy dinner. Colleen the host was lovely and gave us tips on places to go.
Pump Jack B&B
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, Pump Jack B&B is set in Scottsdale. Featuring a terrace, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling, fishing and hiking.The air-conditioned apartment has a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and a bathroom with a shower. Free private parking is available at Pump Jack B&B.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Pump Jack B&B offers a sun terrace. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Launceston is 32 mi from the apartment.
- Very comfy. Nice and quiet. Great breaky and friendly host
- The host was very nice. The room is great and clean. Breakfast was good.
- Located in Very beautiful town and the house itself has its own beauty. So clean and comfortable. Owner was very kind. At very first impression I thought I want to stat longer but I didnt have much time.
- A very nice room in with all complete facilities. We are given bread and condiments for breakfast. Off course milk, tea, coffee was there too. The room has reclining couch, dinner table, even cellphone charger are there.What an experience it was. Thanks Ian
- Welcoming and friendly host with a real dedication to his guests. Excellent breakfast. Very quiet location.
Umtali Beach House
Umtali Beach House is located in Bridport.The vacation home features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and a bathroom.The nearest airport is Launceston Airport, 58 miles from Umtali Beach House.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wyena