Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodward Hwy 270
Located in Woodward, Oklahoma, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Boiling Springs State Park. It features an indoor pool, on-site sauna, and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV and a DVD player are equipped in every room at this Woodward Holiday Inn Express. For guest convenience, they are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.A gym with cardio machines and full-length mirrors is part of this Woodward hotel, and the property boasts a gazebo and barbeque facilities. A hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, and fresh fruit is served in the mornings.The Woodward Municipal Golf Course and Crystal Beach Lake are within a 5-minute drive of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodward Hwy 270.
- Everything was clean and neat. The bedding and room were comfortable. It was very quiet. Well lit parking, great location, and awesome staff! And the cherry on top was having a fullblown breakfast inspite of everything going on with COVID19.I have no complaints from my stay.
- great staff April? the concierge? she was awesome!
- The property is modern and clean. You can smell the clean which made us more comfortable staying there during this Covid problem
- The staff was friendly and curtious. The breakfast was delicious.
- The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. They mad our stay very enjoyable.
Executive Inn Woodward
Executive Inn is located in Woodward. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also have free WiFi. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
- It was quiet, clean, and the staff was very helpful.
- We didnt have breakfast because we didnt know about it and it wasnt mentioned,But everything else was great for the price .
- Bed was comfortable, lots of channels on the tv, a little dining area, shower was very nice
- Great place to stay, comfortable beds, very clean. They have done a nice job with this place.
- We were pleased with everything except for the hidden charges of pets and we couldnt change ANYTHING with our reservation.
Northwest Inn is offering accommodations in Woodward. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property provides an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Northwest Inn can enjoy a buffet or a Full English/Irish breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Northwest Inn. The hotel can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Location was right across the street from Walmart and Dollar Tree. Loved the atrium. Several places to eat and different things to do.
- The breakfast was okay! A waffle maker would of been amazing.
- Had never stayed where the evening meal was also included!
- Clean room, great staff, fabulous made to order breakfast
- the people and location was great. Breakfast was great ever morning. I like the indoor pool.
La Quinta by Wyndham Woodward
One of our best sellers in Woodward! Crystal Beach Park is 2 miles from this Woodward Hotel, and an indoor swimming pool is featured on site. Each guest room is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Woodward. A microwave and refrigerator are included for additional convenience.A daily continental breakfast is served at Woodward La Quinta Inn and Suites, featuring waffles, fruit, and more. On-site launderette facilities and a fitness center are also available.Boiling Springs Golf Course is 8 miles away. Little Sahara State Park can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive.
- Was perfect for us. Comfortable and lovely. Even had a prepackaged breakfast we could take with us.
- Everytime we have stayed here it was fantastic except the last time we had bedbugs and asked that they spray after our departure.
- It was quiet and clean with a peaceful amount of room to walk around with well lit property.
- We did not eat the breakfast, bjt only because we were in a hurry to get back on the road. But several people were.
- Great location. The property was very clean. We were very surprised by the value we got for such a low rate. Would recommend this property to anyone. Will stay here again on our next trip through Woodward.
Super 8 by Wyndham Woodward
One of our best sellers in Woodward! Super 8 by Wyndham Woodward provides air-conditioned accommodations in Woodward. The property has a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Super 8 Woodward can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Woodward, like hiking.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn & Suites Woodward
Featuring an indoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Woodward is located off Highway 412 in Northwest Oklahoma. The hotel offers free WiFi and complimentary breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each room at Woodward Comfort Suites. Ironing facilities are also provided.The property offers free parking, a business center and room service.Crystal Beach Park is located within 1.3 mi of the property. Boiling Springs State Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Location was easy to find, facilities were clean and I the front desk attendant went above and beyond when a friend of mine went by to pay for my room…he wouldnt release any information and even called me to let me know someone had come by inquiring about my stay.
- Nice room, comfortable bed, good selection of TV channels, allowed early check in
- Location was good, the room was very spacious. Across the street from a good Mexican Restaurant and next to a gas station
- The comfort of the room, the friendly staff, the quick check in and check out process.
- The staff were OUTSTANDING! Really nice and accommodating. The location was decent with places to shop for left behind items Walmart and food establishments. The lobby and the furniture/carpet in the room were updated giving a fresh new look to the place.
Wayfarer Inn Woodward by Magnuson Worldwide
Located along Highway 183, this motel is 1.3 miles from Crystal Beach Park. It features an on-site Mexican restaurant, a large outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast. Pet-friendly guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are equipped in all rooms at Wayfarer Inn Woodward by Magnuson Worldwide. Rooms also include a TV and a radio.Guests at Wayfarer Inn Woodward by Magnuson Worldwide can also relax at the outdoor pool, and cookout with the motel’s barbecue grills.Boiling Springs Golf Course is 1.2 miles from the motel, and Boiling Springs State Park is 8 miles from the motel. Alabaster Caverns State Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- There were no eggs but great oj milk danishes cereal and oatmeal daily
- Easy to locate and near lots of eating places. Love the nastalgic 60s vibe
- Facilities was excellent for the price. Staff was super!
- The room was amazing and was great for the rate we paid!!!
Candlewood Suites Woodward
Candlewood Suites Woodward in Woodward has 2-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a business center, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.Certain rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave.
- Very convenient location and ease of online booking.
- Spacious, clean, beds were comfortable, well stocked kitchenenjoyed fixing breakfast in room. Great vallue for the Money
- Everybody was nice and polite. Very clean and wonderful.
- Clean. Comfortable. Ample space. Nice kitchenette with required accoutrements to adequately prepare meals and table service for two.
- Room was very clean and quiet in the kitchen that was great to have.
Sands Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Woodward. Sands Inn & Suites is set in Woodward and features a garden. The property offers a barbecue and a 24-hour front desk.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also have free WiFi. At Sands Inn & Suites all rooms are fitted with a seating area.The accommodations offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.
- I liked the 3 bed suite. Fit our family perfectly. The kitchenette helped keep down our travel costs.
- The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the price for a weeks stay was amazing!!
- I liked the triple room, fully equipped kitchen and friendly staff. It makes traveling with kids so much easier.
- The place was very clean the girl at the desk was very friendly rooms were awesome the price was very good
- This was a very good stay. The location was fine, and the value was very good. The breakfast is coffee and juice, with fruit cups, muffins, and bars, like Nature Valley. I would stay here again if I came to this area.
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward
A 10-minute drive to Boiling Springs State Park, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and a fitness center. It offers rooms and studios with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms are equipped with coffee maker, hairdryer, ironing facilities, microwave and refrigerator. Each has a work desk and a private bathroom.Guests of Hampton Inn are welcome to relax in the pool area and enjoy the complimentary breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Woodward also provides laundry and dry cleaning services.Fort Supply Lake is less than 20 miles away from Hampton Inn & Suites. Free on-site parking is available.
- Property was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. We were in Woodward to see new grand baby so just used property for a quick shower and comfortable bed.
- There was no breakfast and I was disappointed about that. Im guessing because of carona virus. But would have been nice to have known about that ahead of time before booking
- Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.
- We didnt have time to eat, but I am sure it would have been good.
- Hampton is always a great choice.. its the only place we stay
Looking for: Best Hotels in Woodward