|1||Moon Gate Guest House||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Superior Inn Hotel||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Falcon Lake Hotel||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
|6||Big Buffalo Resort||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Moon Gate Guest House
Providing a private beach area, Moon Gate Guest House provides accommodations in Whitemouth. The accommodations features a sauna.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, shared bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, oven, stovetop and a toaster.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Moon Gate Guest House offers a barbecue.After a day of hiking, skiing or canoeing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Lac du Bonnet Airport, 26 mi from the accommodations.
- Very relaxing atmosphere, kind hosts, great sauna.
- This was amazing, it was quiet, peaceful and very relaxing!!! Jenny was a super hostess!! The sourdough bread for breakfast was amazing we could have eaten all of it!!! I can recommend Jennys Moon Gate Guest House to everyone!! They encourage their guests to disconnect and to relax!! We had the guesthouse to ourselves Perfect location and it was easy to find!! A perfect overnight location!!
- Excellent stay. We had the house to ourself with our own indoor sauna. Very clean and a beautiful location on the river. The stay was so relaxing! Excellent pizza and wings were available on site!
- Like staying at a cleaner version! of my home. Youre greeted like family, everything is very clean and well kept. Full kitchen and large open areas. Nice room, clean comfortable beds. A real gem!
- very fresh food, location was close to trails and water activities. Owners were very knowledgable about area and things to do!
Set in Pinawa, Pinawa Motel offers free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. All rooms are fitted with a patio.The units at the motel feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, dvd player, and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All guest rooms include a desk.Activities such as skiing, cycling, fishing can be enjoyed in the surroundings, and guests can relax along the beachfront.The nearest airport is Lac du Bonnet Airport, 12 mi from Pinawa Motel.
- It was great all around , fire pits , bbqs, the room , Alex was great , will be back
- We loved everything about this motel, It is the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in, the supply of BBQs, picnic tables and umbrellas was awesome, The food truck in the parking lot was so handy. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Pinawa for the river tubing or any other activity
- nice place, clean, calm, close to the river. Friendly staff
- Perfect room and location, staff was beyond friendly and accommodating. We only got to stay for one night but will definitely be back!
- Coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in room. Very clean. Adequate work space at the desk. Great location near the lake and giant sundial.
Located directly off the Trans-Canada Highway in Hadashville, this pet-friendly motel features an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi access and a shared kitchen are featured at Riverside Motel.Each air-conditioned guest room here comes with a cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. The private bathrooms come with a bath and shower.A 24-hour front desk and daily maid services are offered at the motel. Breakfast is available upon request.Riverside Motel is 8 minutes’ drive from the Sandilands Forest Discovery Center. Winnipeg is 62 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Superior Inn Hotel
Superior Inn Hotel provides air-conditioned rooms in Beauséjour. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The units will provide guests with a fridge.Superior Inn Hotel offers a hot tub.The nearest airport is Lac du Bonnet Airport, 27 mi from the accommodations.
- The entire experience was very good and welcoming. Dislike having to carry up a couple of flights of stairs to 2nd floor. But that is the building design and the place was fully booked so understandable.
- The Breakfast was good. There was lots of variety to eat. I liked almost everything. We did not have a chance to try out the pool. Maybe next time. The owner and staff were excellent.
- Both the continental breakfast was great and location was great.
- all as expected this is my place to stay when in Beausejour few times yearlybut this time was missing a coffee maker in room however staff gave access to dining room so no problem
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating! It was clean and the pool was excellent! We enjoyed the pool toys there. The hot tub was also very nice and relaxing!
Falcon Lake Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Falcon Lake Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Falcon Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a cash machine at the property.You can play tennis, billiards and mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and golfing.
No reviews yet.
Big Buffalo Resort
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Big Buffalo Resort is located in Falcon Lake in the Manitoba Region.Certain units have a fully equipped kitchen. Fire pits with free firewood, barbecues and a children’s playground are available.Big Buffalo Resort is at Falcon Lake in the Whiteshell Provincial Park. Golf, tennis, mini golf and horseback riding within walking distance.
- Very clean two bedroom family suite cabin in at great location. Good wifi
- Retro feel of the place. Would be perfect for more than a one night stay in order to take advantage of the close beach and the outdoor things such as the firepits and bbq
- The outdoor seating area was lovely! The beds were very comfortable and the shower had great pressure.
- Close to beach, shopping. Quiet very accommodating.
- Location was great. Short walk to town or beach. The cabin had pretty much everything you need. They also had board games and we played 3 different games when it was rained a little bit one afternoon.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Whitemouth