|1||Redwings Lodge Sawtry Huntington||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Redwings Lodge Rutland||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
Redwings Lodge Sawtry Huntington
This 30-room motel is located in a relaxed and easy-to-locate rural setting, convenient for Huntingdon and Peterborough, and close to the A1/A14 interchange.Free Wi-Fi access, a TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with a shower are included in this room.Breakfast is complimentary.Local attractions include Huntingdon Racecourse, the East of England Showground and Grafham Water. Cambridge is 25 miles away.
- Very good calue for miney… staff were very friendly and helpful thankyou… only downside is would be nice to be able to walk dogs atound the perimayer as the area around the petrol garage was a bit grotty
- I stay here most weeks for work and although its not the most modern hotel it has all the creature comforts you need.
- Friendly staff on arrival, even at 2am. Great basic breakfast the next morning too!
- TBH, the hotel was fit for purpose, the location was perfect for the event we attended which was 5 miles away. Overall perfect for what we needed after a night out, a bed for the night.
- Hotel Staff Alex was really helpful and always wanted to help.
Redwings Lodge Rutland
Located just 16 minutes’ drive south of Rutland Water Nature Reserve, Redwings Lodge Rutland is nestled in the village of Morcott. With free WiFi access and free on-site parking, Burghley House is 10.6 miles away.Each room here includes a TV and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and free toiletries. Extras include a sofa, a desk and bed linen.At Redwings Lodge Rutland there is a 24-hour front desk and a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.From the property, Luffenham Heath Golf Club is a 6-minute drive away. Rockingham Motor Speedway is also just 7.3 miles away.
- Well trained staff with the best customer service anyone could imagine. Good Covid19 measures in place .
- The hot shower, comfy bed, brilliant receptionist American ladyThank you hope to come again
- Lovely staff, very welcoming on check in. Everywhere was spotless, bed was comfy, breakfast was a serve yourself affair with toast, cereal and yoghurts. Full English is available next door for a tenner but we didnt bother. Great location for Burghley horse trials, well be back next year.
- Nice dining area with goodselelction for breakfast
- Have used Redwings Lodge before and found it to be really excellent value.This time round again it excellent with delightfully friendly staff, well located with convenient Italian restaurant next door and with easy distance to Rutland Water.
Located in Peterborough and with Peterborough Cathedral reachable within 2 mi, Lincoln Motel features express check-in and check-out, nonsmoking rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. The property is around 3.7 mi from Longthorpe Tower, 14 mi from Fotheringhay Castle and 2,300 feet from Peterborough Central Library. The accommodations offers room service, an ATM and currency exchange for guests.At the motel, the rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.Lincoln Motel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Peterborough Magistrates Court is 1.2 mi from the accommodations, while East of England Arena and Events Center is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Cambridge, 40 mi from Lincoln Motel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- it complied my expectations.everything oknice one
- everything amazing, dont listen to all bad reviews. its in town centre and clean
- Good value for money, clean and in the heart of the city
- Very nice motel , clean and very comfortable, feels like home
- The fuse blew when I boiled the kettle, but staff came instantly to fix it. The fire alarm battery started to beep and again someone came to fix it at 10pm so very grateful for that.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wadenhoe