Comfort Inn & Suites Vernal – National Monument Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Vernal – National Monument Area is 30 minutes’ drive from Dinosaur National Monument. Free WiFi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV, a small refrigerator and a microwave are featured in each air-conditioned room at Comfort Inn & Suites Vernal – National Monument Area. Private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk, bed linen and ironing facilities.At Comfort Inn & Suites Vernal – National Monument Area a fitness center and laundry facilities are available. The property provides free parking.Red Fleet State Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Dinaland Golf Course is 5.8 mi from Comfort Inn & Suites Vernal – National Monument Area.
- Friendly staff, it was extremely clean and comfortable!
- We have stayed her many times since it opened and it is always super clean and the staff great.
- The breakfast was just okay. Had to go to a restaurant to get enough to satisfy everyone.
- I can see why the ratings for this motel are so high. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our early checkin and other special requests. The room was spacious and clean, there was a huge counter in the bathroom, outlets and lamps on each side of the bed, a fridge with freezer and microwave. Housekeeping service was excellent! There were plenty of must wear mask signs but there were also guests who couldnt read.
- I liked the location. I liked the jetted tub as well.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vernal/Naples
Boasting an indoor pool and hot tub, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vernal is located in Naples, Utah. The center of Vernal is just 2.5 mi away.The guest rooms here are equipped with free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a work desk. A microwave, coffee machine, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer are included.A mini-market, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk are all available at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vernal. Vending machines and free parking are provided for added convenience.The Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum is 2.4 mi from the hotel, and Dinosaur National Monument is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- This hotel was well appointed, so clean, excellent location and very affordable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Pool and hot tub were spotless and wonderful. The beds are so comfortable!
- Beautiful property, very clean, nice big room. Really comfortable beds. Even had bag breakfasts to go.
- Staff worked with me on a mistake I made during booking Clean and conveniently located off main highway
- The location was great for our trip to Dinosaur NM. As we were there on a Sunday, many restaurants were closed but that isnt the fault of the hotel. The room was comfortable. The pool was nice to relax in. The rail leading into the pool was loose and hazardous though. Overall, a good stay.
- Very new and fresh. Great staff. Good WiFi. Quiet at night.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Vernal
One of our best sellers in Vernal! Featuring an indoor pool, this Vernal, Utah motel is within 5 minutes’ drive of Vernal Airport and Utah State University. Free WiFi is offered in all rooms and a free continental breakfast is served daily.Offering a kitchenette, every room also includes a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station and an private bathroom at Studio 6 Vernal.Guests can relax in the poolside hot tub at Vernal Studio 6. A business center is available near the 24-hour reception onsite.Ashley Valley Medical Center is 10 minutes’ drive away from Studio 6 Vernal. The entrance to Dinosaur National Monument is 60 miles away.
- This was the only hotel on our vacation that offered a complete continental breakfast. It had a good selection of food items, hot and tasty. The staff was friendly, helpful and appeared to like their job and each other. The vibe was pleasant. This was our favorite place to stay on vacation. It had a kitchenet, which had we stayed longer would have really been useful.
- Rooms were nice and spacious. Away from the city center, so nice and quiet. Hot breakfast available.
- super nice staff and well done grab ngo breakfast
- Room was very clean. And staff was very friendly and professional in all interactions I will stay again very
- The lights would go on and off..the switches were difficult to turn and off.
Dinosaur Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Vernal. This Vernal motel features an on-site restaurant and offers rooms equipped with a satellite TV with premium channels and free high-speed WiFi. The Uintah County Heritage Museum is 500 feet away.All rooms at the Dinosaur Inn & Suites feature a refrigerator, a microwave and a gourmet coffee maker. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in each room.This motel offers a free full hot breakfast with eggs cooked to order. Guests can enjoy the restaurant Antica Forma, an authentic Italian pizzeria.Dinosaur Inn & Suites features an outdoor pool and a business center, as well as barbecue facilities and a picnic area.Utah Field House of Natural History is 1,150 feet away, while Uintah Conference Center is 1,300 feet from the property.
- Room was spotless on check in, very nice appointed and the breakfast, particularly in the age of Covid, was excellent. I can not recommend this place highly enough.
- We decided to stay in Vernal to break up the journey from Jackson, Wyoming to Telluride, Colorado and we are very glad that we did. The Dinosaur Inn was great, very welcoming and our room was quiet, spacious and comfortable. Highly recommend a visit to Dinosaur National Monument 20mins away and the Vernal Brewing Company 2 mins away.
- DirecTV with working remote, pen and paper on night stand, good heater.
- beautifully remodeled older motel. rooms were clean and updated. staff was friendly and tried hard. very good value compared to other good motels/hotels in vernal.
- The staff took great care keeping the facilities nice. The included breakfast was delicious and easy to access safely even with the pandemic making everything harder. Rooms were excellent and comfortable. Very largefamily suite.
Springhill Suites by Marriott Vernal
This Vernal hotel, located off of Highway 40, is a 5-minute drive from Vernal Regional Airport. The hotel has a continental breakfast, indoor pool, and spacious suites with in-room microwaves.Each studio at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vernal comes equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. A separate living area with a sofa bed and a large work desk are also included.SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Vernal features free Wi-Fi and business services. Guests can also use the barbecue area, gym, and the laundry facilities.This Vernal SpringHill Suites by Marriott hotel is within a 30-minute drive of the Dinosaur National Monument. Vernal Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel and a variety of shops and restaurants are also nearby.
- A large, clean, comfortable upscale room at a bargain price. The staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Since I was traveling for work, they gave me an end room with no one next to me, it was the quietest night sleep I have had in a long time.
- The property is centrally located. Easy to find with excellent parking. It was clear from the signage throughout the property that they are committed to cleanliness and slowing the spread of COVID19. Our room was comfortable and clean. I mean really clean. It was nice to be able to feel safe during our entire stay at the property. The desk clerk who greeted me was very professional while being friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and included a small fridge/ freezer and a coffee maker which we did not use. The bed was very comfortable and clean. I would recommend the property and would stay there again without hesitation.
- Its nice and clean. Breakfast menu is a good selection giving COVID. Location is near restaurants. Downtown just 5 minutes away. Dinosaur National Museum down the street from the hotel. About a 30 minute drive to the Quarry Dinosaur Exhibit and maybe 45 minutes to the Dinosaur National Monument. Everything is just really close!
- Pretty impeccable! Very nice room layout, super clean, and super comfortable!
- Smart set up in the room!! Lots of storage space for a long stay. Despite the COVID barriers, the staff really made us feel welcome. Very clean rooms, smelled fresh! Beds were very comfortable and the covers were just right!
Quality Inn Vernal near Dinosaur National Monument
Offering an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is located in Vernal. Free WiFi is available. Guests can enjoy a restaurant on site. Dinosaur National Monument is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel.A cable TV, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are featured at Quality Inn Vernal. An private bathroom is also included.Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at Pelican Lake restaurant on-site at Vernal Quality Inn. A fitness center and a business center are available. The property offers free parking.Dinaland Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Dinosaur Quarry is 21 mi from Quality Inn Vernal.
- For the price this was an excellent motel. Very well kept.
- The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Very good value for the wonderful room we stayed in.
- Great room. Great value. Excellent, friendly staff.
- Clean. Comfortable bed. Quiet AC. Convenient location.
- Very clean, comfortable room. Great pool, hot tub, and restaurant. Good breakfast. Very pleasant staff.
Days Inn by Wyndham Vernal
Offering an indoor pool and a hot tub, Days Inn Vernal is located in Vernal. Free WiFi access is available. Utah State University is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel.A cable TV, a work desk and air conditioning is featured in all rooms at Days Inn Vernal. An private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk assists guests Days Inn Vernal. Other facilities offered at the property include a business center and laundry facilities. The property offers free parking.Ashley Valley Medical Center is 2,650 feet from the motel. Dinosaur National Monument is 25 minutes’ drive from Days Inn Vernal.
- The customer service was awesome! So friendly and helpful! Room was super clean as well!
- Bathroom was very clean. Property sits back from the very busy highway so even with the window open we couldnt hear traffic noise.
- Nice location and far enough back from the street so it was quiet. Very clean.
- Staff was super friendly, other guests were kind. Pool and hot tub amazing!Clean, comfortable and stylish Amazing shower/tub in room for economy hotel. Good location . Breakfast had hot and cold options. More than just cereal toast and fruit
- Close to main attractions. Good variety for breakfast. Hot tub was amazing!
Serving a free continental breakfast daily, this motel is located in Vernal. All rooms are equipped with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Vernal Regional Airport is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel.A seating area with a work desk, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms at Sage Motel Vernal. An private bathroom is also included.Guests can enjoy a restaurant and barbecue facilities at Vernal Sage Motel. The property offers free parking and laundry facilities are available for guest use.Vernal Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. Steinaker State Park is 5.6 mi from Sage Motel.
- Very nice staff. They accommodated us with our extra needs
- Breakfast was a little lack luster but the motel was good deal for cost.
- We have stayed before a couple of years ago, which is why we chose to stay again. Was a nice clean room then and didnt disappoint again this trip. Thank you for a great nights sleep.
- Super clean, newly remodeled, Beds are great!. Great new Thai restaurant next door.
- Tv was great. Nice restaurant across the street and a car show.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Vernal
A full kitchen is featured in all rooms at this aparthotel. An indoor pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation. The entrance to Dinosaur National Monument is 30 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi are included in all rooms at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Vernal. A separate dining and seating area are also available.Barbecue facilities are onsite at the Vernal TownePlace Suites by Marriott. A fitness center and fax and photocopying services are available for guest use.The Red Fleet State Park is 25 minutes’ drive from the property. Utah State Fieldhouse Museum is 2 miles away.
- The staff were all very accomodating. We loved that we were able to utilize the pool. We thought the grilling area was neat tho we didny use it.
- Great staff! And location! Comfortable and very clean!
- It was a good location for us as we were traveling on a multiday motorcycle trip. The room was clean and very comfortable. We could walk to several stores including a grocery store. The breakfast offerings were very good, too.
- Everything was super clean and modern. We appreciated the luggage carts.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor heated pool and an indoor hot tub, this hotel is a 25-minute drive from Dinosaur National Monument. A free shuttle service to Vernal Airport is available.Each air-conditioned room includes free Wi-Fi, a sitting area with a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer at Best Western Antlers. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also included.A full breakfast buffet is served daily at Vernal Best Western Antlers. Guests can take advantage of a business center and a fitness center. Free parking is available.Vernal Airport is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area is 53 miles from Vernal Best Western Antlers.
- Clean room. Lots of amenities. Great value. Really quiet
- It was a really big room perfect for the four of us. The location was across the street from 2 great restaurants. Then it has lots of cute odds and ends that made it more comfortable like fridge/freezer and microwave.
- No breakfast because of Covid but the room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and kind. Our tv wasnt working and they offered to move us but the cable updated and it worked fine after that. The outside could have used some cleaning up there was leaves and debris throughout the parking lot and cobwebs on the chairs but our room was clean and comfortable. Make sure you eat at the recommended breakfast spot across the street Bettys it was very good! Would definitely stay here again
- Large, comfortable room with great chairs and a comfy couch. The carpet was very soft.
- Best room Ive stayed at yet, and I travel a lot.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Vernal