Discovery Parks – Forster
Discovery Parks – Forster offers a waterfront location with views of Wallamba River. It features a viewing deck and timber walkway with beach access and 2 boat ramps. Guests enjoy an onsite outdoor swimming pool and internet kiosk. It is 10 minutes from Forster/Tuncurry and close to Big Buzz.This holiday park provides self-contained villas, apartments and studios with a veranda and seating area. Communal facilities include a games room, BBQ facilities, a camp kitchen and a guest laundry.Guests can enjoy fishing, kayaking and water skiing at the nearby Wallis Lake estuary system. Discovery Parks – Forster is located a 3-hour drive north of Sydney.
- The cabin was great and had plenty of space , well appointed and very nice views
- Everything, from the lovely lady at reception to the beautifully presented cabin, I wish we could have stayed longer. Definitely would stay again.
- We liked everything else, great facilities, friendly staff, great beds and bedding and barbecue on night of our stay.
- spent days walking around a lovely spot, we were there for a relax time and thats what we got
- The facilities were all greatCabins were comfortable and clean Nice view The park was big had lots of picnic tables everywhere
Serenity Diamond Beach (formerly Ramada Resort Diamond Beach)
Serenity Diamond Beach offers beachfront accommodations, a 3-hour drive from Sydney. It provides a choice of well-equipped villas and modern apartments. There is free WiFi and free parking.All apartments and villas are modern and spacious. They provide comfortable living areas and kitchens.There is a lagoon-style outdoor swimming pool. The resort also provides bicycle hire and tennis courts. There are also BBQ facilities.At the end of the 3.1 mi beach, you can go whale and dolphin watching at Red Head lookout. Forster is a 20-minute drive away.
- Friendly staff, great rooms, close to beach. great swimming pool
- Right on the beach! Plenty of activities whether it be walks on the beach, playing a round of tennis, going for a bike ride or simply lounging by the pool.
- The villas are well equipped, clean and modern. The children loved the big pond with eels, turtles, fish and ducksand the extras like bikes to hire and kids club are a thoughtful bonus. The pools are clean and the tennis court and outdoor gym are a great way to exercise if you want to. They even had a spa to get a massage but I ran out of time. We saw dolphins at the beach and wallabies every evening. Was the perfect place for a holiday with the family! Would highly recommend.
- We went there as a group of around 50 people and all of them thoroughly enjoyed staying in your property . Specially the beach and swimming pool . Specially one of the beach house was exceptionally nice.
- Quiet location with a good pool and beach. When resort filled up, it was crowded in the pool.
Diamond Beach Resort, Mid North Coast NSW
Located on 6 acres of tropical gardens and boasting direct beach access, a tennis court and a swimming pool, Diamond Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from the The Big Buzz Fun Park. All accommodations features a private patio with lovely garden views.Guest can take a dolphin watching cruise at Forster, located 15 minutes’ drive from Diamond Beach. The National Motorcycle Museum of Australia is a 20-minute drive and the Barrington Tops National Park a 60-minute drive away.You can spend the evening playing a game of table tennis or volleyball with friends. There is a poolside BBQ area, a great place for creating a tasty, fresh-cooked meal.Each apartment features a kitchen with a stove and microwave. It offers a separate living and dining area, as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries.
- Everything except the internet. Hearing the ocean at night…walking along the beach..Swimming in the pool
- Everything?Spacious apartment, stunning grounds, amazing staff.
- Great location a step back in time to when the world was slower, the air cleaner and a hotel right on the beach with a great pool and the sounds of waves to lull you to sleep. Highly recommend
- I love the laid back way of the owner. And the 80s vibe was reminiscent of holidays of my teenage years. I love that there was a stove to cook with and barbecue area. All a mere 20 meters from the beach!
- Beautiful location ….. fantastic property…….. close to beach, all amenities close by
Meridian Beachside Apartments
Set on 1.25 hectares of beachfront land alongside Old Bar Beach, this property offers a heated pool, a hot tub and BBQ facilities just 0.6 mi from Old Bar’s town center. All self-contained apartments offer a private patio or balcony.Meridian Beachside Apartments are located 3.7 mi from the Khappinghat Nature Reserve and 11 mi from Taree Railway Station and Taree Golf Course. There are cafes, shops and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk.Limited free WiFi, table-tennis, billiards, Foosball and a TV are available in the games room. Local activities include river cruises, kayaking, four-wheel driving and beach fishing.All apartments at Meridian Beachside Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and laundry facilities. Each has a lounge room with a sofa and dining area. Some rooms feature ocean views.
- Great location..Beach at your doorstep. Perfect getaway for much needed RR
- Location was excellent. Very clean and well presented.
- The unit was spotless, fresh, absolutely beautiful, perfect location, very lovely staff, 10 out of 10 from me,
- The location is perfect…..we stayed in a ground level beachside apartment and could see and hear the ocean. The beach is literally 30 meters or less from the complex….also loved the massive outside grasses area between the beach and the beachside apartments
- The room was luxurious and comfortable with an excellent view.
Clarendon Forest Retreat
Set on a 100 acre property, Clarendon Forest Retreat offers secluded self-contained accommodations surrounded by 40,000 acres of forest. All accommodations offers a hot tub or spa bath and a private patio. Guests enjoy an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.Clarendon Forest Retreat Possum Brush is located next to the Kiwarrak State Forest, 20 minutes’ walk from the Talawhal Nature Reserve. Taree and Diamond Beach are each a 25-minute drive away.All bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Each bungalow has private BBQ facilities and a living room with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Most also have a fireplace.The property also offers horse riding and massage services.
- The host is very helpful, replied to all our queries promptly. The place is beautiful and totally worth the money
- Great retreat. Be aware that you have to drive on gravel road to get here. No stores nearby so bring what you need for food and drink.
- We stayed in the Summerhouse for the weekend. The place was beautifully kept. We will definitely be returning again. 10/10
- The layout of the little house is perfect for a comfortable, private, peaceful and quiet stay. We especially loved the huge glass windows looking out to a view of the hills, the spa on the deck is incredible, and we also loved the pool.
- Peaceful, stunning surroundings. Beautiful house, exceptionally clean. We had a wonderful time!
Lakes and Ocean Hotel
Located in Forster in the New South Wales Region, 19 mi from Taree, Lakes and Ocean Hotel features a terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The Lake View Queen and Queen Room have a refurbished private bathroom. The Budget Queen Rooms offer a queen size bed and easy access to shared bathroom facilities.The hotel features 180 degree views stretching along Wallis Lake where you can take in the beautiful sunsets each evening.
- Rooms appeared to have been recently renovated. Excellent staff, service and facilities. Outstanding location in Forster handy to everything, excellent water views when sharing a drink outside.
- It was a huge property with a good size of a queen bedroom, we suppose to get a garden view but it was only Veranda, but good stay.Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff where excellent every member was so accommodating nothing was a problem for them the manager should be very proud of all his staff would highly recommend your hotel
- Location greatRooms very cleanNew and modernAir con wouldnt turn offBreakfast was very good
- Rooms clean / excellent location / close to everything too
BIG4 Happy Hallidays
Located in Hallidays Point, a 20-minute walk from Tuncurry Beach, BIG4 Happy Hallidays has accommodations with free WiFi, a garden with an outdoor swimming pool, and access to an indoor swimming pool.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.A playground can be found at the campground, along with a shared lounge.The nearest airport is Taree Airport, 20 miles from BIG4 Happy Hallidays.
- Great for kids of all ages we had an amazing time
- Location of the facility was great and the placed looked very clean
- Loved the location.Amazing, friendly and welcoming staff. Makes a huge difference to the arrival after a 9 hour trip.Cabins were old but very nice and easy to relax in.
- Nice and clean. Not far from the beach and town centre.Staffs are nice, friendly and helpful. I am very happy and pleased overall.
- Clean, friendly. Great for kids. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Beachfront by Gateway Lifestyle Holiday Parks
Located in Hallidays Point in the New South Wales region, Beachfront by Gateway Lifestyle Holiday Parks features accommodations with free private parking.The accommodations comes with a TV and a private bathroom with shower while the kitchen has a microwave, a fridge and an oven.The holiday park provides an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s playground and a barbecue.Forster is 13 mi from Beachfront by Gateway Lifestyle, while Taree is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Taree Airport, 12 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Bali Hi Motel
Just 1,650 feet from Tuncurry Beach, Bali Hi Motel features an outdoor saltwater swimming pool, a barbecue area and free WiFi in all areas. It offers air-conditioned rooms with digital TV and a DVD player. Free parking is available on site.Motel Bali Hi is located in the heart of Tuncurry, 5 minutes’ drive from Forster, the Tuncurry Forster Golf Driving Range and the popular Great Lakes Cinema. Taree Airport is 31 mi away.A microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee maker are standard in all rooms. Each room has a desk and a bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Room was very clean and bed surprisingly comfortable! Had a multiday stay and cleaners came to make the bed, clean up each day, which was very nice. Staff were very friendly, helped me extend my stay, and the area is easily accessible by car, despite being on a busyish road. Plenty of spots to turn around. They had their recycling bin for guests in the carpark.
- Friendly owner, cleanliness, comfortable bed, convenient microwave in the room.
- Great value for money. Clean and everything you need. Saltwater pool and great BBQ for guests to use.
- Very friendly and helpful staff who go out off their way.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and adequate for my needs and provided value for money.
Bella Villa Motor Inn
Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool, create a meal on the BBQ or take a short 5-minute walk to Forster Main Beach. Boasting free WiFi and free parking, Bella Villa Motor Inn has all the facilities you need for a relaxing holiday.Motor Inn Bella Villa is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the Forster Dove Center and Amaroo Dolphin Watch. Booti Booti National Park is 10 minutes’ drive away and The Big Buzz Fun Park is 20 minutes’ drive.Featuring flat-screen satellite TV, each air-conditioned room has pool views and a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and stove. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.
- The motel is very conveniently located, was easy to book, the price was very reasonable and the room was clean with good facilities.
- Convenient location close to the lake and Forster shops within close walking distance. Very comfortable bed and the room was extremely clean. This is our second visit to this hotel and we will definitely stay here again.
- Great location close to shops, beach and lake. Walking distance everywhere. Kitchen in room was helpful and living area had ample space for storage. Swimming pool and bbq area were also nice to enjoy.
- Basic budget motel with a small kitchenette that was comfortable enough and met our needs for a twonight stay. Wifi signal was strong and quite fast.
- The owner is the funniest dude around. Made the whole stay awesome.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tallwoods Village