|3||Casa completa en Tbo||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Ñangapiré Posada de Campo||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Cabañas Sepé Iporá||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Located in Tacuarembó in the Tacuarembo region, La Araucana provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.Guests can also relax in the garden.
- Very friendly staff! Good room, quite convenient, clean and comfortable
- Perfect location, amazing place, everything was perfect. Awsome staff. Extremely recommendable.
- The accommodation was very well stocked with dishes, etc., and the staff very friendly. The location, on a quiet road on the outskirts of town, was very good close enough to go into town for dinner, but easy to get back on the road the next morning.
- Muy confortable. Buena ubicacin y el personal muy amable.
- Muy buena ubicacion, combina la tranquilidad del campo y la cercana a la ciudadLa ambientacin de la cabaa muy acogedoraLa amabilidad de sus dueos
Hotel Internacional is located in Tacuarembó. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a patio with a city view. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, guest rooms at Hotel Internacional have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
- Good value. Not fancy but everything you need.Breakfast was good.
- El desayuno muy bien , sabroso , la habitacin confortable y cmoda
- El personalLa limpieza de la habitacinLa ubicacin
- Das Personal, die Zimmer, das Frhstck, die Sauberkeit.
Casa completa en Tbo
Set in Tacuarembó in the Tacuarembo region, Casa completa en Tbo has a garden.
No reviews yet.
Ñangapiré Posada de Campo
Located in Tacuarembó, Ñangapiré Posada de Campo features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the inn, each room is equipped with a patio with a garden view. Every room has an electric tea pot and a shared bathroom with a shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette equipped with a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Guests at Ñangapiré Posada de Campo can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- This a wonderful place to stay. The perfect antitode to the city. Its location is lovely and peaceful and great to stay with someone who cares about the land and the environment with a passion for organic farming. The vegetarian evening meal was outstanding. And what a love host Atte is. Highly recommended if you want a rural stay and are happy with somewhere rusting and characterful.
- Very nice host! Really helpful and welcoming! The food was also very good! We loved that everything was bio and a very sustainable accommodation. Great Place to be in the middle of the Country side, just Perfect to relax.
- I wish we had had the time to stay another night.Uruguayan hospitality at its best. Rustic lodge in the heart of nature. Friendly owners and staff, who make sure your stay is a memorable one.We opted to haver dinner and breakfast, and it was hugely copious. There was a lot of food, but it was so good and had been prepared with ingredients from the far that we fell compelled to eat it all. Affordable selection of wine too.Hyper relaxing!
- Beatiful Eco Lodge at the countryside close to Tacuaremb. The owners are more than welcoming and offer shuttle to any places around. The lodge is very quiet and natural, food is delicious, animals 5 dogs, 4 horses, cats and a lot of birds are lovely. We visited la Fiesta Patria Gaucha, went horse riding, learned about Eco Farming and … were just lazy relaxing in the sun.
- The location is absolutely beautiful, in the middle of nature, but just few kilometres from Tacuarembo and just a 15 min drive from the awesome Valle Eden. People are extremely helpful, supported us a lot, when we had a damage at our car, gave a call to the mechanics thanks again so much!Also the animals on the farm are great, five lovely and lively dogs, you always have fun with! Breakfast was very good and despite there is no aircon, it was not too hot during the night, because the Posada lies on a hill and there was always wind. A great stay for all, who love nature and animals!
Cabañas Sepé Iporá
Located in Balneario Ipora, Cabañas Sepé Iporá has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Each unit features with a patio offering lake views, a satellite TV, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.There’s a playground and a terrace at this property and guests can go fishing nearby.
- Great location and good price value for Tacuarembo. The cabanas are directly at a lake and you can walk there directly…. You can park your car directly at your Cabana. They are equipped with a bbq.
- Todo …la ubicacin es maravillosa para pasar una estada sper relajada y desestresante frente al lago ,las comodidad y la limpieza impecable, se coordin con Silvia super amable y todo estuvo sin ningn contratiempo y como si fue poco faltaba la frutilla de la torta..tuvieron la gentileza de obsequiarnos un presente con diferentes artculos con los logos e impresiones de CABAAS SEPE … Ms que agradecidos , lo recomendamos 1.000
- El lugar es espectacular, las chicas de la administracin son unas divinas!
- El lugar es hermoso, el balneario. Las cabaas son preciosas, tienen todo lo que uno necesita. Estan muy bien equipadas y son preciosas a nivel estetico. Yo fui en temporada baja porque lo que en el balneario no habia almacenes ni nada abierto, pero se puede ir hasta tacuarembo que es a diez minutos de auto. En las cabaas hay una pequea almacen para comprar las cosas para el desayuno. Nos gustaron tanto que alargamos una noche mas.
- Las cabaas son hermosas, con vista al lago y tienen todas las comodidades. Hay un pequeo almacen para las cosas del desayuno y agua. Esta cerca de tacuarembo, por lo que se puede ir a comer ahi dado que en el balneario, al menos en temporada baja, no hay tanto servicios ni restos abiertos. Super recomendable para descansar! Tiene calefaccion y la cama es muy comoda.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tacuarembó