Barrier Beach Resort
Barrier Beach House offers accommodations in Saraotou, 20 minutes’ drive from Santo Pekoa International Airport. This beachfront property features an on-site restaurant. Guests enjoy free use of snorkeling and kayak equipment.Barrier Beach House 15 minutes’ drive from local shops and services. Barrier Beach House is located on the island of Espiritu Santo.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in some units. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Bed linen is offered.The on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also offers packed lunches.Free use of bicycles is available. The property also offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Beautiful spot right on a beach where you can snorkel or kayak. Food was very good and the rooms were very modern and comfortable.
- The resort is beautiful, full of huge trees and tropical plants, the beach is stunning, the sea is clear and just a few meter away you have a beautiful reef where you can see coral and colourful fishes. It is very quite so you can relax. The staff is very friendly and they make you feel like home We had an issue with the bed but Calvin and Julie solved the issue very quick. The day spa is awesome so you should have a nice massage from Irene, she is great! I recommend this resort for couples who like a very relaxing and peaceful environment.
- Fantastic staff, fantastic food and fantastic beach with lovely snorkeling. Seriously a 5 out of 5 resort.
- Absaloutly loved this place. I would definately stay here again with the amazing staff took extreamly good care of Tyson and I. The food in the restraunt was also very good! the property arranged our transport and had snorking equipment available. waking up and walking out the front door to the beach was just a lovely experiance so thank you!
- The location is amazing. Right on the beach. Staff were friendly and attentive. Shout out to Emmie and Rose. Rocky and Richard. The food is absolutely amazing. I tried everything on the menu over 8 days and not a bad meal amongst them. My highlight were the little taste testers before dinner. A different complimentary treat every night. They even shouted my husband and I a bottle of champagne for our wedding anniversary. Catherine organizes all the tours and was very efficient at helping us achieve all we wanted to do in Santo. And there is a lot to see and do!
Turtle Bay Lodge
Set in a beautiful waterfront location, Turtle Bay Lodge is a 20-minute drive from Luganville and a 25-minute drive from Santo-Pekoa International Airport. Located half way to the famous Champagne Beach and a leisurely kayak from both the Riri and Matevulu Blue Holes it is the ideal place to experience Santo.You can relax in the grounds of the resort, swim in the outdoor pool or enjoy a range of watersport activities. Snorkel the coral reef on one side of the property or laze in the calm waters of the bay on the other. Kayak across to Turtle Island or one of the Blue Holes. The tour desk can help organize a range of Santo activities or you may choose to rent one of the on-site cars to see the island yourself.Turtle Bay Lodge guests enjoy free continental breakfast and free WiFi. All fan-cooled rooms boast a patio with sea views. They feature a fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and an private bathroom.The Salty Dog Bar and Restaurant is open daily, serving cocktails and an extensive menu of local seafood, organic beef and vegetables and pizzas. Your free continental breakfast includes toast or cereals, fruit salad, lime juice and coffee.An airport shuttle service and access to guest laundry facilities are available for an additional charge.
- Stunning location, friendly staff, beautifully appointed rooms.
- Very nice hotel and staff. You just went to stay on that deck facing the sea and the nice landscape! Dinners were really good with fresh sea food. A very nice hotel.
- We stayed for three nights and two days. The staff are lovely and the cocktails and food is outstanding great pizzas!The resort is set out very well and there are plenty of places to sit and enjoy lunch or sip on a cocktail and the deck is just perfect for enjoying your meals. We picked Turtle Bay Lodge due to the fantastic reviews and the handy location to visit the north coast an amazing day trip to Lonnoc Beach, Port Olry and Champagne Beach plus the Nanda blue hole as well as a kayaking trip to the Matevulu Blue Hole. Both days were a major highlight of our holiday.
- We loved the friendly, helpful staff and the facilities and atmosphere. The drop dead stunning view and idyllic surroundings would be hard to beat. Snorkelling, kayaking to the blue hole, and just relaxing and taking in the view were our favourite activities.
- There is not a thing to not love Turtle Bay Lodge. The rooms are big, very comfortable and look out over the bay. Very tastefully decorated and a lovely verandah for coffee in the morning and a drink in the evening and anytime. Wifi, not he fastest but no slower than other Santo places. Fantastic snorkelling in the ocean and the bay. Saw heaps of fish and coral I havent seen before. And the absolute best food I have had in a long time while travelling. Great everyday menu, yummy pizza and even yummier daily specials. The best seafood risotto I have had in a long, long time. Could eat there forever!! It should go without saying that the staff are just delightful, friendly and helpful as most Nivanuatu are. We had the best time and were really sad to have to leave early due to CV19. Thank you all for making our stay so memorable, hope to see you again in the future.
Mahi Mahi Beach Villas – Espiritu Santo
Mahimahi Villas features an beautiful beachfront location. These self-contained villas offer free WiFi and BBQ facilities. Guests can enjoy sea views from their private terrace.Guests receive free transfers to and from Santo-Pekoa International Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.Mahimahi Villas is 5 minutes’ walk from local restaurants and 15 minutes’ drive from Luganville.All villas feature a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a private
bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.Guests can enjoy free use of canoes and snorkeling equipment. There are free laundry facilities available.
- Breakfast was a delight.Grounds well cared for.Incredible hosts.Swimming a bit reliant on tides but short walk at low tide saw deep water access.Small blue hole deeper than it looked and very cool cold water to cool off on hot day.
- Great location best with a hired car Lovely spot with everything you need. The garden is gorgeous and the beach and reef are right on the doorstep.Thoughtful and hospitable hosts.
- Friendly host, stunning 2 bedroom family villa on a stunning beach. Quiet. Exceptional service. The highlight of our trip to Santo.
- Villa 2 at Mahi Mahi Villas was a fantastic place to stay to unwind and relax. Self contained, spotlessly clean, 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, right on the pristine beach, and only a short AUD 18 taxi ride to Luganville. The host, Jim, has a gift for hospitality, generous with information and a willingness to help whether reserving a table a nearby restaurant or organising a day trip to Port Olry or the Blue Holes. There are two resorts 15 minutes walk up the beach if you want to eat out, or you could cater for yourself in the fully equipped kitchen. Theres a cabana to sit and relax just meters from the sea. Perfect.
- Jim and Linda were so friendly and helpful without being intrusive. They gave us precious advices on what to do in Santo. We were surprised on how much there is to see. The houses are well furbished, clean, nicely decorated, the beds are comfortable, the terrace is nice to enjoy the garden and sea view. The far by the beach is perfect to have your meals or just relax. Jim spoilt us with a lovely breakfast and Linda organised for us a lady to come to give us a massage.We would definitely go back there with great pleasure!
Aore Island Resort
Set on a private and secluded tropical island, this beachfront resort offers guests free ferry transfers to and from Espiritu Santo. Relax in the 40 feet swimming pool or enjoy the restaurant’s all-day menu.Aore Island Resort is only a 15-minute ferry ride from the town of Luganville. Aore Island Dove provides boat dives to the famous “USS President Coolidge” wreck, Million Dollar Point and outer coral reefs.Built along the beach and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, each bungalow has refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, iron and ceiling fans. The private bathroom has a hot shower and hairdryer.The Nakamal Restaurant offers buffet breakfast, with light meals, salads and pizzas available throughout the day. The menu can include local delicacies such as famous Santo beef, lobsters and local seafood. WiFi is available in the restaurant only, for an additional charge.The popular “Island Night” at Aore Island Vanuatu features local dancers, musicians and storytellers. Guests can try the local “kava” drink. Fishing, diving, snorkeling and plantation tours can be arranged.
- Aore is a beautiful resort, with bungalows perfectly laid out to give everyone privacy and their own little slice of beach. The Nakamal is a lovely open air dining room, where its easy to get to know other guests. The restaurant is extremely reasonably priced, with good selection and delicious food! We took leftovers home almost every night. All the staff at Aore are wonderful! The snorkelling and paddle boarding off the beach is great, and we saw a few cool fish and rays. It was also nice to have a fridge in our room to have a cold drink on our own patio at the end of the day!
- It was quiet and relaxing. The resort layout made you feel like you had privacy and space we had the pool to ourselves most days even though the resort was fully booked. We loved the free access to stand up paddle boards, bikes and kayaks. We really liked that there was minimal Wi fi as we used the week to disconnect and left feeling so so relaxed. Our villa was comfortable and private wouldnt change anything about the villa.
- The food at the Restaurant is IMPECCABLE! We ate there every night, which I would not normally do when on holidays, it was a pleasure each time. The beach bungalows are divine! With your own little beach front this is ultimate relaxation. The snorkelling was impressive also! I did step on a stone fish, bring your reef shoes
- Great start to the holiday here. Kids loved the location and it always seemed quiet even when fully booked.
- Beach backyards with big trees, cute very basic bungalows, two very kind and helpful gentleman work in the restaurant area, one of whom helped us with a tour to Malo which was the highlight of our trip to Santo
Deco Stop Lodge
Set on 1 acre with views over the beautiful Segond Channel, this lodge features a restaurant, massage hut and infinity swimming pool. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas and free continental breakfast.Surrounded by tropical gardens, Deco Stop is located 10 minutes’ walk from Luganville and 15 minutes’ drive from Palikulo Bay. It is 3.1 mi from Pekoa International Airport and 5.6 mi from Santo Golf Course.All rooms feature air-conditioning, a fan, small refrigerator, insect screening and tea/plunger coffee making facilities. Each room includes access to private bathroom facilities with complimentary soap, shampoo and conditioner.The Narcosis Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of local seafood dishes and international cuisine and a fully stocked bar with local and imported beers, wines and cocktails. Your continental breakfast consists of homemade muesli’s, locally made pastries, toast, juices, local seasonal fruits and plunger coffee.The reception desk at the property can book all tours and offers fishing charters, island hopping/snorkel tours, mountain bike, motor scooter, Jeep Wrangler and motor vehicle hire all in-house.
- Very nice hotel, pool and great view on the bay. Very nice staff. We had a very pleasant stay. Definitely recommend this place.
- The staff is very helpful and welcoming.Excellent location with a beautiful view of the Pacific
- Great little venue and view. Rooms are comfy and staff are great. Gorgeous views and a great pool for the kids. Definitely island time with the food service but we were too busy having fun so not a major concern for us. We were happy with the food and the staff were so lovely.
- Nice location, easy walking distance to town. Good size room to stay, clean and comfort. It had both fan and air conditioner. We really enjoy our stay there.
- Excellent, attentive staff who make you feel welcome from day of arrival! Peaceful location and views, accessible to the town and main roads to explore. Food was delicious!
Offering free Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast, The Espiritu is located in the heart of Luganville, just 5 minutes’ walk from shops, cafes and dove centers. Guests can relax in the swimming pool, stroll in the garden, or enjoy an in-room massage. Free parking is available on site.The Espiritu Hotel is 10-minutes’ drive from Santo Pekoa International Airport. The closest beach is a short ferry ride across to the nearby Aore Island. The famous Champagne Beach is a 50-minute drive away.All air conditioned rooms are decorated in neutral colors and offer a safety deposit box, bar fridge, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Each includes a private bathroom with a shower and guest toiletries. Most rooms also feature a private balcony offering ocean views.The tour desk can arrange fishing charters, diving trips and day tours around the island. The hotel also offers car rental, airport transfers and luggage storage. A dove gear washroom is available on site. Guests can also enjoy the miniature World War 2 museum.The Tu Restaurant and Bar offers indoor and outdoor dining, serving modern Australian cuisine with a hint of Italian and Thai influence. A range of local beer and Australian and New Zealand wines are available at the bar.
- Luganville is an underdeveloped area and the hotel is not in the best location as it is in the middle of the Main Street without any natural beauty around. That being said, The hotel was clean and comfortable and the food and staff were amazing. Hands down the best customer service in all of Vanuatu and the Thai food they served would be good if it was served in Bangkok.
- Location is great, the pool and the surrounding area is really nice. They have car rental on premises.
- We arrived on my wifes birthday and they gave us a cake to celebrate. Kids loved the pool. Close to everything in town. Food was nice.
- nice to be and walking distance for supermarkets,museumkava
- Good, friendly staffAllowed a late checkoutGood foodEntertainment live music on Sunday nightDiving and Millenium Cave tours come to pick you up from the hotel
Village De Santo Resort
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Town Beach, Village de santo Resort features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, it offers spacious studios with a private balcony overlooking the pool and gardens.You can relax on the sunny poolside terrace, or book a day trip at the tour desk. The property also offers massage services, a gift shop and storage for diving equipment.Village de santo Resort Vanuatu is 3 minutes’ drive from central Luganville. Santo Pekoa International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.Located on the ground floor, all studios have wooden floors and a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- great, friendly, helpful staff and a very nice owner always taking care about your comfort restaurant with excellent food spacious rooms, great room service keeping space clean every daygood value for money good WiFi in public areas
- Fridge, tea coffee facilities microwave cutlery/ crockery. Helpful owners staff for tours/transport.
- Staff were exceptional couldnt do enough. We were able to borrow snorkelling gear and as many towels as we needed very helpful for a family of six going off to the beach, blue holes etc. Set up with villas great upstairs queen and downstairs singles and good kitchenette with own fridge etc. Breakfasts filling.
- The apartments are amazing, with the wooden floors upstairs adding character. The resort has a really nice, chilledout vibe, the staff are so friendly and the food is excellent.
- Breakfast was OK. Too much vineger in the poached eggs. OJ is concentrate Fresh OJ would be preferred. Bananas in all the pancakes, and i dont like bananas. French toast would be a nic addition.
One of our top picks in Luganville. Set on 6 acres, Beachfront Resort features free Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast. The waterfront accommodations features a balcony offering garden or sea views. Guests enjoy a swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar.Surrounded by lovely tropical gardens, all accommodations features outdoor furniture, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower.
Beachfront Resort offers views over Segond Channel and Aore Island. It is 10 minutes’ drive from Luganville. Santo-Pekoa International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. There are several restaurants and shops within 1.2 mi.The tour desk books village tours, diving trips, horse riding and car rental. Guests can enjoy an outdoor meal in the BBQ area and relax by the pool on the sun loungers. Free kayaks are available for guest use.The Coolidge Bar & Grill serves international and Melanesian cuisine and a selection of beer and wine. Daily continental breakfast is included and consists of fresh local fruit, a choice of cereals, toast, jams and juice, brewed coffee and tea.
- Very friendly staff, and a good location to go explore the beautiful island of Santo from. We loved being able to have prebreakfast swims in the pool, and the great views of the beach from the dining area.
- Very polite staff, especially the staff from the reception. My nephew had a late flight and he could stay at the bunglow the whole day without any payment. Nice pool at the outside area of the restaurant. Very good breakfast/brunch, diner and lunch.
- Great place on the edge of Luganville. Comfortable room with air con. Lovely front verandah to sit on at anytime of the day. Great view over the channel and to Aore Island. Gentle beach area with safe swimming. Staff were helpful, friendly and made us feel very welcome. Very good restaurant which is used by not just the guests. Husband had the best seafood crepe he has ever had!!! Relatively easy walk into town or easy to find a taxi or bus.
- Great setting and well maintained grounds. Easy to catch a taxi or bus 510 minutes to town
- Everything. Its the perfect place to stay in Santo.
Ratua Island Resort & Spa
Set on 146 acres of tropical gardens and sandy beaches, this resort offers a day spa, live entertainment, kava tasting and island roasts. The Indonesian-style villas were built from 200-year-old teak wood and offer a private patio with garden and sea views.Ratua Private Island is a 30-minute boat trip from the mainland to the Ratua Private Island jetty or a 1-hour flight from Port-Vila. A private 2297 foot air-strip is located on-site.Guest enjoy free use of snorkeling gear, bicycles and canoes. Set over the water, the Sunny Spa offers treatments using organic products. Relax with a cocktail at the Yacht Club which serves dishes using local produce and offers a games room.The property also features a ranch with more than 16 horses, and guests can enjoy horse rides and swimming with horses.All villas feature rustic décor and have a refrigerator, wardrobe and an private bathroom with bathrobes, toiletries and towels provided. Free WiFi is provided at the Yacht Club.Your stay at Ratua Private Island Vanuatu will directly contribute to the Ratua Foundation, which provides aid for the education of the surrounding communities’ children. Ratua Private Island is 100% nonprofit.
- The staff were wonderful and the villa we stayed in was awesome with spectacular views and complete privacy. The spa was amazing built over the water and our massages were devine. The whole island and resort amenities have a wonderful ambience fantastic location! We will be back.
- The location and environment were special. That was the 6 star experience.The room, although quirky and different did not warrant the expense outlay.
- Just incredible resort, small, intimate, beautiful villas and incredible staff
- The seclusion and privacy of the villas. The fact that the natural beauty of the island was so untouched and raw. The villas fit in with the surrounds perfectly! The
- This place is well worth the money. The accommodation was gorgeous. You can go snorkelling across a beautiful reef and paddle board/kayak beside many many turtles. The food was first class and the service excellent. BOOK THIS PLACE!!
Featuring a balcony with sea views, Aoredise offers accommodations with direct beach access on Aore Island, opposite Luganville.The fully-self contained 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house has a kitchen and a large waterfront balcony with a BBQ.Guests can enjoy a swim in the warm clear ocean full of beautiful coral and tropical fish.Aore Island Coffee Shop is just a 15-minute walk away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saraotou