One of our top picks in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Relais St-Denis is located in Mont St. Sauveur and offers a 4-season outdoor swimming pool and a spa bath.Every guest room at the Relais St-Denis features a 2-person spa bath and wood-burning fireplace. A living room area, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi are also included.The St. Sauveur Factory Outlet stores are within a 5-minute walk of the Relais.
- Always amazing just like every other time Ive visited
- The outdoor pool and spa is definitely a plus while indoor ones are closed because of the pandemic.
- Love the energy of the staff and the location bad the rooms
- Small hotel, well situated to walk to shopping and restaurants. Nice pool area. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff were pleasant and accommodating.
- Close to the hill and grocery store right across the street. Clean big room and good covid precautions.
Hotel and Suites Les Laurentides
Located just off the Trans-Canada Highway and within 13 minutes of several skiing hills, this Saint-Sauveur hotel provides free internet service in all rooms.The Hotel and Suites Les Laurentides features rooms with a fully equipped kitchen and a flat-screen TV. An in-room coffee maker and a hairdryer are included.Meals can also be made in the guest rooms using the included microwave, range and toaster.The Hotel and Suites Les Laurentides is less than 2.5 mi from the Club de Golf de Piedmont and less than 3.7 mi from the Polar Bear’s Club spa.
- Very good price and kitchen! So I can bring all the food and cook if I need .Jacuzzi, excellent staff. I am also doing good job to promote this place at work. Thank you.
- Good location, excellent price, clean, friendly staff. Thank you.Old
- Nothing fancy with Good location, clean, nice staff.
- Stores nearby. The kitchenette had a regular size fridge.
- Much more of what I was expecting!I truly recommend the hotel
Hotel Le Versailles
One of our top picks in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Hotel Le Versailles is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of the Saint-Sauveur valley boasting impressive views. The hotel also has a heated indoor pool and a free continental breakfast.Guests of Hotel Le Versailles will find rooms with fully equipped kitchenettes, including table settings, a microwave and refrigerator. Some rooms have sofa beds, and all have dining areas.Hotel Le Versailles Saint Sauveur has a business center for guest use, and comfortable fireside seating in the lobby. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. The reception desk is open 24/7.The hotel is easily reached from Highway 15 Autoroute de Laurentides and 1.2 mi from the Club de golf de Piedmont. Mont Saint-Sauveur is 4.3 mi away.
- Location is perfect you can walk to restaurants, pubs, grocery stores and the outlet mall.Petra at the reception is great!
- Super clean, easy check in and out, perfect stay!
- Great location. Easy walk to shops and many restaurants.
- Good for travel on bicycles wide corridors, elevator. Nice staff. Clean and comfy.
- Breakfast was simple could have had a little more varietyWell organized friendly staffCozy room very functionalEasy access to parkingLocation to stores restaurants was a breeze
This completely nonsmoking property is just off Highway 15 in a rural location, near Mont Saint Sauveur. Each accommodations offers a fireplace, balcony and free WiFi.Each accommodations at Hotel St-Sauveur is equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Studios and suites feature a fully equipped kitchen. A fireplace is offered during the winter, and air conditioning is included during the summer.Hotel St-Sauveur features free on-site parking and a concierge service.Restaurants and shops are within walking distance of this Hotel in St-Sauveur. Activities including hiking, golfing and skiing are available only minutes from the property.
- Ideal location to enjoy all saintsauveur has to offer!
- Loved everything about this place ! Well situated, groceries and stores 6 min drives! Will definitely be back
- Perfect location, clean place, spacious bathroom, kitchen well equipped, fireplace ok. We will be back
- Great space! Comfortable beds and big washroom. Kitchen was also a great plus.
- Great location for the laurentian mountains nice staff. Close to anything in town of St Sauveur. Tim Horton for coffee is near although there is a coffee Keurig unit in the room and refrigerator. Free parking
Motel Le JoliBourg
Located in St-Sauveur city center, this motel is on the town’s main street, just off Highway 15. All guest rooms feature a view of the St-Sauveur Valley.A private balcony or a patio are part of each room at Motel Le JoliBourg. They include free Wi-Fi access and are equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, and coffee maker. A TV and air conditioning are also featured.An outdoor pool, hot tubs and a gift shop are on-site at the Le JoliBourg Motel. A ticket service is also available for a variety of activities, such as golf, water park, theater, spa, restaurant and ski. Free on-site parking is provided.Mont Saint-Sauveur ski area is 5 minutes’ drive from the motel. Mont Saint-Sauveur Water Park, Golf de Piedmont and Polar Bear’s Club Spa are between 1 and 3.1 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Motel des Pentes et Suites
Théâtre St Sauver is 5 minutes’ drive from this motel in Québec, Canada. The motel features an outdoor pool and uniquely decorated rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at Motel des Pentes offer a private entrance. Some rooms include a kitchenette or spa bath.Fax and photocopying services are available at reception.Cycling on Le P’tit train du Nord is 2.5 mi from Pentes Motel. Skiing on Mont St-Sauver is 1.2 mi away.
- Very clean room was cozy ! The bed was amazingly comfortable!
- Walking distance from many restaurants and grocderies, 5 minutes from slopes ideal location.
- We drove to have breakfast in SaintSauveurDesMonts which was very goodand had a kitchenette in our room which we made toast and coffee.Relaxing on the back gallery
- Very clean, comfortable beds, room newly renovated, perfect for in and out stay like skiing. Love the fact that I could park right in front of my room. Easy to bring luggages in. Family friendly and quiet room. The kids loved it.
- Room was what I expected small but perfect for coming back from skiing and relaxing. Staff were exceptional, very friendly . Provided us utensils and bowls for our prepared meal.
Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique B & B
Surrounded by apple and maple trees, this Saint-Sauveur B&B is half a mile from Mont Saint-Sauveur ski hills. A hot tub is featured on site. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Overlooking the Laurentian Mountains, individually decorated rooms at Le Petit Clocher offer a private bathroom. Cable TV is available.A 3-course breakfast is served daily at Le Petit Clocher Gite Touristique. This converted monastery also features a terrace.An airport shuttle service is available at this bed and breakfast. Guests may also enjoy room service.For afternoon relaxation, guests can visit Polar Bear’s Club Spa 4.2 miles away. Mont Saint-Sauveur Water Park is half a mile away. Montreal city center is a 45 minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful location, comfortable room, friendly host great breakfast. Were very satisfied with our stay would go again.
- There was absolutely nothing missing from our experience here!
- Quiet, idyllic, exploding with flowers, picturesque, perfect with nice vistas
- Unique special property full of old country furnishings. A little over done as it is too crowded
- The welcoming owner, the super comfortable, warm and comfortable atmosphere. The location.
Au coeur de Saint-Sauveur
Located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, 1.3 mi from Mont Saint Sauveur and 1.4 mi from Mont Saint Sauveur Parc Aquatique, Au coeur de Saint-Sauveur provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and ski-to-door access.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at Au coeur de Saint-Sauveur.The accommodations offers a terrace.After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 36 mi from Au coeur de Saint-Sauveur.
- Great host, fantastic suite and excellent breakfast. The decor and room layouts were great too. The location is right in the midldle of the main road and good distance to all attractions and the highway easy to get to.
- Fabulous breakfast and great cutomer service Nataliya made a special effort to make my girlfriends birthday special
- The suite was magical, with a fireplace and a tubHosts were very nice and breakfast was goodClose to touristic center
- The attention to detail was amazing! From the little chocolate balls to the music in the breakfast room to the fireplace, everything was so cozy! And the breakfast was delicious!
- La maison est tout simplement impeccable.Nous avons ador le djeuner, ctait succulent et notre hte avait accept de nous prparer notre repas 645 un dimanche matin. Nous avons ador cette attention qui nous accommodait et en plus ctait au del de nos attentes.
Located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, 1,300 feet from Mont Saint Sauveur and 1,300 feet from Mont Saint Sauveur Parc Aquatique, Domaine Nymark provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden.Each unit comes with a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 35 mi from the apartment.
- Location is incredible and so is the view. Beautiful place.
- Kitchen nicely stocked, appliances awesome, bed comfortable and the location was perfect. Easy walk into the town.
- Nous avions la mezzanine et une magnifique vue sur la montagne! Lits trs confortables et Isabelle trs gentille et lcoute de sa clientle. Merci Nymark on reviendra cest certain
- Le condo est spacieux et trs bien quip. On sy sent comme a la maison. La vue sur la montagne est exceptionnelle le soir. Nous y retournerons sans hsiter!
- Lendroit est bien situ dans la ville. La vue sur les pentes de ski est trs bien. Le condo est de qualit suprieur, le salonfoytl, cuisine, salle manger, la salle de bain et les chambres. Tout est compris pour la litterie des chambres, la salle de bain WOW, lquipement founri pour la cuisine est complet et trs bien ammag. Nous avons ador et y retournerons.
St-Sauveur Kosy Condo
Located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, within less than 0.6 mi of Mont Saint Sauveur and a 12-minute walk of Mont Saint Sauveur Parc Aquatique, St-Sauveur Kosy Condo offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With pool views, this accommodations provides a patio.The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.The apartment offers a terrace. Ski-to-door access and ski storage space are provided at St-Sauveur Kosy Condo, and guests can go skiing in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 35 mi from the accommodations.
- Location is ski in ski out if you dont mind a hike. It is hikeable though, from the Sommet St. Sauveur Main parking lot. My guys like to ski at Avila and that was a 5 min drive, so still not bad to shuttle them back and forth for lunch etc.It had all the little things you need and might forget to pack utensils, dish detergent, laundry supplies, towels etc.
- Fantastic hosts.Easy access.Great time.Thank you!!!!!
- Location was perfect for a weekend getaway. Short walk to the ski hill. Quiet neighbourhood. Restaurants and grocery store also within walking distance. Fully stocked kitchen. Ample bedding and towels. Very clean. Easy to transact with owner very friendly and efficient. Would definitely stay here again!
- Jai aim que cest vraiment un tout inclus, shampoing, gel douche, papier de toilette, pices, purel…Jai aim la vue sur la montagne, la proximit de la montagneJai aim la rapidit que lhote rponde
- La proximit de tout … Nous y tions pour faire du ski et ctait parfait !Endroit tranquille et reposant … nous avons ador… Nous y reviendrons ! Merci Jenny !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts