Auberge au Poste de Traite
Located in Sainte-Famille, Auberge au Poste de Traite offers an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available.A TV, air conditioning and view are included in each room at this inn. All rooms have a private bathroom.At Auberge au Poste de Traite you will find a children’s playground and a sun terrace. The inn also provides guests with a view of the Saint Lawrence River.The Montmorency Falls are 11 mi away. The property is also 30 minutes’ drive from Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré and 25 minutes’ drive from the Museum of Civilization.
- Beautiful views, nice restaurant on the property. Cozy room, felt like I was staying in someones house.
- Nice traditional trading post , simple but spotless rioms
- The Auberge was well located on the main road of the island .The room was comfortable with a fantastic view of the river and mainland across the water. We were able to leave some cold food in a refrigerator overnight.A simple warm breakfast was appreciated before our next day on the road.
- Delicious breakfast with local strawberries and freshly baked croissants. The terrace at the restaurant has a beautiful view of the river and beyond. Dinner was very good at the restaurant. The owner/chef was really friendly and welcoming.
- Very clean accommodations. Friendly helpful staff. Fantastic meals with good sized portions, made to order eggs in the morning were fresh and perfectly done. Beautiful river view, we even saw a whale? in the distance!
Located in Château-Richer, just 15 minutes’ drive from the attractions of Old Quebec City, this family-owned and operated motel offers free Wi-Fi, on-site parking and breakfast.Motel Spring provides guests with a free, continental breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can take a sightseeing tour of Old Quebec City or go on a whale-watching tour.The rooms at the Spring Motel offer private bathrooms and cable TV. Larger rooms for families are available. All rooms are nonsmoking.This motel is within 15 minutes’ drive of Montmorency Falls, Mont-Sainte-Anne Golf and bicycle trails. Casino de Charlevoix is 1 hours’ drive away.
- Everything has perfect,easy to find, amazing people, nice backyard to let the dog run,
- Staff is very kind and welcoming! They allow pets!
- A table to put an open suitcase on, so that a person doesnt have to bend to the floor.
- Quiet small and clean place at very affordable rates during big events in the area. Rooms were clean with good working AC and heat that actually allow you to control them.Family owned and operated that speak English very well and are super friendly. Free breakfast made to order was great also.We brought our own small microwave knowing there wasnt one and they allow you to store leftovers and such in their lobby refridgerator. Definitely going to stay again next year with so much to do in the area and being made to feel so at home there.
- This is an older facility. It reminded me of places I stayed with my parents in the 1950s. It was perfect! Comfortable and super clean. It is family owned. The entire family strives to make sure you are happy. And breakfast!!! A treat every morning.
This Chateau-Richer, Quebec hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from skiing at Mont Ste-Anne. The 150-year old hotel is furnished with antiques and features an on-site restaurant as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with DVD player is provided in all rooms at Auberge Baker. The traditionally styled rooms feature wooden floors and include a small fridge.Baker Hotel is a ski pass vendor and offers on-site ski storage for guest convenience. During the winter, the property has direct access to snowmobile trails.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, and packed lunches are available. Dinner options and a full bar are also offered.The Museum of the Bee and the Basilica are less than 10 minutes’ drive from this property. Le Grand Vallon golf course is about 7.8 mi away.
- The quaint little chalet in which we stayed overnight, and the full buffet breakfast in the aubergine.
- Charming old farmhouse on the outskirts of Quebec, with a fantastic restaurant. Lovely breakfast included.
- Staff was friendly and patient with our lack of speaking French. More than adequate breakfast and the salmon dinner was great.
- Friendly people and good location for our purpose.
- The decor was lovely think Ralph Lauren at the Ponderosa. The proprietors were really friendly, and catered to our every need. We ate breakfast and dinner there. The food was authentic quebecois, but without the heavy sauces. It was delicious, and served in the manner of a top restaurant.
Gîte Un Air d’Été
Just 15 minutes’ drive from Old Québec, this B&B in Château-Richer features an outdoor hot tub and heated pool. Free in-room Wi-Fi is included.Individually decorated rooms at Gîte Un Air d’Été B&B offer access to a private or shared bathroom. Bathrobes and a hairdryer are at guests’ disposal.Both an indoor and outdoor kitchen are accessible to guests, as well as barbecue facilities. Gîte Un Air d’Été also features a common area with cable TV and another area with fireplace.Massages are available by appointment. Additional on-site recreational facilities include boats, which can be used in the neighboring Saint-Lawrence River.Mont-Sainte-Anne Ski Resort is 7 minutes’ drive from this B&B and Le Massif Ski Resort is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was amazing, the place is cozy and host is very warm welcoming. Especially we loved a fireplace and a homemade breakfast Also, we stayed with a dog, who enjoyed the frozen lake in the morning. Will definitely come back in the summer!
- Lovely breakfast. Beautiful location. Great for kids and family gatherings. We could swim in the pool until dark. The ducks and lake added to the charm of the property. The nearby cassecroute was good too.
- Our Host Linda was awesome, very accommodating, spoke excellent english which was great because my french is a work in progress. The house was lovely, the room was large with a gorgeous bathroom. Breakfast was great, cultural foods, beautifully prepared.
- Location, cleanness, breakfast were all perfect. And the host Linda is very welcoming and helpful.
- This property is lovely and Lynda is a delightful host. In spite of arriving 3 hours ealier than our anticipated checkin time, Lynda graciously showed us to our room and gave a tour. She provided recommendations for restaurants and things to see in the area. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a large lovely bathroom. Our two dogs were warmly welcomed and enjoyed strolling around the property which is surrounded on 3 sides by a pretty pond and directly overlooks the St. Lawrence river. Theres even a footbridge across the pond providing access to the banks of the river. In the morning, we were treated to a delicious breakfast compliments of Lyndas outstanding culinary skills. We highly recommend this BB.
Auberge du Sault-à-la-Puce
Nestled by the Sault-à-la-Puce River, this Château-Richer B&B is 15 minutes’ drive from Old Québec. On-site dining showcases seasonal produce and rooms come complete with a private bathroom.Offering privacy, all rooms at Auberge du Sault-à-la-Puce are soundproof and equipped with TV. Select rooms feature a spa bath.French and international cuisine are the house specialties at Auberge du Sault-à-la-Puce B&B. In warmer months, guests can dine on the terrace.In winter, guests can enjoy on-site snowmobiling with scenic views.Montmorency Falls are 7.5 mi from this bed and breakfast. Ile d’Orléans is about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was superb! Generous portions and absolutely delicious!
- Breakfast was excellent. The host was very nice. Rooms are clean.
- Great location along the St Lawrence. Easy to locate but off the main roads. Lots of parking. Close to Mt Ste Anne, Cap Tourmente and Ste Anne de Beaupr. Great skiing hiking snowshoeing sightseeing. The auberge was charming offering confortable rooms, copious delicious breakfast. We took advantage of the option for dinner for guests. Like having a private chef. Wonderful hosts.
- We loved the breakfast ! The room was also very comfortable !
- Was accommodating with the dog I traveled with and was given a studio bedroom with private entrance.
Aux Marées du Mont Ste-Anne
Mont Sainte-Anne ski resort is just 6.8 mi from this property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Boasting river views, this property offers a full kitchen with a dining area.A flat-screen cable TV and a spacious living room feature at Aux Marées du Mont Ste-Anne. A spa bath is offered in one of two bathrooms.A hot tub is provided at Aux Marées du Mont Ste-Anne. A terrace with water views is located in quiet surroundings. BBQ and laundry facilities are available. Snowshoes are available for guest use.Quebec City is located 30 minutes’ drive from this property. Le Grand Vallon golf course is 8.1 mi from and Sainte-Anne de Beaupre Basilica is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent property and great support from host Louise. WE really enjoyed our stay and hope to return to the Quebec area. Its a wonderful location and property for a family on holiday.
- From all the places I stayed in Canada, this is the only one I had 0 complains about. Just perfect!
- dix minutes du Mont SainteAnne, en bordure du fleuve, trs paisible comme emplacement et prs de tous les services. Louise est une htesse charmante qui est trs avenante et qui explique clairement tout ce quil faut savoir sur le condo. Beaucoup de choix de cafetires sont disponibles, et mme caf en capsule offert. Une grande varit de jeux de socit, le foyer un Must pour le confort. Le condo est spacieux et peut facilement loger deux familles.
- Grand espace, comfortable, cuisine bien quipe. Les lits tait confortable. Grande table de cuisine.
Le Clos des Brumes Chalet
Le Clos des Brumes Chalet is located in Chateau Richer and offers a shared lounge and a garden. The accommodations is 22 mi from Lévis, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The chalet has 6 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 6 bathrooms with a shower.Speaking English and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.Quebec City is 17 mi from the chalet, while Stoneham is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, 25 mi from Le Clos des Brumes Chalet.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos des Brumes
Originally built in the 18th century, the restored Le Clos des Brumes is located in Chateau Richer. Free WiFi access and a daily breakfast are available.Overlooking the river, all the rooms are tastefully decorated and have wood-beam ceilings. Free toiletries and a shower can be found in the private bathroom.At Le Clos des Brumes you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge, fitted with a stone fireplace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.The property offers free parking. Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport is 30 mi away.
- We got to stay in the studio, it was spacious and comfortable. Daniel was a great host.
- The host was friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed talking to him. The room was very comfortable and totally quiet. All the rooms have attached bathrooms. And the breakfast Daniel fixes was marvelous. He also recommended a lovely place close by for dinner!
- fabulous host, charming place, great detail, an amazing breakfast selection…well return
- Daniel is great and very accommodating. Breakfast was amazing and made to order. The selection of cereals, fruit, cheeses, breads and hot options was second to none. He easily accommodated dietary preferences and issues. The home is approximately 400 years old and the area itself abounds with history. Daniel advised us on the many things we could do in the area and we had one of the most interesting days of our tour of Quebec
- This is a lovely property, where Daniel the owner does everything possible to make his guests comfortable. The breakfast is the best anywhere.
Centrally located in the town of Sainte-Anne de Beaupré, this motel sits on the shores of the Saint Laurent River, across from Orléans Island. It features free WiFi access.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at Motel Deblois. They also offer cable TV and are furnished with a work desk.The completely nonsmoking Deblois Motel is pet friendly for an additional cost.The Cyclorama De Jérusalem is 5 minutes’ walk from the motel. Musee Edison du Phonographe is 1.9 mi away.
- The owner offered great advice about nearby sites not to miss and good restaurants to try. She was award of the activities at the shrine of St Anne and gave us accurate information.
- The receptionist was very friendly. She made us smile. The room was clean and our view was to the left. Lawn chairs and swing available by the water view. Air conditioner was very cold but very very loud. Walking distance to all restaurants. Bathroom could use a little updating but at least it was clean.
- Location! So close to Mont SainteAnne, Canyon SainteAnne. Any convenience you could need is minutes away, most importantly a Tim Hortons right across the street. The room was great. The picnic table out back, right on the river was a nice touch.
- Cheap and comfortable kitchen frig etc very nice and close to ski mountain love it me and my son enjoy the stay will book again next year
- Perfect location, friendly staff, close to dining options.
Motel Et Condo Chez Charley
Bordering the Saint-Lawrence River, Motel et Condo Chez Charley is 30 minutes’ drive from Québec and Massif de Petit-Rivière-Saint-François. The property offers motel rooms and condos.All units include a private bathroom with a bath, shower and hair dryer. Also included are a TV, alarm clock, phone, fridge and air conditioning.The on-site bring-your-own-wine restaurant offers a variety of Asian dishes. Nearby activities include skiing, hiking, golfing, biking and dog-sledding.Basilique Sainte-Anne is 10 minutes’ walk away, while Mont Sainte-Anne is 5 mi away.
- Good experience. the place was perfect for our use. The staff is very friendly and available. What else to want ?
- Large and clean apartment, good wifi connection.Very comfortable for family of 4 and a dog.Excellent location, close to Mount Saint Anne, QuebecCity and parks.The restaurant in the motel was great too.
- Great value clean and comfortable. The staff was amazing always quick to help, even when we had a blackout due to a breaker switch. There English was great and treated you like family will return next year for our ski trip.
- Excellent value! We were very impressed with the amenities.
- Large, clean, wellequipped apartment. Good location in the town center. Spacious rooms. Comfortable beds. Good kitchen with everything you need. The friendly staff is always ready to help.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sainte-Famille