Motel Manoir sur Mer
This oceanfront property features an on-site restaurant and bar and easy access to a semi-private beach. A refrigerator is provided in all rooms. Parc National de la Gaspésie is 20 minutes’ drive away.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included in every room at Manoir sur Mer. Coffee-making facilities are provided. A patio offers views of the Gulf of Lawrence.Vending machines are located at Manoir sur Mer offering snacks and drinks. Fax and photocopying services are provided. Guests can relax on the terrace after a day’s outing.Club de golf Le Gaspésien is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- It was just perfect , their restaurant was also very nice overlooking the sea. Had a really good breakfast there. And the staff was very helpfulWould recommend to anyone looking for a stay on the way to gaspe .
- Rooms are very comfortable ,beds are huge and sleep on it like babies.Everyday cleaning was done and resupply with coffee .The view from each room is exceptional and the beach is just a few steps away.Having a picknick table is genius and everywhere you can see and feel the care of the owner and his staff towards every customer.The food at the resto ,combine with the view genius!
- Everything was amazing here, the view, the staff, the food, everything!!
- It was a well cared for facility right on the beach with comfy beds.
- The location is the best part. There are tables set outside so you can get a takeout and watch an amazing sunset on the beach. Resto has great views too but was very busy and we ended up doing takeout from there.
Hôtel & cie
Hôtel & Cie is centrally located in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts and features an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi access is available.A 39-inch LCD TV with cable channels, air conditioning and a coffee maker are included in each room. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.La Broue dans L’Toupet Restaurant serves dinner. Grilled meats, fish and seafood are among their specialties. Hôtel & cie Sainte-Anne-des-Monts also offers free on-site parking.Ski Chic-Chocs is 27 mi from this hotel. Le Gaspésien Golf Course is 2.5 mi away, and Center de plen air de La Haute-Gaspésie is 3.7 mi away.
- Confortable beds. Theres a microwave in the bed room? Electric car charging station. Free washer and dryer.
- Very comfy beds. Friendly, helpful staff. Easy checkout.
- Great professional staff. Staffs willingness to help. The decor.
- Very clean and new. Restaurant and free breakfast were excellent
- Room was clean and new, with comfortable furnishings in a modern style.
Auberge Chez Bass
Located in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, Auberge Chez Bass offers beachfront accommodations 23 miles from Gaspésie National Park and has facilities like a restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Auberge Chez Bass.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, like skiing.
- Very nice overall, clean simple accommodation in a great location by the sea and walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Great location. Continental breakfast was good. Sadly we stayed SunMon the days when the pub attached to the hotel was closed. The pub looked like a fun place to eat. Owner told us about a local 3km hike into the forest from the hotel which was a perfect activity after a long drive. A good place to stay for going to the Sepaq Gaspsie park.
- The location is amazing. The hotel/pub is right on the beach, and the view is amazing. We only stayed there one night, but had everything we needed for a nice stay.
- An amazing location and an amazing room. So clean and comfortable. The bathroom and shower were very clean and big.
- The room and the bathroom were spacious and very modern. The food at the pub was delicious. The location is very nice, by the seashore and you can see beautiful sunsets from the pubs terrace. The rooms in the back also have patios and their own entrance door.
Gîte du Mont-Albert – Sepaq
Located in Gaspésie National Park, this hotel offers hiking opportunities in the Chic-Chocs and McGerrigle Mountains. It features fine cuisine and an outdoor heated pool.A coffee machine is provided in each room at Gîte du Mont-Albert. Guests can also relax in their in-room seating area and enjoy free Wi-Fi or the flat-screen TV. Rooms may include a view of Mont-Albert.Local ingredients are showcased at Gîte du Mont-Albert Gaspésie’s on-site restaurant. Guests can then lounge by the fireplace in the common area.An on-site sauna offers an additional means of relaxation. A terrace is also available for outdoor lounging.On-site winter activities at Gaspésie National Park include cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. In warmer months, visitors can go kayaking, canoeing or fishing.Ste-Anne-Des-Monts town center is 24 mi away.
- Dinner was good but, since we had to eat in the room coming from red zone and they brought everything at once ? the main dish was cold. Disappointing for the price paid.
- The setting is amazing. Beautiful scenery.The staff is very attentive, everything is well cleaned and disinfected. The bedrooms are spacious.Easy access to hikes from the gte.I highly recommend you eat there, everything is super tasty and good value. The kitchen staff does an amazing job. They no longer serve buffet breakfast because of covid but the la carte options are really filling.
- Beautiful setting. Comfortable rooms and a pretty good restaurant.
- The service is just excellent, from the front desk to the cleaning lady to the waiter at the restaurant. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The view of Mont Albert from the room is just great. The hotel is super well situated to do the hikes around. Dinner at the hotels restaurant is a must! The food is fantastic and waiter so nice to talk to. This is the place to stay!!
- We loved the view from our very spacious lovely lodge room. China cups real wine glasses in room are always a bonus. Very comfortable beds duvets. Fantastic meal service in dining room. The staff was excellent. Beautiful accommodations in a gorgeous mountain setting. It was worth the drive even for just one night!
Lofts Hôtel Gaspésie
Located in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, 16 mi from Gaspésie National Park, Lofts Hôtel Gaspésie features accommodations with a fitness center and free private parking. The hotel has family rooms.All rooms at the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. At Lofts Hôtel Gaspésie, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, like skiing and cycling.
- Location was great,right across from the river. We had an upstairs suite with full kitchen, tv with Netflix option, spacious bathroom and a really nice bed. The owner has done well considering he was renovating the whole building right before covid with plans to finish soon.
- We got a caravan, with 2 bedrooms and the living room has big space..The location is magnificent, overlooking St. Lawrence river, and since we are in the forest, it was calm and quiet.Mario, the owner was very accomodating.We are supposed to get two caravans, because we are a family of 6 adults and 1 child, and we ended up with the big one . We fit well and we saved money…. it was fun for us.He allowed us to do campfire, We will definitely go back.
- Trs beau loft avec un vrai pole et un vrai frigidaire. Idale pour la prparation des repas.
- il y avait pas de petit djeuner mais la roulotte ou jai couch tait trs bien
- Laccueuil du proprii…la caravane luxueuse juste wow…l emplacement la vue…
Auberge du Vieux Faubourg
Auberge du Vieux Faubourg is an inn located Sainte-Anne-des-Monts. Its beachfront location provides a great sea view from the spacious terrace. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private entrance are offered in each modernly furnished room at Auberge du Vieux Faubourg Inn. Select rooms feature a desk, dining area and balcony.The inn features a wellness center, a shared lounge area and a sun deck. A 24-hour front desk and complimentary bicycles are provided.Guests can enjoy an array of activities on site or in the surroundings, such as skiing, golfing and cycling. Gaspesien Golf Club is 5 minutes’ walk from Vieux Faubourg Inn. Gaspésie National Park is 30 minutes away.
- We loved everything. This ia a place we will recommend to our friends.
- Locations great. Second floor pretty new. Service enthusiastic.
- Beautiful view of the st Lawrence. Very clean and nice t room
- They told me of a great place to eat, a short walk away. Ate there both nights.
- They upgraded our room for free because a nice room with a view was open.
Auberge Seigneurie des Monts
One of our top picks in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts. Just a 20-minute drive from Gaspésie National Park, this guest accommodations overlooks Saint Lawrence River. It has an on-site bar. All rooms include a fridge.Cable TV, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities, are available in all rooms at Auberge Seigneurie des Monts. The individually decorated rooms feature soft colors and romantic décor.Formerly a postal office, the Bar La Vieille Poste showcases original antiques. The terrace provides a place to enjoy sunlight during the warmer months.Seigneurie des Monts Auberge is just a 3-minute walk from Exploramer, an aquarium and sea excursion provider. Chic-Chocs ski resort is just over 1 miles away.
- Despite the covid restrictions, unlike other places, they did a great effort of setting up reservation time for the morning breakfast instead of giving a brown bag of disappointment Congratulations for thinking about the customer first rather than Pennies profit
- Friendly staff, beautiful place even with an art gallery and very comfortable beds!
- Great location, the hosts are nice and would respond to your questions about places to visit and things to do to enjoy your stay.I did like that there is a dock at a walking distance, so you could go fish. You wont disturb anybody by leaving or returning late at night since there is an entrance from the parking lot.Quite relaxing experience. Hopefully we will visit on another occasion.
- It is an amazing place to stay! Feels like a luxury hotel, service was amazing, and great location! Define pry coming back next time we are around
- Rooms were very cozy and exhibit a country style. Veranda inside the hotel. The restaurant was very good quality. Next to town center. Great bakery next to it.
Motel à la Brunante
Less than 0.6 mi from the Gulf of St. Lawrence, this motel in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts is 12 mi from the entrance to Gaspésie National Park.Rooms at the Motel à la Brunante feature a cable TV and a refrigerator. A work desk and a hairdryer are also provided. Free toiletries are available. Select rooms have air conditioning.A continental breakfast is available at the on-site restaurant, La Brunante. The entire property is nonsmoking.Exploramer, which offers an aquarium and sea excursions, is just 0.7 mi away from this motel. The Club De Golf Gaspésien is 5 minutes’ drive away. The town of Cap-Chat is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It is a great place. Easy to get to, good breakfast. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this place if you are visiting Gaspe National park.
- I absolutely loved the comfort of the beds!! I slept really well here. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. And everything was clean and I didnt have to worry about anything being unsanitary!
- The bedroom was large very comfortable. Easy to find on main road. Restaurants in walking distance.
- how close it was for the places we wanted to visite
- Very good welcome to this place, the person was smiling, and very helpful. My husband forgot an item at the unit , we called left a message and a lady got back to us. Very helpful, she took care to send the item to us by bus. Very good service. One thing I would like to add, dont judge the place by his exterior, it would need a good tlc. The unit we got was one of the best ever….
Auberge Internationale La Vieille École
Offering a sea view, this inn in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts features free in-room Wi-Fi. Gaspésie National Park is 22 mi away.A hairdryer and toiletries are provided in rooms at Auberge Internationale La Vieille École. Rooms offer a shared or private bathroom. Select rooms include a mini-fridge.A terrace is also accessible.La Fête du Bois Flotté, an artistic driftwood festival, takes place annually in August just 1.2 mi away. Exploramer, a maritime museum, is also 1.2 mi away.
- Clean, inexpensive, quiet, coin laundry, full kitchen
- The owner really cared and it showed in all the details.
- Room super clean and mini kitchenette in the family room came very, very handy had plates, cups, cups, utensils, pots, pans, can opener, coffee maker, etc.. The laundry facility onsite also came very handy for our family. Very welcoming and helpful staff as well.
- very clean and comfortable. We liked how each room had a name. Cute.
- Great ambiance loved the big windows and the big kitchen to cook in. Great to meet other travelers. Couches to enjoy reading a book and a cute village to walk around in. Close to the National Park so great place to bike and walk.
Gite La Ptite Falaise Bed and Breakfast
Located on a small cliff in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, this guest house offers daily breakfasts and free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from the beach and a 5-minute drive from the Gaspésie National Park.Gite La Ptite Falaise provides non-smoking rooms and apartments with wooden floors and country-style décor. A hairdryer and satellite TV are provided. Towels and bed sheets are provided for an extra charge.Guests can relax in the pretty garden and use the guest house’s barbecue during their stay. Restaurants, bars and shops are within a 5-minute walk.La Ptite Falaise offers storage space for bicycles and skis, as well as free parking. Reception is open 24 hours a day.A 5-minute walk takes you to a swimming pool. Tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course are 5 minutes away by car.
- Host, breakfast, fridge in the room, location is very convenient,nice view
- The hostess was very good, although the language was a bit of a problem, however we needed to stay another night due to an emergency and was able to stay the extra night.
- Son accueil chaleureux et naturel avec beaucoup de sincrit. La vue sur la golf avec son coucher de soleil enchantera les mes romantiques.
- Laccueil fut excellent! La vue tait magnifique et le djeuner tait trs bon!
- l accueil des propritaires , et un excellent petit djeuner !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sainte-Anne-des-Monts