Located in a 4 acre lot near the Saint-John River, this Edmundston, New Brunswick B&B offers rooms with attached bathroom with guest bathrobes and slippers and serves a full homemade breakfast. Central Edmundston is 2.5 miles away.The spacious, individually decorated rooms at Au NIDaigle offer free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen cable TV and DVD player, a work desk and comfortable seating area. Select rooms offer a spa bath and a balcony with views.Edmundston Au NIDaigle offers guests an on-site library and a business center complete with fax and photocopying services. Ski storage is offered and ski passes are available at reception. The B&B is accessible by snowmobile, ATV and bicycle.Saint-Basile Mall is 5 miles from the B&B. Fraser Edmundston Golf Club is 8 minutes’ drive away. Mont Farlagne Downhill Skiing Center is 7.5 miles away.
- Comfortable bamboo sheets. Delicious breakfasts. Welcoming hosts.
- Location was quiet as the building is back off the road in a beautifully landscaped property. Breakfast included a sample of cultural cuisine unique to the area.
- Norma was a very accommodating receptive host with a focus on guests needs. I was very impressed that Norma asked about food preferences/allergies! Something so simple.
- Everything was amazing!!! Thank you so much for your hospitality. We will come back for sure !!
- I travel a lot and have stayed in a lot of places. This property was pristine. From the moment you turn in the driveway so much thought was put into every detail. Little things like a light on the sign where you turn in so you can easily locate the driveway in the dark. Lighting along the driveway and signage for parking and registration etc. When you go inside not only is it beautiful and welcoming it is immaculate. Not just clean the whole place just shines. Everything down to the last detail is focused on your every need. We just loved this place. The host was lovely and breakfast delicious and even included local specialty dishes. We wouldnt think of staying any other place in Edmundston now that we have stayed here! My new favourite spot! Cant wait to go back!
Days Inn by Wyndham Edmundston
Located just 1 minutes’ drive from the Trans-Canada Highway, the Days Inn by Wyndham Edmundston has views of the river valley and the surrounding New Brunswick countryside. A 24-hour front desk is provided and free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.A TV, coffee maker and hairdryer are included in each spacious guest room. A selection of toiletries is provided in the modern bathroom. Rooms on upper floors can be accessed via stairs only.A complimentary grab-and-go breakfast is available daily, along with free daily newspapers and free local calls.Free private parking is available and Madawaska Historial Museum is less than 6.2 mi away from the Days Inn by Wyndham Edmundston. New Brunswick Botanical Gardens are just over 10 minutes’ drive away.
- I love the size of the room…so comfortable…that they allow pets…having a breakfast in the morning and balcony doors that lead out to the car. Price was great
- Quaint, loved the unique decor which included antiques. Patio door on second floor opened to allow fresh air while sleeping.
- Great hotel when traveling with a dog, lots of green space.
- The property is conveniently located for our particular trip so we stay there often. The room was comfortable and clean. With CoVid precautions, its nice to have the outside door.
- The breakfast was good. If there hadnt been Covid19 restrictions we would have loved a hot breakfast.
La Roma Motel
Located off Exit 21, this Saint-Basile, New Brunswick motel features an on-site seasonal restaurant. Free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator are provided in rooms. Edmundston Golf Club is 2.5 mi away.Cable TV is included in every room at La Roma Motel. Coffee facilities are available and guests can request a microwave.A seasonal outdoor pool is offered at the motel.The New Brunswick Botanical Garden is a 13-minute drive from the Motel La Roma.
- This was our second year we stayed at La Roma for 1 night. We booked very late and only had the option to stay at the Superior King Room. We loved it so much! Especially the jacuzi. After the busy holidays and a long drive, this was just what we needed. The room was super clean and the bed was amazing. Well definitely pick this room next year!
- We travel often between Ottawa and Newfoundland and this isA perfect half way point between the ferry and Ottawa. Clean spacious and with many amenities, its a bonus to drive right up to the door. The owner had the heat on for us when we arrived. The wifi was great. The TV was older but a good picture. The price was great. We will be back.
- This was a great find. Traditional motel quietly tucked away not far from the Trans Canada highway. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Friendly lady who welcomed us was the same as who served us breakfast. Great alternative in mainline motels.
- Was very comfortableThe restaurant was very good for dinner. All homemade.
- The room was renovated and clean! Sheets and pillows were nice and comfortable. Microwave and little fridge were convenient
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
Quality Hotel & Conference Center features a fitness center, bar, a shared lounge and casino in Edmundston. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has an indoor pool, hot spring bath and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. At Quality Hotel & Conference Center all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Quality Hotel & Conference Center offers a hot tub. You can play billiards and table tennis at the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Quality Hotel & Conference Center.Degelis is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Saint Leonard is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Edmundston Airport, 11 mi from Quality Hotel & Conference Center.
- Room was a perfect size for one person, very clean and comfortable. I would book here again, they are located just off the highway which is convenient for travelling. I left too early to try breakfast but they did give me a togo bag which was okay, better than nothing. They gave me oatmeal in a bag…which I couldnt use so that was no good.
- Excellent service. Chambre et piscine trs propre.
- Bel accueil du personnel.Propre, confortable.Piscine et spa super.
- Trs bel htel tout neuf, personnel serviable, trs bien localis.
Best Western Plus Edmundston
Located just off the Trans-Canada Highway, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from the United States-Canada border. It serves breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool with a waterslide.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Best Western Plus Edmundston. They are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center. There is also a business center on site. The hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day.The Madawaska Historical Museum is 1,150 feet from the Edmundston Best Western. The Edmundston Golf Club is 2.1 mi away.
- Good, polite and helpful staff. Breakfast was a multi choice hot or cold with hot and cold drinks. Other best western hotels not as good at al. Well done to management for coming up with choices.
- The room was comfortable and spotless., Due to Covid restrictions breakfast was Grab Go but very adequate.
- Great place to overnight. Rooms were clean and staff was great.
- The room was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Everything was perfect. No complaints.
- This property was amazing! Beautiful reception area, Pool and hot tub, bar, and the morning breakfast was fantastic. Room was large, super clean and bed was very comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower.
Comfort Inn Edmundston
One of our top picks in Edmundston. Guests can relax and enjoy the fresh air of scenic downtown Edmundston, New Brunswick while staying at this convenient hotel, which includes breakfast.Guestrooms at the Edmundston Comfort Inn feature free amenities such as wireless high-speed internet access and local calls. A daily hot breakfast includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, cereal and yogurt. Guests can dine in the breakfast room or in the privacy of their own room. An exercise room and a business center are available on site at this hotel. A non-smoking environment is provided for guest convenience.Renovated in November 2013, Comfort Inn Edmundston is a 5-minute drive from City Hall Square, while Fraser Marina is within a 7-minute drive. Mount-Farlagne Ski Hill is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Great value, comfortable, and my pet was happy too nice green space around for walking
- Very close to the highway, very clean, friendly staff
- Everything was very clean, organized and accessible. The staff was superb, the room was nicely decorated and comfortable.
- We were just stopping through for a night. Easy access off highway. Beds were comfortable. Bagged breakfast provided which was nice since COVID19 keeps from having the continental/buffet breakfast. Staff was friendly and welcoming.
- The bed is amazingly comfortable.Lots of pillows D!!!!Superb cleanliness. A/C is very strong.My room is at the end of the building, so very quiet for a good night sleep
Quiet cozy apartment next to highway wifi+netflix
Set in Edmundston in the New Brunswick region, Quiet cozy apartment next to highway wifi+netflix features a patio and city views. With mountain views, this accommodations offers a terrace.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go skiing nearby.Degelis is 20 mi from the apartment, while Saint Leonard is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edmundston Airport, 11 mi from Quiet cozy apartment next to highway wifi+netflix.
- We were self catering and found a very well equipped kitchen in a cozy and very clean home. There is even a Piano in the living room! Very much to recommend.
- The host was responsive and gave thorough instructions to enter the apartment. There were many small touches that made the space feel like home.
- The owner had given us the code for the door, when we arrived we were able to go right in and relax right away after our long drive.
- The hosts made sure that we had everything we needed. They let us know in advance about the outside stairs entrance and the key pad. There were enough pots and pans and dishes to make our supper and breakfast. The apartment was close to the highway yet far enough to make the place quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
- there was complimentary coffee!! and also Candy. and bottles of water
Cozy quiet place next to hwy smart tv+wifi+netflix
Located in Edmundston in the New Brunswick region, Cozy quiet place next to hwy smart tv+wifi+netflix has a patio. This apartment features a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.This apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.Skiing can be enjoyed nearby.Degelis is 20 mi from the apartment, while Saint Leonard is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Edmundston Airport, 11 mi from Cozy quiet place next to hwy smart tv+wifi+netflix.
- Clean , good amenities and thoughtful touches, shower had good pressure and hot water, comfortable bed, great location
- The place is immaculately clean and the hosts have put a very personal touch on everything. Very sweet, very cozy with lots of kind touches. Super easy to find and is a perfect port of entry to and from the Atlantic Provinces.
- Amazing deal! Everything we needed. Felt like home away from home! Loved the chickens next door!!!
- No keys, door require a code, which is perfect. You can arrive at any hour without stressing to meet the host.
- Quiet, cozy, clean, great deal. Good location close to all amenities. Friendly staff.
Downtown apartment next to highway netflix+wifi
Boasting accommodations with a patio, Downtown apartment next to highway netflix+wifi is set in Edmundston. This apartment features a garden and free private parking.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The apartment offers a terrace. A barbecue is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Downtown apartment next to highway.The nearest airport is Edmundston Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
- I loved the idea of not having to get there by a certain time for the owner to be there
- Place was extremely clean and a lot of thought was taken into making our stay comfortable and easy!!
- I liked everything. Every detail was to make the guest comfortable. Good price/quality ratio.
- Everything was very clean and cozy. Close to the city center. We enjoyed our stay.
- Didnt have the breakfast. Location was great, just off the highway as advertised!
Located less than 0.6 mi off the Trans-Canada Highway, this Edmundston hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every room. Central Edmundston is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.A small refrigerator is found in each fully furnished room at Happy Motel. The family room also includes 2 bedrooms and a kitchenette.Guests of Motel Happy can take advantage of the on-site launderette. Ironing services are also available.Edmundston Golf Club is 1.2 mi from the motel. The Universite de Moncton – Campus D’Edmundston is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Convenient location close to the University. Drug store beside hotel and gas station across the street. Front desk very friendly and helpful, at check in and out. Gave us extra towels without asking. Bathroom had newer shower toilet. Fridge microwave with table and chairs. Clean and simple.
- Location is great. Staff extremely helpful and courteous.
- Quaint, small, old style hotel. The room is small but very clean. The bathroom especially was spotless. Its a short walk to a great restaurant, Moonshinhers. Its close to the Hwy but far enough off to be quiet at night. Good value.
- I liked the quaintness of this motel. It was unique because of the age of the building but it had all of the amenities and the room size was perfect. It was quiet, comfortable and easy to reach.
- Very friendly and organized staff quick check in time. Comfortable beds. Convenient location to restaurants. Great value!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saint-Basile