Coast Hillcrest Hotel
This hotel features a Day Spa, and warmly-decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 5 mi from Revelstoke Airport and 2.5 mi from Revelstoke Railway Museum.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every simply-designed room at the Hotel Hillcrest.Free access to the on-site gym is provided to all guests of the Hillcrest Hotel. Guests can relax in the hot tub and sauna.The Dining Room restaurant at the Hillcrest features regional and international cuisine all day. In the evening, guests can enjoy fine dining with mountain views. The Mountain Guide Lounge serves specialty coffee.Revelstoke Art Gallery and Revelstoke Golf Club are both a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Revelstoke Mountain Ski Resort is 4.5 mi away.
- Beautiful property. Rooms on the second floor facing the mountains have lovely balcony views.
- Location was perfect, so peaceful and such a beautiful setting
- We liked everything. The views from the dining area were wonderful. We enjoyed chatting with the waiters. Both the supper and breakfast were first class. The room was clean, comfortable. and very pleasant. Our only regret was that we couldnt stay longer.MNV
- Well appointed beautiful views and central lobby. Comfortable bed
- Love the location and that you can order room service. Very nice place to stay!
Regent Hotel Revelstoke
One of our top picks in Revelstoke. This hotel offers mountain views, on-site dining with live entertainment and massages. Continental breakfast is provided and a flat-screen TV is offered in all rooms. Roxy Theater is less than 150 feet away.Guests of Regent Hotel Revelstoke can work out in the fitness center. They can also relax in the sauna or hot tub.The colorful, contemporary rooms at Revelstoke Regent Hotel are equipped with free Wi-Fi and an arm chair. The bathroom offers a large soaking tub.Guests can dine at The 112 Restaurant and Lounge and also enjoy a drink at the River City Pub nightclub or at Traverse Lounge Club. A hot buffet breakfast is provided daily.Revelstoke Railway Museum is an 11-minute walk away.
- Convenient, received a great deal on a 2 bedroom suite.
- Breakfast was delicious! The location is very convenient the staff were very helpful. The free shuttle to the hill was a plus. The pub downstairs is good for dinner and drinks.
- We loved the comfy beds. After a long day of driving this is what we needed!
- So wonderful to have such welcoming staff at a great location walkable you all DT amenities. Safety protocols in place and grab and go breakfasts were a great touch!
- Front Desk agent was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious for a togo bag.
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke
This hotel in Revelstoke, British Columbia features indoor and outdoor hot tubs and guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi. The Revelstoke Golf Club is 1.5 miles from the hotel.Guest rooms and suites at the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke are furnished with coffee facilities. Microwaves and refrigerators are also available in each accommodations. Free local telephone calls can be made as well.Zalas Steak & Pizza House offers on site dining at the hotel. Guests can also have a drink at the Zalas Lounge.Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke is nearby skiing and snowmobiling. In the summer, hiking, fishing and whitewater rafting is also available.
- They went Above and Beyond to make My Stay there as Comfortable and Enjoyable as Possible… Great Hospitality, Price and Quality…
- The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean, very comfortable and it was very quiet. It was great to be able to book a hot tub time with out cohort. The bagged breakfast was a nice touch to grab and go, while following covid protocols.We would definitely stay here again.
- The people here were so friendly helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The loaded breakfast bag during Covid was great as well banana, apple, juice box, muffin granola bar! All around a great stay. Good job Days Inn!
- Quite and rooms where a lot bigger than expected !
- The location is perfect just off highway 1. Our pet room was very comfy convenient. The room was right at the end of the hall next to the hotel outdoor making it easy for us to take our puppy outside. We had pizza from zallas delivered. It was delicious. Thank you all for again a comfy stay.
Sandman Hotel Revelstoke
Located off Trans Canada Highway 1, this hotel is just outside Mt. Revelstoke National Park. It features a restaurant, 2 indoor pools and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee-making facilities are provided for each room at Sandman Hotel Revelstoke. The simply styled rooms also include an private bathroom and a clock radio.Guests at the Revelstoke Sandman Hotel can enjoy casual on-site dining at the hotel restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers 24-hour room service for convenience.This hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Revelstoke Golf Club, and less than 5 minutes’ drive from Revelstoke Railway Museum. Revelstoke Mountain Resort is about 8.1 mi away.
- The property was clean and wellmaintained. staff were great!
- Easy to find off the highway and a walking path nearby to take the dog!
- Good location, excellent value, very friendly staff and clean room.
- The location was perfect. Right off the highway for easy access but far enough you dont hear traffic. The room was exceptionally clean, and bed very comfy
- Quiet, liked having amenities in the room, especially during COVID microwave, fridge, nice size table, big TV with lots of channels. Friendly staff.
Ramada by Wyndham Revelstoke
One of our top picks in Revelstoke. Located on Trans Canada Highway, Ramada by Wyndham Revelstoke is 0.8 mi from downtown Revelstoke and minutes away from Revelstoke National Park. Revelstoke Dam is 5 minutes away.Each air conditioned room at this hotel is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They also feature a fridge, microwave, in room safe, and Keurig coffee maker. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.For guests’ convenience there is a 24-hour front desk. You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and golfing.Revelstoke Mountain Resort Ski Elevator is 4.3 mi from Ramada by Wyndham Revelstoke.
- This was our second stay at this hotel but will not be our last. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good location and reasonably priced. Excellent experience again.
- Convenient easy to find location, great breakfast selection
- friendly staff. Lovely and cozy room with sitting area and all necessary amenities. Very comfortable bed. All for a reasonable price. Will stay there again.
- The rooms are clean. Breakfast was tasty. It was nice to have a Tesla charger.
- The hotel is new, well designed, clean and has comfortable beds. We stayed for one evening and will be coming back.
Three Valley Lake Chateau
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this hotel is located on Three Valley Lake, 12 mi from Revelstoke. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.A TV and a patio or balcony with a view are provided in each room at Three Valley Lake Chateau Ltd. A coffee maker and . The rooms are also equipped with a hair dryer.The Three Valley Chateau features the 3 Valley Gap Heritage Ghost Town, a collection of historical buildings that is half priced for hotel guests. The Chateau has free parking and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel features seasonal restaurants.The Three Valley Lake Chateau is within a 5-minute drive of the Enchanted Forest, which features the Skytrek Adventure Park. The hotel is 8.1 mi from Beardale Miniatureland, which features scale models of towns and trains.
- What a great get away. The staff are helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable. The ghost town was very interesting. And the scenery is stunning. Were already planning our next visit.
- Really unique hotel with lots of history and super friendly staff! Loved the ghost town next door and the view from the room.
- View of the lake from the room. Comfortable and clean bed
- Had a fun time checking out the ghost town and canoeing on the lake. Loved the massage chair in the checkin area and our loft room was updated and comfortable, but hot during the late afternoon, until sundown.
- The museum and grounds at the hotel were amazing, we spent the better part of the day exploring all the buildings and then enjoyed paddling on the lake!!
Located in Revelstoke, within less than 0.6 mi of Revelstoke Railway Museum and 1.5 mi of The Enchanted Forest Revelstoke, Grizz Hotel features accommodations with a bar and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 3.7 mi from Skytrek Adventure Park Revelstoke, 3.7 mi from Three Valley Gap Ghost Town and 11 mi from Mount Revelstoke National Park. The accommodations offers evening entertainment and an ATM.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. All units at Grizz Hotel have air conditioning and a desk.You can play billiards and darts at the accommodations.
- No breakfast. Lots closed with the Covid restrictions
- All great… but the outside was a bit shabby…. I know its not been finished, so to other guests the outside is misleading, much nicer on the inside!
- Friendly staff, clean room, nice shower and good downtown location
- Clean, friendly staff, great location. It was extremely warm and the room didnt get made up whisky we stayed but we will be back
- The hotel is decorated with some very unique pieces and the staff overwhelmingly friendly and helpful.
Best Western Plus Revelstoke
Located 1.2 mi from Revelstoke town center, this hotel offers a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, as well as an on-site convenience and liquor store. It has spacious rooms with free WiFi.A 42-inch satellite TV, a microwave and a fridge are offered in all of the modern rooms at Best Western Plus Revelstoke. Each room includes a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.A complimentary breakfast features items like fresh waffles, eggs, bacon ham or sausage, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, toast, selection of juices, tea and fresh brewed local coffee.A well equipped modern fitness center that offers massage services is located on site at Revelstoke Best Western Plus. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A 24-hour reception is offered and features complimentary newspapers. Security is provided for sledders during winter months.Revelstoke Mountain Resort is 5 mi away from this hotel. Revelstoke Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Great place to stay the accommodate your dog and give you a great room as well
- I asked for an early check out and they confirmed it was doable and when I got there the room wasnt ready BUT they did everything they could to have a room ready within 30 minutes.
- Very clean and spacious room. Close to restaurants and downtown. Lovely views of the mountains from our room. Could not hear highway noise at all.
- It was all very clean and comfortable.The breakfast was tasty and generous.
- Excellent place to stay at Revelstoke. We will definitely recommend this place.
The Explorers Society Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Explorers Society Hotel offers accommodations in Revelstoke, 10 minutes’ from Revelstoke Mountain Resort Ski Elevator. The hotel has a rooftop hot tub and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have flat screen TVs, beverage centers, and in-room laptop safes. A private bathroom includes a bathrobe and free toiletries. A seating area and a French Press coffee maker is provided.Quartermaster Eatery offers apres and dinner service and features a full bar. There is a shared lounge at the property.The Explorers Society Hotel is 21 mi away from Skytrek Adventure Park Revelstoke and 14 mi from Three Valley Ghost Town.
- A picturesque hotel in a picturesque mountain town. The rooms and lounge are thoughtfully designed. Everything you need for your stay is accounted for and more.
- Room was spacious, comfortable, spotless and quiet. Breakfast was superb. Staff was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Service was prompt and helpful.
- The rooms were beautiful and clean and the breakfast was very nice.
- The breakfast was delicious, and any anxiety I might have had about the risk of pandemic was totally eased as the pandemic protection protocols were wellestablished and followed and I enjoyed the meal, knowing we were safe. The wholesome, homemade granola was delicious, the berries were fresh, the coffee therapeutic. Loved the terrace where we ate that had a great view. You could also see the Art Allery, which I loved. The staff was friendly, helpful, without being intrusive, and were great!
- Location, decor and amenities are fabulous. The rooftop lounge is a real plus. We enjoyed the hot tub with a view Breakfast is included and it was delicious and generous. There is a secure bike/ski room to store all of your gear. Hotel staff were helpful and courteous.
Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Revelstoke
Boasting a tennis court, Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Revelstoke is located in Revelstoke in the British Columbia region, 2.2 mi from The Enchanted Forest Revelstoke and 3.1 mi from Revelstoke Railway Museum. The property is set 3.1 mi from Skytrek Adventure Park Revelstoke, 3.1 mi from Three Valley Gap Ghost Town and 12 mi from Mount Revelstoke National Park. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, free shuttle service and currency exchange for guests.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites offers a hot tub. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Revelstoke, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Revelstoke features a gym and a business center, which offers newspapers and an ATM machine.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Revelstoke