Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Red Deer
One of our top picks in Red Deer. Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Red Deer is located directly off of Queen Elizabeth Highway #2. A free continental breakfast with hot items and WiFi access is available. Westerner Park is only 2.8 mi away.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a microwave, a mini refrigerator and ironing facilities. A flat-screen HD TV is also featured. A hairdryer and free toiletries stock the bathroom. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Red Deer you will find a 24-hour front desk and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a hot tub, a sauna and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Red Deer city center is 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Bower Place Shopping Mall is 3.7 mi away.
- Well, I have been staying there for 3 conservative weeks…..that should say everything, right?
- The staff are very nice and accommodating. Theres coffee, tea or hot chocolate in the lobby which is a great idea and breakfast is packed safely and it is good. Overall it is a great stay, thanks.
- the staff were friendly and helpful. the room was clean and breakfast was good for a bagged breakfast. I found the bed a little hard. there was lots of parking space and easy location to find if i come to red deer again i will stay again.
- The guest services representative, Veronica was amazing very friendly, welcoming and helpful with directions to a lovely park area to picnic and hike. Breakfast was well thought out and very enjoyable.
- The staff were friendly and the location was easy to find and accessible to many other places.
Hampton Inn & Suites Red Deer
Located off of Highway 2 and 10 minutes from the center of Red Deer, Alberta, this hotel features an indoor pool, on-site gym, and flat-screen TVs in guest rooms.The accommodations at the Red Deer Hampton Inn are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. An iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi are also included.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Red Deer hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and laundry facilities are available.The Alberta Springs Golf Resort is 15 minutes from Hampton Inn and Suites Red Deer. Westerner Park is also just 2.8 mi away from the hotel.
- Clean quiet room, even though there were other guests on the same floor. Delicious breakfast of bacon, hash browns and a breakfast wrap. There was also yogurt, pastries and fruit juice that I declined. Bed was very comfortable and so was the temperature in the room.
- Staff was wonderful and friendly. The location is very convenient for my travel purposes.
- All the front staff were wonderful, Hotel was cleaned and sanitized. Delicious hot breakfast. 24/7 coffee available.
- The staff was extremely friendly and the room was very clean.
- Very friendly staff and everything was spotlessly clean. Location is convenient for highway travelers. Bed was comfy and room had a nice walk in shower.
Baymont by Wyndham Red Deer
Featuring an indoor saltwater swimming pool and hot tub, this Red Deer hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast buffet and is located between Edmonton and Calgary Alberta. A business center and fitness center are available on site. Free high-speed WiFi is provided.Cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room at the Baymont by Wyndham Red Deer. A work desk and chair are included. Some rooms are located around the indoor tropical courtyard and pool area and have a patio door.Business travelers will appreciate the services of the business center and the range of meeting rooms. Free parking is available on-site.Red Deer Golf and Country Club is 6 minutes’ drive away. River Bend Golf & Recreation Area is 6.2 mi from the property.
- Staff very friendly, nice room, pool was closed due to COVID but in a really nice atrium
- My stay was great.. the room was super cozy! The staff was great, friendly!Bagged Breakfast due to Covid .. totally recommend this hotel!
- I loved the pool area gardens, and that I had a patio door opening to it. Felt like being tropical in the middle of a freezing cold winter!
- Se needed a hotel quiet and close to the hospital this hotel was perfect.
- Nick at the front desk was AMAZING! Our room didnt end up facing the courtyard like advertised, but walking around the indoor pool at night was really cool, in a weird way! Ive never stayed somewhere with that sort of layout.
Cambridge Red Deer Hotel & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Red Deer. A variety of restaurants and lounge bars are featured at this Red Deer hotel. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all guest rooms. River Bend Golf & Recreation Area is 7.5 mi away.A flat-screen TV with cable is offered in all rooms at Cambridge Red Deer Hotel & Conference Center. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room.R&R Grill restaurant offers a contemporary cuisine including seafood and locally sourced produce. Guests can relax at the Garden Terrace Lounge which features a summer patio. Joe’s Deli serves breakfast, lunch and light items. Late night food options available through 24-hour room service.An indoor heated pool and hot tub are available year round. Cambridge Red Deer Hotel & Conference Center fitness center is available 24 hours a day, which includes a steam room and sauna. The business center is available 24 hours a day in the lobby.Bower Place Shopping Center is 10 minutes’ walk from this hotel. Heritage Ranch is 1.9 mi away.
- Very clean , value was great! It included a breakfast but it wasnt just one of those ran through a Buffay kind of breakfast it was a chef kind of breakfast. Also we each got complementary drinks in the lounge each evening.
- Not a recently built hotel, but very well maintained and nice lobby area. Room was clean and comfortable.
- The property was great, I enjoyed my stay. Nice comfy rooms!
- The staff were so nice and accommodating. Booking was so easy. My fianc and kids came in late from out of town for a family emergency. They were greeted by friendly staff and a nice quiet and comfortable room. I cant say thank you enough for taking care of them during their stay.
- The beds were comfortable and the staff was awesome and helpful
Radisson Hotel Red Deer
Located just off of Highway 2, Radisson Hotel Red Deer is 3.7 mi from Red Deer city center. It features an on-site restaurant, a spa and beauty salon, and an indoor pool.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in all rooms at Radisson Hotel Red Deer. They are equipped with a refrigerator and a coffee maker and furnished with a work desk.The hotel serves a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. The on-site restaurant, West 67 Grill, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also on site is West 67 Lounge & Grill.The large on-site gym at the Radisson Red Deer offers personal trainers, nutritionists, and tanning beds. Guests can relax in the hotel’s hot tub or use the business center or guest laundry facilities.Red Deer Museum is 3.7 mi from the hotel. Red Deer Bird Sanctuary is a 9-minute drive away.
- Property was amazing because of the amazing staff there. Your front desk staff Jester was simply amazing. He accommodated is in every possible way. We are a family of 4 with 2 young children and jester helped us into our room and helped us with our luggage. I needed to make some changes to our room while on the road and jester was more concerned about my safety on the road and reassured me that everything will be taken care of once we get to the hotel and cautioned me not to talk on phone while on the road even though I have Bluetooth. As a mom, I was touched. Jester deserves a huge raise. You got a great asset right there
- Was a great stay. However we were disappointed with the restaurant. We were looking forward to a nice meal in one of the best restaurants in the city. But it was closed and the only option was to eat in the lounge which had the hockey game playing. Not exactly a romantic setting. Hopefully next time the restaurant will be open
- The jacuzzi whirlpool. We also loved the fresh breakfast. I know a lot of things have changed during the pandemic, but were happy that Radisson was able to adapt to the changes without sacrificing the quality of their breakfast choices. And also, since we checkedin as a family, were happy that the hotel was able to accomodate a crib without any extra charge. Well definitely come back.
- Dont travel to Alberta much but when we did this hotel is def a must. It was clean and quiet. The dinner was great and was delivered right to our door.
- Amun was amazing and so were all of the staff. Breakfast was amazing and the staff did their best to make our stay enjoyable. I was very impressed. I would stay again the price was good and the staff….amazing.
Comfort Inn & Suites Red Deer
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located near many local attractions, including Cash Casino, Canyon Ski Area, the Red Deer and District Museum and Heritage Square, home to a variety of historic buildings in downtown Red Deer. Red Deer College is just minutes from this Red Deer, Alberta hotel.The great outdoors can be enjoyed at the city’s Waskasoo Park, featuring picnic sites, an 18-hole golf course, and miles of paths for jogging, biking and inline skating. The park’s Kerry Wood Nature Center has a gallery, theater and discovery room for children. Numerous restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Guests of this pet-friendly hotel are provided many fabulous amenities, including free full breakfast, free coffee, free high-speed Internet access and free local calls.After a long day of meetings or an exciting day of sightseeing, guests of this Red Deer, Canada hotel can unwind in the hot tub. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness center, featuring state-of-the art equipment.Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like access to teleconference, copy and fax services. The business center contains a public computer with Internet access. The hotel’s meeting facilities accommodate up to 10 people in the boardroom.All spacious guest rooms are nonsmoking, air conditioned and come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. King studios, studio suites, one-bedroom suites and kitchenette suites are offered for that special occasion. Nonsmoking and handicap accessible rooms are available.Valet cleaning services, guest laundry facilities and cold weather hookups are all provided on the premises for added guest convenience.
- The staff were great personable, efficient, and made the lobby very festive during our stay. Really like the photos of Alberta in the room! Good location to restaurants and other amenities..
- Very friendly staff, clean comfortable. The pool and hot tub are well kept. Overall a great experience.
- It was very clean, quite and the staff was very friendly
- We had a great time. We loved the location, close to Timmies and the kids asked when we can go back again!
- Staff were very nice and it had awesome breakfast included. The grandkids enjoyed the pool very much.
Empire Inn & Suites
Located just off Highway 2 less than 5 mi from downtown Red Deer, Empire Inn & Suites features a fresh homemade hot buffet breakfast. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The dark wood-furnished rooms of the Empire Inn & Suites are equipped with cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Guest laundry services are available on site.The hotel is 10 minutes from both Jackpot Casino and the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Red Deer, an IHG Hotel
This Red Deer hotel is located on Highway 2 and is 10 minutes’ drive from the Red Deer Art Gallery. It features an on-site American restaurant and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Red Deer. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station.Boulevard Restaurant and Lounge is open all day, serving American dishes in a contemporary setting. It specializes in an extensive wine selection and rich desserts.Free access to the indoor pool, hot tub and gym is provided to all guests of the Red Deer Holiday Inn. Parking is also free on site.The Alberta Sports Hall of Fame and Red Deer Golf Club are both 7 kms from the hotel.
- I loved the location in Gasoline Alley and how it was only a few minutes away from the stores. Definitely the hotel Ill be staying at during my Red Deer visits.
- Very clean, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great location, excellent breakfast, rooms were very clean
- really liked the sitting area in our suite. The pool was very nice.
- Friendly staff, clean room, room service meal was amazing.
Days Inn by Wyndham Red Deer
Just off Queen Elizabeth Highway, this Red Deer hotel offers rooms with free WiFi and a TV. It features an indoor pool and waterslide, and the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame is 3.1 mi away.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Red Deer. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area and spacious work desk.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room and relaxing hot tub is offered to all guests. A meeting room and laundry facilities are both on site.The Red Deer Days Inn serves a continental breakfast each morning.The Red Deer city center is 2.8 mi away, while Westerner Park is 1.2 mi away.
- Friendly people at the reception desk the room was spacious and comfortable the breakfast of a hot egg/sausage/cheese English muffin and warm hash browns was most welcome.
- Love seat in king room, ecofriendly products, and staff very friendly
- Very clean , much appreciated in this day and age
- Location good room size nice for king room had pool hot tub and decent continental breakfast
- Staff were excellent. Room was very clean, comfortable and great location.
Best Western Plus Red Deer Inn & Suite
This hotel in Red Deer, Alberta is 10 minutes from Alberta Sports Hall of Fame Museum. It offers an indoor pool with jacuzzi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. A hot buffet breakfast with waffles,pancakes, eggs and meat is provided every morning.Best Western PLUS Red Deer Inn offer cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. The comfortable rooms also include bathrobes and a seating area.Guests at the Red Deer Inn Best Western have free access to the gym and business center.Red Deer College and Bower Place Shopping Center are both within a 10-minute drive of this Best Western PLUS Inn and Suites. The Red Deer Bird Sanctuary is also 10 minutes away.
- Reasonably priced jacuzzi room. Very clean and comfortable beds. Staff was great. I have no complaints.
- Comfort of the bed, liked the hot tub and fireplace.
- Was a great property, great room, very nice decor, fridge, microwave, everything you need.
- I enjoyed to stay there, the staff was friendly and helpful with our first experience night away from home with our puppy,definitely I will be back.
- The room was clean and comfortable. It was an easy location to get to. I requested a quiet room and the staff accommodated me with a top floor room, far from the elevators.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Red Deer