Gasthof Diewald features a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and shared lounge in Raach am Hochgebirge. Among the facilities at this property are room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available and the inn also provides ski equipment hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area.All units at the inn are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Gasthof Diewald.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. You can play table tennis at Gasthof Diewald, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.Semmering is 11 mi from the inn, while Wiener Neustadt is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Vienna International, 44 mi from Gasthof Diewald, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The location is good, not very close to any major road, in a small village on a hill. Roads are cleaned regularly in the winter. There is a lot of parking space. Staff were nice, very friendly and helpful. Ala carte dishes in the restaurant are great. Rooms had old style furniture but were exceptionally clean nonetheless.
- Very comfortable large bedroom with a pleasant deck. Also a nice bathroom. Great madetoorder breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
- I can realy recomend it, quait place, large parking, friendly staf, very good meal. Especial Steak with pepper sauce is excelent. Nice view from balcony. We were realy satisfied.
- Great location and view, Hungarian waiter very helpful and friendly with kids, good food
- One of the nicest and cosiest places we stayed in Austria. The room was very cosy, spatious, everything extremely clean and functional, big comfy beds, hot shower, good room temperature, nice view… The dinner and breakfast were also very nice.
Mountainfellow Raach am Hochgebirge
Mountainfellow Raach am Hochgebirge is located in Raach am Hochgebirge. Featuring garden and mountain views, this apartment also comes with free WiFi.The apartment comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV.The apartment has a wellness area with a sauna. Guests at Mountainfellow Raach am Hochgebirge are welcome to enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Semmering is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Wiener Neustadt is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 60 miles from Mountainfellow Raach am Hochgebirge.
- Very comfortable apartment with great amenities in a nice place. Wolfgang is an excellent host, everything went really smooth. I can only recommend this place for a visit.
- Ausztria megejten szp hegyvidki falujban a ft mellett van a hz. A tulaj vrt bennnket, bemutatta a hzat krdseinkre kielgten vlaszolt. Finom meleg vrt bennnket, a felszereltsg maximlisan j.
- Egy szutern, szuper felszereltsggel, tiszta, knyelmes.
- Lbila se nm lokalita, majitel velmi vstcn a i kdy poznal e Nmecky jsem spe laik snail se m ve vysvtlit pomalu.V pokojch bylo isto, byli velmi vkusn zazen.
- Herr Menzel war sehr gastfreundlich, hat uns tolle Tipps gegeben und sogar Ausrstung geliehen. Er hat alles getan, damit wir uns wohl fhlen.
Hubertushof enjoys a quiet location, 0.6 mi from Trattenbach and 6.2 mi from Gloggnitz. It provides rooms with a balcony and features a sauna and a restaurant, where you can sample Austrian cuisine.All rooms come with wooden furniture and satellite TV. They feature a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms are located in the annex, 50 feet away, and these are decorated in a rustic style. Free Wi-Fi is available.The guest house features a bar serving hot and cold drinks. A buffet breakfast is served daily and packed lunches are available. Hubertushof also organizes barbecue parties in the garden with specialties from the lava stone grill.A Finish sauna and a herbal sauna in a log cabin, as well as an adjacent relaxation area and a terrace are available. A small kitchenette is offered to guests with babies.Free wired internet is available in Hubertushof’s public areas. You can also relax on the sunbathing terrace.Children can play table tennis or romp around on the on-site playground. A games room is a further feature of Hubertushof. 650 feet away, guests will find a fishing pond. Fishing equipment is available at the property free of charge.A ski storage room is provided on site and the Semmering Ski Area can be reached within 25 minutes by car. The Semmering-Panorama cross-country skiing track is 2.5 mi away. During winter, curling is possible in front of the house.Guided hiking tours are provided on request and the Feistritztal Cycling Path starts right next to Hubertushof. Horse riding facilities are 0.9 mi away.
- The staff were very friendly and professional, the room was a fair size, balcony was very nice, everything was clean. the shower was very good with instant hot water, tissues were provided. The menu was quite extensive and the food was very well prepared.
- Our trip was followed by bad luck and thats why we appreciate so much our choice of the place. Our car broke down and we were actually not sure if we could even make it to Hubertushof in the evening. We communicated this to them and they reassured us that in case we wouldnt arrive, our booking would be compensated with a voucher, which was a very nice thing to offer to us under the circumstances. We in fact managed to get to the spot very late and received great welcome and comfort after a demanding day. We also appreciated the offer to keep one of the rooms for all of us until the rescue army arrived late afternoon to pick up the broken car, including all the help to call service and sort out the necessary. The team was very helpful in everything, provided hot water in a kettle to make our private tea, and supported us in everything possible. Well be happy to return and enjoy the wonderful scenery next time
- Very clean and great location. The staff was very helpful and servicing with a smile
- Delicious, fresh, good selection of breakfast. Freshly queezed orange juice and different other juices. Good selection of coffee. Freshly prepared scrambled eggs or ham and eggs etc. as you wish. The area is nice and quiet with low traffic. Friendly staff.
- Very friendly owner and staff, rich and tasty breakfast, delicious dinner, perfect location for skiing at semmering, good value for reasonable price
Pension Gschaider offers pet-friendly accommodations in Payerbach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Pension Gschaider features free WiFi .Semmering is 5 mi from Pension Gschaider, while Mariazell is 29 mi from the property.The Schlöglmühl Train Station is an 1-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 43 mi from Pension Gschaider.
- Perfectly clean and comfortable, nice size room and bathroom with good storage area and complimentary juices and water.
- Friendly, helpful, flexible staff, brand new facility, all equipped
- The room and the kitchen was spotlessly clean.The breakfast was rich, they had vegetarian option as well.
- The room was tidy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice.
- Very nice apartment, so clean, and pretty well equipped kitchen. Quiet and relaxable atmosphere.
Set in Payerbach in the Lower Austria Region,we are in payerbeach , Hotel Payerbacherhof features a children’s playground and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. The Rax Cable Car is 3.7 mi away.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured in each room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Half-board consists of a breakfast buffet including homemade jam, other local products and an organic corner, and a 3-course menu with 3 different main courses to choose. Guests can choose as well if they want to have this menu for lunch or dinner. The award-winning Looshaus am Kreuzberg Restaurant is 3.1 mi away.The spa area features a Bio sauna, an infrared cabin and a hot tub. A fitness room is at guests’ disposal. You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also offers free use of bicycles.The Linsberg Asia Spa is 19 mi away. Mariazell is 26 mi from Hotel Payerbacherhof, while Baden is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 43 mi from Hotel Payerbacherhof.
- The spa area with the sauna was excellent Sauna, relax rooms, tea, clean and it looked nice.Comfortable beds, flexible and communicative staff, always enough place for parking.
- Our loft was big but super cosy. Our place had everything it was one of the best apartments I ever stayed on booking. The apartment was equipped with coffee capsules, 5 types of tea, honey and 2 types of sugar, coffee milk, cleaning products and lady hygiene products and extra refill for everything in a bottom drawer. Also plenty of blankets and pillows.The sauna and jacuzzi also had a relaxation kitchen with everything you can need for free.The staff was really helpful, we even got a bottle of wine because we mentioned we are on our honeymoon. The location is great, direct trains from Vienna 3very hour.
- Breakfast was great. The Location is fabulous. Herr Hubner was gracious and kind. Our corner room had a little more room, which was very nice.
- Very nice and spacious appartment, quiet place in spite of location in the city center, very nice countryside.
- Very good local food..Heinz and his family are very kind Heinz speak perfect french ..Thank you.. nice location
Zum Fally – Landgasthof
Cross-country ski trails at Hochwechsel Panorama, and the ski regions Semmering and Sankt Corona can all be reached by car in 30 minutes from Warth’s Zum Fally – Landgasthof. Guests can use an infrared cabin for free and massages are available at the property upon request.Rooms at the Landgasthof have views of the surrounding landscape and mountains. The units have wooden furnishings and floors, a table, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is equipped with a shower and towel warmer. WiFi is available free of charge.Breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed on the sun terrace in good weather. The Landgasthof has a garden, playground, restaurant and ski storage room. Parking is available on site free of charge.Mountainbiking, hiking and Nordic walking are popular activities in the region. Vienna, Graz and Mörbisch can all be reached by car in 1 hour.
- located in a wonderful area surrounded by trees and green meadows. The courtesy of the staff was exceptional, always ready to help and assist.great breakfast in the morning and very tasty food in the menu for the restaurantstrongly reccomended
- Absolutely everything, it was cosy, clean, organized, amazing family owned historical hotel. Price was affordable and great value for what we had. Breakfast was well served. Dinner was just deliciously home cooked and fresh. Quality of staff and service over exceeded any other place I have stayed before. Definitely planning to go back soon.Fally family was just a beautiful token in our stay.
- Everything, from location to staff, also the food we had also dinner here, not only breakfast. The room is spacious and clean. Recommended!
- The location was stunning and perfect. The staff were so precious, funny, welcoming, and sweet. It felt like a trip to visit family.
- The staff is super nice and friendly. The food is homemade and amazing, the portions are huge. The location is super quiet, calm and cosy. Everyone speaks English. I am a returning customer. I cant say anything bad about the place.
The Belvedere can be found in the center of Semmering, only a few minutes’ walk from the ski elevators. It features an indoor pool, a sauna, a sunbathing lawn and offers free Wi-FiAll rooms in the Belvedere hotel have an private bathroom, a satellite TV and most of them have a balcony.Fine Austrian cuisine can be enjoyed in the restaurant and every morning a rich buffet breakfast is served. Diet meals and kids’ menus are available as well.
- Old style hotel, room was spacious and very clean. We had a beautiful view on the slopes with night skiing. Easy access and parking, everything close. Swimming pool, helpful staff. Reasonable breakfast and a possibility to have dinner in the hotel restaurant after a long day of skiing.
- Loved the stay and will be back. Location, view, style , staff
- A lovely alpine environment with traditional guesthouse hospitality.
- I really liked how the staff is kind, lovely and profesional, hotel is really very clean, I only have words of praise for Belvedere!
- Basic but spacious, cheerful, and comfortable accommodations. Its worth asking for a room with a balcony if possible. The view was good but not panoramic. Staff were friendly, and the breakfast was good quality. The restaurant was outstanding for dinner not included in the room rate in fact the place feels more like a restaurant with rooms than a hotel which was fine for us.
Alpenhof Hotel Semmering
Style, tradition and elegance are hallmarks of the Alpenhof Hotel Semmering, located on the sunny side of the Semmering overlooking a beautiful Alpine panorama. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.The Alpenhof stands for peace and quiet on the one hand, yet is a hive of activity on the other. The hotel is beloved by sportsmen and families alike.Due to our large offer (comfort rooms, 2 conference rooms, sauna (additional fee), swimming pool, restaurant and bar) the house is the ideal place for seminars and conferences.
- clean room good food very nice stuff really nice view
- Very friendly and nice stuff, beautiful nature around, very comfortable bed. Linen and towels are soft like heaven and smells very nice. Good breakfast, love this place highly recommended
- good breakfast and excellent dinner , spacious room, good bed , good cabletv channels, very close to Stuhleck ski resort.
- Beautiful location. Clean room. Excellent breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, good location, ski room, the view from the balcony, convenient breakfast.
Sporthotel am Semmering
Located halfway between Vienna and Graz, Sporthotel am Semmering offers direct access to the ski slopes and hiking trails of the Semmering. It offers free WiFi, and a spacious indoor pool. Massages and beauty treatments can be booked on request.The restaurant serves a rich breakfast buffet as well as traditional Austrian and international dishes for lunch and dinner. Whole foods and dishes for children are also available.
- My room was so nice wiiith balkon amazing view , breackfast was good
- Convenient to Semmering. Pool and gym were nice. Fabulous service/staff.
- Excelent food very tasty fish, clean room, clean pool and hotel, wonderful view, great roads in Austria.
- mountain view … friendly staff … good internet connection
- Great buffet breakfast, nice and clean GYM, very friendly and helpful staff. It is a very good place for a few relaxed days.
Gasthof Grüner Baum
Kirchberg am Wechsel’s Gasthof Grüner Baum has a large garden with vegetables, an à la carte restaurant, a ski storage room and it also offers private parking. A supermarket, ski rental shop and a ski bus stop are all within 350 feet.Rooms at the Grüner Baum have a bathroom with shower and toilet, a sofa and satellite TV.An outdoor swimming pool is a 5-minute walk away, and the Hermannshöhle cave can be reached on foot within 10 minutes.The St. Corona ski area is 2.5 mi away, and the Wechselpanormaloipe cross country ski trails are 6.2 mi away and can be used free of charge by guests. The Semmering ski area is 12 mi away.
- Christian, one of the owners who run the Gasthaus, received us in a very friendly way, with great hospitality and helpfulness. We came to the region for crosscountry skiing, and we got free VIP tickets from him for all the Loipen. This way a very nice gesture! We had both our dinners in the dining room of the Gasthaus, and all of our meals very superbly delicious, works of a chef who has very good taste and perfect skills.Thank you very much, Christian and all your family! We are planning to return!
- Location very close to Semmering but as well the surroundings are very nice. Staff owners exceeded our expectations. Were all the times very helpful the food was very good.
- The pansion and its kitchen is managed by family members.Excellent, attentive staff.All dishes served for dinner were really delicious.Go and make a try!!!
- Absolutely delicious food, we were expecting a decent meal based on reviews but really were surprised by the cooking style, tasty dishes and offer of wines. Everything local! Great service on top.For breakfast they made Palatschinken for us and we had some great local honey. As for the area around, we visited in August so no skiing, but visited the Motoripark in St. Corona and were impressed by it and the facilities for downhill biking.
- Friendly and very helpful approach of the owners, top cuisine, great place to stay for walking around Wechsel!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Raach am Hochgebirge