Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward
Offering a fitness center and indoor heated pool, Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward is set in Point Edward in the Ontario Region, 1.7 mi from Port Huron.Rooms come with a flat-screen HDTV, a microwave and a mini-fridge. Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast served daily.You will find a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour snack shop, and gift shop at the property. Meeting rooms are also provided.The Bluewater Bridge International border connecting Canada and the U.S is within a minutes’ drive from the property. Parking is complimentary and available on site.
- The room was very clean, the front desk worker was very kind and helpful and the bed was very comfortable.
- We really enjoyed the simplicity of our stay. Not only was the staff friendly, and the room clean modern, as well, but breakfast has some great options for anyone with any palette or diet. We especially appreciated the Happy Kits! They are brown bags with the label Happy Kit that, if you are in a hurry, you can pick up for breakfast. The have a muffin, an apple, a granola bar, and a bottle of water. Great job Hampton!
- Clean, updated, comfortable beds/pillows and great staff
- Good gym, clean and large room. Friendly staff. Good coffee.
- Outstanding staff Kim Great breakfast Any chance of connecting to Netflix
Quality Inn Sarnia
The Quality Inn hotel offers full-service accommodations in a casual and elegant atmosphere. Many area attractions, including the Hiawatha Racetrack, Centennial Park, Canatara Park and Point Edward Charity Casino are close to this Sarnia, Ontario hotel.All of our well-appointed guest rooms are furnished with flat-screen televisions, coffee makers, desks, voice mail, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, bathrobes and cable television. Select rooms also have sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs.
Refrigerator rentals are available at the front desk. On-site parking is provided and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.Several entertainment areas, retailers, specialty stores and eateries can be found within walking distance. After a long day of work or play, come back to the hotel and unwind with a delicious meal or refreshing drink at Crossroads Restaurant and Bar. Room service is also available.Hotel offers features and amenities include: Free coffee and free local calls; Free wireless high-speed Internet access; Free weekday newspaper; Free hot breakfast Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and on weekends from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m.; Fitness center.This Ontario hotel provides corporate travelers with modern conveniences like a business center, copy and fax services, a public computer with Internet access and four meeting rooms that can host a variety of functions.Blue Water Fun Park is less than seven miles away. This water park features a number of winding slides, large pools, rock climbing areas, miniature golf courses, a laser tag arena and more. Whether you want to float in a lazy river or jet down exciting slides, this venue offers something for everyone.
- All staff are very helpful, equally able to answer questions and handle situations as they come up.
- The hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was non existent though…
- The friendly service and the good breakfast keep me coming back
- Easy highway access. Great, friendly staff. Clean, basic room.
- All staff, in every department, were above and beyond.
Comfort Inn Sarnia
The Comfort Inn hotel is located just minutes from the Lambton College of Applied Arts and Technology. This Sarnia hotel provides easy access to many local attractions and points of interest, including the Children’s Animal Farm, Point Edward Charity Casino, Lake Huron and Hiawatha Horse Park & Entertainment Center.St. Clair Parkway features more than 500 acres of waterfront parkland along the St. Clair River, and is home to the Sarnia Bay Marina and St. Clair Parkway Golf Course. Day-use beach parks offer a place for sunbathing, swimming and fishing. Playgrounds, picnic areas and paths for hiking, biking and skating are located minutes from the hotel. Restaurants ranging from fast-food to family-friendly can be found in the surrounding area.Hotel guests are afforded an abundance of amenities and features including free coffee, free weekday newspaper, free local calls, free wireless high-speed Internet access.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. A game room and exercise room are both located on the premises.Business travelers can appreciate access to copy and fax services, computer hookups in all rooms and the on-site computer with Internet access.
All guest rooms have a 40-inch TV and a small refrigerator. Some rooms have a microwave.This hotel is 100% smoke-free. Ample free parking is provided for cars, buses and trucks.
- Good location and staff was very accommodating for a main level pet friendly room! Would definitely stay again
- I liked how breakfast was included. I like how parking was on site. I like how clean and comfortable everything was when walking in, and the staff were very easy to talk too. Id definitely come back
- the breakfast was ok but it was replenished slowly. inadequate seating, and someone should be designated to clean the tables and empty the trash.
- The hotel is good, clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast was excellent my kids love the waffles lots of choices
- Beds were extremely comfortable and shower was incredible.
Sunbridge Hotel & Conference Centre Sarnia
This Point Edward, Ontario hotel features a hot tub and dry sauna. Spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi and Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport is a 9-minute drive away.Each room provides a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Guests can relax in the heated indoor and outdoor saltwater pools at the hotel. The exercise room is well equipped with a weight machine and treadmills. A 9-hole golf course is also on site.Bridges Restaurant serves a seasonal menu with local ingredients. Freightor Lounge offers a light fare menu.Sarnia Golf & Curling Club is a 4-minute drive from the hotel. The Bluewater Bridge to the United States is 1.5 mi away.
- clean, good quality of beds and bedding, good wifi, the court side is quiet.
- Everything was smooth , super clean and very nice staff. The fridge was off and when I called reception they offered to change rooms right away instead of waiting and waiting . Love that !
- The room is large and provides all we needed. The bed is very comfortable.
- The property is fine, parking was convenient free. The staff knew we were in town for a funeral and really took a few extra steps to help us feel welcome. The bed was comfortable. It was nice to have quiet hours after 11pm.
- Large, nice pool area, banquet room available for large group of hockey players
Holiday Inn Express – Sarnia – Point Edward, an IHG Hotel
Set in Sarnia, 1.4 mi from Port Huron Museum, Holiday Inn Express – Sarnia – Point Edward, an IHG Hotel features views of the city. This 4-star hotel offers luggage storage space. The hotel offers an indoor pool and a shared lounge and free WiFi.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Holiday Inn Express – Sarnia – Point Edward, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Port Huron Museum is 1.4 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport, 5 mi from Holiday Inn Express – Sarnia – Point Edward, an IHG Hotel.
- Friendly staff available to help when needed, facility was clean, room was perfect clean and with all that was needed.
- Due to Covid , breakfast was fruit, that was bad, a muffin that was squished and a warm water bottle. Wasnt impressed.
- It was extremely clean with awesome air conditioning! The front check in staff was ever so pleasant! Will be coming back in August most definitely!
- Great location Friendly and helpful staffQuietClean room but dirty fridge
- Great stay . Rooms were clean and comfortable. Stall were great. Very friendly and helpful. They made us feel very welcome. Fitness center well equipped and the pool was very well maintained . Breakfast was awesome. Good selection, fresh and hot ! Great place to stay
Best Western Plus Guildwood Inn
Located in Point Edward, this hotel is 1.5 mi from the Canada-United States border. It features an outdoor pool and modern fitness center.A 32-inch flat screen TV and free WiFi access are included in all rooms at Best Western PLUS Guildwood Inn. They are also equipped with a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.The on-site restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can get a drink at the on-site bar.The front desk at the Guildwood Inn Best Western PLUS is staffed 24 hours a day. There is a laundry service and business center available.Gateway Casino is 2,800 feet from the hotel.
- We made this reservation at the last minute as we were driving towards Toronto. From the outside the hotel looks pretty basic, but we were pleasantly surprised once we got inside. The staff member at the desk was friendly and helpful. The rooms were SUPER quiet, even though the hotel is literally steps from the giant bridge/border crossing. The beds were comfortable and the linens nice, and the bathrooms clearly had been renovated relatively recently. We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant attached, and that was also better than we expected. The food is cooked in house and the kitchen should be complimented.
- I am handicapped and the staff made sure my room was easy for me to get into. the young man who checked my in was very helpful.
- Appreciated the room upgrade. Staff at the front desk was very friendly.
- The pool was great. Place was very clean, accept they could of cleaned the pool.
- Breakfast was provided on Monday only not on weekends and it was very good full menu
Days Inn by Wyndham Sarnia Harbourfront
Located on the beachfront in Sarnia and boasting a garden, Days Inn by Wyndham Sarnia Harbourfront has free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a barbecue.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests at Days Inn by Wyndham Sarnia Harbor can enjoy a buffet or an American breakfast.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sarnia, like fishing.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Port Huron Museum is 1.2 mi from Days Inn by Wyndham Sarnia Harbourfront, while Port Huron Museum is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport, 5 mi from the hotel.
- Safe was friendly and helpful. Liked walking the water front and the beach/park that is close by.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff. Clean and spacious rooms.
- break fast was perfect under the covid restrictions.
- Everything…was perfect and excellent for the price
- Excellent value for money. Appreciated the fridge in the room.
Super 8 by Wyndham Sarnia ON
One of our top picks in Sarnia. This downtown Sarnia hotel is one mile from Blue Water International Bridge. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV while the hotel features Wagg’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant.Every room at Super 8 Sarnia includes a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are provided along with a flat-screen TV and in-room movies.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk with free coffee and tea in the lobby. Sarnia Super 8 also offers fax and message services. Free parking is possible.Point Edward Charity Casino is 1.5 miles from Super 8 Sarnia. The Mackinac Boat Ride is one mile away.
- Walking distance to waterfront and dining on the premises.
- They have done some really nice renovations. Nice and comfortable breakfast area. Big rooms. Staff is excellent, fast and easy checkin and very friendly.
- The Hotel was good value for the price. Location is excellent . Staff was very friendly.
- Staff was extremely reliable and showed great customer service
- The room was great, everything looked very clean and modern
DoubleTree by Hilton Port Huron
Just off the banks of the Saint Clair River and overlooking the Blue Water Bridge, this Port Huron hotel features guest rooms with 37-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a workout in the fitness center on site.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in each modern room at DoubleTree by Hilton Port Huron. Ironing facilities and a work desk are also provided in every spacious guest room. Some rooms offer views of the river and Lake Huron.The front desk and freshly baked cookies are available in the lobby 24-hours a day. A business center is featured on site.Freighters Restaurant, on site, serves American fare with a dynamic twist for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.Historic downtown Port Huron is a 7-minute drive from this hotel. Just off of Interstate 69 and 94, the hotel is less than 1 miles from McMorran Place Sports & Entertainment Center.
- I liked that the hotel had sanitizer stations all over the hotel. Even IN the elevator!!
- Very spacious rooms, uptodate facilities, very clean, and the staff was very friendly and polite. Great location
- THIS WAS A ROOM WITH A GREAT VIEW AND WAS VERY CLEAN AND CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK
- Room was cleaned and sanitized. Because of the covid virus breakfast was brown bag. Coffee was offered in the lobby and was very good. Views of the St. Clair River are awesome. The staff was friendly and helpful from check in to housekeeping. Housekeeping was limited, again, because of the virus, but they tried their best to accommodate any requests. We
- Great location, professional and pleasant staff. Room very clean and comfortable
Sarnia’s Man Cave welcomes you… Game ON!
Set in Sarnia, within 6.2 mi of Port Huron Museum and 6.2 mi of Port Huron Museum, Sarnia’s Man Cave welcomes you… Game ON! offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a bar and a garden. This holiday home features barbecue facilities and free private parking.Featuring a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport, 4.3 mi from the holiday home.
- The location was perfect for everything we required. Close to golf, food and shopping. Cozy and relaxing property.
- Hosts are friendly. House is perfect for a family getaway. Well stocked, clean, and comfortable.
- The hosts were gracious and kind. The house was impeccable and cozy. We would definitely stay here again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Point Edward