Located in Pine Hill, Colonial Inn offers a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. Free parking is provided.An American breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.You can play billiards and darts at Colonial Inn. Discounted tickets and rental equipment for Belleayre Ski Center is provided. Complimentary use of a local recreation center with a pool and exercise facility is included as well.Belleayre Ski Center is 3 mi away. Belleayre Beach is 1 mi away.
- A very unique experience that one doesnt really find much when booking a hotel anymore. Owned by Steve for the past 40 years, he was very accommodating and showed us really warm hospitality. The hotel is bursting with character from all of the antiques Steve has been collecting over the years. If you want an authentic Americana experience from yesteryear this is the place. We loved it and will come back.
- The owner and his daughter was extremely pleasant with us. The inn has a great antique look to it. Parking was available which is a plus. We were all welcomed in, even our extra guest. The bartender was splendid. She was happy and a delight to speak to. We took a photo of the beautiful lifelike welldressed mannequin. We played billiards and had a lovely drink from the owner. The breakfast was super tasty and filling. My friends got the french toast with eggs with bacon on the side. The food taste phenominal. All cooked by the owners daughter. I would recommend staying at the Colonial Inn for the heartwarming experience.
- I loved the decor of the lobby and bar area, as well as the porch. A very eclectic place and the owners were friendly. If youre looking for modern and fancy this isnt the place, but if you want an affordable stay in a quirky old lodge, I highly recommend the Colonial Inn. The rooms were clean, nothing fancy. Close to a lot of good hiking, other small towns to explore in the area, and they have a free pool table.
- Nostalgia, antiques, classic furniture, decor. Rooms were clean
- The place is full of charm love and great energy. Stayed over while our home was being painted and treated for termites. Would stay every trip we come to the mountains.
The Wheelhouse Inn
The Wheelhouse Inn provides accommodations in Pine Hill. This inn offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the inn, all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge and a desk.Guests at The Wheelhouse Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pine Hill, like skiing. Discounted elevator tickets to Belleayre Mountain, free access to a local fitness center and pool are also offered during the winter months.Liberty is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Kingston is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- I loved my stay here, the owner was very nice and accommodating. The place was quiet. Its minutes from Belleayre Mountain. I went for the foliage and this place is right in the middle of some apps hiking, biking and quaintness. I was comfortable here.
- Nice place, good location at the village,and 5 mins drive from ski resort. Free wifi, comfy bed.
- Easy checkin. No frills. Perfect location for skiing at Belleayre.
- This place is a mile down the road from Belleayre, our favorite ski resort. Its on a Main Street with a cafe and surrounded by other quaint businesses and BBs. Room has a fan so important. Queen bed perfect for two.
- The owners were amazing and sweet. They were very accommodating to us with arriving later than scheduled and when we needed extra towels. The room was very clean as well as the bathroom. Overall a wonderful stay. We would definitely recommend and stay again
Pine Hill Arms Hotel
Nestled in the Catskills, this hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Belleayre Mountain Ski Center and features an on-site restaurant and bar. Various hiking trails are an easy walking distance away.Private bathroom are offered in every guest room at the Pine Hill Arms Hotel. They are decorated in wood furnishings and rustic mountain decor.The Pine Hill Arms has free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Discounted ski elevator tickets are available on site.The restaurant and bar serves classic cuisine in a casual setting.The beach at Belleayre Lake is 1 miles from the hotel. Hunting and fishing are 10 minutes’ drive away at Adventure Slide Mountain.
- We loved the quaint rustic feel of the building and town.
- The owner was exceptional when asked questions and he and his wife were just very nice people. The bonfire in the evening was so sweet. Especially for the reason that our son celebrated his 6th birthday here. He was overjoyed! We had a wonderful stay and time for our little family getaway.
- Wonderful location with a great staff and fun activities. The music and bonfire were icing on the cake! The rooms were extremely clean and comfy although the bathroom was a bit small and would be difficult for someone with less mobility
- Great quiet spot. Cozy rustic building with plenty of charm. Attached is a coffee shop and a bar/restaurant. Both excellent.
- We were a group of 4 friends traveling for fun visiting the area for the weekend. We loved the serenity of the place but mostly the friendliness of the staff. The rooms are very clean and the beds are surprisingly comfortable. Its a perfect place to get away and enjoy nature. We would definitely love to go back!
Housed in an historic building that dates to the early 1800s, Gateway Lodge is located in Highmount, 2.1 mi from Belleayre Ski Center and 1.7 mi from Pine Hill Lake. Free Wi-Fi access is available and breakfast is served daily.The accommodations will provide you with air conditioning and a DVD player. Some rooms have a garden view.At Gateway Lodge you will find a spacious common area, fireplace, garden and terrace. Refrigerators are available for guest use. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. Free pool and gym passes are available during the winter.This lodge is 55 mi from Albany International Airport.
- Very comfortable bed, and hostess was very lovely the owners daughter.
- Great location Friendly staffComfortable bedsOur dog Pickles also enjoyed her stay
- Feel like you are at home, very clean.queen bed is great, big and clean bathroom,stayed in room Dublin, good breakfast and wifi is fast.christine is excellent and friendly with guests. Keep on good job, see you soon and will recommend to my friends.
- Rooms were well appointed, property beautifully maintained with lush plantings and garden, easy access parking, excellent breakfast, great location, personnel very accommodating and personable, nice lounge area with very affordable liquids and snacks available
- Great location, great hosts, Wonderful garden, Nice room
Starlite Motel & Suites
This motel features studios with kitchenette with dining area. The motel is in the Catskills and features a picnic area with barbecue facilities for each room.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are standard in all studios at the Starlite Motel. The kitchenettes feature a microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker, and stove with oven.Guests can relax on the terrace or get ski passes from the front desk. The motel offers a daily in-room continental breakfast basket.The Starlite Motel is 2 miles from Catskill Park. The hotel is within a 10 minute drive of the Belleayre Ski Center.
- The setting. In the back are BBQs, a firepit, screen room to relax. We did not interact with staff covid except upon arrival.
- Bed was super comfortable, the shower was upgraded and the bathroom was clean. Had wood and a firepit outside and a table for each room. Very nice place
- Great location, wifi and outdoors and indoors. Comfortable place to stay.
- This place surpassed all expectations for a motel of this kind and for this price. The rooms were tastefully decorated in midcentury modern style, the bedding was luxurious, the shower great, the kitchenette well appointed, the service from the staff regarding late checkin wonderful. And there is a bonus of a backyard picnic area and playground!
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable. we loved the outside fire pit and decor, everything you need to enjoy the evening outside is provided We didnt need to ask for a thing! Great location!
Located 9 miles from Belleayre Mountain Ski Center, this motel boasts free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast. Downtown Margaretville is less than 1 miles away.Each guest room at the Margaretville Motel features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors with wood furnishings and carpeted floors.Guests at the Motel Margaretville can relax by the fireplace in the lobby or use the copy and fax services at the on-site business center.Go for a swim at Belleayre Lake, just a 15 minute drive from the motel. The Delaware & Ulster Rail Ride is 4 miles away.
- No breakfast because of Covid. Clean and comfortable. Easy location and just across the street from the In Between. Great dinner!
- The breakfast basket was good first morning but nothing given on the 3rd day.
- Breakfast wasnt really provided due to Covid. The staff did leave treats, milk, juice, coffee in the room/refrigerator.The beds were very comfortable. Bed linens and towels super clean and white. The lodge was conveniently located to Margarettsville cute little town. Updated quite a bit from when I was last there over 25 years ago. Not built up but rather modernized.Great communication with the owner, Becky. Very quick to respond to texts.We would definitely book again
- The Manager us very ProffessionalConsiderate and helpful makes your stayMore than just a guess…the best place toStay.
- location was very good bed was very comfy, staff very good too
Cold Spring Lodge
Cold Spring Lodge features pool views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Big Indian.Each unit comes with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower and bath. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.There’s a an outdoor swimming pool and a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.Woodstock is 26 miles from the vacation home, while Windham is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Stewart Airport, 71 miles from Catskills Cabin with Fireplace.
- There was everything we need. The host was pleasant to deal with. The area is beautiful.
- The location of the property was near all restaurants, fishing, shops and towns
- Quiet. Plenty of firewood. New kitchen appliances. Lots of great nature. Plenty of deer and bear.
- we like te place, its just incredible how beautiful its the nature!
- Proximity to Belleayre mountain 10 minutes. Friendly receptionist who provided us with discount vouchers for ski lift and rental equipment
Slide Mountain Forest House
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and children’s playground, Slide Mountain Forest House is located in Oliverea in the New York State Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Slide Mountain Forest House features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property. There is an on-site restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Belleayre Ski Center is 9.6 mi from Slide Mountain Forest House, while Halcott Mountain is 12 mi from the property.
- We really loved this place and the surrounding area. It is perfect if you are looking for a place that is secluded, peaceful but at the same time equipped with great facilities, such as swimming pool, tennis court, breakfast very good and filling!, big yard for relaxing, hanging out or reading. We really loved the swimming pool which was surrounded by grass this is pretty uncommon, based on our experience, there is often cement surrounding swimming pools, while here there wasnt and we loved that! with very comfortable lounge chairs.I will highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the Catskills and we would definitely like to go back!
- Our host Ralph prepared a most delicious full breakfast every morning with different options…thanks also to Nelson for excellent service as our waiter.Juices, yogurt/fruit, cereal, eggs cooked to order, pancakes or french toast and breakfast meats with basket of bread, butter, jams, syrups, and very tasty coffee
- Excellent breakfast served in a cheerful room that was once the restaurant. For hikers, there are many trails on the property and even more state trails nearby.
- I highly recommend this inn. Would stay there again. We were in town for a wedding and thoroughly enjoyed our accommodations and our hosts Ralph and Claudia. This is not a luxury innits a homey stay. But very comfortable and the price was right too. The made to order breakfast was delicious and generous. Its a great place for a private getaway or a family vacation. And they offer wedding plans too.
- a really fine place for the Catskills clean, no bugs, no smell, good breakfast, great service.
Suites on Main
Surrounded by the Catskill Mountains, this historic hotel is located in Margaretville town center and features suites equipped with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Belleayre Mountain Ski Center is 10 mi away.Each room at the Suites on Main features cable TV and a seating area. The kitchens are fully equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, hob, and coffee making facilities. They are decorated in rich colors and wood furnishings.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast served in the lobby. Ski vouchers are available at the Margaretville Suites on Main.Plattekill Mountain is 13 mi from the hotel. Shephard Hills Golf Course is 12 mi away.
- Have stayed with this company before and was greeted with remembrance.
- The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom is a tad on the small side, but the kitchen area was nice. The refrigerator was clean and in excellent condition. We did not use the stove, so I cant really rate that, except to say that there is a stove.
- It was sparkling clean and bed was very comfortable
Margaretville Mountain Inn B&B
Surrounded by the Catskill Mountains, this historic bed and breakfast is 10 miles from Belleayre Mountain Ski Center and boasts a hot tub and free Wi-Fi access. Plattekill Mountain is 15 miles away.Each uniquely styled room at the Margaretville Mountain Inn B&B features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They are warmly decorated with soft colors, wood furnishings, and antiques.The Margaretville Mountain B&B offers a full gourmet breakfast every morning in the formal dining room.Guests can relax with a book or play games in the parlor room. The front porch has panoramic mountain views. Barbecue facilities are also provided.The Delaware & Ulster Rail Ride is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast. The Meadows Golf Center is a 5 minute drive away.
- We had a great twonight stay in this historic home full of antiques. Really nice owner, beautiful views from the porch and fresh mountain air. Breakfast featuring farm fresh country eggs and bacon. Two nice restaurants down the hill in town. We brought bicycles and road around the reservoir. Great stargazing from the lawn.
- Breakfast was great and served in a very nice dining room. Carol was a wonderful host
- Locweation was great. Views were beautiful. Rooms were so interesting, lovely, and immaculate.
- Great hospitality and amazing breakfast. Located in a pretty hill. Nicely decorated.
- I loved the whole experience and carol and Becky were so nice and friendly. I felt like I was talking with friends.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pine Hill