|1||Comfort Inn Piketon||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Ameristay Inn & Suites||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Bender’s Bed and Breakfast On The Rise||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
Comfort Inn Piketon
The Comfort Inn hotel is located minutes away from attractions like Mills Pride, Big Beaver Creek Golf Course, the Pike County Fairgrounds and Bechtel Jacobs. The Ohio River, Shawnee State Park and Shawnee State University are about 20 miles from the hotel and the Pike County Airport is seven miles from the hotel.Hotel features and amenities include, free local calls, free wireless high-speed Internet access, fitness center and outdoor pool.The hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like speaker telephones and access to copy and fax services. There are banquet and meeting rooms available to accommodate most events and business functions.Guest rooms include coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, microwaves and refrigerators.
- Close To Portsmouth Raceway Park, Clean Microwave, Cold Fridge, Lots Of Towels, Good Wifi, Will Stay Here Again
- Location was great and the bed were very comfortable.
- Clean room. Not musty or dusty. Friendly staff who helped us get our bags in my car. Real orange juice not orange drink for breakfast.
- Clean, good location, quiet, nice breakfast spread
- Very accommodating. The first room we were assigned had a leak in the ceiling and we were immediately moved to another room.
Ameristay Inn & Suites
Boasting an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant, Ameristay Inn & Suites is located in Waverly. Free WiFi access is available. Big Beaver Creek Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away.Each room includes a TV, microwave, and refrigerator at the Waverly Ameristay. There are ironing facilities, a hairdryer, and tile/marble floor.Guests who enjoy working out will appreciate the available fitness center. The hotel features a vending machine and meeting facilities as well.Lake White State Park is 3.1 mi away from Ameristay Inn & Suites. Family fun at Tecumseh! Outdoor Drama is 22 mi away.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! The pool was really nice!
- The easy of finding the location. The friendly staff and cleanliness.
- Some areas of the rooms are a little dated but everything was clean. One mattress was a little older and not as supportive as the other. It was a decent price for what we needed, staff was very friendly.
- The front desk wouldnt give me my discount. Said it had to be done at time of booking
- The staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was bigger than expected and very clean. We were very pleased with the giant jacuzzi in our room…OMG! This is the biggest two person jacuzzi Ive ever experienced in a motel room that was not rated 4 or 5 stars. The motel is next door to a bar and grill which makes it extremely convenient!
Bender’s Bed and Breakfast On The Rise
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, and a garden, Bender’s Bed and Breakfast On The Rise offers accommodations in Jackson with free WiFi and garden views. Boasting free private parking, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, fishing and billiards.This air-conditioned bed and breakfast comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at Bender’s Bed and Breakfast On The Rise.The nearest airport is Rickenbacker International Airport, 66 mi from the accommodations.
- Close to my destination and the wonderful hospitality of the Benders.
- The location. The family was so kind , the breakfast was excellent.
- I loved the country setting and that it was kid friendly. The Benders were awesome. We loved waking up Sunday morning to the smell of cinnamon rolls.
- Gracious welcoming hosts, private bath, accommodated our extra bed need by providing extra room! Would definitely return. My first BB experience was great, loved the property, comfy bed, private location. Hope to return one day.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Piketon