Farview Guest Accommodation
Set in Pickering Brook, Farview Guest Accommodations features a garden and BBQ facilities. There is an outdoor pool and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the guest house, all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units at Farview Guest Accommodations feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodations offers a hot tub. You can play table tennis at Farview Guest Accommodations, and the area is popular for cycling.Perth is 19 mi from the guest house, while Fremantle is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Perth Airport, 11 mi from Farview Guest Accommodations.
- As soon as we walked in we felt at home. It had everything we needed and so much more. The hosts were wonderful.Home away from home we would definitely recommend staying here.
- We spent 2 nights at Farview. It is an exceptional property in an idyllic spot. The kitchen had plenty of crockery, cutlery etc, even an apple slinky machine! We were greeted by the friendly labradors, home made bread, eggs butter and milk. There is a playroom in the garage complete with a table tennis table. Although we didnt have children with us, the property is ideal for young families, with a tree house, swing, seasonal swimming pool inflatables and chickens. We will definitely be back!
- It was wonderful the minute we walked in the door the host so lovely and friendly .
- Belinda was so accommodating with some special requests we had! We arrived to beautifully freshly baked bread. Kids had a swim, place was immaculately clean and the surrounding area is absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay!
- Dinesh and Belinda provided the perfect stay for us. Everything you need is in the apartment, and the smell of freshly baked bread when we got there was nice. The kids had more than enough to keep themselves entertained, a bonus was the large orchard across the road that they could cycle around and explore. A nice touch was Dinesh setting a fire up for us to sit around one evening. Ideal for relaxing and a great base to look around the area. Cheers, Darren and Angie.
Two sisters Chalets
Two Sisters Chalets is located in the heart of the Mundaring township, with easy access on the Great Eastern Highway, 40 minutes’ east of Perth. It is 9 minutes’ drive from John Forrest National Park and 24 minutes’ drive from Perth Airport.Two Sisters Chalets offer 6 spacious and luxurious chalets in a beautiful garden setting. An English or a continental breakfast is available.The chalets are spacious with large balconies that are surrounded by beautiful gardens. Inside the chalets, you will find an open plan style living room, dining space and kitchenette. There is a bedroom with a king-size bed, and a large bathroom with a bath, separate shower and a separate WC.
- Lovely cosy roomy chalet with fire stoked to go and very clean
- Beautiful gardens, lovely relaxing weekend, wood fire a treat.
- Breakfast in front of the fire was amazing. Lovely talk with Chef about truffles!!!
- What a hidden little gem!! Loved it!! Cannot wait to tell everyone. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. The chalet was beautiful and so relaxing and to top it off breakfast was delicious and so well priced!!
- Location to shops, distance from home and distance to restourants, breakfast
The Good Life B&B
Just 3 minutes’ drive from Lesmurdie Falls, The Good Life B&B features a sunny terrace and a barbecue area set in lovely gardens. Free Wi-Fi and free breakfast are included in all suites. Free parking is available on site.Located in the Perth Hills, The Good Life B&B Lesmurdie is just 15 minutes’ drive from Perth International Airport. Central Perth and Cottesloe Beach are each a 30-minute drive away.A kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and toaster is standard in all suites. Each air-conditioned suite features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Some suites also have a spa bath.
- Fantastic. Good quality food, top grade ingredients excellently presented. Host was phenomenal always offering guest over above expectations in hospitality, food choices, food quality all amenities. One of the best for Iveexperienced as an international business person staying in all types of hotels accommodation. This BB lack nothingyoull need, even to adaptor plugs not one but multiple. Host stock of goods snacks very well thought out for health tastes
- Everything about this BB was amazing. The location is beautiful. The room is large, modern, comfortable, and stocked with everything one could want. Cherry is amazingly helpful and energetic, eager to accommodate us in every way possible. The breakfast was also amazing. If I should ever visit Perth again, this is where I will want to stay!
- Very comfortable suite. The bed was very comfortable, lounge chairs, great TV reception as well as wifi. Lovely dining area and kitchenette with cooktop. Everything was provided abundantly. The suite was serviced daily . Great breakfast and communication provided by Cherry, who was a fantastic host. The location is close to Lesmurdie falls, which is a lovely area.
- Everything was perfect including the great breakfast
- Its nicely located, there was necessities stocked up and it was a beautiful place.
Set on over 5-acres of natural bush land and creek, Lavenderpatch features accommodations offering lake views and a flat-screen TV.Lavenderpatch is a 5-minute drive from Mundaring Weir and a 7-minute drive from Mundaring. Perth is a 40-minute drive away. A free courtesy taxi service is available to a local restaurant.All heated accommodations features a mini-bar, a desk and ironing facilities. It offers a bathroom with free toiletries. The chalet has a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ and a patio. A room with a spa bath is available.Guests can relax outdoors on the terrace or use the BBQ facilities. Also on offer is a shared lounge and a laundry.
- Everything!!! The homley rustic feel, the property its self is absolutely stunning.The cabins are all hand made with love, by the owner himself Warwick was so kind helpful and friendly we will definitely return.We booked for one night for romantic getaway for my partners birthday…..But we loved it so much we didnt want to leave, we extended our stay and made a whole weekend of it.
- The views looking down to the gurgling stream, the bush walking trails and adjacent Fred Jacoby Park. Also close to Mundaring Weir and townsite. Warricks attention to outdoor fire every night!
- This accommodations meets all of our requirements and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely return when we next need to stay somewhere around the edge of Perth. The chalet had no WiFi, which is what we wanted, and was constructed with a strong influence from southern France, with whitewashed walls, exposed beams and the best tiles I have ever seen, throughout the living areas. Waking up to gentle bird songs and with a gentle breeze of clean country air able to drift through the chalet, we could not have dreamed of better accommodation. The owners hope they will sell the property but we hope not and if it is sold I said to Warwick and Rosemary, the owners, that I hope nothing is changed.
- The tranquility and the owner was friendly and helpful
- Lovely self contained cottage style accommodation in the midst of bushland yet close to Mundaring. The owner was lovely to deal with.
Rosebridge House Bed & Breakfast
The Rosebridge House has B&B accommodations, situated in a quiet and secluded street in the Perth Hills. Facilities include a guest library and outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each room includes a TV, DVD player, private bathroom and French doors that open on to the porch and garden areas. All rooms have heating, air conditioning and tea/coffee-making facilities.Some rooms feature a luxury spa tub. Every room has its own entry to the guest lounge with open fireplace. Fully-cooked gourmet breakfasts are served in the dining room each morning.Perth Airport is only a 15-minute drive from the Rosebridge House Bed & Breakfast. The center of Perth is a 35-minute drive away. It is just 3.5 miles from Lesmurdie Falls.
- Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful gardens, parrots, rooms are romantic and quaint in keeping with the English style. Pete is so very nice and welcoming. It was all together great!
- Very friendly, the breakfast was lovely. Stayed in the spa room which was just right. Will definetely be back
- Peter and Julia, cooked a mean Bacon and Eggs, and tomato and bake beans brekkie, but they offer cereals, and fruit, chocolates, chips, wine, and coffee and tea, 8 or 9 varieties of Tea, the coffee is made fresh every morning. Peter and Julias gardens and wild birds, are worth the look, the swimming pool is dark blue. Roses, and many other flowers, the bed was large and very comfortable, each room has a Waeco small fridge with milk and coffee and Tea, and sugar in rooms, iron and board, spare blanket, Color TV, and Ac, each room has their own WC/ Shower/ sink n mirrors. Ashtray outside with a 2 seat table out on its own balcony, easy access from street, and rear guest vehicle parking.
- Wonderful and charming B B surrounded by beautiful lush gardens. Scrumptious breakfast A joy to stay here
- Beautiful gardens ..the outlook as your served a beautiful fresh breakfast yummoThank you once again.
Wattle Grove Motel
Located 20-minutes’ drive from Perth CBD, Wattle Grove Motel is set on 5-acres and features an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy an on-site à la carte restaurant. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Wattle Grove Motel Perth is less than 4.3 mi from Perth International and Domestic Airports. WACA Cricket Ground is 20-minutes’ drive away.These spacious rooms have a dining area and a private bathroom. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Towels and linen are provided.Relax with the family around the garden area while children enjoy the on-site playground. The property offers meeting facilities and free parking.
- The bed was amazing comfortable. Loved all the pillows. The room was spotless. Really enjoyed my stay. Highly recommended
- I loved everything about our stay. Everyone from reception to the restaurant/bar staff were all so friendly and welcoming. I could not fault our experience and we cannot wait to come back! The rooms were spotlessly clean and had everything you needed. Unfortunately it was too cold to swim but the pool was also nice and clean.The restaurant being on site was very convenient and the food was too notch. The Grove Bar and Grill had a lovely atmosphere and we really enjoyed sitting outside under the lights in the evening, whilst watching the kids play in the playground across from us. A truly delightful experience.
- I like that the location is not far from our daughters address.
- Food was great. Took a long time to come out after we ordered. Room was clean and comfy.
- Location was excellent for what we wantedRooms were spacious
The Inn Mahogany Creek
Located on 3.5 acres, The Inn Mahogany Creek offers a bistro and a bar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. It is within a 5-minute drive from John Forrest National Park.Mahogany Creek Inn is an 8-minute drive from Mundaring Golf Course. Perth’s central business district is 19 mi away.All air-conditioned rooms have been refurbished and offer a work-desk, a refrigerator and ironing facilities. Each includes an private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a private terrace.Open from Thursday to Monday, the bistro offers a menu of contemporary Australian cuisine including steak and seafood. The bar serves a large range of beer, wine and spirits.
- The shower is my highlight, but everything else is very nice too .
- Beautiful room bathroom. Plenty of parking, Great location.
- Location, rooms, staff, visits from local wildlife. We loved this place!
- Manager really friendly, food was good and the rooms were lovely and rustic.
- Gorgeous place to eat and stay overnight value for money
Located in Perth, 12 mi from Optus Stadium and 13 mi from Perth Concert Hall, Treetops Cottage provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a garden and barbecue facilities. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.This apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.A terrace is available for guests at the apartment to use.WACA is 14 mi from Treetops Cottage, while Perth Convention and Exhibition Center is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Perth Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- Self contained owners had thought of everything.
- The cottage was absolutely gorgeous. The surroundings were manicured and tidy the house was spotless and the perfect mix between comfortable and hotel.
- I love the cottage. The peace and quiet and the privacy. It made me feel at home.The little things left by the owners were a special treat.
- The level of passion that went into turning this little cottage into such a beautifu homel for every and any guest is without comparison. Tastefully designed, peaceful ambience……plus….every little thing u need including salt and pepper. Thank you for the lovely loaf of bread, wine and …….all the love youve poured into this lovely cottage. 5 days 4 nights… . Went by too fast….we miss it already.
- Location and it was home away from home. It was very peaceful.
Possum Creek Lodge
Set in Perth, 12 mi from Optus Stadium and 14 mi from Perth Concert Hall, Possum Creek Lodge offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a barbecue.Each unit is fitted with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area, a TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle.A terrace is available for guests at the holiday home to use.WACA is 14 mi from Possum Creek Lodge, while Perth Convention and Exhibition Center is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Perth, 7.5 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The owners were a delight. The cottage the exact kind of cosy, nestled amongst lush green, that we were looking for. Many lovely touches. Perfect girls weekend getaway. Great location. Cant wait to return.
- The place was nice looking, the gardens were fabulous.The hosts were absolutely gorgeous people
- Chris, the new owner is an definite excellent host. He is able to give you good advice on the need to do and where to get as a tourist. My family and my kids love himHe put in great effort to maintain the accommodation that we stayed and the amazing Garden that he has encompassing around the lodge is a must to visit. The best part of this Lodge, is the Garden The Tranquility A paradise of its own. During the morning hours, you can hear the soothing sound of chirping from residence birds within and the calming nature feel coming from the enchanting garden. If you like the nature, the stay away form the buzzing city, you will sure fall in love with this Lodge.
- Well kept, homely with a little well equipped kitchenette. Beautiful garden out there. A popular Italian restaurant and a Bottlemart served by a friendly gentleman, nearby. Hospitable host.
- The property is stunning, it is a beautiful cool oasis from the mayhem of life.. the rooms were well presented and the hosts were friendly, easily approachable and thoughtful. Safe and secure parking inside the yard with easy access. Looking forward to our next visit at possum creek lodge, a wonderful place to stay.
Armadale Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Armadale Cottage Bed and Breakfast is within a 35-minute drive of Swan Valley and the South of Perth. It offers characteristic rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and free parking on site.Larger rooms offer both air conditioning and heating facilities. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom that comes with toiletries and a hairdryer. Free tea, coffee and cookies are supplied.Laundry facilities are available. Guests can enjoy board games or read a book in the guest lounge.A full breakfast can be enjoyed daily in the dining room, or at the al fresco dining area which overlooks the pool.Bed and Breakfast Armadale Cottage is a 5-minute drive from Armadale Reptile Center, and a 15-minute drive from both the Araluen Botanic Park and International Gold Course. It is within a 35-minute drive of both Crown Casino and the Perth Zoo.
- Everything! The room was attractive and immaculate. There was a lovely sitting area for guests with tea making facilities. The gardens were beautiful and the pool area had comfortable chairs. Breakfast was excellent and meals were made to order. We would highly recommend staying here.
- Hosts were very welcoming and the facilities were sparkling clean, check in was express.
- Friendly staff..made us feel welcome and looked after us for breakfast
- Beautifully presented. Felt at ease. Information readily available about the area
- I liked the look, its a relaxing stay away without going far from home
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pickering Brook