Steng Toch Homestay
Set in Phumĭ Bântéay Srei, Steng Toch Homestay has a bar. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Guests at the guest house can enjoy an Asian breakfast.Guests at Steng Toch Homestay will be able to enjoy activities in and around Phumĭ Bântéay Srei, like fishing.Siem Reap is 23 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International Airport, 16 mi from Steng Toch Homestay.
- In front of a small lake with floating huts where you can have lunch, chill, rent a paddle for the day.A Khmer cosy chalet with charming hosts. We had a lovely time despite the pouring rain and I definitely recommend this place. We will come back in the dry season!
- This was such a beautiful setting with the lake out front and the campsite at the back of the property. Roza, the owner, made us feel very welcome. The location is on a quiet road, but is just a few minutes drive from Banteay Srey, so you can come back and relax after a long day exploring. The huts on the lake are so charming and relaxing! I would recommend booking one of these for an afternoon. The facilities on the premises are great and these additions make the stay more enjoyable e.g. the pool tables, the volleyball court, and the campfire every night. Thank you to Roza and his team for their warm welcome!
- The staff were so kind and helpful. We felt right at home. Our room was not ready as soon as we expected but they gave us discount. The location on the lake is beautiful. We never stayed in the tents but would be a great option for a weekend in nature. We left something at the hotel and they kindly brought it back to Siem Reap for us. 5 stars for customer service!
- The owner was very nice and helpful. He made everything in his power to make us feel comfortable.The camping spot was aboslutely lovely with a beautiful view. Theyre still working on the facillities parking for motorbikes, more toilets on the camping site, hut to watch the sunset… it is already great and will probably be amazing once finished.The tent was simple but confortable we even had a fan inside. The tent was set up at 5.00 pm so that it doesnt warm up during the day.The homestay is located in front of a lake where it is possible to swim/rest and 5 minutes away to Banteay Srey.The restaurant provides very good food and delicious drinks.I think well go there again soon!
Bong Thom Forest Lodge
Located in Siem Reap and with Angkor Wat reachable within 11 mi, Bong Thom Forest Lodge provides express check-in and check-out, nonsmoking rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a children’s playground. The accommodations features room service, a concierge service and ticket service for guests.The rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guest rooms at Bong Thom Forest Lodge include air conditioning and a desk.The accommodations offers a à la carte or American breakfast.Bong Thom Forest Lodge offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at the hotel.King’s Road Angkor is 16 mi from Bong Thom Forest Lodge, while Pub Street is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International, 22 mi from the accommodations.
- I loved the location of this property, it was beautiful to watch both the sunset and sunrise from a little platform they have by the pool. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful and are always willing to have a little chat with you.
- A great place for a retreat. Youre practically living in a jungle but with air conditioning, spacey and spotless clean room, fast wifi, and the comfort of a surprisingly good and large bed of the right hardness for myself and my three year old. There were only a few rooms lodges and each house has the right spacing apart you can feel all the tranquility by yourself in the house, the balcony or meters around, yet still see other lodges and the hotel restaurant within your sight. I would recommend tourist spending more than a few days in Siem Reap to give it a short day or two stays like myself at this hotel away from the crowd and touristic spots. The hotel can always call in a tuktuk with a short wait so transportation is more convenient than it seems.
- Amazing place! I like it so much and highly recommend!
- The forest, the room, the food, the pool, the staff. Everything was just perfect a real jungle oasis for anyone visiting siem reap. We reccomend you stay more than just a night we stayed 4 but could easily have stayed longer at the moment its just got 4 treelodges but its expanding its across the road from butterfly farm and close to both landmine museum and the spectacular bantaey Shr temple. The Kulen mountain isnt far either, so beautiful and peaceful. Sorry to be leaving today.
- Nice room beautiful nature, large pool, Good breakfast.
The Bong Thom Homestay
This traditional Cambodian homestay offers free bicycle rentals and a free airport or bus station pick-up service. Located in San Day Village, it allows guests to pick fruit from its gardens for free. It also has free wired internet and a restaurant.Built from wood, rooms at Bong Thom Homestay feature bamboo furnishings, a free welcome fruit basket and a fan. A mosquito net and private bathroom with hot-water showers are included.Bong Thom Homestay is a 15-minute drive from the famous Angkor Wat and a 20-minute drive from Siem Reap Town. It is a 25-minute drive from Siem Reap Airport.Cooking classes, ox cart village tours and car rentals can be arranged. Guests can also fish at the on-site fishing pond at an extra charge. Laundry services and a 24-hour front desk are available.The open-air restaurant serves traditional Khmer dishes, as well as Western food on request. A daily breakfast is also offered here.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Siem Reap. Nestled within private gardens, THE BEIGE offers tent-style accommodations away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap. It features an outdoor swimming pool and and guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.It is 7.1 mi to Angkor Thom, while Angkor Wat is 8.1 mi away. The vibrant Pub Street and Old Market are 13 mi from THE BEIGE. The nearest airport, Siem Reap International Airport is 9.6 mi from the property. The property offers free airport transfers and a shuttle service to the city center.Naturally-cooled, light and durable tents are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Each unit includes a private butler service.Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for tour arrangements, luggage storage, ticketing and concierge services.
- True attention to detail and no corners cut. Everything was perfect and made perfect by the very friendly and attentive staff. My girlfriend was having a medical emergency and the staff all chipped in to help get her to the hospital.
- The village vibe was great. It is a beautiful resort in the middle of the village far away from city and it gives a very nice feeling when you know that the staff are generally hired from local villages. The pool with its sunset view was amazing. The food and breakfast was good. There are activities provided by hotel which can make you busy during the day. The bicycle ride from hotel to angkor thom was amazing cutting through villages.
- Amazing stay! Wonderful property and wonderful staff! We had the best time!
- Nice friendly staff and the lovely elephant experience. Such a wonderful highlight of my journey.
- We fell in love with the Beige! The hotel is beautiful, very well decorated and very peaceful. The tents are spacious and incredibly luxurious. The rooftop pool is gorgeous and is a great spot to watch sunset and sunrise. The food is delicious and they also have buffalos and an elephant onsite! But the highlight of our stay was the staff! Most of them come from the nearby village and went out of their way to make our stay memorable. We cannot recommend this place enough if you are in Siem Reap!
Dany’s Angkor Cottage
Located in Siem Reap, 1.5 mi from Angkor Wat, Dany’s Angkor Cottage provides accommodations with a restaurant, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen. This country house features free private parking and room service.The country house is equipped with a TV. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The country house offers a à la carte or American breakfast.At Dany’s Angkor Cottage guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot spring bath. Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.King’s Road Angkor is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pub Street is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International, 4.3 mi from Dany’s Angkor Cottage, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Very homey feeling, the family was absolutely wonderful. From making breakfast to order to providing transportation! Had a great time staying there.
- Really great host family, they were so friendly and helpful and very kind, nice to get to know them. Breakfast was amazing and when we had dinner with the family it was also amazing, great to experience real Cambodian home cooking.
- First of all, i would like to thank Mr. Bill and his family for his warm welcome to his cottage. If you like to experience the local village life, i would recommand this cottage. The breakfast prepared by Mrs. Bill were delicious. The cottage location is very near to Angkor Wat. For those who like to hangout at night, Mr. Bill will provide the Tuk Tuk service too with some reasonable additional charges to the city of Siem Reap.
- The host family is exceptionally kind, attentive and caring people. We felt like beeing a part of this nice family. We enjoyed very much also dinner with the family. The lady is a very good cook and we tried some Cambodian food what we would never try if would stay somewhere in a hotel. The children were super polite and nice to us. The familiy also organised visits of temples for us. We can highly reccomend to stay with this family if you wish to get a feeling how Cambodians live, what are realtionship within the family.
- the family that owned the cottage was so nice..they took care of us like we were part of their family.
DAMNAK TORMEAS HOMESTAY
Located 1.8 mi from Angkor Wat, DAMNAK TORMEAS HOMESTAY offers a restaurant, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the homestay.DAMNAK TORMEAS HOMESTAY offers a terrace.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodations, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.King’s Road Angkor is 3.1 mi from DAMNAK TORMEAS HOMESTAY, while Pub Street is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International, 4.3 mi from the homestay, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- First ooff, Thary was amazing! From offering to have tuk tuk driver waiting at bus station, to making us breakfast one day, dinner the next, wealth of information on the temples, bicycles on location, and ride to airport at end of stay… we simply couldnt have asked for more. And the proximity of the home stay to Angkor Wat was less than 2 miles. The place isnt in the heart of Siem Reap, but that was all the more attractive to Pang and I! The place has a marvelous pool, huge swings, hammocks overlooking a small river. I simply cannot recommend this hotel/ BnB/ Resort highly enough! Will definitely stay again when I return.
- A jewel by the river in peaceful shady countryside. Great verandahs and swings to relax on, lovely poolside. Well worth the trip along unmade roads to get there, but you are that much closer to the temples. Hearty breakfast to get you started.
- The personal touch! We enjoyed the swimming pool, the terras with river view, the beautiful garden. A super environment to relax after visiting Angkor Wat. The food was the best we tasted in Asia so far.
- We received a very warm welcome from our hosts, who went out of their way to offer us an authentic experience and share their local knowledge. Their home was in an ideal location for us, far from the noisy city, down a bumpy track in the jungle and the place itself is full of beauty, charm and quirky corners. We ate with our hosts a few times, who cooked delicious food, and enjoyed their lovely wooden platform overlooking the river for morning yoga and afternoon hammock sessions!
- The location is perfect if you want to stay faraway from the downtown and listen cocks instead of cars and motorbikes. Bungalows and rooms around a beautiful little garden and bicycles to visit temple area 10 min cycling, countryside or downtown. Rooms and bathroom are small but here is everything you need, and lot of resting place in the garden. The LADY of the house is amazing, she and her husband are gentle and helpful, taking very good care of us.The assistant is cooking delicious local food, for us dinners around the big round table as a family are better than restaurants.Peace for mind and body.
Sok Phen Homestay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sok Phen Homestay offers pet-friendly accommodations in Siem Reap. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this homestay and the area is popular for cycling. The homestay also offers car hire. Angkor Wat is 2 mi from Sok Phen Homestay, while Pub Street is 2.5 mi away. Siem Reap – Angkor International Airport is 2.5 mi from the property.
- Original and history behind it. Where the Khmer Rouge big wigs met. Beautiful surroundings and comfortable!
- The home was cosy. The best part was the service, the owner was very good at giving recommendations, made sure we were welcome and organised a driver for our activities. It felt very like home.
- If you are looking for a real Cambodian experience this is the place. Mr. Phen and his family help you to feel as you are a part of their own family, and help you experience as if you are living like a local. Mr. Phen will also make sure you get a great tour set up with a local tuk tuk driver to take you all around to see temples or other sites. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience.
- E V E R Y T H I N G !From Sok to his family and to his house. Very warm people!
- It was a great value, and a great way to see the real Siem Reap! The hosts were very kind, and the home made food was great!It was also a great location to get to Angkor Wat very quickly.
La Maison des Bambous
Located in Siem Reap in the Siem Reap Province region and Angkor Wat reachable within 2.4 mi, La Maison des Bambous features accommodations with free WiFi, a children’s playground, a garden and free private parking.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A sun terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of La Maison des Bambous.Pub Street is 3.1 mi from the accommodations, while King’s Road Angkor is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International, 3.1 mi from La Maison des Bambous, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Great location close to the Angkor Temples. Great room, really attentive staff and great breakfast every day.
- Coffee and breakfast in the magical morning sun. A beautiful place to relax and enjoy the sounds of Cambodia.
- As we were looking for a quite place close to the temples this accommodation was really good! Its 10 minutes away from siem Reap town center by car, but you can book a tuc tuc driver for a good price who drives you everywhere you want to go and has local knowledge. Quite and nice place
- It was just outside of the city so nice and quite. Cooler because of all the trees. Very friendly owner and staff. I will be staying again on my next visit.
- The place is very quiet and the assistant Yo is absolutely supportive in each need. The position is a good starting point to visit the Angkor site by bike. The bike I rent was in good conditions and well mainteined
One of our top picks in Siem Reap. Nestled within private gardens, Templation Hotel offers quiet accommodations away from the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap. Offering a spa center and fitness center, Templation Hotel is set 2.1 mi from Pub Street. This award-winning hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal from the in-house restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the entire property.Angkor Wat is 2.1 mi from Templation Hotel, while Apsara Theater is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Siem Reap – Angkor International Airport, 4.3 mi from Templation Hotel. The hotel offers airport transfers and shuttle services at an additional charge.Every room has air conditioning and a fan option. The seating area is fitted a flat-screen cable TV and a desk. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour and concierge services. Guests can also hire a car or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area at an additional charge. There is also a gift shop available on site.
- food was not that great. expected more for a resort at this price range
- There can almost be NO wrong to this hotel.From the feelings of peace and serenity upon entering the property right until leaving we had much to be thankful for here.Breakfast was amazing and we were provided with so much from traditional Khmer dishes to a typical English/American breakfast. Our room was a Bungalow Tent that made us feel as if we were explorers in decades and centuries past the unit is covered in a tent type fabric, our bed was also a four poster bed complete with veils. Since we spend at least 1/6 to 1/3 of our lives sleeping, mattresses are very important to me. The beds at Templation are simply magical. Our unit also came with its own dipping pool where we could jump into to cool off you can even have a floating breakfast in it Location of the hotel to Angkor Wat is very close and we took advantage of the bicycles they provided to grab a healthy bike ride to it.
- It was our second time at Templation and it still upholds its high standards.Our stay was wonderful from start to finish. Especially the attentive and friendly Staff makes the stay so great. Breakfast and room service was very good.The SpaTeam is very professionell, warm and welcoming.A big thank you to the whole TemplationTeam !
- Brakfast, Pool, SPA, Bed linen and mattresses, Location, and Architecture.
- The food was excellent. Nice happy hour. The pool is relaxing and inviting. The staff is simply marvel. Made us feel so welcome Loved also that we were not in the hustle and bustle of downtown. Very peaceful.
Palm Village Resort & Spa
Palm Village Resort features bungalow accommodations with bamboo and wood furnishings, 2.5 mi from Angkor Wat. Guests enjoy access to the outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Palm Village Resort and Spa is a 15-minute drive from Angkor International Airport. The property offers complimentary airport pickup services.Bungalows at Palm Village are surrounded by tropical greenery and feature a private balcony. They are simply furnished with a mini-bar, TV and telephone. Private bathrooms have hot/cold shower facilities.Guests can relax with massages and steam room at the spa or explore Siem Reap with the bicycle rental available. The hotel also provides ticket and laundry service, as well as car hire.A variety of authentic Khmer, Asian and vegetarian dishes can be enjoyed at Palm Village’s restaurant. Breakfast is served daily at the open-air restaurant.
- The bed/pillow could have been a little more comfortable.
- Quiet and free pollution, good for family stay. Restaurant, spa and massage at decent price. Located 5 km from the town center.
- So happy here wonderful staff! Very sweet and helpful and peaceful place
- The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable with clean sheets. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The staff are always helpful and professional. The restaurant serves excellent food. The location I think cannot be beaten. Well done Palm Village Resort.
- Serene, more rural area closer to main temples, excellent service and food freshly made to order, spa on site. Perfect for relaxing vacation.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Phumĭ Bântéay Srei