Dunphy’s Bed and Breakfast
Located off Highway 95, this accommodations offers a daily breakfast. Golden is 35 minutes’ drive away.Each comfortably furnished room at Dunphy’s Bed and Breakfast features floral décor. Shared bathroom facilities are offered.Guests of Bed and Breakfast Dunphy’s can enjoy a daily breakfast including bacon, eggs and juices. A stone fireplace is featured in the common lounge. A private lake offers wildlife watching opportunities.Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is 32 mi away. Yoho National Park is 55 minutes’ drive from this property.
- Suzette is fantastic, her pets and other animals around are adorable. She gave us advise on what to see around and made us feel like we were really dear guests in her house
- Nice view. Quite. Clean. Friendly host Good breakfast
- My daughter loved all the animals and I loved the scenery!! We took so many photos! Suzette was very hospitable while giving us our space. My bed was very comfortable and our breakfast had fresh picked berries and fruit we would have loved to have stayed a week!!
- Breakfast was very good, every thing was freshly homemade. The lady was very nice and friendly.
- Suzette was very gentle and available, our room was cozy and clean and the house made us feeling home.
Mountain View @ The Carriage House Suites
Boasting garden views, Mountain View @ The Carriage House Suites is located in Golden, 21 mi from Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center. This property offers access to a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.This apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen.
No reviews yet.
Golden Acres Mountain Lodge
Located in Golden, 27 mi from Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center, Golden Acres Mountain Lodge provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations features a hot tub, free WiFi and family rooms.At the guest house, each room comes with a patio with a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.At Golden Acres Mountain Lodge guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Golden, like hiking and skiing.
- Fantastic place. Beautiful, great location, everything was perfect .
- Everything was amazing! The room and bathroom were fantastic best bed Ive slept in while away. The homemade breakfast was to die for you really feel right at home staying here
- The breakfasts each morning are absolutely gourmet so delicious and fresh. The outside hot tub is lovely. There is a barbecue for use on the patio so we could barbecue steaks in the evenings. Bedroom was huge and spacious and super clean with top notch towels, linens, bed etc.
- Very clean and well organized. A cozy place that I would highly recommend visiting. Excellent service, Cathy was very kind in reaching out to us should we have had required anything specific Amenities as advertised and well kept A very nice couple to talk to! They are welcoming and kind.The lodge is made to feel like a home away from home, overlooking the mountain range and nestled on a secluded hillside.
- Beautiful setting, delicious breakfast, close to national parks and friendly hosts
This Golden, British Columbia guest accommodations is set between Lake Louise and Golden’s Kicking Horse Resort. It features spacious chalets with fully equipped kitchens, stone fireplaces and private fire pits.Guests at Yoho Chalets are provided with information on a variety of activities and restaurants in the area upon arrival. In the rustic-styled chalet, guests can enjoy watching satellite TV or listening to the radio.Chalets Yoho are located close to the Trans-Canada Highway, just 20 minutes’ drive from Golden’s city center. White water rafting, skiing, horseback riding and more are all located nearby.
- We enjoyed the view sitting on the verandah. There was adequate heat to keep us warm on the cold nights. The kitchen was handy having toaster, microwave and dish washer. It was quiet except for the train going by but we have that here at home so we didnt mind. There was a white water rafting place down the road that we came across and ended up signing up for it. It was great fun as we have never done rafting. They have a radio and television with lots of channels. There is a bedroom downstairs and 1 large bed and 2 twin beds upstairs.
- The property was very nice. The only down side was the size of the shower and the non privacy of the tub. A map of the cabin locations would be very helpful.
- The size of the cabins were perfect the quietness was awesome
- Absolutely gorgeous chalet, incredible views, super clean and easily accessible for check in. We loved the relaxed vibe and enjoyed a bonfire and bbq accessible at the chalet. Cannot wait to go back!
- Awesome location surrounded by mountains and river nearby. Wapta Falls is close as well… A good place to hang around in Yoho… Beautiful drives in the wilderness…
Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains in Golden, British Columbia, this lodge is 13 mi from Golden Eco Adventure Ranch. It offers a hot tub, sauna, and free Wi-Fi.Each suite at Kapristo Lodge features wooden furnishings and offers a seating area. Bathrooms feature a large soaking tub.A continental breakfast is served in the mornings at this secluded European-style inn. Outdoor barbecue facilities are available. A satellite TV with a DVD player is provided in the common lounge.Alpine Rafting is 19 mi from the Golden Kapristo Lodge. Downtown Golden is a 30-minute drive away.
- The property was outstanding. The view, the features of the house, the staff! Everything!!! But above everything the host was kind and make us feel like home!
- The breakfast was amazing!!! I cant wait to go back.
- We found this amazing place by chance. Felt so much like home. Wish we could have stayed a few nights longer
- The breakfast was amazing ! our kids totally enjoyed it . The location is a bit far from the city and since we arrived after Dark it was a bit of an Issue . Also it snowed a day earlier and the last bit of drive to the property is quite steep . We had a 4wd SUV so did not have any issues . since it was close to 26C they had a point where you could plug in your veh . Remember to bring your own extension cord .
- She put on a huge spread of food with many options
Gudjonson Getaway – 2 bed 2 bath Cabin
Boasting garden views, Gudjonson Getaway – 2 bed 2 bath Cabin provides accommodations with a patio and a kettle, around 12 mi from Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center. This holiday home features a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.Featuring a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player are featured.The holiday home features a terrace.
No reviews yet.
Located 3.7 mi from the town center, this Golden bed and breakfast features views of the Dogtooth and Purcell mountains and the Columbia River. Rooms have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Every morning, the host of Tschurtschenthaler Lodge serves a delicious gourmet breakfast. The Lodge has a large deck with a view of the mountains. An open main floor, also with a mountain view, has a kitchen, dining room, and living room that are open to guests.The rooms at Tschurtschenthaler Lodge have a balcony with a view of the mountains or the forest. They include a seating area and a work desk. Brightly colored comforters cover the comfortable beds.Guests can have a whitewater rafting adventure at Alpine Rafting, 6.2 mi north of the Tschurtschenthaler Lodge. Many national parks surround the lodge, including Yoho National Park, 1 hour away.
- The setting is stunning, overlooking river and mountains there were no bad views. The history and unique character built into the lodge offer a new conversation at every turn. Brandy provides a delicious breakfast and is also a font of local knowledge and warm conversation.
- Charming hostess in a BB in a beautiful setting
- Location is gorgeous with a view over the Columbia valley. Breakfast was amazing and filling
- Awsome host, Brandy was a very nice lady.Very nice view from the Lodge, I could stand there and watch for the whole day.
- The property is eclectic and inviting. Brandy, the Inn Keeper, is professional and friendly. She runs a clean and comfortable place with attention to detail in the rooms as well as offers diet accommodations in advance for homemade breakfast.
Cedar House Restaurant & Chalets
This property offers mountain views and is located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by 3 national parks, this property features organic gardens and fully equipped kitchens.Each chalet at the Cedar House Chalets includes a private hot tub, a wood burning stove and free Wi-Fi. The rooms also provide iPod docking stations and satellite TV.At the Cedar House Restaurant & Chalets, barbecue facilities are available for guests’ use.The Cedar House Restaurant offers dining facilities and a bar. The chef uses garden fresh fruits and vegetables along with wines to compliment the meal.Golden, British Columbia is located 5 minutes north of the Cedar House Restaurants & Chalets. Golfing and skiing are 20 minutes from the property.
- The Sun chalet is located in the basement of the Green chalet. Its a spacious walkout basement with a giant sun room. We used the sunroom to sleep and let the two kids have their own room. The trails are right at your back door and Kickinghorse is only 20 minutes away. We had a broken toaster and ran out of propane on the first day. We called the onsite manager and he came by within 5 minutes of the call.
- This chalet was amazing , spacious , functional and the hot tub and the view was breath taking !
- Everything hot tub, firewood stove, view, pet friendly and the best customer service we will be back for sure
- We have come before and are happy to see nothing has changed. We enjoy the view and the area very much. The cabin is well appointed with everything we needed we just brought groceries and bathing suits.
- We stayed at Cedar Chalet for three days. The place was exceptionally clean, wellorganized and beautiful. It was our second time staying at this place, and we will definitely go back again there.
Auberge Kicking Horse Guest House
This cozy 3 bedroom guest house offers a large backyard and an outdoor deck with a hot tub. It is about 15 minutes’ drive from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort.The contemporary rooms at Auberge Kicking Horse Guest House are decorated in warm colors and equipped with free Wi-Fi. Each has an private bathroom.The Auberge Kicking Horse Guest House is less than 3.1 mi from the Golden Golf Club. Several pubs and restaurants are within a 10 minutes walk.
- The breakfast was all handmade and homebaked and marvelous. It was comfortable and cozy. A very safe environment, parking in driveway. MF is an amazing host. Bravo!!!
- Marie France is a wonderful hostess the house was very clean, the bed extremely comfortable and the homemade food delicious and plentiful. After a long day of skiing the hot tub and yoga mat were much appreciated too. While not directly on the hill, the short drive through town allows one the chance to locate and dine at all the great eateries Marie France mentions. Thank you so much!
- Great place to stay and the host is just amazing. MarieFrance was always happy to give us recommendations what we could/should do in the area. The breakfast was amazing with varying options every day. You can also get your breakfast to go in case you decide to leave super early. I would definitely come again.
- I was made to feel extremely welcome and everything was very comfortable. It really was a pleasant stay.
- Welcome was very friendly, Taylor even did our laundry, breakfast was delicious and it was awesome that we could use the hot tub. Perfect even on a rainy day.
Alpine Meadows Lodge
Located on 150 acres, this Golden, British Columbia property features lake and mountain views. Free WiFi is available in all rooms. Yoho National Park is 21 mi away.Mountain views can be enjoyed from some of the rooms at the Alpine Meadows Lodge. Each room offers a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided for guests staying in rooms at the Lodge Alpine Meadows.A satellite TV, DVD player, and library are available in the lounge area with fireplace. A balcony is available for guests’ relaxation.The lodge is 3.7 mi from Golden city center, less then 10 minutes away by car. Golden Golf Club is 3.1 mi away
- The beautiful lobby, views from the common areas. The bed was comfortable and the property very clean! The quiet surroundings, although it is a ways out of town 7km which is great for the ambience, not as great for back forth for food.
- long drive up the gravel road makes this place feel secluded. The man at the front desk was very helpful, with lots of recommendations for things to do in town.
- Very quiet and comfortable. A nice place to get way from the noice. Also close to kicking Horse ski area
- Beautiful rustic lodge experience, great view of the sunrise in the morning, delicious breakfast spread!
- It was peaceful and rustic. It felt very homey. The breakfast was nice. Overall it was a relaxing place to stay with nice views.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Parson