Within steps of Sonian Forest, 9.3 mi from Brussels Airport and a 30-minute drive from Brussels’ city center, Hotel Soret offers an indoor swimming pool, wellness facilities and a small fitness center, as well as free access to WiFi and private parking.All rooms are furnished with a telephone and a flat-screen TV. At Hotel Soret, each room consists of an private bathroom with a bath or a shower. The suites also include a sofa and a spacious layout.Restaurant Istas serves Belgian dishes à la carte and guests can start their day with a buffet-style breakfast on site. You can have a drink at the bar.Guests can take a plunge in the indoor pool, which is opened all year. The pool is not heated. You can relax in the sauna or work out in the fitness area of the hotel.Grand Place is 8.5 mi from Hotel Soret. It is 9 mi to Brussels-South Train Station, from where you can travel to international destinations with Thalys and Eurostar. The Atomium is a 25-minute drive away.
- I like location and friendliness of staff. Relatively quiet but in this respect I have high expectations, so for some people this hotel would be quiet. Between 7 in the morning and 10 pm you hear church bells every 30 minutes but this did not bothered me at all. There was no bell during the night and the day bells remained me about passing time…
- Nice breakfast, good location, free parking, friendly staff.
- Good Location. Breakfast Good with Eggs made in kitchen. Room was large.
- The welcome, the room, the cleaning, the interieur etc. and the breakfast.
- Good price, good location near the bus station, and free parking.
Stay in the charming little village of Tombeek and absorb the peaceful atmosphere in the family-run Hotel Avalon.Savor the friendly atmosphere of this small-scale hotel and its comfortable, brightly colored interior. Enjoy the picturesque surroundings and go for a long walk through one of the beautiful forests in the vicinity. Of course, the area is also great for other outdoor activities, such as mountain biking. Visit the 16th century Castle Bisdom with its 12th century towers in the center of Tombeek. Alternatively, go see the modern building of the Sanatorium Joseph Lemaire, designed by the architect Maxime Brunfaut. Venture out for a day trip to other Belgian cities, such as Wavre, Leuven or Brussels. Weather permitting, you can sit out on the lovely terrace and relax with your favorite drink.In the evenings, you can discover the excellent mix of Belgian and Italian cuisine in the cozy restaurant.
- this hotel was super, in a little village just out Brussels, so good night sleep and breakfast was quite good. Owners are lovely and loved to chat with us
- Nice and small place in a little village in the countryside. Looked like a family run business, and the restaurants food was a nice surprise. Good bar too. Basic rooms, but clean and quiet.
- Great restaurant and good selection for breakfast
- Absolutely excellent little hotel! A very warm welcome from the owners who made us feel truly at home! Nothing was too much for them!Food was excellent with a wide choice! Breakfast was a buffet style continental affair! This suited us fine!Nice location to explore Belgium and the Brussels area!Thank you!
- The hotel has lots of potential with decent rooms and rain showers.The location is very convenient and quiet.The breakfast was typically Belgian with fresh croissants coffee and buns were available with crab paste, ham cheese.
With an extensive tennis complex and a wonderful rural environment, this charming hotel offers a comfortable base with free Wi-Fi in picturesque Overijse.The modernly furnished rooms of the Hotel Panorama are all provided with convenient facilities and each have a bath. The trendy restaurant offers a pleasant atmosphere for a nice dinner or snack and the bar provides a lively place for a drink.On the edge of the Sonian Forest (Zoniënwoud), you will find many bicycle, mountain bike and hiking paths in the immediate surroundings. You can also make use of the 12 tennis courts (8 indoor and 4 outdoor) and the padel field.Have an active holiday or simply relax in the countryside, while benefiting from excellent transport connections.
- the location is fantastic in the hillsides in a very nice setting
- Peaceful location, perfect as I was having surgery the following day. The staff were so friendly and sweet and the food at the tennis restaurant next door was fabulous.
- Location great and breakfast was wonderful staff let us take it away
- As I had been to the B clinic I didnt really see any of the hotel except for the room. Room was clean, beds were comfortable overall was a nice convenient place to stay.
- They were so helpful after I had surgery highly recommended
Featuring garden views, Villa Terlanen in Overijse features accommodations, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Brussels is 12 mi from Villa Terlanen, while Leuven is 9.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels, 9.9 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Joly Tiny House
Located in Overijse, Joly Tiny House provides accommodations with private balconies. The property offers bike hire and features a garden and terrace.All rooms in the guest house are fitted with a coffee machine. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Joly Tiny House also provide guests with a garden view. All units will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Guests at Joly Tiny House will be able to enjoy activities in and around Overijse, like cycling.Brussels is 6.8 mi from the guest house, while Antwerp is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 6.8 mi from Joly Tiny House.
- You feel very welcome in this Tiny House with Valerie as guest. The surroundings are stunning unbelievable to be so close to Brussels and feel so disconnected and close to the nature. Everything is very well thought of and Valerie explains it all the region and the grapes, the sheeps, the soap made thanks to her own bees, etc. The decoration of the house is so beautiful, calm and inviting to relax. The breakfast is served next morning in a big basket, so you pick it up when you feel like it. Waw! And the bed is of super good quality. A real treat
- We loved staying here. The breakfast was amazing and Valerie the host was lovely! We would definitely recommend the place!
- Het huisje was heel gezellig, de ontvangst heel warm en fijn, de communicatie met Valrie verliep zeer vlot en het ontbijt was heerlijk!
- Alles wat je ziet en meer! Warme ontvangst, luxeus, lekker ontbijt, de schaapjes zijn goede gezellige buren, Valrie is zeer behulpzaam, prachtige Tiny house.
- Het voederen van de schapen en het heerlijke ontbijt was ontzettend leuk!
COSY B&B 2B
Located in Overijse, COSY B&B 2B provides self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property is 29 miles from Namur.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace can be found at COSY B&B 2B, along with a garden.Brussels is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Leuven is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem, 14 miles from COSY B&B 2B, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Everything was perfect, Alex was very friendly and he did everything possible to make my stay superb! All in all, a very cosy place to stay, very clean and with a lot of facilities provided in the price including transportation to the airport! Thank you for everything!
- What an INCREDIBLE place to stay. The hosts were amazingly nice to us, and everything was way better than expected. The room was big, very well decorated and with all the details taken care off. The hosts prepared everything coffee, a few chocolates, tea, candles… We felt really comfortable and loved staying at such a great place. Amazing for couples!
- The host, Alex is awesome! He was incredibly helpful and nice with us. Room is really big and has all the facilities you could need
- Especially being in a very quiet surroundings, the owners of the BB very helpful. Also the fact that we traveled with a large size dog was not a problem. The room was quite large with a lot of nice welcoming issues coffee, chocolates etc…We felt like home! After an extremely stressful day this was the wright solution
- Great location. Modern and very clean. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
Green Hill Guest House and Apartment
Green Hill Guest House in Overijse benefits from green surroundings and features modern accommodations units, a furnished terrace and a large garden. WiFi and parking facilities are accessible free of charge. The center of Brussels is 11 mi away.Decorated in warm colors, the double room at Green Hill Guest House includes a seating area with sofas and a bathroom with a shower. The spacious apartment has a bedroom with a double bed, a modern living room with a sofa bed and a kitchen with a dining area.Between the towns of Hoeilaart and Overijse, a 10-minute drive away, a number of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets can be found.Hoeilaart Train Station is 1.2 mi from Green Hill Guest House. Brussels’ Grand-Place and the Manneken Pis Statue are 11 mi. Leuven can be reached in 25 minutes and Brussels International Airport is 16 minutes by car.
- Hosts were really concern about care and comfort of the guests. Needs were wellprovided. Indeed a quality service! So happy about it. Surely, we know where to stay when we go back to Belgium.
- Felt very welcome but also felt very private. We had everything we needed in our room. Highly recommended if you are going to have cosmetic surgery at Be clinic as its very close. Had a very nice stay. Thank you x
- When I come for several days, I usually book the apartment. This time, for a shorter stay, I rented the room. It is also comfortable. Everything is perfect as cleanliness, facilities, and location.
- Ons was ontvang soos vriende en het binne die 1ste 30min besluit om ons beplanning aan te pas en nog n aand te bly. Gedurende n 7week toer deur Europa was die gasvryheid by Green Hill Gastehuis nooit gewenaar nie. Die moeite wat vir ons gedoen is en die vriendelikheid wat ons ervaar het is onbeskryflik…en dan praat ek nie eers van die pragtige huis en tuin nie. Eric en Pascal het voorwaar n nuwe standaard gestel.
- It was our 6th stay at GreenHill and it was awesome as usual. Eric and Pascal are great hosts. We are very pleased to meet them.
B&B Park7 Wavre – Leuven
This bed and breakfast is run by the count and countess of de Limburg Stirum and provides panoramic views of the IJsse River. It is set in a renovated 17th paper mill on a private castle park. Its stylish rooms feature a modern décor and come with free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at B&B Park 7 come with a flat-screen TV, heated floors and box-spring beds. The luxurious bathroom comes with a tub or walk-in shower, free toiletries, and a bathrobe.Guests can relax in the sauna or hammam, which overlooks the IJsse River. This is available against a surcharge. Guests can explore the nearby grape region. Onsite bike storage is available.A healthy and well-balanced breakfast buffet including mainly organic products is served daily and the lobby has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Wavre is 10 minutes’ drive from B&B Park 7. Brussels Airport, Leuven, and Brussels’ city center are a 20-minute drive away.
- Nice room with very comfortable bed. Excellent shower with plenty of hot water. Nice view from room of river and grounds. Excellent breakfast with very friendly host. Convenient to airport.
- Everything is a lovely place and the staff is very friendly
- Excellent place for a city escape, loved the living room and the garden, designed to enjoy.
- Everything was perfect!!! It is even more beautiful than the photos! The hosts are lovely people very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The scenery is beautiful, relaxing and super green trees, flowers, small river and small waterfall. Sitting in the garden listening to the birds, the wind in the trees and the water was just amazing.The breakfast is very good, with a great variety of products meat, cheese, bread etc., including vegan options fruit, veggies, nuts, juices, bread, spreads, cereals, etc.. If you request vegan in advance they provide even more options. Good coffee and tea. Nature walks in the area are nice Katia recommended a very nice 9km walk to us and we loved it. The location is good even without a car you can get to Overijse, Leuven and Brussels easily with public transport. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and soundproof. The toiletries offered are very nice.
- A little gem in the surroundings of Brussels. The place is beautifuly decorated. The view on the garden and the river from the breakfast area is simply stunning. A perfect place to relax and disconnect….Great hospitality and amasing breakfast.
Du Côté de chez Lou
Set in Rosières, 27 mi from Namur, Du Côté de chez Lou offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Guests at Du Côté de chez Lou can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Brussels is 13 mi from the accommodations, while Leuven is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 11 mi from Du Côté de chez Lou.
- Location, the house itself, cleanliness, welcome by the hostess, breakfast, parking place, room, bathroom, everything,
- We needed just spend a night on our long drive and this place was perfect for that close to highway between Luxembourg and Brussels, quiet, very comfortable and clean, with nice price.The staff was friendly, we arrived quite late at night but they didnt mind. All was swift despite the language barrier they dont speak English, we do not speak much of French nor Dutch.
- Very friendly and helpful host.Quiet location.Personally prepared breakfast.
- Clean. Room good size. Friendly lady..Nice breakfast.
- Comfortable bed in large room with quiet surroundings. Very friendly staff member. She worked as though it was her own home.
Located in Rixensart in the Walloon Brabant region, La Brabançonne features a garden. The accommodation is 26 miles from Namur, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The vacation home has 5 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower. A TV is provided.Brussels is 13 miles from the vacation home, while Leuven is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 14 miles from La Brabançonne.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Overijse