Hotel Recanto da Serra
One of our best sellers in Ouro Preto! Located in Ouro Preto, 1 mi from Sao Francisco de Paula Church, Hotel Recanto da Serra features accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. The 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Hotel Recanto da Serra offers a continental or buffet breakfast.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna.Speaking Portuguese and English at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Igreja Nossa Senhora do Rosario is 0.9 mi from Hotel Recanto da Serra, while Igreja Matriz de Nossa Senhora do Pilar is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Belo Horizonte/Pampulha – Carlos Drummond de Andrade Airport, 46 mi from the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast provided. Hotel had amazing views and great amenities.
- I love the vegan options at the restaurant. Best vegan food in the city. I wish the pool had been heated, but it was still beautiful. My stay at the hotel was wonderful and I really enjoyed the room.
- Despite not finished the facilities averse very goodTo visit Ouro Preto Better got by taxa 20BRL a bit expensive for 5 min rideRoom are very nice and finally an hotel in Brazil who propose a 5 bed room
- Hotel is new and affordable. Staff is welltrained and friendly.
- Great structure, a little bit far from city center, but very confortable !
Grande Hotel de Ouro Preto
One of our top picks in Ouro Preto. Designed by the renowned architect Oscar Niemeyer, Grande Hotel Ouro Preto stands out for the great location, nearby the main attractions of Ouro Preto.Grande Hotel offers beautiful city and mountain views. It features a panoramic deck with pool and a restaurant. Wi-Fi and parking are free.The bright rooms provide cable TV and a mini-bar. Some are duplex, featuring a living room and a balcony with scenic views.At the panoramic restaurant, guests enjoy a buffet breakfast with fresh fruits, natural juices, breads and cakes. Regional and international specialties are also available à la carte for lunch and dinnerSao Francisco de Assis Church is located only 1,150 feet from the hotel. Ouro Preto Bus Station is 2,800 feet away.
- Location and mid century 20thcentury historically significant modern design.
- Great location.good restaurant. Nice little pool.
- Location view are perfect! The Lonely Plant guide to Brazil is very wrong on their description of the Hotel as an eyesore it is an architectural classic that look good with surrounding colonial architecture.
- Rich breakfast. openair pool. clean room. nice staff.
- Although in need of an upgrade, as an architecture enthusiast I actually enjoyed seeing it close to its original state. Breakfast could be improved but the view from the terrace is unparalleled. Also, the lack of air conditioning doesnt matter at night as the rooms are well ventilated and get quite cool at night.
Hotel Pousada Clássica
Located 150 feet from Tiradentes Square, Hotel Pousada Clássica offers free Wi-Fi, a daily buffet breakfast and a 24-hour reception. Several restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.All rooms at Hotel Pousada Clássica are equipped with air conditioning and contain a TV, a mini-bar and a bathroom with a hairdryer. They are tastefully decorated with modern furnishings and provide a desk.The buffet breakfast includes a variety of fruits, breads and cold meats, as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks. Afternoon tea is complimentary and is also served daily.
- Very spacious room and bathroom.Great, varied breakfast.Bathroom was awesome huge with a great jacuzzi.Great location, very close to some of the citys main attractions.Included private parking with access through hotel, very important in Ouro Preto.Nice common areas.Attentive and helpful staff.Included afternoon tea.
- The location was excellent. The best place to stay in Ouro Preto. The breakfast was very good too. We enjoyed a lot staying there and we strongly recommend this hotel.
- The hotel is located in downtown so you dont have to drive and worry about parking and car safety.
- Wonderful location, pretty view from room, great breakfast
- The property is full of character and the location is perfect! at the heart of Ouro Preto, it is very easy to go around and get to know the town. Breakfast and afternoon tea both provided within the room price were very well prepared and tasty. The bed was very comfy and spotless cleaning. We loved it!
Hotel Solar de Maria
One of our top picks in Ouro Preto. Set in a 19-century restored colonial mansion in Ouro Preto, the beautiful Solar de Maria features adult and children pools, table tennis, a gym and a TV-room with fireplace. Guests may use the computers located in the lobby, and Wi-Fi is free.The spacious rooms at Hotel Solar de Maria feature antique chandeliers and large windows. All are equipped with a TV, mini-bar and telephone. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. Facilities for disabled guests are available.A delicious breakfast buffet is served at Solar Maria, including homemade cakes, jams, fresh juices and the traditional cheese-bread. For dining, several restaurants and bars are less than 1,650 feet from the hotel.Sitting 1,300 feet from bars and restaurants of the historic center, Solar de Maria Hotel is 60 mi from Tacredo Neves Airport, 500 feet from Nossa Senhora do Rosario church and 1,300 feet from São Francisco de Paula church. It offers free parking and a convenient 24-hour reception desk.
- Nice beautiful building with historic ambience. Beautiful old paintings surrounds hallways. Good breakfast served fresh daily. Some rooms are bigger than others but quiet have good comfortable bed. Nice, helpful friendly staff. The hotel follows Covid 19 guidelines very well.
- The view is beautiful, the staff is just so so dedicated and friendly! The sound of birds and waterfall is perfect.
- The evening staff spoke English and were incredibly helpful. The rooms were comfortable and it was in a lovely neighborhood.
- Everyone employee was charming. The desk clerk who brought me to the kitchen at 4 AM to microwave my tea water and especially Victor
- The building is charming and very close to the center. The room was clean and comfortable, the only downside was that ours was at street level and traffic can be noisy in the morning. Breakfast is fantastic and staff very polite and helpful.
Located 0.6 mi from Tiradentes Square, Mirante Hotel offers free WiFi, a leisure area with an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and game room. Ouro Preto Convention Center and Ouro Preto Federal University are both 1,650 feet away.All rooms at Mirante Hotel contain an air conditioning, a mini-bar, telephone and private bathroom with central heating. They are simply styled with timber furnishings and parquet floors.The daily breakfast buffet offers a variety of fruits, breads and cold meats. Guests can also enjoy regional specialties, as well as a selection of drinks and snacks in the hotel’s restaurant.Other facilities at Mirante Hotel include luggage storage and a 24-hour front desk, and rooms are nonsmoking.
- I loved the breakfast. It was very clean and a lot of delicious food
- The shower was pretty good, and the staff was really helpful and always available.
- Very good breakfast, confortavel bed, excellent shower and good lication.
- Nice staff, cleanliness, nice breakfast, location 10 mn walking distance of the city centre
- Acomodao de maneira geral muito boa, nos que diz respeito a limpeza, localizao, atendimento e caf da manh. A internet disponvel no local boa. Um bom custo benefcio.
Hotel Solar do Rosário
One of our top picks in Ouro Preto. This beautiful colonial hotel features 2 rooftop pools, one is heated with a tub inside and the other one is with natural water. The rooftop also offers a panoramic view of Nossa Senhora do Rosário Church and Ouro Preto´s mountains beyond.Hotel Solar do Rosário´s accommodations provides fine wooden fittings and furniture. It includes a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, heating and mini-bar. The private bathroom is set with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some suites also include a hot tub and city or garden views. Room service is provided.The stylish Senhora do Rosário Restaurant displays local artists works. Here guests enjoy à la carte dishes, as well as a rich buffet breakfast with homemade Brazilian breads and cakes, included in the rate. Available at the bar are high-quality spirits and exclusive wines from the hotel´s cellar.Guests can have a work out in Hotel Solar do Rosário´s fitness center and then relax in the hot tub by the pool.The popular Aleijadinho Museum and Antônio Dias Square are located 0.6 mi away from the 5-star Solar do Rosário. Complimentary on-site parking is provided.
- The people that work there is very kind!We had a amazing stay!Location was amazing. Restaurant was delicious. Breakfast also very fantastic! We had a great stay!
- 1 Professional staff2 Food and service 3 Beautiful rooms4 Location
- The hotel was spacious with Portuguese original antiques adorned the hotel! Our room was a delight directly facing l Egise de la Rosary . Stunning views ! Walking distance to downtown . The staff was extremely courteous ! We were supposed to stay 2 days but ended up staying 3 days. We could stay one month there if time permitted?
- Amazing beautiful restored historic property in the center of everything in Ouro Preto. Wish we could have stayed a week.
- The furniture is a little dated. They need reupholstering.
Hotel Solar Das Lajes
Set in a beautiful colonial building, Hotel Solar Das Lajes is located in a native forest area and features an outdoor pool and a gold mine open for visits. Free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden are also offered, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include modern amenities, such as LCD TV, mini-bar, telephone and private bathroom. Some also offer air conditioning and scenic views.Guests enjoy a rich buffet breakfast in a room fitted with arched windows. The menu consists of regional specialties like corn cake and cheesebread.The accommodations features a children’s playground, 24-hour front desk, sauna and a sun terrace. A relaxing area and a patio with panoramic city view are also available.Hotel Solar das Lajes is located within 2,650 feet from Tiradentes Square and both Inconfidência and Aleijadinho museums. The nearest airport is Belo Horizonte/Pampulha – Carlos Drummond de Andrade Airport, 47 mi from Hotel Solar Das Lajes.
- The view from the hotel is amazing! The location is not bad, but not the best. Overall, the place is beautiful and they serve an amazing breakfast. The room was comfortable, but I had to wear sleep mask both nights in order to sleep well I highly recommend it to blocking out light. The bathroom was clean, shower was nice, but besides the towels, the hotel only offers little bar soaps so, bring your own shampoo and conditioner.
- Breakfast wasnt the best, but room was big and spacious, bed was confortable and there were lots of pillows, which is great, good new blankets. The shower was great. Great view at the swimming pool deck.
- Caf da manh timo, tem uma linda vista, banheiro bom a gs, toalhas e roupa de camas confortveis.
- A pousada tem a melhor vista para a cidade de Ouro Preto. Conseguimos ir tranquilamente a p para o centro histrico. Caf da manh bom com bastante variedade.Primeiramente ficamos num quarto muito ruim, sem vista, cama pssima, insetos indesejveis, mas conforme a reclamao que fizemos, o hotel prontamente nos trocou de quarto, fizeram toda a mudana, foram solcitos e entenderam nosso posicionamento de maneira eficaz e educada.
- Hotel estilo colonial, bem apropriado para Ouro Preto. Tem uma mina de gua mineral de frente. Est ao lado de uma cachoeira. Tem uma bela vista para a Cidade. Fiz todos os passeios a p.
Pousada Solar da Ópera
One of our top picks in Ouro Preto. Set in a 19th-century building, this charming hotel features beautiful colonial décor. It is in Ouro Preto’s historical center, 150 feet from Tiradentes Square and across Rua Direita, one of the most famous streets in the city. Free WiFi throughout, free parking and a cafeteria are available.Rooms at Pousada Solar da Ópera have tall windows and a modern bathroom. Amenities include air conditioning, cable TV, telephone and mini-bar. Heating and a safe are also provided.A rich buffet breakfast, as well as Brazilian and international specialties, is served at the pleasant colonial-style cafeteria. Guests also enjoy a free afternoon tea with regional delicacies.This hotel is located on a street with several bars and restaurants. Ouro Preto Bus Station is only 1,950 feet away. Tancredo Neves International Airport is 88 mi from the property.
- I really appreciate the location of the hotel. Also, the staff are super friendly and attentional.
- Location is amazing, just a few steps from Tiradentes square, is has its own parking lot what helps a lot in Ouro Preto. Breakfest was very good, served in a lovely cafe attached to the hotel. Staff was very friendly and kind.
- Staff was really helpful and friendly. The room was confortable, big and beautiful. The breakfast was amazing and delicious. And the location is perfect, close to the main attractions and restaurants.
- Comfortable room in an amazing old building with lots of character in the heart of Ouro Preto. Staff very friendly and breakfast was superb. If you are not an early bird you may be annoyed by being woken up by the church bells at 7 am, but how I see it, it just adds up to the charm of the place.
- The reception staff was extremely helpful they booked taxis, helped me find a good driver, received my sister that was coming to meet me in Ouro Preto
In a restored colonial mansion, Hotel Luxor offers a taste of the 18th century, with rooms featuring a décor inspired in that era. They offer beautiful views of Ouro Preto´s churches.From Luxor Hotel’s rooms, guests can admire Santa Ifigênia and Nossa Senhora das Mercês historical churches. The accommodations includes private bathroom, seating area and modern amenities, such as TV, mini-bar and telephone.Taberna Luxor, the hotel’s restaurant serves a rich buffet breakfast with homemade regional delicacies, such as the popular cheesebread. For dinner, there are à la carte choices of Brazilian dishes, fondues and flambé fruit.Guests at Hotel Luxor can benefit from a front desk open 24 hours, room service and a games room. Free private parking is available as well.The property is located in Ouro Preto´s historic center, one block from Nossa Senhora da Concepção Shrine and 2 blocks from Antônio Dias Square.
- The property is really nice and room 212 is THE ROOM. Views to the church and the hills and nice spacious.Nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- Quarto espaoso e confortvel. Caf da manha bom. Proximidade de muitas atraes. Equipe atenciosa.
- Boa localizao, equipe atenciosa, caf da manh gostoso, boa limpeza. O chuveiro maravilhoso! E a sala na recepo muito aconchegante. Apenas um lance de escada at o quarto, ento minha me foi com facilidade.
- Localizao boa, timo caf da manh, funcionrios gentis, cama confortvel, chuveiro muito bom e estacionamento em Ouro Preto tudo de bom.
- O prdio uma construo histria, a parte antiga do sc XVII.
Sitting atop a hill and surrounded by nature, Vila Relicário is located in Ouro Preto, boasting Baroque-style décor. Historic Tiradentes Square is 3.4 mi away.An private bathroom are featured in all rooms at this hotel. Select rooms offer a balcony with view to the mountains and a 28” LED TV. Guests are invited to relax enjoying exuberant nature views.Vila Relicário has a garden. Free WiFi is available at the reception area. Guests can relax in the shared lounge or enjoy a game of billiards in the games room. The property offers free parking.The Soapstone Craft Fair is within 20 minutes’ drive away. Carlos Drummond de Andrade Airport is 48 mi from the hotel, while Tancredo Neves Airport is 91 mi away.
- very nice lunch and staff.Everything Is very good.
- a vista magnfica, o caf da manh imenso e todos os funcionrios so bastante simpticos
- O cuidado e ateno dos funcionrios superam qualquer conforto de acomodao. O lugar lindo, confortvel, limpeza impecvel e a decorao maravilhosa!
- A limpeza, a hospitalidade e educao so marcantes.
- O ambiente simplesmente fantstico! O atendimento foi timo, assim como o caf da manh e todo o resto.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ouro Preto