Hotel de Bibliotheek is located in the picturesque surroundings of Vaalbeek, between the Meerdael Forests and Heverlee Woods. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms are warmly decorated and have a private bathroom. Breakfast is served in your room in the morning. When weather is nice, you can sit out on the covered hotel terrace with a refreshing drink.The restaurant features cupboards and shelves full of books. In this nostalgic atmosphere, you can enjoy homemade dishes inspired by French and Belgian cuisine. There is an extensive wine list to complement your dinner.Hotel de Bibliotheek is located a 5 minute drive from highway A3. You can reach Leuven in a 10 minute drive.
- Perfect place to relax after a day traveling around. Very clean. Friendly and helpful ownew. Peacefull location. Nice walking and biking trails just around the corner.
- Very comfortable rooms, newly renovated hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highend restaurant onsite.
- Staff was amazing. Everything was possible. Had food from the adjoining restaurant brought to the room. The food was excellent. The room was exceptionally clean and well appointed. It was a lovely stay.
- Although we stayed only for one night, it was a lovely place, perfectly organized and designed with a good taste. Very good value for money.
- Large, very clean room with a huge, comfortable bad and good bathroom facilities. The fridge was very useful and the inclusion of a sink, plates and cutlery in the room meant that we could eat in if necessary. Air conditioning worked well on some of the hottest days of August.
Sweetwater Privé Wellness
Boasting a spa bath, Sweetwater Privé Wellness is located in Oud-Heverlee. The air-conditioned accommodations is 25 mi from Mechelen, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Featuring a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub and a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player are featured.The holiday home offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub and sauna. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Brussels is 16 mi from Sweetwater Privé Wellness, while Leuven is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Brussels, 8.7 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Vriendelijk onthaal, mooie streek.Super gezellig met de jacuzzi en de sauna die zich midden in het bos bevind met alle privacy.Een absolute aanrader!!!Ook onze viervoeter was heel welkom!!!
- Installation wellness trs propre, dans un cadre trs agrable abris, fort, clairage. De manire gnrale, les installations du Sweetwater sont propres, trs confortables et haut de gamme. Une bouteille de champagne nous attendait dans le frigo pour la nouvelle anne merci Christian !
- Het huis is voorzien van alle comfort en is ideaal gelegen voor talloze wandelingen. Rustige omgeving, fijne momenten in de sauna en jacuzzi, totaal priv. Heel vriendelijk onthaal en snel van antwoord bij evt vragen. Zeer zeer hyginisch nav COVID19. We waren zeer blij dat we desondanks dit rare jaar toch een fijne eindejaarsperiode konden beleven. Hond vriendelijk verblijf. Een aanrader!
- Christian was een geweldige gastheer. We hadden alle privacy, er lag voor ons en onze hond een attentie klaar, en de condo was heel netjes en verzorgd. Fijne wandelomgeving, zeker als je daarna in de jacuzzi kan springen
- Heel proper vakantiehuis met alle comfort. Goede bedden, heel gerieflijke keuken en de sauna en jacuzzi zijn heerlijk.
Aan Den Oever Logies
Aan Den Oever Logies is a holiday home only 4.3 mi from the city of Leuven and right next to the Dijle River meanders. Free private parking is available on site.A huge nature reserve is closeby which offers a panorama over the valley. There are various cycling and walking routes.There is a seating area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Towels and bed linen are provided at Aan Den Oever Logies. Other facilities include a sun terrace.Leuven is known for its historical buildings and architectures, shops and various restaurants.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 8.1 mi from the property.
- I loved everything there and the owner was so nice I will comeback again
- Our plane was delayed 7 hours and Barbara stayed up to give us keys and show us around. It was delightful.
- Exceptional fully equipped house in the middle of nature. We repatriated from Singapore and used it as temporary living. The owners were super friendly and made our stay extra comfortable by letting the boys use their pool next door. I would highly recommend for short or longer stays like ours, 3 weeks.
- A beautiful place to stay close to the gorgeous city of Leuven. Loved every minute of it. I would definitely stay again. The owners were absolutely lovely.
- In general, it was very good , would like to go there again .
B&B Vallis Dyliae
This peacefully located bed and breakfast offers rooms with English country-style décor, free Wi-Fi and countryside views. Vallis Dyliae includes a salon bar and a spacious garden with a terrace. Leuven is a 10-minute drive away.The Doode-Bemde Nature Reserve is 1,650 feet from the property. B&B Vallis Dyliae is 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Brussels which features sights including the Magritte Museum. Bicycle rental and a packed lunch service is available on site.Each of the rooms at Vallis Dyliae B&B has been lightly decorated and has wooden floors. They come with a TV, desk and seating area. The bathrooms feature a shower and hairdryer. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room which overlooks the garden.
- Quiet location Friendly owners Nice breakfast Very clean and comfortable rooms Parking on the property Pleasant indoor and outdoor common facilities
- Very friendly reception, flexibility in accomodating extra guest, beautifully furnished rooms, delicious breakfast, great touch of personal attention. Everything was exactly right. In short, a pleasure to spend our weekend at.
- I would like to stay here again for the next tour! Great owner and thoughtful ideas about our stay. Surroundings are so natural and beautiful.
- Beautiful house in the countryside with plenty of nice walks in the surroundings. Clean, nicely decorated and spacious rooms. Friendly host and great breakfast!
- Uitgebreid en gevarieerd ontbijt met vers fruit, streekproducten en zelfgemaakte confituur tot in de puntjes verzorgd Vriendelijke ontvangst door de behulpzame gastheerGeen probleem om later uit te checken dan het voorziene uurZeer hyginisch en alles volgens COVID19 regels.
Boslucht Leuven is located in Heverlee.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. A fridge is also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can access the free WiFi or use the business center.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible in the surroundings.Brussels is 14 mi from Boslucht Leuven, while Antwerp is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Located in Leuven and only 2.4 miles from Leuven Christmas Market, Exclusive guesthouse has accommodations with garden views, free WiFi and free private parking. The property is 1.8 miles from Grote Markt and 1.8 miles from KU Leuven.The apartment comes with 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.UZ Leuven is 3.3 miles from the apartment, while Leuven Town Hall is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 13 miles from Exclusive guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
B&B Baron’s House Neerijse-Leuven
B&B Baron’s House is located in a faithfully restored listed building from 1705. The rooms in this historic house are equipped with a flat-screen and satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. It is located in the peaceful center of De Doode Bemde nature reserve which makes the area ideal for cycling and hiking.Each of the 8 rooms includes a private bathroom. Every morning an extensive buffet breakfast is served including fruit, eggs and juices. During warmer weather guests can enjoy breakfast on the terrace.The guest house’s restaurant, Baron’s Brasserie, offers variety of Belgian cuisine dishes prepared with regional ingredients.B&B Baron’s House is less than a 5-minute walk from a bus stop which offers services into the center of Leuven in only 20 minutes. Leuven is 5 mi away and Brussels 9.3 mi. Free parking is available on site.
- owners of the Barrons are a delightful young couple eager to make our stay the best possible
- Super locationFriendly staffVery modern beautiful room and facilities
- Beautiful surroundings. Modern comfortable room with great bed and bathroom. Breakfast in garden very relaxing.
- Great location, authenticity of building and staff, additional living room with kitchen and coffee/tea facilities was just splendid
- situation en plen milieu de ma reserve naturelle preferee.
This modern hotel offers a sophisticated, minimalist interior and has created a new hotel concept with a personal touch.The comfortable and relaxing atmosphere at the property provides a great setting for business guests and modern travelers alike. The hotel’s friendly staff will welcome you into a contemporary and harmonious atmosphere. Take advantage of the trendy terrace of the hotel or take a 5 minute drive into the center of the city of Leuven. You can also explore the surroundings by bike, which is available from the hotel for free.After an active day in the city, you can unwind and enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant, Voltaire.
- Close enough to walk into centre but quiet spot with eating options away from the crowds. Free bikes, helpful staff, and free laundry we appreciated.
- Very nice hotel with beautiful and well equipped rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the breakfast is great with a very friendly lady organizing the breakfast.
- Easy check in, friendly staff. Free parking in the street if you find a spot. Quiet area, not too far from the center by bicycle. Simple room with plenty power sockets and a small empty mini fridge. Good water pressure in the shower. Large bath tub. Very clean. Selection of pillows to choose from. Good memory foam matras, not too soft.
- It was a very nice room, spacious, clean and bright. The staff is very polite and helpful with little tips about the city. The wireless internet connection was quite stable and fast, which was important for our online conference calls. Although it takes some time, we preferred walking between the hotel and the center and enjoyed it a lot. There also seems to be a free bicycle rental service of the hotel, which we did not use. One downside can be the lack of shops and restaurants around the hotel. But you can reach an area rich of shops with a walk of 1520 min. Also, if you need some snacks or drinks in your room, you should better buy them in the supermarkets close to the center and carry them over.
- Friendly staff. The hotel is located in a quiet residential area perfect to relax. Very comfortable bed, big bathroom and modern design
Lavan is the ideal residence for both business people and life lovers. Enjoy the breakfast which is served in the winter garden.The rooms are equipped with all comforts, including internet, TV, a private bathroom with a rain shower, sink and toilet.There is ample parking and a bus leaves to the center only 100 feet from the B&B every 15 minutes. The center is also 15 minutes walking distance.Lavan is easy to reach by car (1.2 mi from the motorway) and public transport. It is ideally located in the green outskirts of Leuven, near the Arenberg Park with many walking and cycling routes. UZ Gasthuisberg is a 4-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, who waited for me for my late checkin, even after providing procedure of selfckeckin.
- Good location close to my place of work, very nice staff, good breakfast.
- Location was great for work. The location was quiet and clean. The garden in back was wonderful with chickens and rabbits.
- Reception Staff was much kindly service.I will use this hotel in next time!
- Great covid measures. They dont have a centering air conditioner so dont need worry about virius spreading from one room to another.The staff is really nice and carefully answered all question I asked.They have 6 free parking slots. 5 minutes to imec.
Boardhousing is located at a 10-minutes’ walk from the 16th-century Arenberg Castle and its large gardens. The accommodations offers WiFi throughout. In the center of Leuven, there are many restaurants with Belgian and international specialties. Bicycles are available free of charge for guests to explore the surroundings.The Standard and Luxury studios are equipped with a kitchenette. The Suite has direct access to a terrace. All units have a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer. Common laundry facilities are also available on site. An extensive breakfast is served every morning in the main building of the hotel, located at a 3-minutes’ walk from Boardhousing.There is also the reception located to check-in and to check-out and where you are welcome with all your questions.The main train station is 7 minutes away and offers direct connections to Brussels in 20 minutes. The historical center of Leuven featuring the Central Market Square and the Old Square, with its plenty bars and restaurants, is located 1.2 mi from Boardhousing.
- Great location! Very close to the bus stop and Heverlee train station. Washer and Dryer facility in the basement. I stayed in the basic room and it came as advertised. I asked for a kettle and the hotel provided one for the duration of stay.
- The aparthotel has a washing machine, dryer and ironing for free. The bad was confortable.Its really close to the bus station that goes to the city center. Also close to the Carrefour supermarkets and Delhaze. The kitchinette was really good. It had everything, except dish soap.
- Very friendly staff, very convenient location, a weekend market just outside of window, beautiful n quiet surrounding neighborhood, closeby supermarket.
- It was really great to have a bike and a washing machine during my stay. The apartment was spacious and very close by the university in Heverlee and the old city centre.
- Very kind gesture from the manager by upgrading us to a lovely room with a balcony. This as there was a mix up in rooms due to construction work in the building. Great that there are bikes to cycle to the city center in only 10 minutes.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oud-Heverlee