Van Der Valk Hotel Brugge Oostkamp
Located in the former castle Cruydenhove, this hotel is located 10 minutes from the historical center of Bruges and a 20-minute drive from the coast and the North Sea Beach. Guests can benefit from free WiFi, a wellness center, a restaurant and a bar.The Van der Valk hotel Brugge-Oostkamp offers tastefully furnished guest rooms and luxurious suites. The wellness center includes a sauna, a spa bath and a gym for exercise and relaxation.The restaurant serves freshly prepared dishes in the warm atmosphere of its stylish setting. You can have a cool drink from the bar and unwind in its intimate and informal ambiance.The hotel is located right next to the E40 Motorway Exit and provides free parking facilities. Historical Ghent is a 35-minute drive away. Ostend is 17 mi from the hotel. A bus station is located 0.6 mi from the hotel, offering a regular connection to the center of Bruges.
- they offered us comfort room although we paid for standard room
- This is a hotel that I use very often when i am in transit in Northern Belgium. It is also one that I thoroughly recommend. I would like to add that my family and friends also use this Hotel. Clean,friendly,efficient and quality service. Also very good location.
- Amazing hotel. We had a 1 night stay on route to our next location. It is conveniently located, parking was free and easy. The reception area was beautifully decorated, as was the room and the restaurant. We ate in the restaurant, the food was delicious and good value. The room was large with a balcony and had everything we needed for our stay. We would definitely stay here again.
- I am a frequent visitor of this Hotel and I have never been disappointed. Ideal location, very clean and supported by helpful and very efficient staff. I have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel.
- Easy access from the motorway make it a good stop off when traveling
Located in Oostkamp in the West-Vlaanderen region, Casa Leontine has a garden. This bed and breakfast has accommodations with free WiFi.This bed and breakfast is equipped with a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Bruges is 8 miles from Casa Leontine, while Ghent is 23 miles away. Ostend – Bruges International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in Oostkamp, 18 mi from Ostend, Hoeve Westdijk offers a garden and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hoeve Westdijk offers a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible in the surroundings.Bruges is 4.3 mi from the accommodations, while Ghent is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 17 mi from Hoeve Westdijk.
- The breakfast was amazing! An entire spread of fruit, cheese, meat, bread, and even eggs cooked to order!!
- The room interior, excellent breakfast and warmth of the host
- Exceptional host, view from window and breakfast. Felt like home during the stay
- Room was great. Breakfast was really good and could be brought to our room so that was great.
- Superb breakfast. Garden room is a delightful retreat. Nice quiet location away from the bustle of Bruges, but close enough to enjoy it. Park in Railway Station car park in Bruges and take free shuttle into centre or enjoy the walk. Photo is in Bruges.
B&B Fra Bartolo
Located in Oostkamp, 17 mi from Ostend, B&B Fra Bartolo features a bar and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A fridge and kettle are also offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.B&B Fra Bartolo offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Bruges is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Ghent is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 17 mi from B&B Fra Bartolo.
- The owner was very friendly, we felt welcome and appreciated. Cozy place, amaizing breakfast, childrenfriendly. Easy to park. We didnt go out in Oostkamp, but were passing by some nice bars and restaurants while driving to the hotel although the location is quite, there is an opportunity to have a drink or two in the area around.
- Host is very friendly, breakfast was the best we had in belgium by far, the honesty bar is a wonderful idea and cheap if you want to grab a beer the selection was great,8.
- Machtunde and Dirk were so wonderfully welcoming and made me feel very at home. The house and gardens are beautiful. I had such a lovely relaxing evening it was perfect.
- very nice BB, very nice owners fantastic value wonderful breakfast
- Super friendly and helpful owner who offered great advice for our trip. The location is great and easy to reach central Bruges. The breakfast was amazing also!
Located in Oostkamp, 17 mi from Ostend, Flemish cottage features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, shower and bath.The homestay offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Flemish cottage offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Bruges is 4.3 mi from Flemish cottage, while Ghent is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 16 mi from the homestay.
- Amazing old house. Nice place too. Just beside the church.
- Isabella and Patrick very welcoming and very friendly and helpful, breakfast was very good. Isabella served a glass of champagne with breakfast for my wifes birthday. A really lovely place to stay would definitely go back
- Wonderful traditional Flemish cottage. Beautifully presented space, comfortable, clean, dog friendly. The hosts are very helpful and the breakfast in the garden was amazing.
- Comfortable beds. Hostess Isabelle could not have done any more to make us feel at home.
- Absolutely delicious breakfast. Isabella and Patrick were the best hosts.
De Grote Linde
Set in the countryside in Oostkamp, De Grote Linde features accommodations at a farm, offering guests the possibility to participate in various farm activities. The property comes with a children’s playground, a games room and free wired internet access.Spread out over 2 floors, each living unit is equipped with tiled flooring, a desk and a telephone. Boasting garden views, the rooms are provided with a bathroom fitted with a shower, as well as towels and linen.Guests of De Grote Linde can make use of the shared kitchen to prepare meals. In the morning, you can start the day with a breakfast prepared with local and home-made products. The garden terrace is furnished with barbecue facilities, which can be used for a charge.Farm activities include milking cows and feeding the farm animals. For children, several other activities and facilities are available. For those who wish to explore the green surroundings, free bicycle and walking maps are provided.The historical city of Bruges with the Belfry and the Basilica of the Holy Blood is 6.2 mi from De Grote Linde. Boudewijn Seapark Amusement Park is a 13-minute drive. Damme is 9.8 mi and the Belgian Seaside is 15 mi away.
- Loved the hospitality of the owner and her family. Made us feel at home and showed us their farm. Genuinely lovely lady!! Young children really enjoyed feeding the dairy cows and playing on the grounds. Beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was filling and generous every morning. We look forward to staying here again next year!
- Rural location in close proximity to a town. Bus 20 to Brugge was only 1/2 mile away. Lem helped run me into town on her errands. She washed my clothes. I didnt pack much to save weight. She helped a lot. Great check in check out experience.
- It was an amazing stay and to help on the farm was great for the kids
- We absolutely loved staying on this working cow farm and the hosts not only showed us the facilities but involved our kids in the work with the cows as well. There were also bikes for them to ride and a play area. She prepared an absolutely wonderful breakfast in the mornings and it was in a great location for exploring Brugge, Ghent, and World War I sites further to the west. The apartment was comfortable and clean and our host went above and beyond to make sure that we had all that we needed.
- The hosts were super nice and so kind in showing us their farm. Loved the cows and fresh dairy
B&B Le Plat Pays Oostkamp-Brugge
One of our best sellers in Oostkamp! This cottage-style bed and breakfast offers a room with free WiFi in a peaceful countryside setting, less than 3.1 mi from Bruges. Le Plat Pays includes a spacious garden with a swimming pond, terrace and barbecue. The grounds also include an orchard and is home to several different types of farm animals.The rooms at Plat Pays feature unique décor and a view of the garden. There is also a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom comes with a shower.Le Plat Pays is just over 10 minutes’ drive from Boudewijn Seapark. The historic town of Gent is just over 35 minutes away by car. Oostende and the sandy North Sea beach can be reached in a 30-minute car journey. Guests can make use of bicycles for free during their stay.
- Everything including the lovely dogs, cat, rabbit,chicken and horse, the garden, peacefulness, and warm welcome! Not to forget the superb breakfast, homemade honey and free of charge bicycles!
- The concept of the unusual housing was a great experience! There was a smell but got used to it and it wasnt disturbing much anyway. The natural pool was amazing!!!
- Carolines BB was an absolute joy! Where do I begin….The comfy bed, the delicious and plentiful homemade breakfast, the bikes, the help with a cab to the train station, the travel guide, the perfect decor…it was a pleasure!
- Wonderful place in the country. Loved the animals and the friendly people.
- Everything. The place, the host, accommodation and the food, everything was brilliant.
Kasteelhof van Loppem
Located in Loppem, 14 mi from Ostend, Kasteelhof van Loppem features a bar and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Kasteelhof van Loppem offers a barbecue.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Bruges is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Ghent is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 17 mi from Kasteelhof van Loppem.
- Hosts were very kind and nice. Lots of land with animals dog, some 20 lambs roaming inside a fence, very artistically decorated room, top class continental breakfast, fruit trees all around, nice ambience, and more!
- From the moment the owners greeted us it was like visiting family! The decor and comfort of the home made us feel as if we grew up in the home. The beautiful fruit trees and scenery of the land made our stay even more impressive! The children loved our stay so much the youngest cried because he did not want to leave. All the children loved playing outside, playing with the owners wiener dog, and seeing the many sheep in the land.
- The breakfast was excellent, maybe a bit expensive
- Warm welcome included toiletries. Nice breakfast. Farm like feeling. Totally recommended. Extremely nice hosts including Fidel, the dog.
- Beautiful accomodation, great spacious room for 3 of us. Very clean. Breakfast very tasty with fresh fruits, fresh squeezed orange juice, eggs of your liking, fresh coffee and bread. Owners and their dog very friendly and helpful. Great garden space. Thank you x
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, vakantiewoning Margaux is located in the Sint-Michiels district of Bruges, only 0.7 mi from Boudewijn Seapark. The city center of Brugge is within 1.7 mi of the holiday home. The holiday home provides free WiFi.This holiday home with garden views features 3 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The property has a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. A flat-screen TV is provided.The holiday home offers a terrace.Beguinage is 1.7 mi from vakantiewoning Margaux. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
- Hosts are friendly and explained everything. Home has been updated and contains everything a family needs. Thanks Nico and Stephanie for a great place to stay.
- We thank Nico and his family for the excellent welcome. They think in every detail to make guests stay very comfortable. Their house is very clean, organized and nice. We definitely recommend their place.
- Everything was perfect! Thanks to the host Nico! Nice big house, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, good location.
- Lovely hosts and very modern, stylish and childfriendly house with many toys. Host provided us tourist and house information once booking was confirmed and also responded timely. It was a very pleasant stay.
- Everything! The beds were very comfortable, it was very clean, modern and warm. The design was lovely. The bathrooms super clean and with excellent facilities. We loved this place.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Sixteen offers accommodations in Bruges.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Next to each room there is a relaxation area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Boudewijn Seapark is 0.9 mi from B&B Sixteen, while Minnewater is 1.4 mi from the property. Antwerp International Airport is 53 mi away.
- Welcoming staff, nicely decorated comfy rooms. Good walk along the river into town.
- The bb was lovely and very clean. Host was very welcoming and informative. Happy to help with any questions. Would highly recommend this place. Couldnt fault it in any way.
- The property was of a very high standard and attention to detail was impeccable. Inge was a truly warm host who made us feel welcome in her home.
- It was an excellent stay overall, very cosy and quiet place. Perfect choice! And the sauna is sooo good! Thanks to our host Inge for making our stay comfortable.
- Inge is the best host I have ever met during my trips. Everything was perfect and cured in every single detail. Amazing breakfast and environment, nothing could have been better. Super lovely welcome drink with snacks
Looking for: Best Hotels in Oostkamp