Chatham Travel Lodge
Located near Interstate 90, this Old Chatham motel features an outdoor terrace and rooms that include a microwave and refrigerator. Downtown Chatham is 2 miles away.Cable TV is available in each simply furnished room at Chatham Travel Lodge. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also included. Select rooms feature a separate living area.Fax and photocopying services are available.Shopping and dining options are within 3 miles of the Travel Lodge Chatham. The Ghent Playhouse is 5 miles away and Shaker Museum and Library is 8 miles away.
- Close to town, shopping centers and the owner and staff are very friendly and respectful.
- My family enjoyed the comfort of the room, and how quiet of a stay it was even though it was fourth of july weekend. The location was very convenient as it was near major towns, and where we had our event held.
- The bed was a little flat but was comfortable, the room size was good! The bathroom was very outdated but the room was immaculate. The ambiance on the outside was beautiful. Would definately go back. You couldnt beat the price. Due to the reviews, I brought liquid poutporri, the room smelled and that did the trick! We made the best of it since the cost couldnt be beat!!
- I liked that the staff accommodated our need to be on the ground floor. I liked that the room had lots of space, a refrigerator and a microwave. Overall it was a good value.
- I stay there on and off every month and not only are they polite and accommodating, the rooms are always clean. While you can tell the hotel has been around, the maintenance is great. Quality is consistent
Berkshire Travel Lodge
Located off of Interstate 90, this hotel is surrounded by the Berkshire Mountains and features scenic views and an outdoor pool. Tanglewood Musical Center is a 15-minute drive away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at the Berkshire Travel Lodge. They are decorated in light colors and have cable TV. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available upon request.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Canaan Berkshire Travel Lodge. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. A terrace provides panoramic views.The Bousquet Ski Area is 12 miles from the motel. The town of West Stockbridge is 4 miles away.
- Its definitely not the four seasons but it was perfect for what my boyfriend and I needed a clean bathroom and a comfortable bed. Considering what I paid, I am pleasantly surprised! The views of the mountain are also a definite plus! Would stay here again.
- location is great right off the highway except tricky to pull out of a very sharp right at bottom of a steep hill. Value for money was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice and quiet and a surprisingly beautiful viewthis would be a lovely place to stay in the summer.
- It was a great locational choice. Conveniently near gas stations, awesome food places, and our destination was less than 30 minutes away. Would totally recommend!
- Right off the highway and easily accessible. Price is great and the staff/owners are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a nice place to stay at a very good price……
- Oh such great views, value. Wo fearful breakfast, staff.please come all.
Comfort Inn & Suites East Greenbush – Albany
The Comfort Inn & Suites East Greenbush – Albany hotel is located in Rensselaer’s Tech Valley, home to the University at Albany East Campus and the Rensselaer Technology Park, housing more than 30 companies including IBM and GE Healthcare.It is close to downtown Albany, New York’s historic capital. The Empire State Plaza, Times Union Center, the USS Slater at Destroyer Escort Historical Museum and the New York State Museum are just a few reasons to see Albany. Choose to dine in one of the many gourmet restaurants before taking in a show at The Palace, The Egg center for the performing arts or Capital Repertory Theater; all are within two city blocks of our famous capitol buildings.Just west from this hotel is the Lebanon Valley Speedway and the base of the Berkshire Mountains, where guests can enjoy antiquing, skiing and the many sounds of Tanglewood.Free hot breakfast is provided. All guests can enjoy our 100 percent smoke-free facility, indoor pool, hot tub and on-site fitness center.The Berkshire Ballroom provides place for social celebrations and can be divided to host lectures, training sessions, board meetings and more. Business travelers can also appreciate the free high-speed Internet access in all rooms and the business center.
- We were pleasantly surprised with this location especially being we traveled during the covid situation. The breakfast was scant but was what could be offered during this time and the pool was just opened the day before we arrived which was definately a nice addition to our stay. The common space, although most shut down, allowed for a few nooks and crannies that we could go to to get our work accomplished.
- Due to Covid breakfast bad not even any hard boiled eggs to take and go should just give a 5 Dunkin Donuts voucher instead of trying as poor selection
- Room was very clean, bed comfortable, air conditioning was perfect, not too noisy
- I do not eat breakfast and during this Covid scare they were very careful. Coffee was great! And fresh cold water always available.
- My room was spotless!! Super clean and comfortable. Staff was great!!
Best Western New Baltimore Inn
This West Coxsackie hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Coxsackie. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Best Western New Baltimore Inn features a refrigerator, microwave and cable TV in every guest room. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at the New Baltimore Inn can use the gym or the jacuzzi. A business center and game room are also available.The Bronk Museum is 4 miles away. The Windham Ski Area is 30 miles away.
- We did not eat the breakfast. Due to COVID they only had bagged breakfast.
- Had to change room due to smoke smellSecond room much betterThere were no amenities or breakfast offeredRate was high for remote area of Ny with no amenities
- Location was on the way home the room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The town center was only a few minutes away
- The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful.It is 1 minute off the thruway but I never heard the traffic,
- Rm had a spa bath that my kids enjoyed. It was quiet for the most part. No heavy traffic in halls. Had laundry area. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Located off Route 20, this Pittsfield hotel is 3.5 miles from Lichtenstein Center for the Arts. The hotel features a hydro-massage tub and a gym as well as traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites has cable TV in the rooms.The Arrowhead Museum is 5.5 miles from the Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The room was amazing and big for the price we paid. We had a two bedroom suite.
- Breakfast was better than expected during COVID, special ordered egg sausage burritos, not sitting out under a lamp
- The facility was very nice and clean, the beds were very comfortable
- The room was spacious, comfortable, and very clean. Staff was friendly and efficient. Very conveniently located.
- The whirlpool was very soothing and the room was very big an clean
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie
Located just off Interstate 87, this hotel is 4.3 miles from downtown Coxsackie, New York. It features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Free access to the gym, jacuzzi and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites West Coxsackie. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every room at the West Coxsackie Holiday Inn Express. All modern rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and include a work desk.Sycamore Golf Club is 8 miles from the hotel. Bronck Museum is 4 miles away.
- The facilities were very clean which was important to me. The breakfast was very good and plentiful they had a grabandgo bag available.
- Employee that checked us in was excellentgave us great feedback on restaurants in the area and explained breakfast choiceswhich were also great. She was super friendly.
- Happy staff, convenient location, substitute breakfast.
- Everything was great, from the comfy beds to the packed togo breakfasts during COVID 19. We stayed for just one night and we were impressed.
- Considering Covid 19 the staff did an excellent job with breakfast. The coffee was fantastic.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lenox
This Lenox, Massachusetts hotel is just one mile from Bousquet Ski Area. Howard Johnson Lenox offers an outdoor pool, mountain views and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Rooms are furnished with microwaves and refrigerators. They also provide coffee makers and seating areas.While staying at Lenox Howard Johnson Express Inn, guests can enjoy continental breakfast and a picnic area. The hotel offers vending machines and a 24-hour front desk. Three restaurants are within one mile.Pittsfield Country Club is one mile from Howard Johnson. The hotel is 3 miles from The Colonial Theatre and Kennedy Park and 9 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Location excellent to visit all Berkshires highlights. Spacious room, all facilities fridge, microwave, coffee maker in room. Very convenient during COVID19. Room very comfortable and clean.
- This was a very nice choice for us, a mature couple. We stayed 2 nights and wanted to enjoy Lenox and Stockbridge and other areas of the Berkshires. The room was comfortable and very clean. Often we find that there is only one chair in a room, we had two comfortable chairs, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Perfect! This location is easy to find easy off the highway with restaurants nearby. Good choice!!
- Weve stayed at all the cheap hotels in this location and this one was definitely the best.
- Quiet, clean, safe and reasonably priced. Great staff.
- Clean and comfortable. Inexpensive. Complementary hot breakfast was very good.
In the heart of the Berkshire Mountains, this family-owned motel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Bousquet Ski Area is only an 8-minute drive away.The Berkshire Inn has rooms all equipped with cable TV, a microwave, and refrigerator. They are decorated in rich colors and dark cherry wood furnishings.Continental breakfast is served between June and September in the lobby. The Inn Berkshire provides copy and fax services at the 24-hour front desk. A picnic area is also available.The motel is a 3-minute drive from the Colonial Theatre, in downtown Pittsfield. The Canoe Meadows Wildlife Sanctuary is 2 miles away and Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is 13 miles away.
- It was quiet and I was able to come and go easily. Staff I interacted with were pleasant. It was very close to the heart of downtown.
- As far as motels go this was very clean, shower had good pressure, beds were comfortable and we had everything we needed soap, cups in the room, decent tv, and even mini fridge. WiFi could be better. Late check in was efficient if not overly friendly but nothing really to complain about.
- No breakfast. I couldnt find it but that was probably my fault. Nice room I would not have expected from the outside. Walking distance to a park.
- Everything was nice, except for the slow working toliet, will let owner know when checking out. But overall the stay was very nice
- Room was clean with a comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean and well put together. Fresh towels and sheets each day. Fridge was large enough for my needs. Room felt clean and fresh.
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush – Albany Skyline
Just outside of downtown Albany off Interstate 90, this Rensselaer, New York hotel features an indoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Times Union Center is 4 miles away.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush – Albany Skyline, guests can work at the computer in the lobby or take advantage of the gym facilities. An indoor hot tub is also available.In-room coffee facilities and cable TV with pay-per-view movies are available at the hotel. The classic guest rooms include white linens and wood furniture.The New York State Museum is 4.5 miles from the Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush. Albany International Airport is 14.5 miles away.The spacious breakfast area has cinnamon rolls and fresh coffee. Hot and cold items are available including omelets, bacon and fruit.
- The views and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was very clean!!! Beds were comfy. Staff friendly and the proximity to the 90 and view of the city were awesome.
- Staff was friendly, accommodations were clean, breakfast was the normal hotel breakfastcookies available at checkin and morning paper was offered as well. Fitness center and pool area was clean.
- Visiting our son and granddaughters who live in Troy now. Look forward to frequent visits and staying at Holiday Inn Express every time!!! Breakfast was Great!!
- The young lady who checked us in was great. She was warm, welcoming, and professional. People like her really boost your brand.
Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA
Located 2 miles north of Lenox, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Chesterwood Estate and Berkshire Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes away.Days Inn Lenox provides cable TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. Ironing facilities are also included and select rooms have a seating area or work desk.Guests at Lenox Days Inn are offered a continental breakfast every morning. Free newspapers are available in the lobby and free parking is on site.The Norman Rockwell Museum is only 8.5 miles from this Days Inn and Butternut Ski Area is within a 30-minute drive.
- All good!!. Great view. Great Staff! Great Locale!
- bagged breakfast was very good allot of places just got rid of it completely. did not have minimum 2 night stay like allot of the hotels in the area.
- Everything was great. Size of the room, clean, good AC, and great location.
- Very nice room, hot bath was great. Quiet, great breakfast. I would stay here for the value.
- Very nice staff, the cleanliness. The wonderful coffee !!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Old Chatham