William Macintosh Motor Lodge
One of our top picks in Naracoorte. Set on 2 acres of gardens and fruit orchards, William Mackintosh Motor Lodge offers an on-site restaurant and a bar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some also feature a spa bath.Located in the heart of the Limestone Coast, William Mackintosh Motor Lodge is 15 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage listed Naracoorte Caves National Park. The Coonawarra Wine Region is 30 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms offer a mini bar, electric blankets and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Highlander Restaurant serves international cuisine and dishes such as smoked salmon and steak. It is open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week. The bar offers a range of beer and wine.
- Receptionist was THE star of the place. So friendly and helpful. Such a pleasant surprise these days. Location off highway was quietRooms were goodBeds were very good Food was excellent
- The room we stayed in had everything we needed for the night. The shower was great and the bed was comfy.
- The check in staff were very helpful approachable.Quick and easy.
- The staff were amazing and did as much as possible to make our stay special
- Rooms are Comfortable and clean. Great local offering in the mini bar and restaurant. Restaurant atmosphere was lively with music at evening and breaking news in the morning.Dinner food offerings was delicious and a great variety offered, including daily special. Breakfast in the restaurant was great value for money. Will stay again. Whole stay was value for money.
The Avenue Inn
The Avenue Inn provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Naracoorte. The property has a cafe open Tuesdays to Sundays, as well as a restaurant serving local cuisine from Wednesdays to Saturdays. Room service is available outside of these days with prior notice to the property.At the motel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The Avenue Inn offers an outside deck.The property is nearby wine regions, including Coonawarra, which is a 30-minute drive away, and Wrattonbully, a 10-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Mount Gambier Airport, 54 mi from the property.
- The room was a good size and clean. The restaurant was great for both breakfast and dinner. Staff were friendly and helpful. There was very little noise from adjacent rooms.
- Comfortable bed, plenty of hot water and renovated bathroom. Staff friendly and efficient
- Nicely furnished room, spotlessly cleanedAmple parking spots
- Really great newly refurbished hotel. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Located on a quiet street off from the main highway. Very hard to fault this place!
- Very comfortable bed, great shower head and the hygiene is tip top. Not forgetting the outstanding breakfast.
Naracoorte Hotel Motel
One of our best sellers in Naracoorte! Located in Naracoorte, Naracoorte Hotel Motel has a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.You can play darts at the motel.The nearest airport is Mount Gambier Airport, 55 mi from Naracoorte Hotel Motel.
- We were in the newly renovated room and it was very nice. The bed was good, pillows a little soft for me but I take my own anyway. Have absolutely no complaints. Location great supermarket right next door. Thanks Hayden for attending to our phone request. We had dinner at the hotel which was nice and a good selection
- Ease of location And stranger that cleaned my headlights Free and easy entertainment under main entrance to rooms
- Loved having the back area to chill with mates before hittin the sports bar.
- Very clean and tidy. Perfect for what we needed for the night
- Location Location Location. Close to everything. The staff were helpful and friendly. Also the steak was kick ae, and the salad, and the chips. Will be back to eat there again.
Big4 Naracoorte Holiday Park
Featuring an outdoor pool and a mini golf course, Naracoorte Holiday Park is located in Naracoorte, just 800 feet from Parklands Nature Park. Free WiFi access is available for guests.Offering a satellite TV and either a kitchenette or full kitchen, each unit at the holiday park includes a dining table and patio with outdoor furniture. Each private bathroom provides a hairdryer and a shower.Barbecue facilities are available on site Holiday Park Naracoorte, which features table tennis and an on-site garden. Cycling and golfing can be enjoyed in the surrounding area.Naracoorte Airport is just 3.1 mi from the holiday park. Cave Range Forest Reserve is 9 minutes’ drive away.
- Fantastic swimming pool. Beautiful view of the park. Close to the town centre. Bird lovers paradise.
- We didnt have breakfast because we had a sports day event.
- bouncing pillow, gokarts, frisbee golf, pretty grounds
- Location, amenities, quality accomodation, friendly staff
- Nice and peaceful place to stay grate staff to talk to just a great little place to stay been here quite a few times now and will definitely keep coming back havent been disappointed in any way what so ever yet. Thank you so much guys very much appreciated.
Featuring a garden, balconies and private bathrooms with spa baths Carolynnes Cottages are an 18-minute drive from Blanche Cave. Free WiFi and free on-site parking are available.These cozy, air conditioned villas are a 19-minute drive from both Wonambi Fossil Center and Naracoorte Caves National Park.Guests can sit in a provided bathrobe and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV and DVD player. You can prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it on the outdoor furniture or in the dining area.
- Carolynnes Cottage is a beautiful comfortable cottage set in a lovely garden, just off the highway coming into Naracoorte. Everything was clean and very well presented. The breakfast provisions were more than adequate and the welcome cakes were delicious. My bed was very comfy.
- Great breakfast provisions provided, with many options
- Very well equipped with fantastic touches. Well thought out extras and a benchmark for any BB. A fridge full of bacon, eggs, loaf of bread, juices,wine, chopcs and slice. Decor very busy and totally catering for an elderly age group, but equipped for all ages with great deck and bbq facilities. A bit out of the way food delivery available and a restaurant a short walk a way. Good spot.
- Was very clean, well looked after and had most essentials you will need to just relax. Had lovely garden and a nice view. Was only few mins drive to the shops and city center.
- Beautiful setting. Peaceful and relaxing, and a lot of a 4 and 6 yo to explore. Love the cottage, the full breakfast and everything else.
Country Roads Motor Inn Naracoorte
Located on the Limestone Coast, Country Roads Motor Inn Naractoorte offers 23 spacious rooms, all with access to free WiFi, free parking and cable channels. Naracoorte Town Center is located 1,300 feet away.Each room has a flat-screen TV, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a microwave, toaster, bar fridge, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and an iron. All rooms have a queen-sized bed. Some have a single-sized bed as well. Enjoy a walk through the gardens or enjoy the use of BBQ facilities.Guests staying at Country Roads Motor Inn Naracoorte can take a 5-minute walk to the town center, which has cafes, pubs and shops.Guests can visit the famous Naracoorte Caves. Naracoorte is 30 minutes’ drive from the Coonawarra wineries, while Mt Gambier is a 1-hour drive away. The nearest airport is Mount Gambier Airport, 55 mi from Country Roads Motor Inn Naracoorte.
- Very conveniently located on the main street into town centre. Staff very helpful.
- I liked everything about this place. It has the perfect location, rooms, service, facilities and the staff here is amazing. Kudos to the manager Julie who is very welcoming and will ensure that you have a great stay.
- Nice and clean, owners very friendly and helpful. Great parking spaces big enough for large cars.
- The two seperate rooms was a lovely surprise and the cleanliness was outstanding. Facilities were spot on and the bed was lovely and comfortable. We will definitely be back.
- This is a great stay in the SE of South Australia for work. Close to the town centre, comfy and on this visit as I was towing a large trailer, plenty of car park space.
Featuring a garden, Rest Motels is located in Naracoorte. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Rest Motels rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The reception at the accommodation can provide tips on the area.The nearest airport is Mount Gambier Airport, 59 miles from Rest Motels.
No reviews yet.
Located in Naracoorte in the South Australia region, Hilltop Escape has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchenette with microwave are offered in certain units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the grill facilities.The nearest airport is Mount Gambier, 58 miles from Hilltop Escape, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The staff were very helpful. Elaine greeted us when we drove up at 11pm and got us settled with a smile. The room was spacious and homey with individual ac and fan control. Being on the edge of town provided beautiful stargazing. It was like staying with friends.
- Location, setting, relaxing, spacious, excellent service, pool, barbecue.
- With young kids its heard to find place where the kids can relaxe and be them selfs, it felt just like being at home.
- Very friendly down to earth hosts! Felt like home!
- Location goodBreakfast goodRoom airy, nice, comfortable and clean
Pinkerton Hill Naracoorte
One of our best sellers in Naracoorte! Pinkerton Hill Naracoorte is a spacious country house with a kitchen, family room and living/dining area. Free WiFi access is available.Guests can watch a show on the TV or DVD player. A fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave is included. Garden views can be enjoyed from the room. Extras include a CD player and barbecue facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. Pinkerton Hill Naracoorte offers free parking.Breakfast supplied on arrival includes bacon and eggs, tomato, cereal, muesli, bread, spreads and tea and coffee. Guests also enjoy a free bottle of wine per stay.Nearby attractions include Parklands Nature Park (2.1 mi) and Naracoorte Golf Club (3.5 mi). Naracoorte Airport is located 11 minutes’ drive away.
- A fantastic property. Far exceeded our expectations. Clean, well kept, well equipped.Excellent communication from hosts.Would have loved to stay longer if that was feasible unfortunately it wasnt!
- Excellent stay! Host was great with communication. Accommodation was clean, comfortable and spacious. Generous breakfast Will definitely stay here again next time in Naracoorte!
- We absolutely loved staying at Pinkerton Hill! Every single aspect was perfect! The gorgeous homestead is fabulous with huge, warm rooms, comfy beds, breakfasts provided even for those of us with dietary requirements/choices all in a beautiful country setting. Everything more is at Pinkerton Hill. Thank you so much for having us!!
- celebrated my birthday in the township of Naracoorte and Pinkerton Hill BB was the perfect location for all of us to stay. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. we all fell in love with the bb.
- Character, fireplace and dusted heating, well equipped kitchen, bathrooms etc. Would definitely revisit. Good for family reunions.
Showgrounds Cottage Naracoorte
One of our best sellers in Naracoorte! Showgrounds Cottage is a short walk from the town center of Naracoorte and the Showgrounds. Free WiFi access is availableThis 2-bedroom house, for one guest group at a time, features a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, laundry, and sheltered patio. It also includes garden views, air-conditioning, and barbecue facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. The property offers free parking.Breakfast supplied on arrival includes bacon and eggs, tomato, cereal, muesli, bread, spreads and tea and coffee. Guests also enjoy a free bottle of wine per stay.Nearby attractions include Parklands Nature Park (1.2 mi) and Memorial Park (0.7 mi). Naracoorte Airport is located 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Great little house with a wonderful garden. Perfect location for us. Walking distance to town.
- Everything was absolutely perfect! Everything was thought of or planned out before our arrival. Breakfast included delicious!. Mr R. Peake was super helpful and I like that he shows care towards our stay.
- Great to have a wonderful breakfast selection and a coffee percolator.The beds were comfy and walking distance to all facilities
- Property was as described. Bottle of wine nice touch and breakfast staples were bacon, eggs, bread and juice. Owners very prompt in responding to all emails and went the extra step of finding out what eateries where open for us on Good Friday.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Naracoorte