One of our top picks in Mostar. Offering free access to an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Mepas is located in Mostar, in the very center of town. A shopping center with various entertainment and shopping options is located right below the hotel. Free WiFi access is available as well as free parking.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Featuring both a shower and a bathtub, the bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras in all rooms include a seating area, satellite channels and pay-per-view channels.Offering infrared loungers, hotel’s spa center includes Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and a steam bath. At Hotel Mepas you will find a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include a congress center, a tour desk and luggage storage.The shopping center also features a cinema, caffee bars, shops, a bank, an exchange office, a hair salon, a children’s playroom and a bowling center.The hotel is located 0.9 mi from Old Bridge Mostar, 0.7 mi from Muslibegovic House and 0.9 mi from Kujundziluk – Old Bazaar. Sarajevo International Airport is 42 mi away.
- Everything was amazing. The bed is so comfy, the breakfast was delicious and the spa was great! We were able to relax and really enjoy all the amenities.
- Its luxury hotel at the place and connected to a shopping mall very nice hotel and staff were good
- I was here two years ago Everything is the same, high quality, luxury…It is the best hotel in the area….Of course, the breakfast is different , the waiter brings to guest what he wants, because of Covid….
- It was comfortable and cleanHaving small mall in hotel
- The hotel was everything we needed after a long bus ride from Split. Our room was massive with a wonderful view. The bed was super comfortable and the enormous bathtub was perfect. Everyone on staff was extremely nice and helpful. Its located outside the old town but we preferred the location as it was close to the train/bus station, not at all full of tourists, and allowed us to see more of Mostar than we would have otherwise. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful.
Hotel-Restaurant Kriva Ćuprija
One of our top picks in Mostar. Set in heritage-listed limestone house, Hotel-Restaurant Kriva Ćuprija is located just steps away from the UNESCO-protected Old Bridge in Mostar. It features a restaurant serving traditional dishes and a summer terrace overlooking the Radobolja River. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms at Hotel-Restaurant Kriva Ćuprija are equipped with air conditioning, mini-bar and cable TV. They all have bathrooms with hairdryer, mini-bars and views of Mostar’s Old Town.Some rooms feature balconyThe restaurant serves international cuisine and national dishes such as veal, saslik and freshwater fish. The dessert menu includes crepes, hurmasice, baklava and tufahija, characteristic Bosnian desserts.
- Best hotel I have ever gone. Staff was amazing, food was amazing and the place was beautiful. It is in the perfect location!
- Its really ancient and makes you feel living the old days, however, it has all the modern equipments.
- Besides being absolutely gorgeous and in the perfect location, the staff at Hotel Kriva uprija is amazing! Zoran and Dennis were wonderful, professional and friendly. The breakfast was incredible and the rooms were comfortable and beautiful. I cant wait to come back and stay here again!
- Magical place in the heart of Mostar. Great food and very helpful staff made our stay really memorable.
- The location is excellent, very close to Stari Most, in the heart of Mostar. The rooms are spacious and modern. We were upgraded to a lovely room on the top floor with a balcony. Breakfast was excellent. The staff were very friendly, helpful and kind. Will definitely stay there again.
One of our top picks in Mostar. Located only 1,500 feet from the well-known Stari Most Bridge and Old Bazaar in Mostar, Hotel Eden offers free use of an indoor swimming pool. Free WiFi access is provided throughout the property and free secured parking is available on site.All rooms here are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV, air-conditioning, a desk, a safe and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and bidet, with hairdryer and free toiletries provided. A panoramic view of the city is available in all units.The Eden’s ground floor includes a restaurant that serves diverse Herzegovinian dishes carefully prepared with locally grown ingredients. International specialties can also be ordered, as can a wide range of wines, both local and international.The spa area, consisting of a swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath, as well as the hotel’s gym can be used by guests free of charge. A selection of massages can be enjoyed at a surcharge. The Eden also features a business center with state-of-the-art conference hall.The property is 1,300 feet away from the Muslibegović House. The River Neretva is only 800 feet away. The owners will happily arrange trips and excursions to the nearby tourist sites.Transfer from and to the bus and train station is offered at a surcharge.
- The staff is really nice and they are very helpful if you need anything
- Everything was spot on. The pool being the highlight of the short stay.
- Everything was perfect. I highly recommend this hotel if you will stay in Mostar!
- Good position. 8 minute walk from old town. The staff was very professional and helpful. The room was clean and nice.
- Since the hotel is higher up, the views are wonderful. The breakfast is also exceptional.
One of our top picks in Mostar. Completely renovated in 2015 and located in the center of Mostar, this hotel is close to the Spanish Square and 0.8 mi from the famous Old Bridge. It has a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi in all areas.A buffet breakfast is available each morning, served in the tiled eating area. The hotel also has an on site restaurant and a caffe bar and patisserie with a terrace. Guests can use the hotel fitness center free of charge.Each room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a telephone and a small work desk for guests to use. Room service is available 24/7.Hotel Mostar is just 15 minutes’ walk from the area’s main rail and bus station. The city pool is 0.6 mi from the hotel, while the tennis court are located 1,650 feet away. Mepas mall, the largest shopping center in Mostar, is 1,000 feet away.Sarajevo International Airport is 78 mi away. Free private parking and a secured garage are available on site free of charge.
- The staff are very friendly and hotel is at an excellent location. It is great value for money with some decent restaurants nearby. The cafe at the restaurant is also very good with friendly and helpful staff.
- Good location and service, city centre, good value for money.
- Very nice and professional staff and hotel. The breakfast was not too exciting but the hotels comfort and facilities made up for it. Short 15 minute walk to old town in Mostar and the walk was nice to get some perspective on the city.
- Spacious rooms with comfortable and good location at the center of Mostar
- We only stayed one night but I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was really clean, location is perfect, stuff really helpful and we will most definitely stay here again!!
One of our top picks in Mostar. Hotel Bristol is located in central Mostar, next to Tito’s Bridge, on the banks of the Neretva River. It offers rooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, and free wired internet.Hotel Bristol has 2 restaurants and a coffee shop that serves freshly made cakes. The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international cuisine. It features spectacular views of Neretva River.Hotel Bristol offers laundry service and room-service, which is available 24 hours a day.Bristol Hotel is just a 15 to 20-minute walk from the Old Bridge and the city’s main attractions. A supermarket as well as restaurants and bars are within 650 feet from the Bristol.Mostar Airport is just 5 mi away and airport shuttle can be arranged at a surcharge.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, top location, nice rooms not furnished in the latest fashion but very comfortable and clean, the beautiful caffe with even more beautiful terrace by the river.
- Bristol is 4 star hotel, but 5 star experience. Romms are spaceous, clean and ac is really helping with Mostar hot weather. Staff is polite, and breakfast is exceptional.
- The room overlooking river Neretva and location of the hotel.
- its a wonderful place and lovely staff the restaurant near by is nice and yum food love the atmosphere and the view from the balcony
- I like the location, it is very close to the old town
One of our top picks in Mostar. Located in a residential area of Mostar, City Hotel offers modernly furnished rooms that overlook the town. There is a restaurant in the same building, as well as shops, bars and rent-a-car service. Free Wi-Fi and free garage parking are available.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safe. Private bathroom offers a shower and hairdryer.The hotel dining room serves breakfast each day. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. Room service is available, as well as laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service.Historic sites such as the UNESCO-protected Old Bridge and the Old Town can be reached in a short walk. There is a Wellness Center 2,300 feet away, while tennis courts are available in 1.2 mi. Excursions to nearby places of interest can also be organized by the hotel.Local busses stop 50 feet away, while the Main Train Station is 0.6 mi from the property. Mostar Airport is 6.2 mi away. Shuttle service can be organized.
- The room is really big. And provide us good breakfast. Staffs are also nice.
- Breakfast was excellent. Good selection of hot and cold food. Staff were very friendly and willing to help.
- Close to everything, underground park, friendly and helpful staff.
- Location is surrounding gas station and other shopsCleanQuietBreakfast was goodCheck in and check out were smooth and quickStaff are very friendly and speak good english
- Had a great doppio especially made for me at breakfast.
One of our top picks in Mostar. Set in the heart of Mostar, just steps away from the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge, Hotel Almira offers elegantly decorated rooms fitted with air conditioning and free WiFi. The on-site restaurant serves local and Mediterranean dishes. Free garage parking with video surveillance is provided.Each room is soundproofed and features a bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Slippers and a hairdryer are some of the available amenities. The rooms offer flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some of them have a view of the city and a balcony.Breakfast is served daily and can be taken in the room. Guests can also enjoy a packed lunch or enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant. The on-site agency can arrange various day trips and tours around Herzegovina upon previous request and at a surcharge.If you feel like visiting, check-out the nearby sights such as the 2nd oldest mosque in Mostar and old ortodox and Franciscan churches from the 18th century .Hotel Almira also offers a 24-hour front desk and a luggage storage. Mostar Airport is located 4.7 mi away.
- Very warm welcomed. Room was nice and tidy. Location is super convenient, 2 minutes away from Stari Most. Staff is very helpful.
- Excellent location. Parking inside was also a very nice plus, considering its almost inside the old town!
- Location is perfect! its a 2 minutes walk to the old bridge. Its very quiet. Free Parking is huge plus for traveling with car. Free breakfast was good, had some local sweets.
- Location and breakfast were excellent. Rooms very clean and good value for money. Staff was friendly and helping. Parking available in back.
- Great location close to the historic city center and old bridge. Motorbike automatically parking in the garage perfect.We have a room with the terrace with view to the city center.
Hotel Villa Nadin
Located only 1,300 feet from the Old Bridge within UNESCO-protected area, a range of shops, restaurants and historical monuments are just a 5-minute walk away. Air conditioning is featured in all of Hotel Villa Nadin’s rooms.A private bathroom and a TV with satellite and cable channels are also featured in the rooms. WiFi and private parking are available free of charge. Some bathrooms have a multi-purpose shower.Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Hotel Villa Nadin’s restaurant. Food and drink can also be taken on the terrace. The dining area features rustic furnishings and bare brick walls.Mostar International Airport is 3.7 mi away. The bus station can be reached on foot in 7 minutes. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
- Everything was clean and cozy. Really nice staff. The old town is like 57 minutes from the hotel. The pool was clean and great in the hot days. I would recommend everyone to stay here and enjoy and relax few days.
- A lot of space and terrace. It was very clean, big and comfy bed.
- Clean and and modern hotel. Excellent staff and the breakfast was delicious! Walking distance to the bridge.
- Close to the old city center.The pool was heaven in that very hot summer days.
- Every thing is awsome rooms, parking swimming pool wonderfull hotel
One of our top picks in Mostar. Located only 650 feet from the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge in Mostar, Hotel Kapetanovina features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.It offers rooms, suites and studios fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle and a mini-bar in the rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property, while a variety of dining options can be found in the area.Muslibegovic House is 2,650 feet from Hotel Kapetanovina, while Kujundziluk – Old Bazaar is 650 feet from the property.
- Good location. Soso breakfast, but okay. Just one night stopover toward Sarajevo from Dubrovnik.
- Everything was amazing, I slept like a baby, I just wish we couldve spent more time in the hotel but sadly we had to leave. The bathroom is really great and the shower spatious so you can comfortably wash yourself.
- This Hotel is great place to stay close to Stari Most in Mostar. We got upgraded to a more spacious room and enjoyed a beautiful view over the city for a very affordable price. The staff was very friendly and helped us with all our questions. We would definitely Coe again.
- The location of the hotel could not get any better its just a few steps away from the bridge. And in a town where parking can be difficult there is TONS of parking in front of the hotel.The receptionist was so kind and sweet. She was genuine and so helpful! We love this hotel Cant say anything bad about it! Also super clean!
- Very spacious room with a nice view of the city and some minarets from the terrace. I wrongly thought that we would have a view of Stari Most but we were only a short walk away from it. Mostar is beautiful and facinating! I wish that we had stayed more than one night.
Hotel Villa Milas
One of our top picks in Mostar. Only a 5-minute walk from the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge and from the Old Town, Hotel Villa Milas offers air-conditioned rooms and features free WiFi throughout. It offers a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are available in the hotel lobby.All rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a work desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy breakfast, which is served daily in the breakfast room. The property offers free private parking on site.The Franciscan Monastery and Saint Peter and Paul Church are right in front of the Villa Milas Hotel.
- Nice hotel, excellent location. Extremely friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms, good breakfast. To put it simple, very recommended hotel to stay in Mostar!
- Wonderful service by the front desk. Thank you for keeping your place clean and thank you for the wonderful breakfast.
- Stayed two nights, the hotel location is perfect few minutes walk to the old bridge Stari Most. Staff are so friendly. Rooms very clean. Good breakfast.I would definitely stay again if I visit Mostar in the future.
- The room was very clean and comfort. Bed is excelent. Breakfast was great.
- Location is good that we just spend a few minutes walk to the city landmark and old bridge. The room is clean and staff is so nice and helpful. They care about the visitors need.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mostar