One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Surrounded by the Laurentians Mountains, minutes from the Mont-Temblant ski area and offering a free ski shuttle, this hotel offers a kitchenette in every suite.Chateau Beauvallon features 1 and 2-bedroom suites with gas fireplaces and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also enjoy private balconies and heated bathroom floors. Free WiFi is also available in every suite.While staying at the Beauvallon, guests can relax in the flower garden or go for a swim in the outdoor pool with a natural stone waterfall. Guests can also enjoy the year-round hot tub or the indoor pool. A private putting green and concierge services are also available.The bar is open Thursday to Saturday evenings offering light bites.
- Beautiful property not far from the pedestrian village, offering shuttle service to the village. Very polite and professional staff. The apartment was beautiful and spacious. Great price!
- The rooms are very inviting and the beds are so comfortable. All staff always provide great customer service. Very convenient that they provide daily shuttle to and from the Tremblant village. Definitely would recommend to family and friends. Looking forward to our next stay.
- Absolutely everything…. beautiful old building but updated in any way… so you feel cosy. People who work there are exceptionally nice and professional, trying to make every moment even better . Love it there and cant wait to go again
- A nice old hotel, cozy and up dated but still kept old charm. Very clean. Family suites are spacious and very well organized. It is everything you need. Close to the village… staffs are extremely nice and helpful. When we decided to stay one more night not only that lady Liz did everything to make it easier for us to book same room so we dont have to move but she brought as bathrobes as a complementary. Nice guest that show how much they care about guests. Kitchen is very well equipped and it has everything you need. Everything looks like on the pictures.We will be back for sure.
- Excellent service and the shuttle to the mountain a big bonus. You have all u need for a nice stay in the room. I was delighted to see a dishwasher even!
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Ideally located at the base of Mont-Tremblant mountain, this hotel offers direct access to the pedestrian village and all key activities. A full-service spa is featured on site.Fairmont Tremblant features guest rooms with satellite TV and on-demand movies. Designer bath amenities and bathrobes are also included.Guests can enjoy free use of the heated indoor and outdoor pool at the Tremblant Fairmont. Use of the hot tubs, sauna, fitness center and business center are also included with a stay.
- Great location. Wonderful room and very friendly staff.
- Great staff, excellent service and awesome pool section
- Really like the location of the accommodations right next to the lift.
- The pool was amazing!! And the people of front desk and in the pool were amazing !
- Its the perfect location for the Lift , super clean stuff is incredible friendly Love it
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Located in Mont-Tremblant, 1.8 mi from Mont-Tremblant Casino, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is located 2.7 mi from Scandinave Spa, 6.2 mi from Brind’O Aquaclub and 2.5 mi from Aventures Neige. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Microtel Inn Mont Tremblant can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mont-Tremblant, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Speaking English and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area.Complexe Aquatique Mont-Tremblant is 3.7 mi from the hotel, while Domaine Saint-Bernard is 5.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mont Tremblant International Airport, 21 mi from Microtel Inn Mont Tremblant.
- We booked at Microtel for one night after a day of exploring Mont Tremblant National Park and Tremblants pedestrian village. It was great to get to Microtels cozy and clean rooms! Beds were extremely comfortable. The fridge and microwave was a great addition as many places weve stayed had shared microwaves in the halls rather than in the room. The pool and water slide made our stay even more special! One family at a time means we had the entire area to ourselves. The kids absolutely loved it. Breakfast is currently packed togo. The breakfast sandwiches are made to microwave in your room. Everything was delicious. We will be back!
- The rooms were new , clean and comfortable . The staff are extremely friendly and made our stay very enjoyable even during the pandemic times .
- Its only 10 mins away from mont tremblant, They have a phenomenal breakfast in the morning, the rooms were super clean and the beds were cozy and comfy.
- Always outstanding service the rooms are immaculate and the hot tub is now open again which is always a bonus will be back here again next week
- I likes that the Hotel had breakfast included and that there was a pool and Dryer.
Lodge de la Montagne
Located in the pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant, Lodge de la Montagne offers ski-in/ski-out access, as well as kitchen facilities and free WiFi in every room.Rooms at this hotel include a hairdryer. The rooms are also equipped with air conditioning and cable TV.The Lodge de la Montagne features summer gondola rides. In the winter guests can rent ice skates. The lodge also features a sauna.The Lodge is located just outside the Mont-Tremblant National Park. It is also 3 minutes’ drive from Le Géant and Le Diable golf courses, as well as Lake Tremblant, home to a beach club and tennis (Club Plage et Tennis).
- amazing location, only 2 minute walk from the ski lift, could literally leave the room wearing all the gear. very spacious and comfortable rooms, well equipped kitchen, whirlpool wonderful bonus
- Size of the room was very good and had a fireplace. Kitchen area was spacious enough. Layout was very good and the room also had a balcony. living room areas was comfortable and the furniture was also nice. We had a one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and the comfort was good.
- Loved location and helpfulness of the staff. Very convenient parking for great price
- Location was great. 2 minute walk to the village. Didnt use the facilities because of COVID. Lots of luggage carts available which is often a problem at many hotels
- The location was perfect! Beautiful views of the village, mountains and lake. Suite was very cute, and comfortable. The balcony, windows and little kitchen were perfect.
Le Grand Lodge Mont Tremblant
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. This 3-star lodge is located near Lake Ouimet in Quebec and offers free WiFi in every room. Chez Borivage restaurant and a full-service spa are at the hotel.Guest rooms at Le Grand Lodge Mont Tremblant include a fireplace and cable TV. A separate living area with a Murphy bed and a sofa bed are available in select suites.The Whiskey Bar is on-site at the Mont Tremblant Le Grand Lodge. The hotel offers an indoor pool, a fitness facility and a steam room.The Casino de Mont-Tremblant is a 20-minute drive from Le Grand Lodge. Skiing is available in the Mont-Tremblant area of The Laurentians, the hotel offers ski rentals. Golfing is also nearby.
- We liked the place. However, the suites bedroom does not have a window and we found it stuffy.
- The location was perfect and the menu was dope.We totally recommend the place
- Its a great place to stay with your family! The nice view by the lake is pretty. The suite we stayed in was very spacious and cozy. We managed to use the indoor pool and sauna. I will definitely come back for we werent able to do the massage kayaking by the lake its cold… The bus stop is just in front of the Hotel and really convenient for travellers who dont have a car going to the Village Tremblant CentreVille.
- The place is very cozy and kids friendly! The room is functional and felt like being at home! Definitely I would recommend this place to anyone looking for great getaway! We had a special time! The staff was friendly too!
- The view was breathtaking and the room atmosphere was very relaxing.
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Located in Mont-Tremblant, 4.3 mi from Mont-Tremblant Casino, AX Hotel provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a bar and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a ski pass sales point. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, free shuttle service and currency exchange for guests.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel, every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at AX Hotel.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mont-Tremblant, like skiing.Scandinave Spa is 5 mi from AX Hotel, while Brind’O Aquaclub is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Mont Tremblant International Airport, 22 mi from the hotel.
- Clean wellequipped hotel in modern style. Nice room layout. Large room with very large sofa bed corner. Nespresso machine with capsules and nice porcelain coffee cups.
- My boyfriend and I got the Deluxe King Room for a night and we loved it! The bathroom and the shower itself was a little small but other than that we absolutely loved the room. The staff was super friendly and they were able to answer all of our questions about visiting MontTremblant and also recommended a bunch of places for food deliveries. We will definitively be coming back.
- I thought it was located in an area of MontTremblant that isnt well recognized, but is really nice when you dont want the busy/crowded part of Tremblant feel. You can walk to the saint Jovite street which has restaurants and cute little shops you can support!
- Location 15 minutes from down townMany restaurants near the hotelBar in the hotelIt was cleab
- It was a nice property that was welllocated. The rooms are spacious and the tv is big and nice.
Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle
This Mont Tremblant hotel offers ski-to-door access and ski storage within walking distance of Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and daily breakfast.A kitchenette and a 32-inch flat-screen TV are provided in the spacious studios and suites at Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle. Rooms feature warm colors and have a dining area, sitting area with a sofa bed and free wired internet.Mont Tremblant Residence Inn offers Casey’s Bar and Grill, serving American cuisine and a full bar.Bike rental, child care and local shuttle services are available to hotel guests. A gym and meeting rooms are also on site.Residence Inn is within walking distance of 2 beaches and 6 golf courses. It is 3 miles from Mont-Tremblant Casino.
- The hot tubs are great! the location is amazing, near shops, restaurants and hiking trails and in close proximity to the bottom of tremblant, with the cabriolet practically at your door. The staff is friendly and always doing what they can to accommodate you.
- Great location, rooms very clean and beds super comfortable. Very polite staff at the front desk.
- I loved the fireplace and the room. Beautiful room with balcony and fireplace. The was confortable and the kitchen is well equiped.
- Location is amazing, the split room level made it like home The kitchenette have everything you need
- Room was great, bed was comfortable, food was acceptable on our first day and good on the second day. Check in staff almost caused us to seek a different hotel but later front desk staff was excellent!
Tour des Voyageurs
Tour des Voyageurs is located in the pedestrian village of Mont Tremblant and features ski-in/out access. All rooms are equipped with a cable TV.The rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Free WiFi is available.Tour des Voyageurs offers guests an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel also includes ski lockers in the winter and access to the Flying Trapeze in the summer. Guests have access to Starbucks Coffee and a bike rental shop located at the lobby level.The Tour des Voyageurs is adjacent to Mont-Tremblant National Park, where guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, hiking, and skiing. Many road and mountain biking trails are located nearby. Le Géant et le Diable golf course are less than 0.6 mi away.
- Room view was great church and lake view. Super clean and cozy. Location is perfect and parking accessible via elevators. Always a great hotel to stay in Tremblant.
- Everything was clean and percent quiet. Perfect for our weekend getaway. Could not have asked for more.
- Close proximity to the ski hill, outside deck property.
- The proximity to the hill was great. And being on the ski out was perfect.
- Kitchen facilities Hot tubBathroom was great condition Comfortable bed and sofa bedFireplace was greatInternet is strong
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort
This ski resort is nestled within a pedestrian mountain village at the foot of the slopes of Mont-Tremblant, and offers spacious suite-style accommodations as well as relaxing amenities.Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort features suites with fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. Enjoy amenities such as individual climate control and 24-hour housekeeping services.Before a day of skiing or hiking, fill up with free hot breakfast at Mont-Tremblant Homewood Suites. In the summer, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor salt water pool.
- Got upgraded to a one bedroom suite, due to Covid, we had the jacuzzi all to ourselves with only bird chirping. Very relaxing. Room was clean and perfect. Staff was very nice.
- Fantastic location looking into the slopes. The room was well equipped. The only issue was the breakfast. But considering these Covid times, it was not a big issue
- Great location, clean, easy access, very friendly and helpful staff.
- It was clean, the room was bigger than we thought. The view from our room was amazing.The best place to stay in Mont Tremblant.
- Loved the location, in the heart of the mountain resort and walking distance to the lake.Room was spacious and clean and the staff were amazing
Sommet Des Neiges
Located in Mont Tremblant’s pedestrian village, this hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access, as well as direct access to the snow school and hiking trails. An outdoor saltwater whirlpool and swimming pool are available on site.An HD flat-screen TV, a fully-equipped kitchen and Wi-Fi access are provided in each unit at Sommet des Neiges.Sommet des Neiges Hotel also offers a fitness room, sauna and games room complete with billiards.Mont Tremblant National Park is just 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel and Mont Tremblant Casino is 1.2 mi away. Le Diable and Le Géant golf courses are less than 0.6 mi away.
- Location fantastic so close to hiking trail. Unit was very spacious. Loved the fact that there was 2 bathrooms.
- Great location and staff!We stayed in a beautiful room over looking the mountain and village. Couldnt of asked for more! Thank you Sommet Des Neiges!
- Large living space with a great view of the mountain room 523. Having access to a BBQ was great plus and the distance to everything available on the mountain was amazing.
- The Room is big with a Balcony overlooking place .
- Comfortable easy for family accommodations. Fireplace, minikitchen. Lockers for skis. Rentals are downstairs. Making all the transitions easy. Short walk to restaurants. Nice hot tub.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mont-Tremblant