Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
Located in Montreal’s city center, Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is located only steps from major attractions. It features free WiFi, a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.A flat-screen cable TV, seating area and work desk are offered in each room at this hotel. Guests can enjoy air conditioning during the summer season.Offering 2.5 acres of beautiful gardens and streams, Montreal Bonaventure Hotel provides stunning views of the city from the year-round rooftop pool and terrace. The hotel also features several gourmet restaurants as well as spacious meeting and banquet facilities.Guests can easily discover numerous festivals, art galleries, museums and world-renowned restaurants only steps from the hotel’s front doors.
- The queen room was nice,clean and spacious. Beds are super comfortable! The hotel in general is clean and stunning . The staff makes it 10x better and what really makes it worthwhile is that heated outdoor pool, will be back again for sure !
- I absolutely adored this staycation. Very safe and comfortable. Because of covid, we had to stay in the room most of the time, but it was very nice and relaxing. But the pool upgraded our stay soo much. Its so therapeutic, I loved it so much. The staff was super noce and welcoming, the menu is very delicious. We ordered almost everything from the hotel. Definitely coming back.
- Everything is always great at the Bonaventure the hotel is clean, well situated, and the facilities are great. Things which we really appreciate are the staffs willingness to go above and beyond for their guests, as well as the awesome rooftop pool.
- The pool was great even in the rain, I could barely feel the drops on my face. The man at the front desk was very friendly and polite. The rooms were clean as well it had a slightly old smell though. I wouldnt come back unless I wanted access to the pool.
- I love staying here, except this time around the pool was colder than normal but its fine if you stay moving. Other then that I loved everything about it!
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier
Le St-Martin Hotel Center-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms.While staying at the Le Saint Martin Hotel, each room also provides a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV. A mini-bar and iPod docking station is included in the rooms.On-site dining at Gustave restaurant, located on the main floor with a 2nd floor mezzanine, serves Mediterranean and local dishes. Room services is available.At the Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Center-Ville, the pool area features a water fall and water jets. State-of-the-art cardio and weight machines are included in the gym and wall-to-wall windows with views of the pool are offered.The Noter-Dame Basilica is 1.6 miles from the Le St-Martin Hotel. It is 3 blocks from Gare Centrale Train Station and is 2,150 feet from McGill University.
- Le StMartin Hotel was doing renovations so this review is for the sister hotel Birks that we were transferred to in which our original prices were still honoured for the room and parking. Everything was a like the communication about the hotel change, the service, the room, the cleanliness, and view!Would highly recommend .
- Great property! Just wanted a little getaway from the reality of this pandemic, and this made it a wonderful weekend!
- Beautiful, historic hotel. Our room was big and very clean, and the bed was SO comfortable.
- Hotel was undergoing maintenance and they transferred us to Birks Hotel instead. Transfer was amazing, smooth, and indeed Birks was just as good!
- Properly was very clean and comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly.
Hotel Ruby Foo’s
Located in Montreal, Hotel Ruby Foo’s features gourmet dining options, a 24-hour front desk and business facilities.Rooms come with air conditioning, a work desk and cable TV. All rooms have a coffee machine.Hotel Ruby Foo’s gym features cardiovascular and strength training equipment, plus a steam bath and sauna. The on-site Eggspectations Restaurant offers breakfast and lunch options and Otago Restaurant offers lunch and dinner. Guests can also relax in Ruby Foo’s Lounge.Namur Metro Station, which can bring guests to Montreal city center in 10 minutes, is 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is really nice and is next to every restaurant imaginable. For the price i paid for two nightsnot counting the deposit it was the best bang for your buck.
- Good location. Close to downtown but without the hassle of being downtown. Lots of good food choices nearby and there is a decent restaurant at the hotel. Free parking.
- We enjoyed the quietness and attractiveness of the building.
- comfortable beddings, nice location and good interior decor.soundproof too.Nice bathroom and staff are willing to help
- Room was very well set up, I really liked the sliding wooden panel that covered the window so it was dark in the morning. It was very attractively done.
Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal
One of our top picks in Montreal. Located in the Quartier des Spectacles district in Montréal, Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Valet parking is also provided, with surcharge.Rooms come with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal features free WiFi throughout the property. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place des Arts and Museum of Contemporary Art are 1,650 feet from Best Western Plus Hotel Montreal. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9.9 mi away.
- Great location. Great staff … over all. Great experience
- Clean, decent decor, excellent service I have stayed at other chains a bit more expensive and this one includes basically the same service at a better rate and even better service. lots of flexibility. Coffee machine with different feee options in the lobby
- I liked the room and the cleanliness of the bathroom
- I was upgraded to a nicer room upon arrival. Throughout my 2day stay, the staff was always smiling and very courteous. On my last day I asked for late checkout, they gave me an extra hour, then I missed the time because I was stuck in traffic. They didnt charge me one penny more. I recommend this hotel 100!!
- walking distance to old montreal, old port, chinatown etc.
One of our top picks in Montreal. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Monville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montréal, 350 feet from Convention Center Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Contemporary Art is 1,300 feet from Hotel Monville, while Noter Dame Basilica Montreal is 1,650 feet away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- The rooms were well equipped and good looking. Modern and minimalist designs. The rooftop is amazing and offers a wonderful view of the city it is actually a terrace. The overall establishment is wonderful!
- I loved that our hotel room was modern, and very clean. There was everything at our disposal, and the employees were exceptional. The design of the hotel made it feel like we were outside of Montreal. There are no unpleasant surprises, as the photos perfectly represent the rooms. We will definitely be back!
- style of room waiter robot was really cool.liked how quick staff was to fix any problems.room service was punctual and efficient as wellroom was very nice and view was awesome. Just wish we got it see it from the terrace
- It was nice clean, bed was comfortable. Love it overall
- it went Monville for one night and it was amazing! people were really nice to us, very attentive and the service was impeccable even considering the pandemic. we didnt have any problem at all. the room was gorgeous and we wish we stayed there longer! i am definitely coming back !
Hôtel Birks Montréal
One of our top picks in Montreal. Located in Downtown Montreal, Hôtel Birks offers a street level terrace for the Restaurant Henri Brasserie Française. The property is set 1,000 feet from Eaton Center Montreal and 1,300 feet from Museum of Contemporary Art.At Hôtel Birks, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room has air conditioning, and some rooms at the Hôtel Birks Montreal offer a private terrace overlooking the city. Some rooms feature a claw-foot bath and a gas fireplace.A continental, express or à la carte breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. At Hôtel Birks you will you will find the Restaurant Henri Brasserie Française, offering French comfort food made with seasonal Canadian products.Hôtel Birks Montréal is also home to Spa Valmont, the perfect place to be treated with Valmont skin care.Staff at the 24-hour front desk speak English and French.Convention Center Montreal is 1,650 feet from Hôtel Birks. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- The location is great. The staff are super friendly and nice. The service is fantastic, I really enjoyed my stay at Birks Hotel.
- Great hotel right downtown. Comfortable. There is a lot of work being done by the city nearby though. Will be perfect once the work is finish. Close to restaurants and all the shopping.
- the ambiance was very nice and the room was spacious and clean
- Everything was amazing, massage is A1.Room service is super quick
- Location close to everything so I enjoyed walking around , the staff there more than gorgeous so friendly their service fast . Although the hotel old style outside but modern inside, big size room with fancy bathrooms. The food from restaurants is delicious.. Im in love with hotel for sure I will back again its 7 stars hotel
La Tour Belvédѐre
One of our top picks in Montreal. Offering a downtown location, this apartment complex is 1,000 feet from Atwater Metro Station for easy transportation around Montreal. La Tour Belvédѐre offers studios and suites with fully equipped kitchens.Guests can relax in the top-floor indoor swimming pool at La Tour Belvédѐre Montreal. A gym with cardio and fitness machines is also available.This aparthotel provides cable TV and a seating area in the spacious guest rooms. Each features a private balcony with views of the city or Mount Royal.Guests can enjoy local restaurants, theaters and shops along St. Catherine Street, less than 5 minutes’ walk away. Sherbrooke Street, featuring art galleries and museums, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The Old Port of Montreal is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was nice with a beautiful view on the balcony.
- The price was right! The staff is super cool and nice! Mauricio at the desk was super cool and professional! The view is great! Really cool place!!
- The price was amazing. The Hotel was better than I expected and I really like the location and the Hotel parking was only 17. Per night which is great for Montreal
- The city view from the balcony and rooftop, including the pool. The room was great. Didnt hear any sounds from outside the room and A/C was working as it should.
- The location of the hotel was perfect for all of our needs!
Hotel Faubourg Montreal Centre-Ville Downtown
In downtown Montreal, Hôtel Faubourg Montréal is just a 10-minute walk from St. Laurent Street. This hotel features a fully-equipped fitness center and free Wi-Fi.A kitchenette, cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Faubourg Hotel Montréal. A desk and private bathroom are also included.The hotel has a business center, meeting facilities, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk.Hôtel Faubourg is less than a 10-minute walk from Place des Arts and Old Montreal. Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal is only a 3-minute drive away. Convenient subway access is also available nearby.
- The reception was friendly and efficient. The room was well equipped with kitchenette etc. Breakfast in a takeout bag due to Covid but acceptable under the circumstances.
- Everything. Staff. Suite. Breakfast. Price. Everything. Just wonderful!
- Comfortable for a weekend getaway. Fullsize fridge. Our room had a balcony.
- Facilities very clean specially during the pandemic. Staff were very pleasant to deal with.
- The staff were fantastic, a one bedroom apartment for a good value, comfortable beds, proactive staff, clean and secure, the coffee, business center and printer. All around a good value
InterContinental Montreal, an IHG Hotel
Connected to the Montreal Convention Center, InterContinental Montreal is only minutes away from historical Old Montreal. This modernly-furnished hotel offers on-site dining and a fitness center.A cable TV and an iPod dock are offered in each room at InterContinental Hotel. Rooms also feature air conditioning, a desk and mini-bar.The modern health club at InterContinental Montreal has fitness equipment and instructors. An indoor saltwater pool, sauna and beauty salon are also on-site. Osco!, the French on-site brasserie, serves a full menu and extensive wine selection. Le Sarah B. lounge is also featured.The underground city can be directly accessed from The InterContinental Montreal. Old Port and St. Catherine Street are less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Central Station Montreal is also within walking distance.
- The hotel was spotless and right in the heart of Old Montreal. The staff were above and beyond anything I can remember and prior to Covid, I travelled a lot for work and pleasure. I have been raving about our stay since. Exceptional place to stay and will most certainly stay there again when Im in Montreal. 5 stars arent enough.
- the breakfast provided by the hotel is amazing all the guest service staff are very friendly and helpful located right in the centre of the city
- Stayed 4 nights during COVID. Hotel was extremely clean and had very comfortable beds. Rooms were quiet. Beautiful view of Old Montreal. Staff was exceptionally kind and attentive. Would not hesitate to return.
- The bed is comfy, spacious rooms with nice view. Wifi was good and service was great! Close to old port and downtown
- Design, comfort, the 2 or 3 staff I met. All good. Breakfast in room was great as well
Embassy Suites by Hilton – Montreal
Ideally located near Old Montreal and the city’s downtown core, this hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and suites within walking distance of the Financial District, Port of Montreal and more.A microwave and refrigerator are offered in each room, as well as WiFi access. Most rooms and suites also boast jetted tubs with upgraded bath amenities.Wake up to a free, cooked-to-order breakfast featuring omelets and more. Guests will also enjoy a beverage at the evening Manager’s Reception. The hotel’s on-site restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere. All guests will also receive 2 coupons for complimentary drinks and snacks.Embassy Suites Montreal is just steps away from shops, restaurants and vibrant nightlife. Nearby attractions include the Bell Center, Botanical Garden & Insectarium and the Casino de Montreal.
- The staff were warm and welcoming and very attentive to our requests. The location is incredible walking distance to both China Town and the Old Port. The metro is a two minute walk from the hotel. The room was clean, comfortable and very spacious. We will definitely stay there again someday.
- Breakfast was excellent good setup with covid! Service was exceptional as well!
- The service was great! The staffs did everything to make my stay enjoyable and comfortable.
- Love the fireplace and jacuzzi! Close to everything!
- Its very convenient, hotel staff are very accomodating and friendly. Despite the pandemic there breakfast is great and taste good
Looking for: Best Hotels in Montréal