Located 1,650 feet from the Atlantic Ocean, this Main Brook property provides a hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is offered. Home-cooked meals are available on site. St. Anthony Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.Wooden floors and rustic furnishings are featured in all uniquely decorated rooms at Tuckamore Lodge. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience.Eggs, bacon and French toast are some of the breakfast options featured at Lodge Tuckamore. Seafood, regional Newfoundland specialties and desserts are available for dinner.A hot tub and a sauna are open for guest use at Tuckamore Main Brook. A shared living area features a flat-screen cable TV. Fishing, whale-watching and snow activities can be arranged on site.Main Brook town center is 1.2 mi away. L’Anse aux Meadows is 2 hours’ drive from Tuckamore Lodge.
- Breakfast was delicious and the breakfast staff were so welcoming. We saw a moose just a few miles from the lodge.
- Staff very friendly. Location great from scenic standpoint.
- Beautiful,clean, pristine, on a lake, near wildlife, whales, ice bergs and more
- Such a warm and welcoming environment. The rooms and common areas are so beautiful and comfortable that you will definitely wish you were staying longer.
- Everything location, scenery on lake, design and decor of lodge and rooms, meals breakfast, lunch dinner, interesting guests, ease of setting up fly fishing trip, and especially the friendliness of the staff.
Located in the heart of St. Anthony just 1.2 mi from Grenfell Historic Properties Museum, this inn offers free WiFi. A cable TV is included in each room.A coffee maker and a work desk are included in simply furnished rooms at Haven Inn St. Anthony. Accessible guest rooms are available.Guests of St. Anthony Haven Inn can enjoy breakfast at Cartier’s Galley from June to September.Iceberg watching is available 3 minutes’ drive from this inn. L’Anse aux Meadows Historic Site is 25 mi away.
- Staff were great with instructions on how to get to places.
- Nice restaurantHandicap accessible Great location, close to everything in town
- Wonderful location. Nice breakfast room. Very friendly staff.
- The staff are accommodating and friendly. Food was good. Close to walking trails and attractions
- Conveniently located to everything Groceries, Timmies, Lighthouse, Fishermans Point lookout to watch icebergs and whales and heading to LAnse aux Meadows.
Offering hiking and snowmobile trails on site, Mayflower Inn is located in town of Roddickton. It features a restaurant, free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.Each room comes with a flat-screen cable TV, mini fridge and ironing facilities. Extras include a private bathroom, linens and towels. Some overlook the ocean.At Mayflower Inn you will find a 24-hour front desk. Various tours, such as Atlantic Salmon Fly Fishing and Zodiac boat, can be arranged upon request with surcharge.This pet-friendly property provides parking at no charge. The Underground Salmon Pool is at a distance of 8.7 mi.
No reviews yet.
Grenfell Heritage Hotel & Suites
Free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast are offered at this historic St. Anthony hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are featured in each room. Pistolet Bay Provincial Park is just 30 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV is featured in each room at Grenfell Heritage Hotel & Suites. Ironing facilities are provided for guest use. Select rooms offer a fully equipped kitchen.Guest laundry facilities provide added convenience at Grenfell Hotel. A gift shop is available on-site.Northland Discovery Iceberg & Whale Tours and Grenfell House Museum are both within 5 minutes’ walk from this hotel. Fishing Point Municipal Park is 1.9 mi away.
- Our room had a kitchenette which was perfect for making breakfast before we took an early morning iceberg excursion. It also had a small patio, lovely for enjoying a glass of wine after a great day of sightseeing and hiking. I definitely recommend.
- It was a suite therefore there was a fully equipped kitchen. Very nice continental breakfast. There was a small, outdoor patio for each room.
- Nice and clean, easy to find! Staff very helpful and friendly! Breakfast was very simple but adequate!
- Quaint hotel in the middle of town. The room was beautiful with hardwood floors and comfortable bed. The staff is very nice and helpful.
- This was my favorite stay in Newfoundland. The staff, property, and location were all excellent. Extra bonus was the full kitchen. Loved it!
Wildberry Country Lodge B&B
Wildberry Country Lodge is located on Route 430 and 12 mi from the town of St. Anthony. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Simply furnished, all the rooms have a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Some have a sea view.Other facilities offered at the property include a meeting room, library and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking and complimentary breakfast.The town of Raleigh is within a 15 minutes’ drive, while L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site is at a distance of 22 mi.
No reviews yet.
Burnt Cape Cabins & Viking Lodge
Burnt Cape Cabins and Viking Lodge are located about 20 minutes’ drive away from one another. Both are operated by the same company. Burnt Cape Cabins is located in the picturesque Town of Raleigh, adjacent to Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve, a botanist’s paradise which boast over 30 species of rare plants life. This is where you can find the main office.Guests can choose from one of the self-catering chalets at Burnt Cape or a motel style room in the Viking Lodge. Free WiFi and on-site parking are provided at both.Burnt Cape Cabins & Viking Lodge are both about 35 minutes’ drive from L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site.
- Cabin was clean, there was outside chairs to enjoy
- Archeological site, little town with lighthouse historical exhibits, and other light house by strait all within a hours drive. Nice views from the cabin of sun set tides. TV had local national news. Hot potable water. Nice barbee.
- Viking Lodge Wonderful local live music!! Very informative, friendly personnel… Beautiful, natural setting! Immaculate, rustic lodge interiors… Delicious homemade muffins! glad we were switched here from the Burnt Cape Cabins, which are inside the town of Raleigh. Spotted a moose in the woods just outside the Lodge.
- There was a lot to like about this property. The view was gorgeous. The ocean was just across the main road with an unhindered view of the bay. A nice deck went around the cabins with Adirondack chairs for relaxing in. The town was a quiet and serene village stretched around the small bay, offering a postcard perfect view. The cabin was a home away from home with many small details making it feel less like a rental and more like a place to stay for a while. The beds were very comfortable, the living room relaxing with a kitchen and dining area. We also had the chance to do some laundry with a washer and dryer located in the cabin. The location was also great, with a small drive to some sightseeing and points of interest. We also headed over to St.Anthony, about 45 minutes away. I would recommend this property to other travellers looking for a comfortable, accessible and beautiful stay.
- Great location across the bay from the burnt cape and a short drive to Lanse aux meadows.We had a great meal with some deliciously prepared cod and the sticky toffee pudding for dessert.We also had an adventure driving on the barren to go for a walks on the cliffs.
Raleigh Rooms & Taylor’s Crafts
Located on the beachfront in Raleigh, Raleigh Rooms & Taylor’s Crafts features barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a patio with views of the city.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the motel also offer a garden view.Raleigh Rooms & Taylor’s Crafts offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Raleigh, like hiking.St. Anthony is 14 mi from Raleigh Rooms & Taylor’s Crafts, while L’Anse aux Meadows is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is St Anthony Airport, 19 mi from the motel.
- The 2 Bedroom suite was ultra clean, modern and very comfortable.
- Raleigh is a lovely small fishing village. The room was right across the street from the bay. We enjoyed walking around the village at dusk.The facility is like brand new. Its thoughtful and modern. It had a tea kettle, refrigerator, single serve coffee and Netflix it was a comfortable and private. It would be a great place to settle in for several days.
- The place was almost new.Everything was top notch!Good little resteraunt right around the corner.
- The rooms are thoughtfully designed, the location is marvelous you look right out to the water and you are also close to the Viking site. I will definitely stay here again! THANK YOU!
- We loved everything! It was clean, comfortable and up to date. The staff was amazing. We were right across the street from the water and the kids spent hours just roaming around and enjoying the water area.
Valhalla bed and breakfast
Set in L’Anse aux Meadows in the Newfoundland and Labrador region, Valhalla bed and breakfast offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is St Anthony Airport, 28 mi from Valhalla bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast staff were very friendly and good.cooks.
- Fantastic location for sunrises. Great location. Delicious breakfast with homemade jam.
- Friendly people, great cooked breakfast and close to all we wanted to see on the northern Newfoundland peninsula. All our questions about what to do and where to eat were graciously answered. I highly recommend Valhalla! Room was comfortable and clean.
- Fantastic views from a delightful self catering cottage!
- This was a nice lodge with a great view of the coast and harbor since it sits at the top of a hill. We had a nice balcony which would we would have use more if the weather had been a bit better. Edna was great and came in each morning and cooked breakfast for all of the guests. There was a nice common room where we could read at night. The owners of the property also own the Norsemann restaurant near LAnse aux Meadows. We were able to get in and eat there and it was a wonderful experiencegreat food and good entertainment.
The Big Blow
Featuring free WiFi, The Big Blow offers accommodations in L’Anse au Meadow. Free private parking is available on site.Guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom and heated porcelain floors. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub. Large windows overlook the North Atlantic Ocean.
- The owners and the breakfast. It was luxurious, quiet and comfortable.
- Everything was wonderful.Hosts, location, ambiance!!
- The location was fantastic with great views over the ocean. The cabin is brand new with heated floors and a deep bath tub, lovely sitting area looking out over the harbour. The hosts are local people and were very helpful in organizing boat trips to see the icebergs and the whales and recommending the local restaurants, which are excellent. They cooked up a big hot breakfast every morning to order and had fresh muffins every morning for us to take for a snack later. They had purchased a professional cappuccino maker so were able to offer the best latte or whatever you wanted in the morning. Extra special was the host, Wayne, singing and playing the guitar every morning after breakfast. Staying at The Big Blow really made for a great experience and wonderful memories.
- Wayne and Cheryl are so warm and welcoming . . . It felt like home. The Big Blow is located on a small inlet that is so lovely and located very close to the nearby restaurants and sights. Breakfast is a treat with fresh ground coffee by Cheryl and Wayne at the griddle for bacon and eggs. After breakfast Wayne sang some of the songs he had written . . . Wow.
- OUTSTANDING Customcooked by Wayne Bacon, Eggs, buttery Toast, Juice, and get this A COFFEE SHOP ESPRESSO MACHINE, and you have a personal Barista! Latte, Cafe au Lait, custom call it, Cheryl will make your morning coffee perfect. What a cool thing. AND. Breakfast includes FRESH, WARM MUFFINS made with local blueberries or partridge berries and is only exceeded by the Views. The protected cove is right there, tide out or in, tranquil and GLORIOUS. Take a book out on the deck after Breakfast for a read. Sea birds, whales, icebergs in season are just over there. BLISS. Outstanding restaurants are nearby, as in Fresh Seafood or Burgers, Tablecloths and Napkins or quick stops. LAnse aux Meadows Viking site and museum are a few minutes away. Whether you want an Adventure or a few days of R R, The Big Blow is The Place.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Main Brook