Manoir des Sables Hôtel & Golf
The Manoir des Sables hotel overlooks Lake Ecluse. The hotel has a golf course located on the property and a full-service spa.Manoir des Sables rooms include free Wi-Fi .Guests at the Manoir can swim in the indoor pool and then relax in the sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. The hotel also has a tennis court and gym.In winter, the hotel offers snowshoeing and cross-country ski trails on-site.Les Jardins restaurant offers seasonal dining on the terrace overlooking Mount Orford. The Manoir des Sables has two bars the Albatros Bar, near the golf course and its bistro, which offers a casual meeting place.The Manoir is 3 miles from Mont Orford Skiing. Mont-Orford National Park is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- The location and facilities are excellent, but the best thing about our stay was one of the members from the staff Zachary! We had an issue with our room and Zachary went above and beyond to help us. He was courteous, kind and extremely helpful. Its been a long time since we met such an amazing person and so willing to help . Thank you!
- They have a lot to do here. Tennis courts, kayaking, paddle boarding, a little beach. Theres a big park near by that you can walk to.
- I really liked the mountain view from room along with the friendly staff.
- Spacious rooms with real fireplace and balcony. Free tubing for the kids and skating on the lake. Fun for the hole family. Nice location and 4 minutes from Orford ski hill. Really worth it!
- Quiet and romantic place. Enjoyed new year. Thanks
Located one mile from Mont-Orford National Park, this Cheribourg hotel offers a spa, restaurant and several recreational activities. Free WiFi is available to guests.The rooms at Hôtel Chéribourg are all equipped with cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. Some rooms overlook the hotel’s extensive gardens.Hôtel Chéribourg offers indoor and outdoor pools along with a jacuzzi and sauna. Guests can enjoy tennis, volleyball and badminton courts. An indoor playroom is available for children, which includes inflatable games, a movie theater, pool and ping pong tables and others. Guests at the Cheribourg also have access the facilities of the Manoir des Sables, including seasonal outdoor activities.The Sommets Restaurant at the Cheribourg Hotel serves regional cuisine. The hotel also provides meeting facilities.Hôtel Chéribourg is within a 5-minute drive of Mont Orford skiing. It is half a mile from the Golf Club of Manoir des Sables and 2 miles from Lake Memphrémagog cruises.
No reviews yet.
Estrimont Suites & Spa
One of our top picks in Magog-Orford. Situated in Quebec’s charming Magog region, this luxury hotel features easy access to top-rated ski resorts as well as luxurious amenities and facilities along with exceptional services.Every stay is sure to be relaxing and enjoyable at the Estrimont Suites and Spa. Relax with a massage from the full-service spa, enjoy swimming in the indoor and outdoor pools, or sign up for a group tour or excursion at the hotel’s front desk.The Estrimont is also ideally situated only moments from a variety of recreational activities. Cross-country ski trails, sledding, fishing and more are in close proximity.
- Even though it was Close to the highway, it was peaceful. Views of Orford mountainA lot of space in the rooms and for storage . Full amendities mini oven, microwave, dishes, utensils, mini fridge, BBQ
- Estrimont is one of the staple businesses of Magog for decades. We were pleasantly surprised to see renovated rooms, lobbies and restaurants. The suite room featured a small kitchen with covers. Pool and spa facilities due to covidrelated sanitary restrictions. Some younger employees were visibly trained in or caring about customer service and we really appreciated it. Some lobbies,common and conference areas showcased artwork for the Magogs online art gallery, and it was a beautiful sight!
- stayed during a family emergency.staff happily accomidated all requests,late check in,odd room cleaning times.clean comfortable room.
- The unit had a lot more for cooking than I expected
- Excellent rooms , family oriented clean, and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend it.
Espace 4 Saisons
This hotel in Orford is located directly at the base of Mount Orford and is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Magog. The hotel features the gourmet restaurant Bistro 4 Saisons, the Burger Pub and the Dôme de Morphée Esthetic Spa.A coffee maker, cable TV, refrigerator and free WiFi are included in all rooms at Espace 4 Saisons. All rooms are appointed with simple designs, dark wood furniture and large windows. A fireplace and/or spa bath are featured in select rooms. Most rooms also offer a kitchenette or fully equipped kitchen.Guests also have free access to the hotel’s fitness room, swimming pool and hot tub, as well as the private home theater, games room and lounge. Free outdoor parking available, and indoor heated parking is also available with extra fees.Mount Orford National Park is located directly next to Espace 4 Saisons. Lake Orford is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Loft rooms are very nice, not comparable with the family room 2 queen beds. Loft has kitchenette, one bedroom and one living room area with sofa bed. With terrace. Rooms are clean, utilities are clean. The pool and jacuzzi are pretty small, but it is a clean area.
- There are 2 goods restaurants on site, a pool and hot tub. We rented a loft. The size of the room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids. The hotel is located less then 1km from Mont Orford ski hill. Well go back for sure.
- Staffs are very friendly and nice, great hot tub and swimming pool.
- Large rooms, great mountain views, friendly staff, and useful kitchenette.
- It was beautiful … the person that decorated the place is an Artist ! I loved the room.
La Belle Victorienne
This property is located in Magog city center and within 5 minutes’ walk of Memphremagog Lake. The property features a hot tub.Rooms at La Belle Victorienne are equipped with free WiFi. Each room also has air conditioning and an private bathroom.La Belle Victorienne is within 10 minutes’ drive of Mont-Orford National Park, which features skiing and outdoor recreation. The US/Canada Border is 73 miles from the hotel.
- A beautiful old house with a lot of quaint old furniture. Very nice owners. We were served a great breakfast on a tray!
- Exceptional hospitality was delivered by the host!
- Enjoyed outside hot tub and the area around house. Kitchen and living area very unique.
- The receptionist was not helpful at check in. She had an attitude and we were confused about 2 rooms located in different buildings. Beyond that, we loved the inn.
- Cozy, great location, loved the Abbott house. The staff was incredibly helpful changing our reservation at the last minute. The self serve breakfast was a great idea.
Condos Hotel Lion D’Or
Condos Hotel Lion D’Or is located in Orford, 1.9 mi from Orford National Park. A fridge and microwave are provided in guest units.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in all suites. A dining area and a lounge with a sofa are also standard amenities. Guests can enjoy a terrace with garden and pool views.A seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue facilities are available to guests of Lion d’Or.The city of Magog is 8 minutes’ drive away. The Mont Orford Golf Club is 3.1 mi away. There are 2 restaurants, a bakery, convenience store and gas station across the street.
No reviews yet.
Le Chateau du Lac
The historic Le Chateau du Lac located on in a century-old mansion.This Magog hotel, within walking distance of a Lake Memphremagog beach, features a hot tub. Rooms at Le Chateau du Lac offer cable TV and free WiFi. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided.Guest rooms provide desks and seating areas.Le Chateau du Lac is within walking distance of restaurants and boutiques. It is within 2 miles of the International Museum of Naïve Art and Labyrinthe Memphremagog and 5 miles from Mont-Orford National Park.
- Lovely small inn convenient to waterfront park, Main Street of the village and several great restaurants and places of interest. Accommodations were very nice, clean and reasonably priced. The owners work onsite and are very hospitable and helpful. This was the perfect venue for a quiet, delightful getaway. Will definitely return…..in warmer weather.
- Quaint hotel with history in a very convenient location. Room was comfortable and staff friendly. Breakfasts were good.
- Beautiful old historic home, the room was spacious and lovely, bed was comfy, and staff was great. Really close to town centre, bike path, and amenities.
- Great place close to down town. I would stay there again
- The location is perfect! Just a block or so from downtown and all the pubs and shops. The woodwork and floors are gorgeous! The bed was super comfortable. Lots of water pressure in the shower. The sauna was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was great and the staff was helpful and courteous. A definite return!!
Auberge du Grand Lac
One of our top picks in Magog-Orford. This Magog hotel next to Lake Memphremagog and a 4-minute walk from the beach. The hotel offers massage services, free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.Auberge du Grand Lac features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Other rooms amenities include a private bathroom and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy the rooftop terrace at the Grand Lac Auberge. Free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk are also available.A marina and bicycle path are across the street from the Auberge du Grand Lac in Magog. Mont-Orford National Park and ski area is 4 miles away.
- Very clean , quiet , safe . I havent slept in a hotel this comfortable in a long time .
- I liked at how close it was to the everything. You could walk to the beach and any of the restaurants in town.
- Location to the town was so close. The front staff were very helpful and the hotel was very clean.
- Downtown, across from the marina. Close to restaurants, Parc, etc. Great location.
- Weve stayed here in the past and always come back because its clean and very comfortable.
À L’Ancestrale B&B
À L’Ancestrale B&B offers accommodations in Magog, 5 minutes’ walk from the city center and the Memphrémagog Lake.All rooms include a private bathroom with towels and bathrobes. Rooms also feature original furnishings dating back to 1892.The B&B serves a large organic breakfast in the morning, prepared directly at the property with fresh products.Guests can relax and enjoy a massage during their stay at A l’Ancestrale B&B, with surcharge. Guests can take a walk in the beautiful garden, which features a waterfall and a hot tub open all year.A L’ancestrale is located only 3 minutes’ walk from Salle de Spectacle Le Cloché, and 7 minutes’ walk from the Marais De la Rivière aux Cerises. The area is also popular for skiing and golfing.
- The owners were more than hospitable. They were charming and attentive. They provided not only a very comfortable and elegant environment, but meticulously prepared delicious breakfasts. They were full of useful information about the surrounding area as well. We had a beautiful stay and will likely return.
- Breakfast was great, very original and nicely served
- We absolutely loved staying with Ren and Elysa. Breakfasts were lovely, the atmosphere was so relaxing, and we had a wonderful time chatting with them between excursions around the area. Location was great, too, with only a few minutes walk to all the good things in town.
- The hosts were friendly and helpful. The garden is beautiful, a peaceful place for meditation and relaxation. The home is nicely appointed. We received a discount card good for discounts at partner restaurant a within walking distance. And the gourmet breakfast included was outstanding! We highly recommend this bb.
- Comfy bed, great location, easy walk to town, unbelievable breakfast! We definitely would stay again!
Motel de l’Outlet
Located near Lake Memphremagog, this Canadian motel offers free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk to the beach and 8 kms from Orford National Park and Ski Station.Each individual climate controlled room at Motel de l’Outlet is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV and a private bathroom are also included.A marina and bicycle path are next to Motel de l’Outlet and Club de golf Venise is 10.7 kms from the motel. he motel is 6 minutes’ walk from Rue Principale, which offers shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Everything was great. Cleanliness ,comfort and location. We will definitely return.
- I had a young child with me and they were great about giving me the room early so she could nap. Really set me up well for our getaway.
- Easy stroll to centre of Magog very friendly an helpful staff
- Quiet and clean. Near proximity of restaurants walking distance. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and nicely presented. Beds were very comfortable and able to sleep well. We were super impressed with both our rooms.Thank you, highly recommend to anyone looking for a motel in the area.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Magog-Orford