Lunenburg Arms Hotel
Located in the heart of historic Lunenburg, just 2 minutes’ walk from Lunenburg Harbor, Lunenburg Arms Hotel has a full service spa and tanning salon on site.The Lunenburg Arms Hotel features 24 well appointed and tastefully decorated guestrooms, some of which overlook Lunenburg Harbor. Each room features free WIFI, cable TV, a mini fridge, in-room coffee and an private bathroom.This property is 650 feet from the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Various shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. Halifax, the provincial capital of Nova Scotia, is 62 mi away.
- This is a lovely small hotel in the heart of historic Lunenburg, which is a magnificent UNESCO World Heritage site. We just had a standard room, but it was spacious, quiet, comfortable and well appointed. Despite the challenges of operating during the pandemic, the staff were highly professional and providing as complete a guest experience as possible.
- Charming hotel in the centre of Lunenburg. We were at the end of a busy trip and just needed a place for the night it fit the bill perfectly. Friendly staff, nice room, location was great, the free parking was convenient.
- The location was perfect easy to find and lots of parking
- Too bad about no breakfast but we understand Covid. Appreciated the upgrade to king bed.Dennis and ArlenePEI
- Very quaint. Super clean rooms and facilities. Perfect location. Had beautiful harbour view!
Featuring a restaurant, Bluenose Lodge is located in Lunenburg in the Nova Scotia region, a 5-minute walk from St-John’s Anglican Church. 1,800 feet from Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, the property is also an 8-minute walk away from Knaut-Rhuland House. Lunenburg Visitor Information Centre is 0.7 miles from the property.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Bluenose Lodge.Bluenose II is a 15-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Halifax Stanfield International Airport, 53 miles from Bluenose Lodge.
No reviews yet.
Rum Runner Inn
Boasting panoramic views of Lunenburg’s historic waterfront, Rum Runner Inn is located across the street from the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic in the center of Old Town Lunenburg. It features a free WiFi.Each guest room provides a flat-screen cable TV, seating area, refrigerator and coffee facilities. The beds feature lavish 800-thread count, cotton blend sheets.There is plenty of available street parking besides the inn, as well as an adjacent parking lot.Halifax, Peggy’s Cove and Wolfville are 1 hour’s drive away. Mahone Bay is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- It was newly renovated and the attention to the little details was superb! The view was spectacular! The shower was amazing! It was very clean!
- Excellent bed, shower, spectacular views from waterfront units
- I was greeted by the owner upon arrival who gave me wonderful recommendations for dinner. The room was exceptionally clean, the shower was magical, and the bed was cozy. I will definitely stay here again.
- It was clean. We didnt have a private balcony i thought thats what i had booked but we had a shared balcony if we wanted to see the nice ocean view.
- It had a beautiful view of the Harbour, was centrally located and close to all the tourists sites.
Atlantic View Motel
Featuring views of the Atlantic Ocean, this motel is less than a 2-minute walk from the Atlantic Ocean and Masons Beach. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Offering a sea view, all rooms includes cable TV and a private bathroom at Motel Atlantic View. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can enjoy a terrace at Atlantic View Motel. A laundromat is also on site.Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site is 53 miles away. Golfing opportunities at Bluenose Golf Club are less than a 5-minute drive away.
- It is across the road from the ocean. Quiet. Well equipped. Clean. The owner was helpful. Very nice person who is working hard to make the properly a great place to spend time at. Recommend it as a place where you can get away from the rat race and relax. Good places to go for country walks or to sit by the ocean.
- It was very clean, and quiet. The cottages are sweet and has everything you need for a getaway. Great location, the beach is across the street. Would go back again!!
- Beautiful spot for a relaxing get away ! Close to every but you feel like your miles out in the country for the nature and peacefulness! The owner is an exceptional host very friendly and attentive!
- Lovely little cottage had everything we needed and a great view.
- Loved the ocean front cottages! Private, clean, well maintained, pet friendly, beach accessible, kitchen fully stocked. Perfect distance from Lunenburg not directly in town, a hidden gem a mile or two up the road. Owner was accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay again.
The Mariner King Inn
The Mariner King Inn consists of 3 buildings ; the Main Historic Inn with reception and breakfast area, the “Cranberry building” with an elevator and the “Candy Apple” building. Both annex buildings are located right next to the Main Inn within a minute walk. Centrally located in the Old Town of Lunenburg, the historic Mariner King Inn was built in 1830 and has recently been restored to its Victorian charm.Uniquely decorated, the guestrooms are equipped with iPod docking stations and free WiFi. A buffet continental breakfast is provided daily.The Mariner King Inn offers upscale and contemporary rooms. The historic architecture of the inn means that all of the rooms and suites are uniquely designed and decorated. All guestrooms feature modern conveniences including a DVD player and flat-screen TV. Additional amenities include an private bathroom, air conditioning, mini-bar and a safety deposit box.Other on-site facilities include a business center, fitness room and laundry facilities.The hotel is 3 blocks from Lunenburg Harbor. The Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic is within a 5 minutes’ walk of the property.
- Amazing antiques. The jr. suite was so lovely. Loved the claw foot tub.
- Great vibe! Friendly atmosphere at this historic inn. Staff was helpful and accommodating.
- The property is well located, central to everything. Room was clean and comfortable.
- We liked our comfy beds and the a/c plus a fireplace.
- The room was great, recently remodelled and the building is an old heritage property.
Free WiFi is available in all guest rooms at this Lunenburg motel. Lunenburg Whale Watching Tours is just 5 minutes’ walk away.Cable TV is featured in each guest room at the Wheelhouse Motel. Ironing facilities and free toiletries are provided.The Fishery Museum is less than 15 minutes’ walk from the inn. Downtown Lunenburg is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Great location, so comfortable and clean. Loved seeing the deer from window at Dawn, beautiful highlight.
- Loved the room and the property no issues there was clean the staff was friendly and helpful.
- It was amazing watching the deer feed in the early morning just outside my window
- Its just outside the main town but only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive . The motel is older from the 70s but thats the charm its very clean with modern flat screen tv a mini fridge and microwave and coffee maker. The bed was comfy and the staff so friendly.
- There were nice picnic tables on the lawn which we enjoyed using.
Sail Inn B&B
Just 100 feet from the waterfront of Lunenburg Harbor in Nova Scotia, this turn-of-the-century bed and breakfast offers all rooms with a kitchenette.Boasting views of the harbor and wood floors, all charming rooms at Sail Inn Bed and Breakfast include free Wi-Fi. Comfortably furnished, each room is equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A breakfast of fresh-baked croissants, bakery bread, bacon, eggs, grapes, melon and pineapple is served in the breakfast room. Tea, coffee and juice is also offered.Lunenberg Opera House is 7 minutes’ walk from Sail Inn Bed and Breakfast Nova Scotia. Fisheries Museum Of The Atlantic and St. John’s Anglican Church are just steps away.
- Room was nicely decorated. Comfortable bed, nice shower. A little sitting area outside the room provided a great place to sit and read as to not disturb my fellow traveler. Oh. And Breakfast was deliciouseggs cooked to order along with fresh fruit and other goodies.
- Wonderful location with view of harbor, huge room, very good breakfastwhats not to like?!
- The location was in the heart of town but quiet. My husbands eggs were cooked perfectly.
- Charming town, nice room with a view and an awesome new clean humongous bathroom with a huge jettub. Friendly staff going above and beyond
- We had a very large room with a large bathroom. It was comfortable with infloor heating and quiet, despite being above the main street. The host was gracious and served a good breakfast in the main floor dining room.
Alicion Bed & Breakfast
Alicion Bed & Breakfast has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Lunenburg, 0.7 mi from St-John’s Anglican Church.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Alicion Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace.Guests at Alicion Bed & Breakfast can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Popular points of interest near the bed and breakfast include Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, Knaut-Rhuland House and Lunenburg Visitor Information Center. The nearest airport is Halifax Stanfield International Airport, 53 mi from Alicion Bed & Breakfast.
- The hosts Joe and Christopher, meticulous restoration and sensitive decoration of this heritage property, very comfortable bed and fabulous homecooked breakfast.
- I was impressed with the hosts, Joe and Chris. They were both very professional and kind, they overextended themselves in helping me deal with my broken car.Once they saw in what horrible situation I was, while in vacation, they simply jumped in to help me feel comfortable, speak with the garrage manager, drive me back and forth.I was overwhelmed with their warmth and empathy, well beyond what I would have expectes bases on curtosy.Their BB is very well kept, nicely decorated witu great deal of attention given to the detail, using high quality products. The gourmet breakfas was delicious, served in a la carte fashion.As I promissed Joe, I will need to return and experience their lovely, high quality BB without this carrelated stress.I summary, they did everything possible to help me feel the best! Thank you Joe and Chris!
- Amazing location , beautiful building, clean and well kept. The owners were wonderful and very welcoming. Building was safe and secure!
- Lovely hosts! Beautiful room and location. Delicious breakfast, very large portion!
- Enjoyed conversing with hosts and guests at breakfast. Peaceful and lovely gardens. Great breakfasts. Free parking on site.
Smugglers Cove Inn
One of our top picks in Lunenburg. Located across from Lunenburg’s famous docks, this Nova Scotia property is 900 feet from the Fisheries Museum of The Atlantic. It features contemporary rooms with free WiFi.All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, cable TV, a mini fridge and coffee making facilities. Some rooms are very spacious and offer a balcony. An elevator provides easy access to higher floors but there are 3 steps to get into the building.Smugglers Cove Inn is less than 5 minutes’ walk from a selection of local shops and restaurants.
- Clean, quiet, friendly, great location, great value.
- It was so close to all the shops and restaurants, walking distances
- The owner at checkin was very kind and friendly and helped us with parking. Thank you! The room was spacious, very clean, with a very comfortable bed and 3 large windows to let in the sea breeze. The location in Lunenburg is excellent and Naomi was welcomed and received some tasty treats and my husband and I were given some amazingly delicious cookies as well!
- The building and room were very nice and clean. The room was simply appointed but had everything we needed to make for a comfortable stay. The bed was great! The best part of our stay, though, were Rita and Michael. They were so friendly and accommodating and immediately made us feel at home. They were fantastic and made a very nice stay amazing!
- Property is close to restaurants and waterfront. Easy walking
This inn is located in Old Town Lunenburg UNESCO World Heritage site. Free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator are offered in each guest room. Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic is 500 feet away.Brigantine Inn & Suites rooms have a classic décor and offer a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker. The Bluenose II Schooner can be seen from all harbor view rooms.Overlooking the Lunenburg Harbor, the Grand Banker Bar & Grill features fresh, local seafood cuisine. Fax and photocopying services are available on-site.The Brigantine Inn is within a 5-minute walk of the craft shops and boutiques of South Shore. The inn is 62 mi from Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse.
- Everything and also that the restaurant is right there
- The staff was phenomenal! Beautiful room. Exceptional food from the Grand Banker downstairs.
- What a lovely place. My room overlooked the beautiful harbour. The furnishings were very nice and comfortable, the room was very clean, great water pressure in the shower. No complaints.
- The location view from our room was excellent.
- Clean room, great location, staff at restaurant very friendly and efficient.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lunenburg