One of our top picks in Ha Giang. Phoenix Hotel is located in Ha Giang and has a bar, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
- Beautiful hotelGreat location Rooms are spacious and clean
- Great hotel very good value for the price. Good location very nice staff. They accepted luggage to keep during my loop tour
- I love the breakfast. Its the best hotel and the only 4 star hotel in Ha Giang city so far so it is the best choice for hotel in the town
- The room is clean with peaceful view of Lo river. Hotel location is good and beautiful. Staff are friendly and professional even Ha Giang is not a big city. I will choose to stay there if second time of visiting happened in next few years.
- Location, service price, etc. Overall, everything was excellent. I will book this place again in the near future.
Royal Hotel Ha Giang
One of our best sellers in Ha Giang! Royal Hotel Ha Giang is offering accommodations in Ha Giang. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet.With staff speaking English and Vietnamese, guidance is available at the reception.
- Very clean, comfortable, everythings works here. Specially the staff. Is a family owned hotel and they manage it with love. Linh, the son is so servicial and efficient, he rode me personally on his motorbike to change money, he organized for us a car tour with private driver through the Loop, that was wonderful. His father took us in his car to a restaurant and waited till the meal was served to assure was ok. Royal Hotel was just perfect.
- Excellent deal in a town with barely normal accommodation.
- Excellent hotel, huge rooms, helpful stuffWe booked this hotel by a mistake but we have enjoyed every moment here. The stuff agreed to storage our luggage for free
- Hotel is clean and new. The location is very good. The staff are very nice.
- The location , the friendly staff and especially the owners Linh and his mum were VERY VERY helpful.Linh speaks very good english and helped us in planning our 4 days loop trip on a motorbike. Me and my wife were impressed with their friendliness and will definitely recommend this hotel without hesitation to other tourists and of course will stay there again when coming back
Golden Jungle House
One of our top picks in Ha Giang. Golden Jungle House features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Ha Giang. Among the facilities at this property are room service and valet parking, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.The hotel offers a buffet or American breakfast.Golden Jungle House has a sun terrace. You can play pool and darts at the accommodation, and car rental is available.
- Nice place, nice team, clean room with beautiful garden view.
- Very helpful staff. Willing to chat and get to know guests
- Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Staff are always enthusiastic and willing to help. The accommodation was great and looked really nice and well designed, the location was fantastic. The location is perfect
- Everyone is super friendly and helpful. No noise and very clean. The location of the property is very good. A perfect and economical choice for travelers like Us. Great value for the money and a great location. I walked to most places I was interested in. Best recommend!!!
- Great facilities, no hassle dorms, and fantastic meals. Staff were very friendly, and even offered bike rentals.
Ha Giang Cozy Hostel
Ha Giang Cozy Hostel has rooms in Ha Giang. Featuring a restaurant, this 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has an electric tea pot, while certain rooms contain a patio and others also offer city views. At Ha Giang Cozy Hostel every room comes with a seating area.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.
- My room was clean and quite new for everything. Location is very close to Ha Giang bus station, so it was easy to get to the hostel. The staffs here were so helpful and friendly. Highly recommend to stay here and rent a motobike from them. They have a good service to take care of you guys
- Ch ngh sch s. Anh ch siu tt tnh, gip bn mnh rt nhiu trong c chuyn ngh. Nhm mnh cc k recommend m.n la chn Cozy
- Khch sn cc k sch s v thoi mi. Nhn vin nhit tnh. Nu c dp s quay li
- C s vt cht mi, sch sCc bn nhn vin thn thin ,nhit tnh v d thng h tr mnh im n cn tham quan , , , thu xe i li,… Chc chn S quay li v gii thiu bn b bit ti 333
- a im rt thun li v ch cch bn xe tp H Giang chng u 100m. Mnh i xe m ln c th gh vo khch sn ngh ngi ngay v lun, khng mt thm thi gian trung chuyn. L tn tm l offer mnh nhn phng sm min ph khi va xung xe. Bn y thng tin cho mnh v cung o H Giang rt nhit tnh mc d mnh ch thu xe xe rt mi km theo m bo him, dy buc v bn min ph kh l c ch. Mnh ch t phng dorm nn khng k vng nhiu nhng khi bc chn vo th thc s hi chong v thm m bi tr p, ti gin nhng tinh t. Ging m sch s, m i, c bit l t c nhn to ti mc mt ngi chui vo vn va Ba sng vi mt s ty chn c bn thng thy kh ngon.Khch sn ph hp cho bn no a thch ngh thut ti gin nhng m cng. Dch v cho thu xe tt v chuyn nghip.Mnh chc chn s quay li vo ln ti khi n vi mnh t H Giang. Keep up the good work!
One of our best sellers in Ha Giang! Offering river views, Garden Villa in Ha Giang has accommodations, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the family stay free of charge.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a shared bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a balcony, as well as a seating area.Guests at Garden Villa can enjoy a buffet or a à la carte breakfast.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.
- I enjoyed the experience and the host and his family were very kind the view of the river was beautiful and the host was helpful and will return soon!
- Needed a place to rest after the loop and it was perfect. Great view of the river. They have their own mechanics
- The dorm, beds have privicy curtains, plenty of bathroom area even though big dorm. WiFi worked well. Got added on another tour group for motercycle ride as I was solo so made things safer easier..! Over all great experience
- The property is great. Away from the street. Amazing view of the river and the hills. If you wake up with the sunrise you will get to see magic as the air and water meets it creates dancing steam.Food is also amazing they make really good western breakfast with nice local coffee.
- Perfect staff, the boss is really helpful, motorbikes for rental are almost new 1000km…, they are improving the place, they emphasize a lot on cleanliness, the food is gooe.
Located in Ha Giang in the Ha Giang region, TS Apartment features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All of the air-conditioned units feature a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, fully-equipped kitchen and balcony.The apartment offers a à la carte or vegetarian breakfast.A terrace is available for guests at TS Apartment to use.
No reviews yet.
Ha Giang Hostel
Ha Giang Hostel has a restaurant and a bar in Ha Giang. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a garden. The property has a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.Ha Giang Hostel offers a Full English/Irish or American breakfast.
- I had an exciting tour with Ha Giang Hostel, you really should consider to book their tour, you wont regret it.
- Booked their tour, made a few new friends along the way. The scenery like Ive never seen before, simply beautiful and breathtaking, ethnic minority people was one of the nicest people out there, and they cook good food too.
- Nice clean room, the mattress was a bit hard for my liking but still comfortable enough. Really enjoy the morning view of the mountain from the dinning hall, and really good food too. They also have motorbike for rent with good price and in good condition.
- Make sure to buy their tour if you had the money, excellent service If I have to say.
- Comfy bed, I had a good night sleep before doing the 3 days 2 nights tour with them, everything went well, I had fun.
Cọ Home has a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and shared lounge in Ha Giang. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available and the hostel also features car hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area.The hostel offers a children’s playground. You can play darts at Cọ Home, and the area is popular for cycling.
- This homestay is very adorable, clean and natural. The staff and even the boss is very kind and friendly, giving a helpful guide for my trip. Definitely go back if I have a chance. Highly recommend.
- Homestay is very nice, meet my expectation. Staffs are super friendly and support me to book bus tickets to other cities without any fee.
- Very nice setup downstairs with the pool table, young hostess Zanh was very kind, available and helpful she welcomed me unnanounced very early in the morning not even 10 am and led me to my room in a flash.
- Choosing Co Home for the first couple getaway trip of the year 2020 has been our best choice. Everything single service delivered does exceed our expectation of a reasonable price homestay. Welcome us to Co Home was Mr. Giap. He kindly supported us with our luggage while introducing Co Home service. The rooms clean with amazing decor. Therere many interesting activities to try here. You can collect fresh vegetables from Co garden, from which Mrs. Minh and Ms. Giang would help you prepare a homecooked meal. Were really impressed with 2 main dishes traditional spring roll and steam pork with corn and Va leaves musttry when you visit Co Home. Also when we asked about local tour, Mrs. Kim Anh Giaps spouse immediately supported us with motorbike rental and sugggested several mustgo destinations, whichre not too far and can be easily visit by motorbike. One day spent with Co Home Ha Giang and not a minute wasted. Thank you all so much!
- Lovely staff and lovely venue. The dinner they make is great! The staff are very happy to help you book tours or guides around Ha Giang as well. Would stay here again.
Located in Ha Giang, LUXURY HOSTEL has a bar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. LUXURY HOSTEL has some units with city views, and each room comes with an electric tea pot.
No reviews yet.
Huy Hoan Hotel
One of our top picks in Ha Giang. Huy Hoan Hotel features a garden, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Ha Giang. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property provides ticket service, valet parking and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a closet. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms are equipped with a balcony and others also offer river views.à la carte and Asian breakfast options are available daily at the hotel.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental and car rental are available at Huy Hoan Hotel.
- Good location with clean room and good value. Very friendly staffs. We had a warm welcome at 730 pm of the 1st Tet Holiday. Just a small phone call and we had a hot and full meal at hotel. What a wonderful service.
- Staffs are friendly and rooms aircon is on to keep the room cold before my arrival and returned from day tour.
- I highly recommend this very nice hotel for a stay if you are doing the Ha Giang loop. The owners Ly and Huon were wonderful hosts and the hospitality they showed me was by far the best I had in my 3 weeks in Vietnam. I cant thank them enough. I would love to come back again some time.
- LocationSize of the roomBeds are gooood compared to most of the beds in Vietnam!!!
- The room was very spacious and clean. Good bed. Separate shower which we loved! Close to Ha Giang city We asked for early breakfast and they prepared it especially for us. It wasnt great but it was OK to start the day with.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Làng Me