Executive Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro
Located on Highway 301, this hotel is 2.1 miles from the Lake Presidential Golf Club. It has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day and rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each guest room at Executive Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bathrooms are stocked with toiletries.Breakfast is served on weekend mornings. Guests can also purchase a drink or a snack from the on-site vending machines.The Upper Marlboro Executive Inn & Suites features a business center with print, copy, and fax services. There are also guest laundry facilities on site.Both Six Flags America and Prince George’s Stadium are 8.5 miles from the hotel.
- The particular room I stayed in. It had a backyard and was very peaceful. I also like the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff.
- The continental breakfast is truly a European approach, quick, easy, fresh hot coffee.Keep it simple. Ive been to Europe, so I know what Im talking about.
- The rooms are clean and fresh, with no disagreeable odor. Towels fluffy, pillows all plump, no sounds from other rooms, and a beautiful wooded area in the back that was especially nice since it was a spring visit and there were all sorts of blooming trees. The front desk people are welcoming.
- Staff in the office very helpful friendly! Easy off and easy on to our travel to Virginia.Lovely trees even off the busy road
- Great Location, Staff friendly, Rooms comfortable.
The Inn of Rosslyn
Featuring rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, The Inn of Rosslyn is located in Arlington, 1 mi from the US Marine Corps War Memorial.A flat-screen TV, refrigerator and a coffee maker are featured in each room at The Inn of Rosslyn, which also provides an in-room desk for its guests. The private bathroom in each room comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Laundry facilities are available at the motel, which offers on-site vending machines. Free parking is also available. Air conditioning and heating are included.A continental breakfast of coffee and bagels is offered.The Rosslyn Metro Station is 2,650 feet from The Inn of Rosslyn. The Washington, D.C. city center is 5.9 mi away.
- It had a comfy king size bed and was in a great location.
- A love the quiet atmosphere and the walking distance from my office.
- Friendly staff. Clean and convenient location. Great value for the money.
- Best rates for DC central location.Older motel no frills but well maintained. The staff keeps it clean and neat.Kyle runs the office during the days and does and excellent job!Parking is right in front of the rooms, well lighted and easily visible.One of the best Taco trucks in DC is always parked 1/2 block down the street and several restaurants are in walking distance.There is a refrigerator coffee maker in the room. The office has a microwave and a toaster.Good inroom WiFi connection. Basic cable with HBO.
- The bed is good.. The Staff was friendly they let us park our car there after we checked out and even before we were able to check in. Close to Metro They had free coffee and breakfast in the morning with fruit juice fruits and muffins bagels. They also had complementary paper plates and plastic silverware which was nice coming from Minnesota.
Motel 6-Washington, DC – Convention Center
A pet-friendly motel only minutes from popular downtown Washington, D.C. attractions including Capitol Hill, this property features comfortable guestrooms along with free morning coffee service.The Motel 6 Washington D.C. Convention Center is ideally located close to the FBI Headquarters and George Washington University. The National Air and Space Museum along with the White House is also a short distance away.On-site at the Washington D.C. Convention Center Motel 6, guests can enjoy free wireless internet access and expanded in-room cable TV. Free local telephone calls and 24-hour front desk service are also provided.
- frontdesk clerk was nice..room was clean..free parking..accepting pets and free of charged..
- The location, price of room and the nearby public transportation.
- Im in dc often and for the price cant beat the location! The front desk was also very friendly and helpful.
- Well I booked it for my uncle… He likes it because its quiet
- It was only 2 miles from Washington centre so was able to see lots of places
Motel 6-Camp Springs, DC – South Camp Springs
Located 11 miles from Washington D.C., this Camp Springs Motel 6 is opposite the Joint Base Andrews and is 20 minutes’ drive from Six Flags America. Coffee is available in the lobby and free Wi-Fi can be accessed.The rooms at Motel 6 Camp Springs include a cable TV.The 24-hour reception at this Motel 6 provides assistance anytime and guests can get snacks and beverages from the on-site vending machines. There are also laundry facilities.The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 14 miles away. FedEx Field is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Front desk employee was very friendly, respectful and very helpful i had problem with my credit card and she waited till i had the payment process go thru with patience not like other places that dont care about it, love the location also a block to 711 not a night but evening, gas station nearby, motel very clean it just need breakfast area, it has laundry area, snacks machines also, but other then that everything was good enough no problems in the area was safe stay n gated police on site my son loved it that he wanted stay for another day i give it a 5
- I like the way the staff treat the customers. It is hard, trying to please people. But they do it is jesus name with a smile. The owners are lovely people. God bless them. They look out for people that dont have know where to go and are homeless.
- The location. How the rooms where cleaning. Every other day. Just the check outside. How the stay overs. Just where asked. Need housekeeping.
- I love the hotel and some of the staff. Rita is nice but that tyesha needs a attitude adjustment and the guest in 225 needs to be removed from property for the guns and drug dealing.
- The front desk lady was wonderful and very helpful . And beautiful too .
Red Crown Inn
Red Crown Inn is offering accommodations in Laurel. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Washington, D.C. Is 18 miles from Red Crown Inn, while Baltimore is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
The Econo Lodge Laurel Racetrack is located eight miles from the NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Laurel Park horse track. This hotel is minutes from Six Flags America theme park, Merriweather Post Pavilion entertainment facility and the Baltimore Convention Center. The Baltimore / Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is 11 miles away.Additional local points of interest include the University of Maryland, Bowie State University, Johns Hopkins University, the Washington Convention Center, downtown Washington, D.C. and Oriole Park at Camden Yards baseball field.
For outdoor enthusiasts, golf courses, tennis courts, fishing areas, boating areas and picnic areas are close to the hotel.This hotel offers free 24-hour coffee and a free continental breakfast. Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and cable television. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms include coffee makers.
- I love my room location , secret and away from others Recommended by the staff
- Ive been in some tough situations but I can come here a get a good nights rest which is much appreciated!
- Everything it was fast and easy to check in and out and the rooms were clean and neat
Looking for: Best Hotels in Landover Hills