Steigenberger Hotel & Spa Krems
In a scenic location in the Wachau region overlooking the town of Krems, The 4-star superior Steigenberger Hotel & Spa Krems is 1.2 mi from the center. It offers a large spa area, and a restaurant.The modern rooms and suites feature light colors and include a flat-screen TV and an elegant bathroom. Some are air-conditioned and also have a balcony with views of the Danube Valley and the surrounding vineyards.Guests of the Steigenberger Hotel & Spa Krems can relax in the 9.8 ft² spa area, which is spread over 3 levels. It includes an indoor and an outdoor pool, saunas, a salt-water steam bath, and a relaxation room with an open fireplace. Beauty treatments are provided on request.Specialties of Wachau cuisine and cellar are served in the Weinberg Restaurant and in the cozy Weinstuben. In summer, meals are either served indoors or on the panorama terrace of the Steigenberger Hotel & Spa Krems.Ancient monasteries and abbeys located at the Danube River, such as Melk, Gottweig and Dürnstein, can be easily reached by car from the Steigenberger Hotel & Spa Krems. The Längenfeld Golf Club is only 3.7 mi away. Bike and car rental is available at the property.
- The breakfast and spa is great. Personnel is also quite nice and friendly. our room was big as well.
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful spa and outdoor pool.
- The hotel and personal was well prepared for Corona, with well prepared rules they really followed and the most of guests as well. We had half board with great dinners, the offer of alternative meals and nice wine pairing. One evening they organized pleasant wine tasting of the local wine producer.
- Bike friendly hotel! To keep safe your bike and to rent a bike. Great breakfast!
- Staff is nice and helpfull, rooms are very clean, the facilities of the hotel are very nice. I am comming often to stay only a night and its really a great place.
arte Hotel Krems
The new arte Hotel Krems is located, as its name implies, in the arts district of this beautiful town on the Danube, right across from the campus of the Danube University Krems.In addition to the location, the modern architecture, the furnishing and the facilities gave the hotel its name. Arte stands for casual living on a 4-star level and offers a hotel atmosphere with a contemporary design.Whether you are a visitor to the Wachau Valley, a business traveler or a student at Danube University, whether you travel by bike, bus or car – the arte Hotel Krems represents the new generation of trendy hotel lifestyles at interesting prices.
- Location great and the breakfast was also great. Staff were helpful and friendly and also great.
- The breakfast was excellent. There were many choices, and the presentation was very nice.
- I loved the cool style of the hotel and the art. The breakfast was very nice. Our tower suite Tom was great! Bike storage situation was excellent.
- Great location close to campus and museums. Easy walk to center of Stein as well as Krems.Modern hotel with comfortable bed and good breakfast.
- The location was in the west of Krems, which was great to end our cycle trip earlier from Melk.First time having a separate toilet in a hotel bedroom, it was tucked away behind the wardrobe door. Loved the fact that the soaps are eco friendly. There were plenty of places to scatter our stuff around the room. The restaurant downstairs 2Stein was quite good rated, unfortunately it was fully crowded and booked for a Sunday evening, so we chose to takeaway to our room
Directly at the large city park and with free WiFi access, our 3-star-hotel lies very calmly and nevertheless very central. So you are directly in some minutes in the historical old part of town and/or in the small central shopping mall of Krems.We are more then willing to assist you in planning for the next days, regardless if culturally (Stift Göttweig, castel Grafenegg, art mile Krems – Kunstmeile Krems) or sporty (bikeroutes along the Danube, golfing or jogging) or “only” identifying beautiful places to let one’s mind wonder.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Krems an der Donau. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smile Apartments is located in the center of Krems an der Donau, 0.7 mi from Caricature Museum Krems. Kunsthalle Krems is 0.7 mi away.The accommodations is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Danube University Krems is 0.7 mi from Smile Apartments. Vienna International Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Everything else, that shower was very stylish and modern, also the lights was very romantic View and location is number 1..I like the communication with owner and also they had a little tasty present on arrival Thanks a million
- Great place for a stay in Vienna! Lovely roof terrace and very pretty apartment with everything you need.
- Very spacious apartment in the center of Krems. The apartment is beautifully decorated.
- Excellent location close to the old town and the train station. It was extremely clean and comfortable.
- Tastefully furnished and very well equipped deluxe apartment, newly renovated, in 16th century building in the middle of town. They even had a big fan, which helped a lot during a hot and sticky night.
Hotel Unter den Linden
One of our top picks in Krems an der Donau. Ideally located in the heart of the city of Krems at the entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Wachau, the family-run Hotel Unter den Linden is just a short walk from many local attractions.During your stay, you can visit the Steiner Gate, which is a landmark in the city of Krems and the starting point of a wonderful pedestrian zone through the historic quarter, the Art Mile, the Danube University Krems, the Danube Promenade, and the Boat Station, which is the perfect starting point for beautiful trips around the Wachau Region. All these sights can easily be reached by foot from the hotel.Providing an individual flair to each of the 39 guest rooms, the hotel often receives requests regarding a particular room. The hotel is especially proud of its 3 suites. With a warm and cozy character, they are often in demand.
- Excellent location 2 minutes away from old town, easy to reach by car, own parking.Friendly staff, owners always present around, good breakfast, very clean.
- Excellent breakfast. Very quite and clean. Comfortable bad.
- Nice big modern room in a hotel that had an old fashion feel. WiFi worked well. Excellent breakfast included. Friendly staff. Has an elevator
- Great location. Free parking. Pretty clean and big room. Convenient to both the town and the ferry. Very helpful staff. Need to ask for eggs at breakfast otherwise all good!
- I was pleasantly surprised by the nice rooms and friendly reception. Breakfast buffet was fresh and inviting. One could order eggs and mine was hot and perfectly soft boiled!
One of our top picks in Krems an der Donau. Located directly at the Krems River, Gasthof Klinglhuber features a restaurant serving Austrian specialties and a large terrace with picturesque river views, where guests can dine during summer. The inn is located at the edge of Krems’ Old Town, only a 5-minute walk from the train station.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and all of the modern and carefully decorated rooms are fitted with wooden floors, a safety deposit box, and cable TV. A bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer is standard in all rooms.Family-run for 4 generations, Gasthof Klinglhuber also features a tour desk, where guests can get informed about cultural and sports activities in the Wachau Region.Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request.Free public parking is possible on spot. The Danube River is 2,300 feet away and a supermarket can be reached within 4 minutes on foot.
- Lovely room with big windows and a nice bathroom. The breakfast buffet was very good and we enjoyed the coffee!There is secure storage for bicycles.
- Gasthof is located near the city center across the street, has a superb terrace, where we had dinner twice it was delicious. Staff was also very helpful and kind. Breakfast is served in another building about 70m, and was great. Our room was in 2nd floor, it was clean with nice view to the city nr. 32. We parked behind the hotel. It is not a disadvantage, but There is no elevator in the gasthof … it means that you have to carry all your stuff to the 2nd floor, its written in the description, but I didnt read it properly its fact.
- Very good position for visit old town. Good parking and very good traditional restaurant for dinner.
- Friendly staff and a very good restaurant serving traditional food.
- Our upgraded room with balcony on the top floor was superb. The staff were all very friendly and the breakfast was very good. The restaurant was closed on Sunday as are most of the restaurants in Krems. They seem to take the Sabbath seriously.
Located in Krems an der Donau and as of mid-September 2017, Klinglhuber’s Suiten offer accommodations with an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All suites come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Nespresso coffee machine, a mini-bar and a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. The suites on the ground floor include a terrace with a direct pool access.The on-site restaurant, set in the hotel´s building vis-à-vis the suites, is open Monday to Friday and offers characteristic Austrian cuisine with many regional products. There is luggage storage space at the property.Kunsthalle Krems is 1.1 mi from Klinglhuber’s Suiten, while Danube University Krems is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- Great location and perfect accommodation. Everything matched our expectations. Very good breakfast included. And we also had dinner at the hotels restaurant and found it superb great food, friendly staff, convenient location, etc..
- location is in the heart of the city. Very big and comfortable room, good breakfast
- This new and modern place can be recommended during a trip to Wachau valley. Location next to downtown Krems allows to enjoy the pedestrian zone and the Krems restaurants. Hotel has a sauna and an outdoor swimming pool. They serve a good full breakfast. Plenty of parking at the hotel.
- This hotel was excellent. We loved our room. It was very large, very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The set up of the room made it very easy to live in, with a separate roomy lounge area and a toilet separate from the bathroom. There was also great natural light. The breakfast room was lovely with an outside area. The breakfast was excellent with many choices including eggs made to order. Staff were very lovely and helpful. Parking was right in front of the hotel. This hotel is on the edge of the old town, so very easy to access restaurants etc.
- Breakfast was quite good in nice and and new dining room. Nice hotel in small city the room was very big Very clean hotel
Family-run for 4 generations, Hotel Klinglhuber is located directly at the Krems River at the entrance to the picturesque old town of Krems, only a 5-minute walk away from the train station.Its exceptional architecture gives the property its own style combining comfort and individual facilities with modern technology. It was awarded the Austrian State Prize for Tourism and Architecture at its opening in 1996.Enjoy a rich breakfast buffet with local ham and apricot jam in the morning.The restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes made from organic products. In summer you can dine on the big terrace overlooking the river.Modern and elegant rooms, first-class service and a wide range of cultural activities in the immediate vicinity make Hotel Klinglhuber an ideal choice for any stay in Krems.
- Very good breakfast! Nice choice and possibility to eat on a patio. Location was fine.
- We even had a Air conditioning unit in our room …super needed in the summer
- Large spacious room and bathroom. The fan in the room was a welcome sight in the 30c heat!
- straightforward, uncluttered appearancecomfortable bedclean and wellkeptgood bed and pillowscopious, highquality breakfast with lots of choices, including housebaked cakes
- Nice Joice of differnt breakfast dishes including different vehgetables
Orange Wings Krems
One of our best sellers in Krems an der Donau! This low-priced, modern hotel is located in the eastern part of Krems, 11,500 feet from the center and 1,650 feet from the Danube River Cycling Trail.All rooms and apartments come with a small tilt window above the door (no other windows) and feature a double bed with a high-quality mattress and anti-allergic linen. They offer free internet access.The Motel style Orange Wings Krems focuses on the essentials, while at the same time providing everything for a comfortable night – clean, safe and fast. The concept is characterized by modern architecture, state-of-the-art technology and a functional interior.Its convenient location makes Orange Wings Krems an ideal starting point for discovering the surrounding sights, including the Wachau, Melk Abbey, Göttweig Abbey and the historic old town of Krems.
No reviews yet.
Located in Krems an der Donau, 1,000 feet from Caricature Museum Krems, Living inStyle features views of the city. Built in 16th century, the property is within 1,000 feet of Kunsthalle Krems and less than 0.6 mi of Danube University Krems. The accommodations features room service and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. All guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 49 mi from Living inStyle.
- I had reservations about the place when I booked, but this place thinks of everything to make your stay comfortable. It was extra warm, a super fan was provided to cool the room. We rented bikes, a bike garage was available. Nice, big bathroom. The place felt historic but was spotless. And the staff in the breakfast area were super nice! I would stay here again.
- The hotel was really clean and the room was very comfortable. A huge selection to choose from for your breakfast. Good location
- This property has spacious rooms with bike storage. Very central to town. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us when we wanted to leave our bikes for a few hours the next day when they werent going to be there. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was a great value for the money.
- good location, perfect breakfast you can find vegetarian, vegan options, clean rooms more studentfriendly i would say, friendly staff that is there to help you
- It was cheap and the breakfast was very good. There was also somewhere secure to park my bike.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Krems an der Donau