|1||Goodhope Hotel Kelawei, Penang||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Georgetown Heritage Motel||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|6||28 Gred Hotel||8.7||BOOKING.COM|
Goodhope Hotel Kelawei, Penang
Just a 10-minute walk to Gurney Drive, Goodhope Hotel Kelawei is located in Jalan Kelawai, Penang. It features free parking, a garden and cozy air-conditioned rooms with a TV.Goodhope Hotel Kelawei, Penang is a 10-minute drive from Gurney Plaza, Gurney Night Market Center, Reclining Buddah and Pulau Tikus Morning Market. Penang International Airport is a 35-minute drive away.Bathed in warm light, rooms come with modern interiors. They are well equipped with a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can arrange for car rental and airport shuttle services at the tour desk. Safety deposit boxes are available at the 24-hour reception.
- There is free wi-fi and staff are friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location as next to Evergreen Laurel Hotel and 10 min walk to Gurney Plaza.
- Location, tidy n neat room plus all electrical equipment work.
- Budget hotel with basic amenities as stated in room details. We indeed have had a comfortable stay though, room is exceptionally clean and smells fresh, as well as good water pressure in shower. Will stay here again in the next visit.
- The cleanliness, the bed& pillow and the hotel is really quiet. Enjoyed my stay and definitely will come back.
Housed in a traditional Malaysian shophouse originally built in the 1920s, the Moon Tree 47 has charming rooms in the UNESCO Heritage Site of Georgetown. It features a café with an international menu and free Wi-Fi in the entire guesthouse.The Moon Tree is located a 45-minute drive from Penang International Airport and is a 5-minute drive from Weld Quay Bus Terminal.Uniquely designed and beautifully decorated with warm earthy tones, the rooms include a relaxed and cozy feel and basic facilities like a fan or air conditioning. Some rooms have private bathrooms and a private balcony.Guests can enjoy a refreshing drink at the bar. The guesthouse provides newspapers, laundry and bike rental services for guests’ convenience.
- Property was as pictured, friendly hosts and very clean. Location is great for walking around Georgetown. Basic but nice room.
- Beautiful, peaceful property just off busy and fun, Love Lane. Fantastic customer service.
- This is a little gem, Kent and the staff are amazing. The building has a lot of atmosphere, I highly recommend staying here. I had a wonderful time!
- The host is just amazing.He makes you feel like you are at home.The places itself is not like typical hotel with rooms and corridors.You can spend lot of time inside a building.It is in historical building…so lovely.
- I love the whole setting. It’s eclectic, it’s welcoming, it’s rambling and it’s quietly right around the corner from all the action. I chose a room with shared bath, and it was no problem at all. AC was nice and cold, and the cafe has reasonable and very tasty treats. The management is lovely and responsive. I will be back, for sure!
Georgetown Heritage Motel
Georgetown Heritage Motel is located in George Town, within 1.2 miles of Penang Times Square and an 8-minute walk of Pinang Peranakan Mansion. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The motel has family rooms.Popular points of interest near the motel include Wonderfood Museum, 1st Avenue Penang and Rainbow Skywalk at Komtar. The nearest airport is Penang International, 14 miles from Georgetown Heritage Motel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The hotel was located at Little India of Penang. It was near to places of interest. It was perfect for a one night stay and for those who are travelling alone as they provide the most basic anemities. Even the air cond and water heater was working well. The owner is kind and friendly and even call me to check whether I lost my way to the hotel.
- I like the location. It near to the bus stop, restaurant, and ferry terminal which is strategic.
- Alls good in the room. Nice location and nearby to many famous places. The motel is linked to the corner restaurant and their food is nice too. Opposite has the famous claypot briyani which is also a plus. Opposite it is 7e, another plus point. Walking distance to many nice locations at most 800m away about 10mins walk. Still good.
Top Lage mitten in Little India. Der kostenlose CHAT Bus hält direkt vor der Haustür, trotzdem war es nachts leise genug zum schlafen. Es gab zudem ein roti canai (indischer Fladen) und einen Tee gratis als Frühstück, das man sich im zugehörigen Restaurant holen konnte.
Die Besitzer waren sehr freundlich und halfen direkt falls es Probleme gab.
Nested within private gardens just 3 minutes from Batu Ferringhi Beach, Rasa Motel offers accommodations in Batu Ferringhi. Guests can enjoy meals from the in-house restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with an private bathroom. Guests have access to the shared seating and dining area.It is 500 feet to Batu Ferringhi Night Market. Sungai Petani is 21 mi from Rasa Motel, while George Town is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Penang International Airport, which is 19 mi from the property.Guests can explore the surrounding area for a variety of shopping and dining options. Water sport activities are available at additional charges.
- Everything is perfect and complete for us. We love the new family room. Beds are comfortable. Bathroom is clean and spacious. The room itself is very spacious. Check in and check out is easy and security of the is great. This is our second time staying here and we will come again. There’s a lot of great improvement done to the motel and thank you for your great hospitality.
Very flexible and understanding manager. Very polite and nice, willing to help. Extended the checkout for free to 4.00pm without problem.
Much appreciated! Excellent service and mindset!
- The staff really good, i’ve been go there for many times and never disappointed!! The location was really good. And also have parking so you dont have to be worry about the parking! Im in love with this property!!
- Friendliness, helpfulness, affordable and cleanliness
really like the owner of the motel. my room has been upgraded to the new room and it was so unexpected. the owner even carried my luggage to the room, which it really touched. the owner and his wife are so friendly and so nice to have a chit chat with.
adding to that, this was my 2nd time stay in this motel. because of the owner, i came back..
Padua inn features air-conditioned rooms with cable flat-screen TV in the Batu Ferringhi Beach district of Batu Ferringhi. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.The rooms at the motel are fitted with a seating area. At Padua inn rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Penang National Park is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Penang International Airport, 12 mi from Padua inn.
No reviews yet.
28 Gred Hotel
28 Gred Hotel is located in Bukit Mertajam. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Guest rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Speaking English, Malay and Chinese at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Batu Ferringhi is 15 miles from 28 Gred Hotel, while Sungai Petani is 20 miles from the property. Penang International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kampung Sungai Nibung Besar