Big Sky Lodge
One of our best sellers in Rapid City! Big Sky Lodge is located in Rapid City. Free WiFi access is available. A seasonal hot tub and breakfast is offered.A private entrance, a seating area with a cable TV and an private bathroom are included in all rooms at Big Sky Lodge Rapid City. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also offered.Barbecue facilities are available at Rapid City Big Sky Lodge. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Mount Rushmore National Memorial is 25 minutes’ drive from the motel. Sheridan Lake Marina is 18 mi from Big Sky Lodge.
- The rooms were simple but clean, the queen size bed rooms all face into the parking lot… the double bed rooms all face the city. The one story building is south of town off an access road up on a bluff.There is a small picnic area and seats outside and a continental breakfast.
- This place was great. So clean and a beautiful view!! It was a little hard to get into when it snowed but I think typically they close for the winter. We will definitely stay again
- Great location, great price, great service! We arrived late and the staff contacted me dirrctly and made arrangements for our late arrival. Room was quite comfortable and had all the amenities we needed.Excellent value!
- The clerk was friendly. I was traveling with my mom and she wondering if we could stay another night.
- This is a great place to stay if you want something out of the way but yet still close to everything. The staff was very friendly and the room was spotless.
Located in Rapid City, 1.5 mi from John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute, TKTK provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 3.1 mi from Journey Museum, 4.3 mi from Rushmore Mall and 2.3 mi from Dinosaur Park.All units in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At TKTK, every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 9.3 mi from TKTK.
- Cute and cozy room! Very comfortable bed and pillows. Spic n span clean.I liked that for the 2 of us, there were 3 bottles of juice and 3 bottles of water in the fridge for us as well as a breakfast basket with apples, graham cracker type bars, granola bars and muffins.
- With COVID going on, no hotels were really serving breakfast. While the breakfast wasnt a traditional hot breakfast, the fact that they gave me one was very much appreciated. They gave me like 4 choices of drinks, and I could drink them all or none, and they gave me fresh fruit and granola bars. Again, much better than the other hotels Ive stayed at since COVID has ruined many travel plans.
- I loved the coziness of the room. The bed was comfortable. There was a care basket of food. Theyre version of continental breakfast. The view was spectacular.
- Location was nice. Bed was super comfy. Netflix and Prime was available for TV watching. An assortment of water and juices was in the refrigerator as well as fruit and granola bars for our enjoyment. No direct contact with staff, all contact was over the phone.
- Comfy, cozy, a home away from home! The owner and the staff were Beyond professional and accommodating! I cannot believe that we will ever find a place as good as this again, and we really mean it get back thank you. We promise to be back and we also promise to recommend this little piece of heaven to everyone we know. Thank you for everything Emily, Kevin and Liz! Almost forgot, one final note there was a welcome basket with fruits and snacks that we really needed at the time. Again one of the most comfortable places weve ever said and the price was absolutely too low! How often do you ever hear anybody say that?
Lazy U Motel
Located in Rapid City, an 11-minute walk from John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute, Lazy U Motel provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 2.2 miles from Journey Museum, 4.2 miles from Rushmore Mall and 1.9 miles from Dinosaur Park.At the motel, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms at Lazy U Motel include air conditioning and a closet.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean, comfy, and affordable. It is a wonderful little vintage motel. We will definitely stay here again.
- Staff at front was amazing. Place was clean and very comfortable.
- Very nice 1950 style motel. Clean room and comfortable beds.
- The owner Yan was super nice and friendly. Great location and decent place for the money. Thanks yan. See you in grafton
- Clean and comfy… And quiet even though the bikers for Sturgis were in town!
Town House Motel
This central Rapid City, South Dakota motel is 1.9 mi from the life-sized dinosaur statues of Dinosaur Park and 1 mi from O’Harra Stadium. Guests will enjoy a heated outdoor pool. All accommodations at Town House Motel feature free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV and a desk. A microwave and small refrigerator and a bathroom with free toiletries are also included.Town House Motel provides free on-site parking. A beverage vending machine is available for added convenience. Vending machines with candy and snacks are provided.Guests will be a 5-minutes’ walk from downtown Rapid City, while Mount Rushmore National Memorial is 24 mi away.
- It was unexpectedly nice. When we first arrived it looked different than the hotels, but it was great. I would stay there again.
- I visited SD for the 1st time wanting to see MT Rushmore. Made reservation on line for one day! When we arrived I was met by a young man, believe the manager, he was polite and answered all my questions. He went beyond the call by telling me about the city, sights, and some history. He also gave me some brochures. Later, I called him to see if he can give us the same rate for another day because we wanted to explore more sights, he had no problem and accommodated us immediately. If I return, I will stay here again and again. Nice place and very clean. Thank you!
- Checking in was quick and simple, room was clean and motel was quiet
- Room was much nicer and cleaner than expected. Well worth the rate.
- Cleanliness of the room, and excellent service from the manager.
Gold Star Motel
Located in Rapid City, 1.1 miles from Journey Museum, Gold Star Motel provides rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. The property is around 2.3 miles from Rushmore Mall, 3.2 miles from John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute and 3.1 miles from Dinosaur Park. Guests can enjoy city views.At the motel, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 9 miles from Gold Star Motel.
- The owner was super attentive and helpful and addressed any concern that was brought to her immediately. On our first morning my wife was not feeling well and asked if there was toast available. While the continental breakfast didnt include toast the owner gladly provided a toaster and butter for us to use with the bread we brought along.This was an example of just how attentive she was. Id stay there again…
- Older property. Not a name brand . Clean and comfortable. Pet friendly.
- Very pleasant check in. Room was comfortable and very clean. I have stayed here in the past, so I was a little hesitant to stay here, but there has been many updates to the property. We will.stay here again. They provide chairs to sit outside and they also brought me an ashtray. Also, a pet friendly!!
- The owner had fresh baked delights both for our arrival and for breakfast! Delicious and unexpected.
- We were nervous on staying anywhere with the pandemic. We specifically looked for our own entrance and air circulation. It was clean. I re cleaned everything when we arrived just for my own sanity. I think the lovely lady at the front desk was there all day and night everyday we were there. She deserves a raise. It was quiet and had very lit parking lot and great location. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone. Thanks for a nice stay.
Harney Peak Inn
Located in Hill City, Harney Peak Inn provides barbecue facilities. With a bar, the 2-star motel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the motel, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. At Harney Peak Inn, every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hill City, like hiking and cycling.Rapid City is 27 mi from Harney Peak Inn, while Keystone is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 35 mi from the motel.
- Hill City is one of the nicest towns to stay in the Mt Rushmore Area. Recommend visiting Custer State Park for the daymany good hikes , breath taking views. We visited at end of September so less crowded but several of the better restaurants closed for season. inn provides nice outside area to relax.
- Really enjoyed the evenings visiting with other guests by the fire!
- Love being on main street right next to the Alpine Inn for a great supper and close to shops and downtown. The outside area is so nice with sitting areas. Love the easy check in where you go right to your room and enter a code to get to your room. We backed right in to our door and so easy to unload our luggage!
- Harney Peak Inn is super adorable, friendly, and cozy! The best part is the location. It is located right on the main street of Hill City so easy walking distance to shops and restaurants. I also recommend staying in this town. It was a super short drive to Custer State Park and Mount Rushmore and it was a short drive with better food options.
- The atmosphere was so relaxing. The have a beautiful outdoor area that we sat at every night and got to know the other guests at the hotel. Dan and Angela the owners were so welcoming and wanted to get to know their guests and to make sure all their guests had a great time.
Keystone Boardwalk Inn and Suites By Magnuson Worldwide
Set in Keystone, 3.1 mi from Mount Rushmore, Keystone Boardwalk Inn and Suites By Magnuson Worldwide offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The motel features family rooms.At the motel all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 29 mi from Keystone Boardwalk Inn and Suites.
- The location was great! Just off the strip so walking distance from all the shopping, bars, etc. My husband was in a wreck during our trip, so the staff was VERY accommodating to us needing more pillows and not disturbing us while he was trying to rest.
- Excellent, friendly staff. Great location to saloons and sightseeing. I stayed an extra night because of the accommodations.
- Location was close to all the major attractions in the area.
- It was fine, except thr toilet was like a childs. Other then that we r VERY pleased.
- Location was perfect. Room was clean and staff were nice.
The Brookside Motel / Mt. Rushmore
Less than 8 minutes’ drive from Mount Rushmore, this Keystone motel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Free coffee, donuts, and muffins are served each morning.A refrigerator is included in every guest room at Brookside Lodge Keystone. Air-conditioning is also provided in all rooms.Free hot breakfast is served every morning to all guests.Central Rapid City is 20 miles from this motel. The 1880 Train and the Black Hills Central Railroad is 8 minutes’ walk from the property.
- Very clean ! The staff was very helpful and nice . good room to stay central to all the attractions .
- The location was great! Off a side strip so you were close but not in the crowd. Great price for a quick night stay.
- The property is priced as it is and the location is ideal. It is just old and in fair shape but we knew that going in. Having a breakfast included got our days started well. The breakfast was only fair but adequate. The microwave took over 2 minutes to warm the pre made omelet and should be replaced.
- very good location for Mount Rushmore and near the towns stores and restaurants breakfast was fine ,with standard motel hot breakfast
- Liked the view and breakfast. The designated parking was great to have.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Johnson Siding