Wakota Inn and Suites
Offering a continental breakfast each morning, this Wakota Inn and Suites hotel is located 15 mi southeast of central St. Paul and 41 mi from the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area.Free WiFi access and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at Wakota Inn and Suites. Rooms are also equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.The reception at the Wakota Inn is open 24 hours a day.The Science Museum of Minnesota is 20 minutes’ drive from the motel. Mississippi Dunes Golf Course is 5 mi away.
- Very nice staff comfortable rooms and right by all your shopping needs
- I was remembered from my previous stays and that I always asked for extra pillows. The remodeling that was done makes for a really good stay.
- The rooms are always consistent with how clean they are and the staff are so respectful and friendly as well as helpful that I return there everytime Im in the twin cities. Thank you to ownership and staff.
- Very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Staff was polite. Hotel is close to lots of shopping and food options.
- I really appreciated having hardwood floors in our room instead of having to walk on germy carpet. It was so easy to access our room we did not have to haul our belongings very far. The bed was very comfortable!
Budget Host Inn Eagan
Located just off Highway 494, the Budget Host Inn Eagan features free WiFi and rooms with a 39-inch flat-screen TV. Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is 6.3 miles away.Furnished with simple décor, all rooms at this motel include a small refrigerator and microwave. An alarm clock and telephone are also provided in each room.This motel is an 8-minute drive from Lost Spur Golf Course and the Minnesota Zoo is 11.6 miles away. The famous Mall of America is just a 13-minute drive from the motel.
- Friendly service. Great rates. And the beds aint so bad either
- I like how they still use keys but the old school hotels and motels that they had back in the day instead of the key card you got a key for your room that was really cool
- It was well worth the money spent and was perfect in time of need
- Its a very relaxing atmoshepre and.the cleaning woman was just a very delightful, friendly and accomidating! The staff is up on their comunication with one another. Very fast and diligent
- Extra friendly personnel. Good location. The room was spacious and furnished well.
Norwood Inn and Suites – Roseville
Norwood Inn and Suites – Roseville is within a 2-minute drive of the Rosedale Center shopping area. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Every room at this Norwood Inn and Suites – Roseville features cable TV and a hair dyer. A work desk is also provided.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Norwood Inn and Suites – Roseville. Guests can use the laundry facilities or the hot tub.Downtown Saint Paul is within a 15-minute drive of the Norwood Inn and Suites – Roseville. Como Park is one mile away.
- I stayed in the inn for 2 weeks. I had no problems at all. Although because of covid there was no breakfast. I wish they brought breakfast to the rooms. Overall, I had a nice and quiet stay at the inn. The staff were kind. I also like the fact that there are a paid washer and dryer right in the building. It saves lots of time trying to find a washing place.
- Excellent place for an extended stay! Exceptional value for the quality of the rooms. I finished my week long stay at Norwood Inn and Suites. Initially I was staying day by day in different rooms. Every room I stayed in was clean and well furnished with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. The water was hot, and there was plenty of towels and toiletries. The staff was nice and professional. They even said that they could keep giving me a discount for the extended stay!
- It was my third night staying due to major rental property repairs. So I have been staying in multiple rooms but all of the rooms are equipped with refrigerators and coffee machines and microwaves. It is very nice to have such appliances, because I work late and check in late. I have have a hot meal and cold drinks. This is one of the most quiet Inns I have been in and because of that I sleep very well. The staff are friendly and so far it has been a pleasure to stay here.
- This is my second night staying at Norwood Inn and Suites. I had a great night sleep. The beds are comfortable and it is a quite location. The Inn is almost literally a few blocks away from Rosedale Mall, restaurants, and the highway its location makes it a very nice place to stay since you have access to one of the best malls where Apple is located a movie theater and many stores to shop. You have quick access to the highway that can take you where ever you like in the Twin Cities.
- The room had a microwave and refrigerator. The air conditioning was very good. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, I slept very well. The wifi was good I was able to do work on my laptop.
Baymont by Wyndham Bloomington MSP Airport
Just a 5 minute drive from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Its spacious guest rooms come with free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view movies is provided in each of the traditionally decorated rooms at AmericInn Bloomington East/Airport. There is also a sitting area and coffee-making facilities.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet that includes waffles, muffins and bagels. The lobby features a fireplace and a leather sofa.Mall of America is one mile from Bloomington AmericInn. Minnesota Zoological Gardens is a 12 minute drive away and Valleyfair Amusement Park is 20 minutes away.
- It smelled so clean everywhere, it was comfortable and the staff was very kind.
- It was near the mall, restaurants, Walmart, there was even a small convenience store across the street to buy snacks late at night. Very clean we were also able to use the pool even though breakfast was unavailable due to covid.
- The day staff was competent, friendly, helpful. Room was handy, nearby. Bed very comfortable.
- Weve stayed here many times and we always have a wonderful experience. I cant remember the guy at the front desk but he is so exceptional.
- The location is convenient, the rooms were nice, inviting, clean comfortable.
AmericInn by Wyndham Apple Valley
Just 10 miles from the Mall of America, this Apple Valley hotel is conveniently located a 20 minute drive from the Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are furnished in each AmericInn Hotel and Suites Apple Valley guest room. Cable TV is also available.Apple Valley AmericInn Hotel offers gym and business center facilities for guests’ use. An indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub are also available.Shopping and restaurants are available at the Southport Centre, minutes from AmericInn Hotel Apple Valley. Interstate 35E is less than 4 miles away. The Minnesota Zoo is 12 miles away.
- The Motel was great inspite of the fact that they did not receive our reservation from booking.com. Even at that, they honored the rate quoted and had to give us an upgraded room because they were al booked otherwise.
- We didnt see a lot of staff, however, the front desk lady was very friendly they did a great job with the breakfast keeping it stocked for everyone!
- The staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Staff was very nice and accommodating. Will stay again when in the area.
- The breakfast was good and the location great for my purposes. The room was clean and odor free. The beds very comfortable.
Nichols Inn & Suites
Located between Vermilion Falls Park and Spiral Park this motel offers rooms equipped with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. This motel is 1 miles from Hastings town center, which features shopping and dining.Rooms include a seating area and reading lamps by the bed at the Nichols Inn & Suites. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV.Guests are served a daily breakfast in the lobby. The motel also has a 24-hour front desk and free parking.The Nichols Inn is 2 miles from access to the Mississippi River. The motel is 30 minutes’ drive from the St. Paul city center, with shopping, dining and entertainment.
- breakfast just ok because of covid really liked the pool and hot tub, better than most places
- I stay here whenever I visit my son and his family and I always have a good experience. My grandkids love swimming in the pool.
- Much traffic noise from room in front of building. Would be good to post sign on heater thermostat.
- Pool was great for the kids and it was nice and quiet at night.
- The facility was very clean and comfortable. The desk staff were friendly. My overall experience was great!
Prime Rate Inn
This Burnsville Motel is located just off I-35W and 12 miles from downtown Minneapolis. It features an indoor pool, hot tub and game room. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV with cable and HBO is provided in each room at Prime Rate Motel. The rooms also have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Prime Rate Motel. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and there are vending machines and guest laundry facilities on site.The Mall of America is 9 miles from Prime Rate Motel. The Minnesota Zoo is 6 miles away.
- Fine. Fresh donuts. Coffee was fresh. Hot chocolate.
- The people were great. It was clean and the staff is wonderful
- Coffee was mediocre.But the donuts were wonderful!!
- The staff here has been absolutely phenomenal so far! They were so understanding and accommodating to my familys situation. Will definitely be returning.
- The staff is very friendly at all times of the day!
River Heights Motel
River Heights Motel provides air-conditioned accommodations in Prescott. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Stillwater is 26 miles from the motel, while Saint Paul is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 27 miles from River Heights Motel.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn and Suites – Arden Hills
Just off Interstate 694 in Arden Hills, Minnesota, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from downtown Minneapolis. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.A microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are in every room. All rooms at Arden Hills Hotel come equipped with a TV with cable channels.A business center and laundromat are offered to all guests of Hotel Arden Hills. Guests can enjoy a work out in the fitness center available on site.The Mall of America and Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport are within a 25 minute drive of this hotel. Guests are within 20 miles of The Minneapolis Convention Center and Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins.
- When we asked for more Kleenex, they were brought. The desk clerk assisted us in directions to a venue we wanted to attend.
- I like that the shower did not fill the bath tub with water. It drained down consistently. Nice room. Comfortable bed. Quiet. Will come back again if the need arises
- The bed was very comfortable and the place was clean! The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.
- Property was very clean, and well appointed! Staff were very courteous. Beds were very comfortable. The location was convenient to many stores and restaurants literally across the street, but also quiet. The continental breakfast offered several choices and was actually very tastywhich I would rarely say about any continental breakfast!
- We were there for 1 night. The staff was helpful and cheerful. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. The continental breakfast was very good and had a wide variety to choose from. The location of the hotel is easy to find and is located by restaurants and shopping.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Inver Grove Heights