|3||National 9 Inn Price||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Super 8 by Wyndham Price||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
|5||National 9 Inn Wellington||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
|6||Pillow Talk Motel||8.7||BOOKING.COM|
Offering free Wi-Fi, this motel is 10 minutes’ walk from the historic ATV friendly center of Helper, Utah. Each room features a cable TV with satellite channels. Laundry facilities are offered on site.A refrigerator and a microwave are provided in each air-conditioned room at Riverside Motel Riverside. All rooms offer an private bathroom.BBQ facilities and a basketball area are available at Helper Riverside Motel. A 24-hour reception greets all guests. A children’s playground is also provided.Arches National Park is 118 mi from Riverside Motel. AmTrack Railroad Station is 10 minutes’ walk from the motel.
- The location was great, right next to the main road. The fridge was huge and so was the freezer, which was good because we always bring our own food. The staff was very friendly.
- It was very quite and the sound of the river we relaxing. It was one of the best places we have stayed
- The food truck outside was awesome. Also the river behind the motel gave a very relaxing ambience.
Just 7 miles from Nine Mile Canyon Entrance, this Price motel features free Wi-Fi and an expansive continental breakfast. All guest rooms include a microwave and small fridge.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at the Legacy Inn. A coffee machine and hairdryer are included for convenience.Free parking in front of guest rooms is available at the motel.Provo is 75 miles away. Moab is a 2-hour drive from the Price Legacy Inn.
- The room is super clean! The staff is really nice!
- We stayed here on our way back to Salt Lake City for a flight the following afternoon. The motel has the charm of a roadside 1960s motel. The room was clean and comfortable. Our breakfast the next morning included a fresh homemade waffle, hard boiled egg, fruit, and delicious coffee. I recommend this motel for comfort and affordability in a small town.
- Super sweet staff. Excellent breakfast and perfect location for us to stay while exploring 9 mile canyon.
- Besides that everything is perfect the owner paid personal attention to me and my husband.When we arrived.my husband was ill and I was exhausted. The owner upgraded our room and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable!
- The breakfast was excellent. It had a wide variety of food to choose from. Wonderful staff. The entire facility was clean. Legacy Inn is a hidden gem in Price.
National 9 Inn Price
Just off of Highway 6, this Price motel showcases a full continental breakfast featuring waffles, Danishes and fruit. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. The Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry is a 1-hour drive away.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at National 9 Inn Price. A refrigerator and microwave are provided for added convenience.A 24-hour coffee bar is available in the shared dining area at Price National 9 Inn. Guests can relax on the lounge complete with plush leather sofas.Opposite the Price River Shopping Center, this pet-friendly hotel is a 3-minute drive from College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum. With hiking and biking trails, Mile Canyon is just steps away.
- Solid hotel. I work for a company that travels a lot. Many workers stay here. I like it and they like it. Large rooms. Older but clean and well kept.
- Room was larger than normal with a couch and sitting area in addition to beds.Bathroom had a large counter top and sink outside the small room with toilet and shower.
- This looks like a converted Motel 8 but a REALLY wellmaintained one. I stayed here on both legs of a road trip because it was so reliable. Clean, quiet, great TV with loads of channels, yummy waffles in the AM, fast food and grocery store practically on the property. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- It was a clean pet friendly option for us We would stay again if we are in Price Utah
- We very much enjoyed our stay.. friendly staff, clean rooms.Emilia was our favorite staff member! She was super friendly and helpful
Super 8 by Wyndham Price
An indoor pool and hot tub is available at this motel. Rooms feature cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The Wedge Overlook, part of the Little Grand Canyon, is a 1.5 hour drive away.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee and tea-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Super 8 Price Utah. Some rooms feature a sitting area and a sofa bed.This non-smoking property provides an on-site laundromat. Bus, truck, and RV parking is available and free breakfast is served daily at Utah Super 8 Price.Interstate 70 is a one hour drive from this Price, Utah motel. Scofield State Park is less than an hour drive away.
- I really liked the service. Staff was really helpful.
- The receptionists were amazing. The overnight girl who checked me in, she worked with me showing up 2 hours lateafter midnight into the next day because of the rental car. The next morning the day shift woman hooked me up with some breakfast the even though I missed it due to being so tired from getting there late. Very accommodating. The indoor pool and spa were great and well kept. I would stay here again.P.S. the pictures I included were views from all around Price not from the hotel itself. Oh and I didnt mean to include the gargoyle one but I cant figure out how to remove it
- Friendly staff, the breakfast was great, easy access from the freeway. Great price.
- DeAnna checked us in about one half hour early, helped with restaurant information and where to get a car wash for our dirty car. She teased with us and was just a pleasure to meet.Pool and jacuzzi were clean and relaxing. AC worked great.Waffle breakfast, coffee and yogurt were delicious.
- I liked the location a d price. Really close to the highway. On my way to Idaho.
National 9 Inn Wellington
Off Highway 6 in Wellington, Utah, this motel is close to scenic Nine Mile Canyon and features an on-site restaurant and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.The National 9 Inn Wellington provides a number of thoughtful amenities, including free wireless internet access and an indoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the on-site Outlaw Cafe.The College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum, featuring many dinosaur fossils and the Western Mining and Railroad Museum are located only a short drive from the Wellington Nation 9 Inn.
- I love National 9 in Wellington. It is my goto when I need to get out of town and loaf around. I love the indoor pool, the restaurant is convenient and serves good food. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Overall is always a good experience.
- How you can smell how clean it is soon as you walk in your room
- It has been a long time since we stayed there. The last time the beds were duct taped together back then. There were some very nice upgrades done. Thank you we will be back.
- The staff here are great professional friendly love this place
- The room was clean at a great price. Good restaurant for breakfast on the premises.
Pillow Talk Motel
Located halfway between Arches National Park in Moab and the ski slopes of Salt Lake City, this budget Wellington, Utah motel features 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Huntington Municipal Airport is 18 miles away.A satellite TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all of the basic rooms at Pillow Talk Motel. Each room includes a work desk.The motel provides an on-site laundromat and a BBQ and basketball area for guests’ use. Laundry service is available.Price, Utah town center is a 10-minute drive away. Price Canyon Recreational Area is 19 miles from Motel Pillow Talk.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Helper