|1||Motel 6-Martinsburg, WV||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Super 8 by Wyndham Hancock MD||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
Motel 6-Martinsburg, WV
Located one mile off of Interstate 81, this Martinsburg, West Virginia motel is a 15-minute drive from the Hagerstown Premium Outlets. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Each room at the Motel 6 Martinsburg features a private bathroom with granite counter tops. Select rooms have a spa tub. They are decorated in bright orange colors and hardwood floors.Guests can enjoy free morning coffee served in the Martinsville Motel 6 lobby. Children can play on the on-site playground. A snack bar is also available with snacks and drinks.Many restaurants are within a 10-minute drive of the motel, including La Trattoria Italian Eatery and Tokyo Steakhouse.The Williamsport Museum is 10 miles away. Mountain State University is 9 miles away.
- The shower was leaking very bad. The television didnt get any signals on the good channels.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Property, although it is directly off the main road, is far enough down a driveway to be quiet. Walmart is directly across the road, in case you need to pick up any forgotten items. Several restaurants and small businesses are close to Motel 6. Microwave oven and the refrigerator were appreciated, since we had food and beverages at the motel. Easy access to FREE wifi. Clerk greeted us via the night window, so no airborne germs were exchanged. Photographs of this renovated property are current and represent the actual rooms and grounds.
- We stayed two nightsone night on the way north and another night on the way home. Rooms were very clean. Clerk had a barrier between herself and guests she used the night checkin windowno airborne germs were shared. Beds were comfortable. Renovated rooms matched the photographs posted on the website. The inroom refrigerator and microwave oven were handy. Easy use of the free wifi. Quiet property down a long driveway is located directly across the street from Walmart and is surrounded by several restaurants and small businesses.
- The rooms were clean and livable Far tub and toilet, you could relax.
- We are happy that room is nice clean, this place is nearest restaurants stores. thumb up!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hagerstown, MD
This Hagerstown, Maryland hotel is off of Interstate 81 and Interstate 70 and features an indoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast, served in the lobby. Valley Mall is just steps from the hotel.A microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Country Inn and Suites. Free Wi-Fi access is also available, in addition to a private bathroom and coffee machine.An on-site fitness center is provided for guests at the Hagerstown Country Inn and Suites. Guests can enjoy free newspapers from the 24-hour front desk or use the convenient laundry facilities.Antietam National Battlefield is 14 miles from the hotel. The Hagerstown Suns baseball stadium is a 10-minute drive away.
- I was really tired from waiting in my car for two hours behind a bad accident and just needed a place to get off the road. This was perfect. Both people behind the counter at check in and check out were really nice and helpful.
- The general Manager made the whole entire stay a success even before we got our room. She was very welcoming and nice and made us feel at home. The pool and gym were open, which was a plus for me. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Great, great locations. Its close to mostly everything you would need for a mini vacation.
- In mall area so easy access to highway, many food choices within a mile. James, the evening manager was very professional and pleasant.
- The bed was the most comfortable Ive ever slept in.
- The staff was very cordial and attentive to our needs. The beds were comfortable and quiet.
Super 8 by Wyndham Hancock MD
Between the borders of Pennsylvania and West Virginia off Interstate-70, this Hancock, Maryland hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Potomac River. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker are standard in every simply furnished room at the Super 8 Hancock. All rooms include a cable TV and a sitting area.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Hancock Super 8. It includes pastries, cereal, coffee and juice.Parking is free at the Super 8. The Hancock Historical Museum is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Fort Frederick State Park is 13.5 miles away and dates back to the colonial era.
- The bed was fantastic. Didnt want to get up.Love the staff. This is our favorite place to stay.
- Relatively close to CO towpath and very reasonable price.
- Very very good value for the money. I come from Baltimore to Berkeley Springs a couple times a year and I usually stay in Berkeley Springs but there were no rooms this year so I stayed at this hotel which is about five miles away. Basic safe and quiet lodging, pretty clean, front desk was nice, refrigerator and microwave in the room, coffee maker in the room, beds were comfortable, pretty clean, breakfast was basic but fine. There is a waffle maker which I always think is fun. They had oatmeal, cereal, apple juice, orange juice, muffins, toast, jelly, syrup, coffee, cream, milk. Peanut butter and fresh fruit would be a good addition. I would stay here again for sure… Again its an excellent value for the money. Oh, I didnt use it but I did notice there were coin operated washer and dryer on the second floor. Which would be nice if you needed it.
- Staff very friendly. And price good.loction was nice for actives we had planned for.
- I would have liked to have sausage and eggs for breakfast also.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hedgesville