Harrison Lake Hotel
Located between mountains, Harrison Lake Hotel offers guests free passes to the public mineral pool across the street. Harrison Beach is just a short walk away.Each room at Harrison Lake Hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms also include both a microwave and mini fridge, along with tea/coffee-making facilities.The fitness center includes a large hot tub, a sauna, and steam room. Guests can also exercise in the fully equipped gym.The on-site restaurant serves a variety of West Coast style dining, hearty breakfasts, and daily specials. The restaurant also features occasional live entertainment.Located within the village of Harrison Hot Springs, the hotel provides free parking, and the edge of the lake is less than 5 minutes’ walk. Bridal Falls is a 25-minute drive and Kilby Museum and Campground is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Harrison Beach Hotel
This Harrison Hot Springs hotel is located across the road from Harrison Lake. The hotel offers a gym and rooms with free WiFi.Harrison Beach Hotel rooms and pet-friendly suites offer a cooking area with kitchenware. The rooms are also equipped with air conditioning.Guests at the Harrison Hotel can swim in the indoor pool or use the fitness center or outdoor hot tub. The hotel offers a seasonal restaurant.Beach Hotel Harrison is within a 30-minute drive of Sasquatch Provincial Park. The Agassiz Speedway is 12 mi from the hotel, while Sandpipper Golf Resort is 14 mi away.
- Suite was very nice. Beds were comfort and everything was spacious.
- Great location, awesome view, nice pool and hot tub, great staff
- The room was spacious clean. The beds were quite comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- The room was clean, kitchenette was well equipped to cook our breakfast. We have a beautiful view from the 4th floor of the beach/lake. We were in room 402, great o have the end unit and extra windows in the living space. We booked pool and hot tub time and were the only ones in there at that time.
- We had an excellent room which included a nice view of the lake. Very close to restaurants, and walking trails. The room included many amenities, more like a condo with plates, glasses, tea pot and coffee maker.
Spring Villa Hotel
Showcasing lake views, this Harrison Hot Springs hotel features a restaurant and bar. Guest rooms are located on the 2nd floor. A cable TV is offered in all rooms. Harrison Lake beachfront is 2 minutes’ walk away.Coffee-making facilities and a refrigerator are offered in each air-conditioned room at the Hot Spring Villa Hotel. A seating area and desk are provided. The private bathroom provides free toiletries and a shower. A balcony with a view of the lake is featured in select rooms.Open all year long,Reception is open daily from 11:00 until 20:00.This hotel is located next door to the Harrison Hotsprings Mineral Pool, which is open to the public all year round.Vancouver is 2 hours’ drive away and 1 hour drive from Hell’s Gate. Harrison Resort Golf Course is 6 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean and quiet. Lovely lakefront view. Our room was very spacious and had all the needed amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- The location is awesome. Balcony with great view. Staff helpful and friendly. Excellent price.
- Right in the middle of of everything in the heart of Harrison Hot Springs!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ordered room service from the restaurant and was very good and reasonably priced. everything was clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.
- The lakefront view from our balcony was beautiful… the rooms were old but well kept. The staff was very friendly, polite and courteous!
Bramblebank Cottages features rooms in Harrison Hot Springs. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.All units come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a wardrobe. Selected rooms also boast a kitchen with an oven. Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area.The area is popular for cycling and canoeing.Sasquatch Provincial Park is 4.5 mi away while Harrison Hot Springs Public Pool is 3 minutes’ drive. Sasquatch Mountain Resort is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford International Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Beautiful and super well maintained. Room was really well planned and the attention to small details is amazing. Already booked another stay.
- We liked loved the cabin, it was comfortable, was the area was fairly quiet.
- All the tiny little details were fabulous. The cottages are decorated beautifully on the inside and the grounds are pretty too especially at night with all the lights. Hot tub was great too and location very central to everything.
- If you are looking for a perfect getaway, not so distant from Vancouver, this is the place. The entire place is equipped with facilities for all ages. You can walk around the property, go rafting in the backyard that was a surprise, revisit your childhood on a swing, spend quality time with your friends and family near the bowl fire or feel royal in the open hottub. The location is close to the sea, lake and the local market. Avoid going out alone though you may encounter a Sasquatch.Goes without saying that Kairyn and Melanie are excellent hosts!!
- Such a clean, cozy place! Love the fireplace with the little jiffy logs! The soaker tub is amazing. The bed was cozy. Love having Netflix too! We cant wait to come back in summer to use the BBQ and kayaks!!
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Located on the coast of Harrison Lake, this resort offers on-site dining, a marina with powerboat rentals, and free WiFi. This resort features an indoor mineral pool and a large spa bath with a 30-foot high pavilion. It is 21 mi from Chilliwack city center.Each guest room at Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa features a flat-screen cable TV and pay-per-view movie channels. A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided.There are 3 outdoor pools, one of which is a 1,000 square feet adults-only mineral pool. A fitness center and tennis court is available for guests’ enjoyment.The historic and upscale Copper Room features local cuisine and live music. The Harrison Hot Springs Resort is also home to the Islands Bar, offering cocktails and views of Harrison Lake from the patio.Sasquatch Provincial Park is a 20-minute drive from Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa. The Harrison Tourist Bureau is 5 minutes from the resort by foot.
- Not enough time to explore, but what we have seen was wonderful.Classy, large, clean.
- pool was the best and i was kindly upgraded to a lake view king room
- Great local scenery and we had excellent weather. The hot spa pools were relatively empty so no crowds.
- The food is terrible, very unhealthy food. Menu definitely needs to be updated.
- Nice rooms comfy and clean Pools r the best feature
Harrison Spa Motel
Located at the core of Harrison Hot Springs, this lakefront motel is surrounded by picturesque mountains. It offers free WiFi in all areas, picnic tables, lounge chairs and parking for guests use.A 42-inch HD cable TV is included in each guest room at Harrison Spa Motel. Air conditioning, mini fridges and Keurig coffee maker are also provided. Select rooms feature kitchen facilities.On site, guests will find the Blue Dandelion gift shop and Yukiya Sushi.Hope is 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Sumas border is 30 minutes away. Vancouver is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Always a wonderful stay! Had a beautiful lake view room enjoyed a great evening!
- Great value for this price. Stuff is super friendly and supportive. Amazing location.
- Good rooms, nice and clean. Right at the lake, great location.
- I liked the location! It is just by the lake! They gave me the room facing the lake on my request, that was the best part! We enjoyed the beauty of the lake while being inside as it was raining hard! Super clean! Helpful owner! He allowed me use the microwave that was in his office that helped me a lot! Would love to go back!
- Very affordable and perfect location in Harrison Hot Springs! Close to everything and very clean.
Harrison Lake View Suites
Located in Harrison Hot Springs, this apartment building offers a rooftop guest terrace. A full kitchen and a fireplace are offered in all suites. Harrison Beach is just 350 feet away.A lounge, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi are provided in the suites at Harrison Lake View Suites. A refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee maker are included. Guests can enjoy mountain and lake views.BBQ facilities are available to guests of Resort Harrison Lakeview. Nonsmoking suites are available for added comfort. Underground parking is available behind the apartment building.Harrison Visitor Information is 10 minutes’ walk away. Agassiz Museum and Sasquatch Provincial Park are within 3.7 mi from Harrison Lake View Suites.
- It was so nice and clean in the inside. Reccomend.
- Good energy, beautiful view , kind people, confortable place
- Great location, comfortable beds and room and great staff.
- We got a big room with great common area. All bedrooms were clean and comfortable, and we could adjust the temperature for each bedroom. It is located near the lake which takes only 3 minutes driving.
- My second visit in a month time . I extended my stay for another day. Awesome place and space is so grate . Its just as cozy a home can be . Yvonne is so helpful and an ANGEL. She has another helper I think Guri Gurpreet who is also great .Bigs spacious rooms … kitchen is so wonderful . It may seem little pricy but worth every penny .Thank you Yvonne once again . Youre a sweetheart.Will definitely bring my family again again .The Lake was great all weekend .
The Lodge on Harrison Lake
One of our top picks in Harrison Hot Springs. Offering a private beach, The Lodge on Harrison Lake is less than a minute from Harrison Hot Springs, featuring restaurants, a liquor store, local shopping, and the Harrison Hot Springs mineral pool.All units offers a 40″ flat screen TV, microwave, mini-refrigerator, Keurig coffee/tea maker and basic kitchenette supplies. A private patio with a view is included.The Lodge on Harrison Lake also includes a private dock, picnic area, and a communal BBQ. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.Chilliwack is 13 mi from The Lodge on Harrison Lake. The nearest airport is Abbotsford International Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- The views, comfortable, beautiful beach access, so close to the village, felt at home!
- The overall experience is fantastic, the view is unbelievable, its worth each penny to see that view. The facilities are great, you have private access to the lake, there are many fire pits and a bbq area to enjoy with your family.
- Peaceful environment in front the majestic Harrison Lake . We love it and we will comeback for sure !
- super clean, breathtaking view, new facility, priviate beach
- Everything! My second time there and will be back for sure
The Rockwell-Harrison Guest Lodge
Featuring a sun terrace with views of the mountains, The Rockwell-Harrison Guest Lodge offers adult-only accommodations on the border or Sasquatch Provincial Park, overlooking Harrison Lake. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Guests can enjoy a 3 course brunch made with locally grown and sourced ingredients. There is a shared lounge at the property. Free private parking is available on site.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, windsurfing and fishing. The nearest airport is Abbotsford International Airport, 36 mi from the property.
- We loved everything about our stay. The place is amazing with great views, the breakfast was divine!Kristy and Roy are really friendly and receptive. Id definitely go back!
- Excellent fresh breakfast! Just the right amount of privacy
- Great location, very peaceful. Definitely an up market guest house with very high quality accommodation. Only 3 guest rooms so quiet. Large bedroom with sitting area, comfy bed and fantastic bathroom. Kristy and Roy have thought of every little detail to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Loved the dogs, Luca and Cedric.
- The white cedar log house is simply amazingBreakfasts were the best we have had anywhereThe hosts were extremely friendly and helpfulThe whole time there was an experience to remember!
- Nice, quiet place to relax. Rooms are very large. Common are is comfortable roomy and a relaxing place. Breakfast was special.
Harrison Lake Cottages
Located in Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Lake Cottages offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a fitness center and a bar.All units consist of a seating area with a sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. A terrace with river views is offered in every unit.A barbecue can be found at the lodge, along with a garden.Hope is 26 mi from Harrison Lake Cottages, while Chilliwack is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford International, 33 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- It was very private and offered a great outdoor space to relax!
- It was very quiet and comfortable. Perfect for my family and dogs.
- I liked that it was pet friendly so that we could bring our dog. Nice that it had a functional kitchen so that we can make some meals. Had a good ac/heater unit hooked up.
- Loved the location, value for money, have been twice this year and will return.
- Loved the space of the cottage. And the river watching the ducks while having morning coffee. Very central to everything and a fully functional kitchen.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Harrison Hot Springs