|1||Motel Port 2000||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Motel u Olka||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
Motel Port 2000
Set in Mostki, Motel Port 2000 offers a bar and garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The accommodations features an ATM, and currency exchange for guests.At the motel, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. At Motel Port 2000 all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Motel Port 2000 offers a children’s playground.Świebodzin is 8.1 mi from the motel. The nearest airport is Zielona Gora/Babimost Airport, 20 mi from Motel Port 2000.
- Very good value for money. Practical location. Friendly staff.
- You may think that this is the place for truck drivers, but its much more than that. The mini zoo is superb, animals are very friendly and its clean and spacious. The hotel itself is very clean and the room was really ok, bed comfortable, private parking etc. There is a restaurant nearby with cheap and good food meals are really big. Its really nice place to stay for one night.
- 24/7 reception and restaurant, good if you need a stop on the road. Rooms are clean.
- The motel was very nice, clean and quiet. Breakfast was also nice and cheap.There is also a locked parking lot for people who are staying in the motel.
- das motel liegt an der strasse no. 92 welche paralell zur autobahn berlinwarschau verluft. die nchsten abfahrten sind jeweils ca. 10km entfernt. zur rasttte gehren eine orlentankstelle, ein supermarkt und ein grosses restaurant. alles 24h geffnet. die hauptkundschaft sind trucker und durchreisende.die zimmer sind klein und schlicht eingerichtet mit tv wie immer, nur polnische programme, wc mit dusche. es gibt keinen sonderlichen komfort, dafr kostet das einzelzimmer aber auch nur 20.sauber isses auch.ich war nicht das erste mal da und mir gefllt es dort ausserordentlich gut!die reception ist in der wechselstube beim supermarkt und 24h geffnet.
Motel Paradise – Kownaty is located on the outskirts of Torzym, just off the A2 motorway, 19 mi from the Świecko border crossing. It offers rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Paradise have a bathroom with a shower cabin. They also come with a work desk.The motel houses a restaurant serving Old Polish and European dishes. There is also a bar.There is a petrol station just 1,650 feet from Motel Paradise – Kownaty. The nearest railway station is just 1.2 mi away.
- Facilities pleasantly nice with green space for the kids to run around and grass tennis court was surprisingly well maintained. Great space to stretch legs after a long drive Restaurant food was good even if the staff were a bit cold. Very convenient to the A2 motorway.
- The location was nice. Unfortunately the rooms do not have air conditioning and half of the rooms face the highway. With the windows opened for the cool evening air, the traffic noise was oppressive. The staff were very kind. The language was difficult for an English speaker. The value for food was amazing. Excellent WiFi service.
- Great food, lovely staff and fantastic location! Restaurant is open until 23.00 which was very helpful considering we arrived at 22.00. Noone spoke English there, but if you know Russian or even a little Polish, youd be fine. Helpful staff trying to communicate in any way possible. A
- Perfect stopover location when traveling on the A2. Restaurant and bar onsite but did not use. Overall good value for money.
- Good location, clean, very nice and helpful staff, good value of money, perfect to stay for one night.
The 3-star Motel Petro is located in Torzym, 19 mi from the border crossing in Świecko. It offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom. It also offers private parking and easy access to the A2 motorway.All rooms at the Petro are simply furnished and come with a work space and a telephone. Wake up service is provided.Breakfast is served every morning at the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Polish and European dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day. Guests can relax on the terrace or arrange for the barbecue.Rzepin is within 6.2 mi and Świebodzin is 19 mi from the motel.
- Everything else. Price to quality ratio is very good
- Staff was helpful. Breakfast was very good. Bed was very good.nice cheap
- Location close to the road. Parking outside hotel.
- Its a perfect location and good value for price.
- Comfortable bed, big parking, great food in restaurant for dinner
Motel u Olka
Located on Warsaw – Berlin Route, next to a picturesque lake, Motel u Olka features quiet rooms with free Wi-Fi.Spacious rooms are located in a quiet building located by the hotel, and features a sofa, an electric kettle and a bathroom with a bath. All rooms have electric blackout blinds.Breakfast is served in the motel restaurant, offering Polish dishes.The motel is surrounded by lakes and a Beaver Trail hiking route, passing by a number of beaver lodges. There is also Ilanka River Valley Reserve nearby. It is 62 mi to Berlin from the motel.
- Very clean, breakfast was nice and filling only for 20 zloty, location was great and you have currency exchange 24/7, 2 minutes from the hotel
- Such a good and well located motel. Clean rooms and good breakfast.
- Close to motorway, comfortable bed, great shower, very good value for money.
- We loved our spacious room, with one large bed and three single beds. The sofa and table was great so we could hang out before going into the woods for our gathering with friends. We were so pleased with how helpful Dorota and Peter were for us, day and night. Count on them to help you get around if you dont have a car or make other arrangements and recommendations. We will continue to support this wonderful family business every time we come to this part of wonderful Poland. You will be in good hands at their motel.
- Staying in a room in a separate building, having two bedrooms despite booking a quadruple room I was travelling with my children and my father so that that was really welcome and a being able to make sandwiches with leftover breakfast which was incredibly useful for the long journey.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gronów