Americana Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Featuring an outdoor pool, Americana Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive from Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country. WiFi access is provided.Some rooms feature a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Americana Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge.A reception and vending machines for drinks are available to the guests of the Americana Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge.The Great Smoky Mountains, popular with hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Shopping, dining and entertainment of Central Knoxville are less than 30 mi away.
- Great customer service! Good value! Perfect location.
- For the price was great. For the location was Excelent.
- The location was great. So many attractions all within walking distance. Staff was quick to accommodate to the needs. Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay again next time.
- The staff was great. They fixed the problem we had with the booking agency within 5 mins.
- There was no breakfast due to Covid19. The location was perfect.
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg hotel is 1.9 mi from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, a kiddie pool, business center, and rooms with free WiFi.Quality inn & Suites Gatlinburg rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Some rooms also have mountain views.Guests at this Gatlinburg Quality Inn & Suites are served a daily hot breakfast.The Quality inn & Suites Gatlinburg is 3 minutes’ drive of Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. Dollywood Amusement Park and Splash County are within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- close to all the downtown activities. We walked to everything.
- Clean and not to far from downtown. Bus pickup right in front of property.
- Very close to the Gatlingburg strip just a small half mile walk, very clean hotel, nice room, very comfortable pillows!
- The location was excellent, very easy to find. It was a short walk to the main attractions and shops in downtown Gatlinburg. I loved the fireplace in the room, well worth the small extra price for it!! The balcony would have been nice if they didnt all face the parking lot lol I felt safe here at all times and the staff was friendly at checkin. There is a shuttle stop right on the main road as you walk out of the parking lot across the bridge with the small river below.
- The location is just off the parkway so its an easy walk to avoid the traffic.
Crossroads Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg. Located 5 minutes’ walk from the attractions of downtown Gatlinburg, this hotel is 1 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Features include a grab-and-go breakfast and an outdoor pool.Crossroads Inn & Suites includes cable TV and free WiFi. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.The front desk of this Gatlinburg hotel is open 24 hours a day and free coffee is served in the morning. A fitness center is located on site and laundry facilities are available.The Gatlinburg Convention Center is a 15 minutes’ walk from Crossroads Inn & Suites. Pigeon Forge and Dollywood Amusement Park are just 15 minutes from the hotel by car.
- Beautiful room, everything clean and the the employees were great.
- Very nice, clean facilities. Within walking distance of everything in Gatlinburg. We loved our suite with the separate bedroom. The fireplace was beautiful even though we didnt need to turn it on while there. Laundry room was clean and washer/dryer worked well.
- Right on the strip. Nice little restaurant walking distance. Very clean and spacious comfy bed
- Hotel was very clean. I didnt have that much interaction with staff! The gentleman at the front desk was very nice. We stayed in room 114 for a couple of nights. The room was very spacious and enough room for a family of 4.
- The room was large compared to many hotels. The bathroom was great with a clean tub, toilet and vanity in one room and another vanity outside of the toilet area. I really think that is a good idea. There are not many handicap parking spaces but they do try to keep an eye out for parking available for hotel guests. The location was good for walking to close shopping areas and there was a restaurant next to the parking lot.
East Side Motel
Located within a 10-minute walk of Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and 0.9 miles of Gatlinburg Space Needle, East Side Motel has rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Gatlinburg. The property is close to Guinness World of Record Museum, Earthquake The Ride and Gatlinburg Sky Lift. This property provides both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.All rooms in the motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Staff at East Side Motel are always available to provide information at the reception.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre, Smoky Mountain Winery and Anakeesta. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 44 miles from East Side Motel.
- My husband and I had a wonderful time, it was our honeymoon and the room was surprisingly soundproof. We never heard a single peep from our neighbors despite the motel being at full capacity. The staff was wonderful and helpful and even though there was no continental breakfast, there were a dozen different places to eat within walking distance. My husband and I traveled on foot the entire time, everything was easily accessible. 100 stars.
- It was within 510 minutes walking distance and was pretty great. The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend staying here if you book a few months in advance though. Reasonably priced rooms too.
- We checked in at 11pm. My debit card declined at check in which I knew wasnt possible. The lady that was working at the front desk called the owner which stays on site 24/7 and we called my bank and they had put a hold on my card because it was out of state. we got it took care of and checked in. The owner is constantly seen walking around the property and quick to fix any complaints that you may have. We traveled with 4 children and 7 adults, stayed 3 days and was greeted each time coming back into motel by owner. Small convivence store beside motel and Food City a short drive up the road. The motel is close enough to the town of Gatlinburg that you can walk. No landline phones in rooms but does have free WiFi.
- We always stay we love the staff we love the location its perfwct
- I liked the staff they were really nice. The motel was close to everything. Had a coffee pot. For the price I would stay again
Marshall’s Creek Rest Motel
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg. Located in Gatlinburg, within an 8-minute walk of Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and 0.7 miles of Gatlinburg Space Needle, Marshall’s Creek Rest Motel has accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The motel has family rooms.The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The motel has a sun terrace.Popular points of interest near Marshall’s Creek Rest Motel include Guinness World of Record Museum, Earthquake The Ride and Anakeesta. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 44 miles from the accommodation.
- Cute little place. We are smokers and the smoking area next to the creek was a pleasant surprise
- Clean cozy. Walking distance to most everything in town
- We absolutely loved our stay!!! Our room was super clean and cozy. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. This hotel is in a perfect location to walk right into Gatlinburg but also quiet!! The creek running by the hotel was relaxing and beautiful. We give this place a 10!!! We will be back for sure
- The rooms were very clean and cozy. Staff was very nice and very informative. Each room has an assigned parking spot which is nice.
- The location is very close to downtown Gatlinburg and its shopping and dining !! The rocking chairs and swings at the creek are a quaint touch the staff were okay ring flowers and working outside on the beauty of the facility
Mountain House Inn Downtown
One of our top picks in Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg motel is 1 mi from the Gatlinburg Trial and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Extras include free WiFi access, seasonal outdoor pool, and mountain view from every room.A 42-inch flat-screen TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in every room at the Mountain House Inn Downtown. A dining area and a coffee machine are also provided.Other facilities offered include a vending machine for snacks and refreshments. A picnic area and front door trolley stop are also provided for guests’ convenience. The property offers free parking.Guests will be less than 7 minutes’ walk from the Parkway main road and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. McGhee Tyson Airport is 28 mi away.
- Love Mtn. House! Been staying here for 30 years. Great family friendly hotel. Great location!
- Location is just a short walk to the main streets and shops
- The location is perfect. The staff is awesome. And there is free parking. Boom .
- Nice and quiet yet convenient location. Room was clean and nice water pressure in the shower.
- The location was perfect, and at that price nearly unbeatable. I only had to drive when I went into the park for hiking. I was able to walk everywhere else which saved on parking. Also, the hotel was very quiet.
LeConte View Motel
One of our best sellers in Gatlinburg! Located in Gatlinburg, an 11-minute walk from Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, LeConte View Motel provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The motel features an outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the motel can enjoy a continental breakfast.LeConte View Motel offers a hot tub.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Gatlinburg Space Needle, Gatlinburg Convention Center and Star Cars Museum. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 44 miles from LeConte View Motel.
- Place in good location on strip very friendly staff
- Clean room , excellent location, friendly staff, excellent price , no breakfast at the moment because of covid 19 but many places around, outdoor pool was clean and heated, my stay place in gatlinburg for sure.
- The locations great . The staff were nice , they have worked there along time so their knowledgeable about the area. Minimal breakfast with very small area . Clean room bathroom.
- I stay here a lot and it is always a good place to stay, friendly staff, love the indoor pool and hot tub.
- Ease of getting the breakfast was great. Check in and out process was flawless. Heated pool and hot tub was excellent. Location Location Location!!! Always love staying at this location.
Belle Aire Motel – Downtown Convention Center – Gatlinburg
Just 5 minutes’ drive from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this motel is located in Gatlinburg and offers complimentary continental breakfast and free WiFi. Gatlinburg Convention Center is a 4-minute walk away.A small refrigerator is offered in each of the traditionally decorated guestrooms of this Gatlinburg hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also included to give guests the comforts of home.Free parking is possible on site at the Belle Aire Hotel and Suites and guests can also relax on the hotel’s sun terrace. The entire hotel is air conditioned for added comfort.This hotel is 9.5 miles from the Dollywood amusement park and less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction. Gatlinburg Convention Center is 3 minutes’ walk from this hotel.
- For the cost of the stay, it was good for what we paid. It had a nice clean bed I still brought my own sheets and pillow cases though a hot shower, towels and microwave and fridge. The lady in the office was nice and friendly when we checked in, and called to make sure we where still coming since we were a bit behind schedule. The location is great for walking to the close spots, its better than having to pay for parking.and it is also next to a really great breakfast spot that we loved.
- Great price and close to the strip. Cant beat the deal.
- It was a great location to downtown. It was about a 5 minute walk and you were there.
- Very clean and the bed was so comfortable. Lots of pillows. Its a older place but very nice. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. Lots of towels as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will differently stay the next time Im in Gatlinburg. The rooms look to be just redone.
- There was no breakfast because of Covid. The hotel was close to everything I wanted to do. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Wild Bear Inn
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. This South Pigeon Forge Wild Bear Inn hotel is 14 minutes’ drive from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Dollywood theme park. Features include a free pancake breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, and complimentary coffee in the lobby.All guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, refrigerators and cable TV with the HBO movie channel. Free local calls and ironing facilities are available.A children’s pool is on site as well as a large porch with a view of the parkway. Banquet and meeting rooms are available at this pet-friendly hotel for an additional fee. Group rates are offered for added convenience.Pigeon Forge is also home to the world’s largest private collection of Elvis memorabilia at the Elvis Museum 3.2 mi away. Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede dinner show is 0.7 mi from the hotel, while Dollywood’s Splash Country water park is 7 minutes’ by car.
- Loved it! All the affordable hotels were nothing compared to this one. Excellent value for the money. Beds and pillows were soft and comfortable, extremely clean. Will probably stay here everyone we come to pigeon forge
- Great location, friendly staff, clean room and comfortable bed.
- Location was great. Staff was super friendly. The room was a little dated but very clean, the bed was also comfortable. Breakfast was okay. Over all we had a great stay and would stay again.
- Extremely nice. Was always friendly when I stopped in the office. More than willing to help should I have had any questions.
- The room was really clean and we love that its easy to get in and out.
Green Valley Motel
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge. Located on scenic State Road 441, this Pigeon Forge motel is a 2-minute drive from Gatlinburg Golf Course. Guests will enjoy an outdoor seasonal pool and free WiFi during their stay.All rooms at Green Valley Motel feature a microwave and small refrigerator. Green Valley Motel provides en suite tea and coffee-making facilities.This pet-friendly motel offers a children’s pool and meeting and banquet facilities. A Pigeon Forge Trolley Stop is also conveniently adjacent to Green Valley Motel.Guests will be less than 3.1 mi from Dollywood. The Great Smokey Mountain National Park is less than 9.3 mi away.
- The young lady at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Great location!
- Everything was great except for the smell of our room. It was a huge room nice jacuzzi but it had a musty smell.
- It was clean, comfy, and great price. Also pet friendly so bonus there. Room was huge, beds were good, and shower was above cheap hotel average. Parking was good, wifi was good, and cable had plenty of channels.
- Location is great. Spacious rooms. Accommodating staff.
- We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and friendliness of staff, not to mention a perfect location ! We didnt expect much with having a great price ! But the rooms and grounds were Very clean and well maintained ! Near Dollywood and restaurants ! We were very pleased. Traveling on a budget I would highly recommend.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Greystone Heights