|1||Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Golden Gate Lodging||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh
This Americas Best Value Inn, less than one mile from I-87, features a spacious, cabin-like lobby. An outdoor pool is on site, and rooms include free Wi-Fi service.Rooms at the Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh have air conditioning, a work desk and cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are available upon request. Some rooms offer access to a balcony or whirlpool bathtub.Outdoor barbecue facilities and a picnic area are on-site. Greyhound bus service makes regular stops at the motel.The Plattsburgh Americas Best Value Inn is less than 5 miles from the Plattsburgh International Airport. Cumberland Bay State Park, on Lake Champlain, is a 12 minute drive away. Airborne Speedway is 11 minutes from the hotel.
- The location was right by all the restaurants and the room was comfortable
- Everybody here is great the rooms are nice and clean and comfortable
- Decor is somewhat updated. The room smelled clean. We requested a pet free room and it was. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
- Location good. They served breakfast til 930 but I slept in.
- Rooms were clean and simple. And staff was friendly
Golden Gate Lodging
Located along Lake Champlain, this Plattsburgh motel features a private beach area. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are included in each guest room at Golden Gate Lodging. Select rooms have a kitchenette and sea views.Free parking is available at the Plattsburgh Golden Gate Motel.SUNY Plattsburgh is a 9-minute drive from the motel. Plattsburgh International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Amazing little rooms. Very beautiful and cozy. Loved the convenience of the kitchenette. Very clean and owners are super friendly and hospitable.
- Nice kitchenette. Lovely tile in bathroom. Pretty view of the lake.
- This is a basic adequate motel near to the centre of Plattsburgh and the lakeside. No frills, no meals but what was expected at a good price.
- clean quiet very friendly clerk,she even made changes to give us a room on the ground floor because my wife is handicap.would stay again
- La chambre tait propre et lemplacement sur la plage est parfaite
Themed like a casino resort, this motel is located in Colchester, Vermont. Rooms include a spa bath and guests are provided with complimentary WiFi access.A flat-screen TV and a dressing room are provided in each casino- or movie-themed room at Starlight Inn. An private bathroom is also included.A snack bar is available on site and guests can use the shared lounge or children’s playground. A 4-screen, first-run drive-in movie theater is directly adjacent to the property and admission is included for guests.Niquette Bay State Park is just 20 minutes’ drive from Starlight Inn. The University of Vermont is 13 minutes’ drive away, while the Burlington city center is 8 minutes’ drive.
- Starlight was very clean, had comfy beds and we loved the drive in movie experience next door. Check in was contactless and easy. When we called to request info about town, staff was responsive and helpful.
- The location of Starlight Inn was terrific, we were on the road early and returned in the evening. We were at the crossroads for every direction we adventured out to which saved us precious time. Provisions for us were found a short distance from the inn.
- Its private, cozy, you get to watch a movie at the drive in its amazing. Totally cool will stay here again, already have 2xLove love love it!!!!!!!awesome nicely done movie atmosphere.
- Very quiet and quaint motel. It sits just outside of Burlington so you arent around the college scene. Free movies at Sunset DriveIn right next door! My mom and I stayed in the Bonnie Clyde room and my sister was in the Audrey Hepburn room. Really cool rooms with theme posters/pictures etc.. Ordered takeout from Three Brothers Pizza which was very good. Owners are very friendly. Rooms were very clean! Shower had great pressure! Would stay here again in a heartbeat! They only have 11 rooms I believe, so go ahead and book. You will not be disappointed!
- This place is spotlessly clean! Cant wait to come back in the summer for a longer stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Grand Isle