Sands on Golden Lake
Facing the beachfront in Golden Lake, Sands on Golden Lake has a restaurant and a garden. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The resort also features free WiFi and free private parking.At the resort, rooms are equipped with a terrace with a lake view.Guests at Sands on Golden Lake will be able to enjoy activities in and around Golden Lake, like hiking.
- Very clean room, good amount of space in the room, nice decor. Golden lake is beautiful! Nice to be able to sit out on the balcony.
- Location right on the lake is perfect! Rooms are spacious. Food from the restaurant, and servers, was great!
- Proximity to the highway and the lake. Restaurant on the premises.
- The location was excellent. Beautiful grounds and lakefront. Very well maintained property. We stayed at the chalet and the kitchen was very well appointed.
- The place is incredible.. very peaceful and relaxing. It was great to be just by the beach, and enjoy a breakfast facing the lake.
Schoolhouse provides air-conditioned rooms in Killaloe Station. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house, each room is fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Pembroke is 25 mi from Schoolhouse.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Centre
Located on the Trans Canada Highway, this Pembroke hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge. A heated indoor salt-water pool and a gym are available. Free WiFi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Center. Each room includes a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Convenient services including dry cleaning and a fully equipped business center are located on site.Pembroke Heritage Murals are 5 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Pikwakanagan First Nation Indian Reserve in Golden Lake is 25 mi away.
- All around great property. Staff was excellent Rooms were clean and quiet.
- Very close to the snowmobile trails! Staff was very friendly and quick restaurant in the hotel!
- The breakfast in the morning was amazing and free with the voucher! Room was very clean.
- The staff were wonderful. Very pleasant and made you feel at home.
- The staff was exceptional. I was travelling with a service dog and they treated us both with care and efficiency.
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke, an IHG Hotel
This smoke-free hotel in Pembroke, Ontario is located directly off Highway 17. It includes a hot, daily breakfast and features free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV in each guest room. An indoor heated pool is featured.A microwave oven and mini-fridge are provided in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express. Tea and coffee-making facilities provide in-room convenience.The on-site business center at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke comes with fax and photocopying services. Free on-site parking is also available at this hotel.Canadian Forces Base Petawawa and Atomic Energy of Canada are about 19 miles from this hotel. Bonnechere Caves are 22 miles away and Algonquin Park is a 2-hour drive away.
- Parking great. Right off highway. Covid care was excellent
- The hotel staff was very friendly, cleaned our VISA when given back to the customer during COVID. Room was clean and very comfortable! Bed was amazing, thinking of buying the same one at home! Different pillows available Hard/Soft, shower did not have a curtain but a glass door which is a for me. Great location for snowmobile and walking distance from 2 restaurants! Would definetly go back!!
- I sincerely felt like family checking in to this hotel . Our receptionist was awesome. She inquired about our needs and was very friendly.
- Right off the highway!!Bed was comfy, Keurig in the room
- It is difficult to rank the breakfast in a given circumstances. I think it was pretty good .We had coffee in a room. Pretty comfortable beds. So overall the hotel is good. New and clean. We had to book a pool and gym, but I believe it is everywhere now. I think it is the best hotel in the area.
Grey Gables Inn
Gray Gables Inn in Pembroke provides adults-only accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.Guests at the inn can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast.Gray Gables Inn offers a terrace.
- The moment you walk in the door you feel the splendour of the place! The owners are friendly and accommodating. The beauty is felt as you walk the areas especially being Christmas season. I slept like a princess in a castle……so quite. . And woke to an amazing breakfast with lovely table mates. Thank you so much for everything. I for sure will be back only hopefully a little longer.
- Excellent BB with good breakfast and great conversation with other guest. Would recommend.
- Beautiful old building, well maintained and equipped. Friendly hosts and great breakfast.
- Stunning. Beautifully Landscaped. Best pancakes ever today for breakfast and the owners make you feel extremely welcome. Second year in a row we have stayed with friends and I can see going again next year.
- Beautiful historic home, good breakfast and good location.
EconoLodge Inn & Suites – Pembroke
Overlooking Ottawa River, this hotel is just 0.6 mi away from Pembroke Mall. Breakfast is included. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in each room.Free WiFi is featured in all rooms at EconoLodge Inn & Suites. A microwave and fridge offer in-room convenience.The hotel has a car park that can accommodate busses and trucks.Island Brae Golf Club is 4 minutes’ walk from this Ottawa Valley hotel. Pembroke & Area Fiddling Association is 3.7 mi away. Mount Martin Ski Club is 50 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Champlain Motor Inn
Set in Pembroke, Champlain Motor Inn offers a garden. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the motel also feature a garden view. Guest rooms at Champlain Motor Inn are equipped with a seating area.
- Pringal is a thoughtful person. He is doing great work renovating the motel.
- The property is getting a major overhaul. Everything that has been completed is looking very nice. The new owner is very friendly and helpful. It was a comfortable, clean room at an exceptional price.
- I liked the cleanliness and the staff as well as the interior inside the room!
- My wife and I stayed at this property for two nights. The room itself was just renovated and clean with modern amenities. We liked the large refrigerator and the use of the microwave. The beds were comfortable and the washroom clean with excellent shower. The owners were very hospitable and assured us if we needed anything they would supply at a moments notice. The property is under outside renovation but only ongoing after 1100 am as not to interfere or disturb. The price of our room was discounted for this. We would visit this property again!!
- The location was great and the staff was very nice and the room was nice and clean.
Knights Inn Colonial Fireside Inn
Located on the Ottawa River, Knights Inn Pembroke features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is offered in all rooms.Pembroke Shores Golf Club is 5 minutes’ drive away and Alice-hill Park Ski Area is 12 mi away. Algonquin Provincial Park entrance is 75 mi drive away from Knights Inn Pembroke.A refrigerator, microwave, desk and private bathroom are standard in all rooms at Knights Inn Pembroke. Select rooms feature a spa bath and a fireplace.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Knights Inn Pembroke. Fax and photocopying services are available onsite.
- We stayed at the property when visiting the East end of Algonquin.Originally we were only going to stay one night but extended our stay.The owners were kind and the rooms clean and comfortable.I would highly recommend staying here . We will be back.
- Very friendly staff Spacious roomComfy sofa bed
- Room was clean, comfortable and roomy. The host is very friendly.
- We were upgraded to a suite which was very roomy and had a sofa and some extra comfy chairs.
- The manager was very welcoming, accommodating. He always had a smiling face
Travelers Inn features accommodations in Pembroke. There is a barbecue and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the motel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. At Travelers Inn rooms come with air conditioning and a private bathroom.The accommodations can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Petawawa is 9.9 mi from Travelers Inn, while Renfrew is 31 mi from the property.
- The room was so clean and updated. The hosts were very friendly I thought the road would be noisy but not at all. Very quiet Would definitely come back and wouldnt hesitate to recommend
- The manager called me to see if everything was alright and to warn us of difficult driving conditions and deer/moose warning. They waited for us as we arrived late at midnight.Very nice family that manages the place. I love Hampton inn and holiday inn etc when I stay for long periods of time etc but if you are just passing through why not save 40 bucks a night. Its clean, comfortable and very affordable!
- Very nice clean and quiet motel Very nice staff no carpet in rooms so nice to have
- The value and the condition of the room. The staff was pleasant.
- The location was excellent for us, it was very clean and the family that owns this hotel is very very nice!!!
Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Pembroke
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Pembroke features an indoor pool, on-site restaurant and fitness center. Modernly decorated and air-conditioned, the accommodations enjoys free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.Each guest room at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Pembroke is fitted with carpeted floors. In-room facilities include air conditioning and a refrigerator. Toiletries and a hairdryer stock the bathroom. The suites is equipped with a fireplace.A complimentary grab-and-go breakfast is offered each morning at the hotel. The on-site restaurant, Bistro 900, serves a variety of dishes.Complimentary parking is provided on site. Various snowmobile trails are within 1,650 feet from the property. It is 9.3 mi from the Ottawa River which offers water rafting.
- Since downtown Pembroke is deserted, staying in this location gave us a chance to walk to a few pubs, including Finnigans across the street. We were also able to enjoy their limited breakfast on outside tables. All new considerations with Covid. Room was fine as expected.
- Staff was very patient. I had issues with controling tv
- Location and staff very great! We were very happy to see the pool was open at this time.
- Comfy bed. Pool time amazing. And front desk was the best ever
- the room was large and very clean, loved using the pool and the sauna facility. I like that the hotel was near my home and easy to get to.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Golden Lake